IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2580 8 years ago

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpgwhatthehell.jpg

4 months later
#3843 8 years ago

Looking for an Earthshaker backbox, I don't need the boards/wiring/backglass/etc., just the empty backbox in great condition; no scratches, faded paint, or dents please, to complete an otherwise cherry machine. Local to Long Island, NY.

Also need the left/rear plastic for Space Invaders, the one for the Clone Chamber. Looking for a nice original with unfaded reds.

Lastly, looking for a Centaur apron in very good condition.

Can pick up at Allentown in May, if that makes a difference.

5 months later
#5335 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

The pin is at my sisters and she's been in the hospital for over a week so I haven't had the chance to go over there and take some pics with her turned on.

You might want to word that a little differently....

#5339 7 years ago
Quoted from Crispin:

Jibmums thinks I'm crazy for selling her but life got in the way.

If I didn't already have one I'd snap this up in a second.

5 months later
#6931 7 years ago

Fathom up for a trade, this is formerly Crispin's "Sandy" Fathom seen in this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/superstorm-sandy-fathom-lucky-or-stupid

Would make a good resto candidate for someone with a new CPR playfield and no game to put it in. Looking for a really nice Xenon, Future Spa, Skateball, Space Shuttle, or Mr & Mrs Pacman. Located on Long Island NY.

3 months later
#7610 7 years ago

Looking for a Xenon or Skateball: fully working, excellent backglass, good cabinet, worn playfield a plus. Long Island area, or will be at Allentown if that helps.

10 months later
#10256 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Anyways, there is a pinball machines (Simpsons Pinball Party), a Williams pitch and hit machine along with a pool table, Ping-Pong table and arcade machine.

Here's the story you're going to get with an estate sale:

First, the machine will be priced ridiculously high.

Second, the machine will be "on", but only the GI lamps will be working, because 99% likely the batteries will have crapped out all over the MPU long ago. If anything shows up in the displays at all, it will be something similar to the Sys11 "ADJUST FAILURE".

Then you're going to find someone working at the sale and ask them if they know where the keys are. Most likely not, but if by some miracle they have them, you'll open up the backbox and find that corrosion-damaged board. You'll then explain to them how the game is not in working condition, and why.

And then, and this is the part that makes me want to smack every single one of these estate sale people upside the head, they will tell you, with a perfectly straight face, that they were "just playing the game yesterday". I swear to god, they must memorize that line from a script, and think we're all idiots and we're going to believe it. Doesn't matter what's wrong with the machine and what condition it's in, they were always "just playing it yesterday". The fossil who had the gall to tell me this weekend that an LW3 was "just working last night", with no controlled lamps and a non-functioning DMD, then proceeded to try to get it to work by pushing on the lockdown bar and the coindoor frame, so obviously she had no clue how to start a game even if it WAS working.

I have to stop myself from laughing out loud at these people because every time, without fail, on cue, the games were always "just working yesterday".

6 months later
#11581 5 years ago

Just picked up a Riverboat Gambler, nice condition and a super nice playfield. Looking to trade for a Rollergames in similar condition before I jump into cleaning up the boat.

#11590 5 years ago

CPR Eight Ball Deluxe playfield for sale, Gold grade from their most recent run. $1000 or trade + cash for a working Xenon with a worn-to-death playfield but nice cab and backglass.

#11628 5 years ago

Looking for one of these, diverter arm for Riverboat Gambler.
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/A-13917

3 months later
#12435 5 years ago

CPR gold grade playfield for Eight Ball Deluxe, 925. Not looking to ship so p/u only please.

9 months later
#14748 4 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Let us know who ends up with the T2 in excellent condition with new DMD, new MPU, and new NVRAM for $1,200.00 on Craigs list.

Three ads for the same machine with three different phone numbers and three different New York locations. I'm only twenty miles away but not even gonna waste my time calling.

(okay, I called one just in case. It's b.s.)

3 weeks later
#14894 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’ve got a limited edition Black Knight in Providence. Project. Powers up, goes into attract mode. No sound. Haven’t played around with it yet. Don’t really have the time. Playfield looks great for it’s age. Plastics in-tact ... asking $800

PM sent.

#14937 4 years ago

CPR Eight Ball Deluxe gold playfield, 925. Not looking to ship so p/u only please, central Long Island.

2 months later
#15369 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Kinda always wanted a Waterworld. I love the movie (yeah, I’m the one)

Not the only one. And I also admit to liking The Postman.

2 months later
#16126 4 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Any connection to that suspicious deal a few weeks ago where that guy was selling 9 top tier games for cheap for his dad?

Is there a link to this somewhere? Several months ago I had what sounded like a teenager call me out of the blue to sell some newer games for his father, then call right back to say they weren't for sale, then call back again to say sorry, they still weren't for sale. Very weird. Same person maybe?

With all this state lockdown-ing, are shipping companies like UPS, Fedex, etc. still shipping across state lines? Would hate to order from PBL and GPE just to have the stuff sitting in a warehouse for months.

1 week later
#16268 4 years ago

Nice Sorcerer with original playfield that's not blown out, everything works, perfect repro backglass from Planetary. Looking to trade for a nice Black Hole, Haunted House, Rollergames, Future Spa....maybe others on my wishlist.

1 week later
#16311 4 years ago

Looking for Xenon in NY/LI area. Nice cabinet and backglass with blown-out playfield preferred.

1 week later
#16395 4 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

Thanks for the warning. I've been grinding my teeth trying to justify or not justify a trip up from Long Island. Now I can sleep tonight.

4 months later
#17598 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Not my listing but a pretty good deal on a Barracora in Rhode Island. Never bought anything from this seller but he lists a lot of stuff.
providence.craigslist.org link

Just messaged him. Been wanting this title for a while. Thanks for the heads up!

#17665 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Did you get it?

I sent an email immediately (there was no phone or other contact method listed), and then a second email a short while later. Nothing back from the guy, not even an "already sold". Ah well.

3 months later
#18543 3 years ago
Quoted from mikepmcs:

.....I'm mostly stuck downstairs all day taking care of my older dogs that need round the clock attention these days.

Big pat on the back for that. I see too many posts/videos/stories these days about sick and/or senior pets that were dumped by the piece of shit owners who decided they were through with them. Props for being a mensch.

2 months later
#19637 3 years ago

Can we post pins for sale in the new subs/grinders/pizza thread? Seems only fair.

3 months later
#20843 2 years ago

High Speed and Sorcerer up for trade, either/both for one/two games on my wishlist, +/- cash either way if necessary. Special interest in Black Hole, Haunted House, Future Spa, Rollergames.

#20846 2 years ago

Huntington Station, Long Island. Is it not showing up next to my avatar?

1 month later
#21138 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don’t see why people feel the need to post Facebook / CL ads here anyway. If you were trying to seal a deal on a CL game, would you really want someone with zero skin in the game to post the ad here, attracting even more sharks into the pool?
I just don’t see the point. Anybody who is looking for stuff like that is checking CL and Facebook all the time anyway so don’t see who it’s going to help.
As far as I know I’ve never lost a deal because someone posted it here, but it just seems kind of obnoxious. You know YOU wouldn’t want to see a link to a game you were pursuing to show up here.
This place is for posting ads on games you are selling...not for reposting ads on games other people are selling.

Couldn't agree more. All it does is drive up prices and f--- up good deals. Especially annoying when the sale is nearby and the poster is a thousand miles away.

5 months later
#22783 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So…no one has bought this TAF Gold on Long Island yet for $7k? What’s going on?

Where was this advertised? Didn't see a thing.

6 months later
#24639 1 year ago
Quoted from bakerhillpins:

WOW, if that's for real... lots of red flags in that ad but it seems like they are just looking for someone to show up and leave with it.
Certainly doesn't look water damaged though.

Oh, it didn't look water damaged in person either. I feel terrible for the guy, he lives five minutes from me and was gutting his house after a fire. I stopped by immediately to check it out, I thought it was a scam also, but happy to report that it's for real and I'm on my way back now to pick it up. I didn't open it up yet (keys were gone) but cabinet and playfield looked just fine. Will post more once I get it home and assess.

#24663 1 year ago
Quoted from BriPin:

Listing taken down. How much was it?

It was $100. The guy just wanted it gone, he had workmen gutting his house today. He threw in a bunch of chrome steel shelving units too, which I'm going to pick another up right now. Lots more to the story, I'm gonna start a resto thread over the weekend with photos.

Quoted from Crispin:

Woah way to go Dennis what a score!! Congrats!

Thanks Chris! I've never even added STTNG to my wishlist b/c they go for such crazy money.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I applaud my NY brethren, it was next door and he deserved to snag it!

Almost literally next door. I could have wheeled it home on a hand truck if it wasn't so hot today (and if I was a nut).

1 month later
#25036 1 year ago

Nice 1977 Gottlieb Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. 1100, easy pick up, no stairs.

2 weeks later
#25107 1 year ago

Price drop, 995. Nice 1977 Gottlieb Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, super-nice playfield and perfect plastics, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. Easy pick up, no stairs and I'll help get it to your car.

3 weeks later
#25323 1 year ago

Price drop, 900. Nice 1977 Gottlieb Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, super-nice playfield and perfect plastics, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. Easy pick up, no stairs and I'll help get it to your car.

1 week later
#25413 1 year ago

1977 Gottlieb 4-player Bronco for sale. Fully works, squeaky clean in and out. Everything cleaned / polished / waxed, super-nice playfield and perfect plastics, new rubbers and ball. Game is originally from Texas and still has Texas tax license stickers on the glass from '77-79, then spent forty years in a western-themed home. 900.00, no stairs and I'll help get it to your car.

1 month later
#25885 1 year ago

Looking for a used, decent condition Williams Superpin lockdown bar receiver.

1 month later
#26289 1 year ago

Someone please go pick this up, it's free.

longisland.craigslist.org link

7 months later
#28206 7 months ago

Looking for an empty WPC backbox in the Long Island area.

Or even better, an empty STTNG backbox in decent shape with nice decals.

3 months later
#29118 4 months ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Space Shuttle cabinet (no head) FREE before it gets lit on fire

If anyone happens to pick this up, I have an empty Space Shuttle head you can have if you come pick it up on Long Island. Build your own Space Shuttle from spare parts! It's just like "Salvage 1"!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jibmums.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=jibmums and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.