5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,826 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 minutes ago by CrazyLevi
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jyeakley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4685 3 years ago

I have a near perfect RFM on the marketplace - open to offers. No trades at this time:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33892

1 month later
#5123 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Restored multicade. 2010 components. $850 48 games

Damn. I want this...wish we were closer. 5.5 hrs each way might be a little too far

5 months later
#6600 2 years ago

Beautiful, fully loaded Tron for trade.

Archived after 8 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Putting feelers out there. I have a beautiful Tron Pro (3D trans). Eli ramps, ColorDMD LED, arcade mods, lightcycle upgrade, cliffys, recognizer sticker, laserriffic topper, mirror...”
2016-11-25
Hudson, OH
Trade

1 year later
#9424 1 year ago

Not a pin, but Thinking about trading my Game Gate Arcade for a pin. It is loaded - 50k+ games, ~140 systems, 10 TB HD, running off the latest Rocketlauncher framework. Golden tee, bunch of light gun games, every system imaginable up through PS2. Has a PS4 inside of it as well so you can control it from the Arcade controls - playing Street Fighter V with arcade sticks is awesome! Full SF V art package, upgraded controls, light gun, and coin door - much more!
Really looking for a WH20, AS pro, but may be interested in others! Let me know if you are interested. PM for pics!
It is a fully decked out version of this:

https://vimeo.com/146194654

#9427 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

This is a cool looking game.

Thanks! I wish I could post pics on here - the Street Fighter V art package is amazing! It is an expensive machine, but is a dream. You couldn’t get through all the games in a lifetime. It also has a jukebox, full archive of Nintendo power magazines, comic book reader, Pop Cap games, the list goes on...

Just got an itch for a pin, pin all find is drained, so this baby is on the trade block!

Open to offers!!

#9435 1 year ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Dayyyyum. BBH waiting for you

Thanks! Not really a BBH fan, but thanks.

I am getting a ton of PMs about straight sale. I would probably need around 5200. Open to offers.

Trades are more appealing, especially if I want the game just saves a step and makes my life easier.

Pm for pics or more details. Interested in WH20, AS, IM, TWD, SM, GOT, FT, HS2...more as well.

#9441 1 year ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I know this thing is crazy cool. I have been wanting a cool mame Arcade for a while but this is way over my budget.

All the classic games - every one you could imagine. I will take a video and post it in a bit.

As far as budget - it is expensive, but better than any arcade you will find. I would be willing to take a hit on a pin trade depending on the game...

#9447 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

All the classic games - every one you could imagine. I will take a video and post it in a bit.
As far as budget - it is expensive, but better than any arcade you will find. I would be willing to take a hit on a pin trade depending on the game...

Ok. Here are some videos. I am a horrible cameraman, so I apologize for that

Video 1 shows a really high level view of the system selector and quickly shows the start of Pac-Man and Missile Command. You get the idea, but there are tons of systems and games:

https://vimeo.com/245634975

Video 2 shows how you can play PS4 (specifically SFV in this case) on the arcade...the last 20 or so seconds I was trying to show the attraction screen for HBMame - it is hilarious to hear the princess call Mario a “greasy Italian S**tbag”

https://vimeo.com/245634006

#9456 1 year ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, didn’t realize the marquee actually changes too! Yo actually built these? Badass. What are the dimensions? Not sure if this will fit where my Pac-Man is, as it looks tall..... but man, it looks really cool.

78.5H
33.25W
25D

The Game Gate was purchased locally. I built/upgraded all the internal hardware (HD, GC, RAM) and software (OS, RocketLauncher, all games, etc)

#9458 1 year ago

Yeah. Tons of stuff different from the base model. To start, it has a full Street Fighter V art package, coin door, system switcher w/PS4, and fully upgraded joystick/button panel.

Then on top of that, the base system it came with lacked. It was built on Windows XP and only had about 20-30 systems, some buggy...pinball tables were terrible. So, I completely redid the system - both hardware and software. It now runs windows 10 pro 64-bit with Rocketlauncher. It has ~140 systems and over 50k games. It also has pinball arcade and pinball fx2. The amount of time I spent to setup/configure this would blow your mind

In order to support the new system, I had to upgrade the Hard drive (now 10TB), RAM (now 8GB), Graphics Card, cooling system, etc.

In addition to every system imaginable up through PS2. It also has full light gun support from Duck Hunt to Carnevil. A jukebox, full Nintendo Power archive, comic book reader, trivia, etc.

It is a pretty amazing setup now...I debate getting rid of it, but I have an itch for another pin. I may not, who knows...

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
$ 12.99
Cabinet - Other
Medisinyl Mods
$ 19.99
$ 15.00
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
$ 98.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 85.00
$ 39.50
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 19.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 156.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Meph's Mods
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jyeakley.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside