IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1663 8 years ago

Update: A trade has been worked out.

2 weeks later
#1746 8 years ago
Quoted from KevInBuffalo:

I wouldn't do that to a friend

Really? TMNT ain't so bad as a theme game. We liked it enough to look for one a couple years ago... and if I had the extra cash I'd buy this one.

8 months later
#3840 8 years ago

Looking for a TMNT in players condition or complete project.

3 months later
#4984 7 years ago

Getting the itch to buy something "new to us". Anybody have any routed newer-ish Stern Pros for sale? If so, let me know. Thanks.

#5008 7 years ago

Anybody have a Metallica Pro for sale? If so, let me know. Going to be ordering one soon if we don't get a lead. Thanks.

1 month later
#5288 7 years ago

I need to make room in the basement so up for sale is our WHO dunnit.
The machine is a very solid player in good overall physical condition.
It is still 100% incandescent on the playfield and the back box has cool LEDs to help make the translit colors pop. The plasma display has been replaced with a DMD Extender which lets you pick four colors(see pics and video).
I took a bunch of pictures to try and show all the flaws. Some of them are barely noticeable in person but pop right out with the camera flash. Just trying to be honest so there are no surprises. If you want to look at it in person that's not a problem. We are located near Binghamton, NY.
Pictures and the DMD video are here...
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-Dud6paVc_UcFZfNkNTRENjUlk
If your want any more pics or another video let me know.
Price is $2,700 OBO.
0711161729_(resized).jpg0711161729_(resized).jpg0711161730b_(resized).jpg0711161730b_(resized).jpg0711161729a_(resized).jpg0711161729a_(resized).jpg0711161736_(resized).jpg0711161736_(resized).jpg0711161729b_(resized).jpg0711161729b_(resized).jpg0711161731_(resized).jpg0711161731_(resized).jpg
Added over 8 years ago: Price drop to $2,600 OBO. (07/15/2016)
Added over 8 years ago: Price drop to $2500 OBO.
Added over 8 years ago: Price drop to $2200.

Added over 8 years ago: Sold

#5299 7 years ago

Price drop on our WHO dunnit above to $2,600 OBO.

#5320 7 years ago

Price drop on our Who Dunnit to $2200.
Original post should be here...
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/106#post-3246688

6 months later
#6979 7 years ago

Going to be shopping for a Star Trek Pro in the next couple weeks and I wouldn't mind used as long as it's in decent shape and is priced right. Also, PayPal needs to be an acceptable form of payment(I will pay the fees).

Willing to travel up to around 4 hours from the Binghamton, NY area.

1 week later
#7010 7 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

anyone have a cheap X-Files?

What's cheap? I have one I might be selling. Great player with extras like LCD via DMD Extender, upgraded speakers, 2nd head amplifier populated, and LEDs.

1 month later
#7384 7 years ago

Selling our Mary Shelley's Frankenstein...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Sega Frankenstein for sale. This is a re-import from Belgium. Overall the game is in really good shape. The coin door was replaced with a standard Sega/Stern so you'd never know ...”
2017-03-19
Maine, NY
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 50 days
Viewed: 470 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also listed our X-Files. Will give a good discount if you want both.
Added over 7 years ago: Frankenstein is now pending payment/pickup.

Added over 7 years ago: Pending...

#7391 7 years ago

Just listed a players condition SEGA X-Files with DMD Extender/15.4" LED LCD and other upgrades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The X-Files Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling our players condition Sega X-Files that has a few extras/upgrades. Off the top of my head... NVRAM upgrade replaced batteries. Added amplifier components to main PCB for r...”
2017-03-20
Maine, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 531 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also selling a SEGA Frankenstein. Package deal if you want both.

1 month later
#7711 7 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

ill be listing the following on pinside, need to downsize!
wd le
kiss le
tron le
black hole
time machine
black night
need a couple of days to take pics and post

Woah! That's crazy talk!!!

2 months later
#8100 6 years ago

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Can be working or not. Complete machine preferred but it's not a necessity. Projects are definitely cool too as I like to tinker. Would prefer machine within a 3 or 4 hour dr...”
2017-07-02
Maine, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 66 times

Looking for a Spooks or Haunted House EM gun game. Can be working or not, just needs to be complete... ish. Projects are cool too as I'm kinda cheap.

Thanks,
Jeff

2 weeks later
#8203 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought a couple months ago from here... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-18 There are tons of pictures in that thread and the description stil...”
2017-07-16
Maine, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 895 times

#8215 6 years ago

Price drop to $2600 on our BSD.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Bought a couple months ago from here... https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-bram-stokers-dracula-18 There are tons of pictures in that thread and the description stil...”
2017-07-16
Maine, NY
2,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 895 times

1 month later
#8660 6 years ago

I'm looking for a set of repro'd Elvira and the Party Monsters plastics.

1 week later
#8714 6 years ago

Looking for a working "Hunter Motor" for a Midway Wild Kingdom EM rifle game. See add for motor details...

SOLD!
Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “Repairing a Midway Wild Kingdom EM rifle game and the last issue is the Hunter Motor(stamped spec 2016, 50v, 15RPM) has an open winding. Working used motor preferred. Thanks, Jef...”
2017-09-24
Maine, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 10 times

2 weeks later
#8811 6 years ago

Throwing around the idea of trying to get an America's Most Haunted back. I traded ours(#41) plus cash and merchandise for a MM a year or two ago. I'd love to reverse the trade. If anybody is interested message me and we can exchange pictures/videos and maybe come up with a trade. My gut is thinking MM for a AMH plus $2k to $3k depending on condition/mods.

Added over 7 years ago: MM has moved on.

2 weeks later
#8946 6 years ago

Any America's Most Haunted available? We used to own #41 and I'd like to give it a go again.

5 months later
#10397 6 years ago

Gottlieb Sure Shot for sale. Price listed in the ad is OBO.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Sure Shot EM Pinball Machine for sale near Johnson City, NY. Machine works as it should and is in OK shape. The backglass and playfield are nice. The cabinet could use ne...”
2018-04-01
Maine, NY
475 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 341 times

2 months later
#10776 5 years ago

Selling my Midway Wild Kingdom EM Rifle Game. It's what I consider a working project that just needs a little bit more to be a great condition game. See ad for details...

Other - For Sale
“When I picked up this game it was in pieces. I put it back together and bought a few parts to make it whole again. Here is the most current video showing the .mp3 sound replacement...”
2018-06-03
Maine, NY
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 25 times

3 weeks later
#10866 5 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Just upgraded to a Monsters translite so I no longer need this. It's in great shape. Only thing worth mentioning is I didn't strip off the factory tape from where it was installed ...”
2018-06-22
Maine, NY
65 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 323 times

2 months later
#11419 5 years ago

Selling our Stern Star Wars pinball. Was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(mirror blades, Milenium Falcon, small monitor bezel, other ships, etc).

Would like to sell for $5200.

Pickup near Binghamton, NY.

Will create an official ad with pictures and a video later this weekend. Basically it still looks brand new.

P.S. Can include a 10" Polk external sub-woofer for an extra $70.

Here are a bunch of pictures and a video...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/zJGsSrDe3g3pKUD48

[EDIT]Placed the ad...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 1091 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 6 years ago:

Placed ad here on Pinside... see a few posts below this one for ad.

#11424 5 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Did you skip your medication today? You leave that game where it is.

Best looking Frankenstein around!

#11428 5 years ago

Placed my Stern Star Wars Pro ad here...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling our Stern Star Wars Pro pinball. It was bought brand new from Cointaker back in November 2017 for $5300. I put about $250 in parts(shaker, mirror blades, Millennium Falcon...”
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#11466 5 years ago

Really nice Star Wars Pro price drop to $4950...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#11508 5 years ago

Stern Star Wars Pro w/some mods... price drop to $4800.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#11546 5 years ago

Price drop on my Star Wars Pro to $4700...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-08-26
Maine, NY
4,700 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#11773 5 years ago

3 months later
#12695 5 years ago

Anybody want to trade my Iron Maiden Pro for your America's Most Haunted? I love the Maiden but I've been thinking about AMH quite a lot lately and I have no cash.

3 weeks later
#12887 5 years ago

Going to be listing our Stern Iron Maiden Pro for sale this weekend. It has mirror blades and a shaker added. I have $5800 into it and I'd like to get $5400 OBO. Machine is located six steps down in the basement and I can assist in moving it out. Will put up a proper ad with pictures on Saturday.

Added over 5 years ago:

Price lowered to $5300.

#12941 5 years ago

Going to be listing our Stern Iron Maiden Pro for sale later this weekend. It has mirror blades and a shaker added. I have $5800 into it and I'd like to get $5300 OBO. Machine is located six steps down in the basement and I can assist in moving it out. Will put up a proper ad with pictures later this evening... but basically it's a new looking machine that's only been used in a home environment so you get the gist.

4 months later
#14122 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Even if I had one that liked pinball, I wouldn't want to put up with all the other crap.
The one I have is free, I will put her on the curb for easy pick up.

I have one that tolerates pinball and I agree with your "other crap" sentiment...

2 months later
#14740 4 years ago

Just putting a feeler out there to see if anybody would be interested in an Aerosmith Pro for trade. It was lightly routed but cleaned up very nicely.

Mainly interested in getting a Star Trek Pro, Walking Dead Pro, or Munsters Pro. On the maybe list would be a EATPM or X-Files or ???

Only reason I'm thinking of putting the Aerosmith up is the theme. I absolutely love the game play but I'm not a big AS fan so I'd rather something else in our small collection.

#14747 4 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

all the pins you got rid of?

Silly, isn't it. LOL.

I really miss TWD and ST... and EATPM too.

#14762 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All good titles. Although I’ve never bought the same title more than once.

BTW, that Frankenstein also comes to mind. We had our fill in six years of owning it but man... I still miss that six ball multi-ball!

#14763 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Going to the York, PA show this Friday or Sat? I'd trade my modded Star Trek Pro straight up for Aerosmith because my wife really wants one. With the distance between us, that's the only way that could work.

PM headed your way...

5 months later
#16097 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

This is so ridiculous. I'm 60 miles from NYC and other New Yorkers are six hours away from me but we all get lumped together with the NYC cesspool.

Yep. Being an upstater my whole life I always get a kick out of people thinking I(and everyone else in NY) live in the city. I see farms, barns, cows, and trees every day on my way to work. LOL.

#16166 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Yeah, maybe you should tell that to my friends who are first responders, hospital workers or morgue assistants who are at their breaking points. Fucking asshat.

Pretty sure he is saying Cuomo should be on TV less and be working towards fixing things more. What's wrong with that?

1 week later
#16273 4 years ago

Anybody up for a trade? My Aerosmith Pro for your Rob Zombie.

I'm just looking to see how RZ is in a home environment and I've played the hell out of our Aerosmith so I'm looking for a change.

Added over 4 years ago:

I'd also be interested in an Iron Man and could add a little cash on my end.

1 month later
#16585 3 years ago

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT...

Atari Asteroids Cabaret near Binghamton, NY. Here's the Pinside ad...

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Pictures are here... https://photos.app.goo.gl/o5SnfEYPa4gS5FVe9 Game PCB has an odd issue where it takes 60-90 seconds to display a screen. Once this time passes the game works g...”
2020-05-16
Maine, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 70 times

2 months later
#17479 3 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

Jokerz

“selling a nice jokerz purchased a few months ago and installed leds williams sound board hum mod done installed major caps on power board plays excellent everything works”

changing things up a bit.

Thanks again Ant! You're always one of the easiest people to deal with! Can't wait to get this home!

1 month later
#17786 3 years ago

Looking to replace the rotten backbox on our Gorgar. If anybody has one from any game with the same style I'd be interested. Located near Binghamton, NY.

1 month later
#18230 3 years ago

FS: Comet Pinball Machine near Binghamton, NY

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works great. Displays have been upgraded to orange LED displays and the broken black cycle ramp has been replaced with a new reproduction. Rubbers have all been replaced. GI has be...”
2020-11-01
Maine, NY
1,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 445 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 months later
#19809 3 years ago

[EDIT]
Wow, tons of interest here and at KLOV. Pretty sure these will be sold soon. I'll update here and go ahead with my original plan of posting ads if they fall through.

[ORIGINAL POST]
Plan to list our Monster Bash CE and Attack from Mars CE for sale in the next few days. Both were bought brand new from Cointaker and both have the color DMD upgrade chip(a $400 option). They also have the alternative back glass art from Flyland Designs as see here...
https://www.flylanddesigns.com/product-category/pinball-and-arcade-artwork/

Games are in great shape and work 100% as they should. I'm located near Binghamton, NY and the pins are six steps down in our half basement but it's a straight shot up and out to the driveway.

Going to start them off at $6000 obo each or both for $11,500 obo. I'll post tons of pictures in the ads I put up either tomorrow or Wednesday.

5 months later
#21816 2 years ago

Later this week I'm going to be posting an ad for a Williams Blackout I bought here on Pinside last year.

Here is the original ad...
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/100330

The only things I added were brand new Wolffpack Tech LED displays and a NVRAM module so the batteries could be eliminated.

I paid $1750 for it and even though I added the extras, I'm listing it for $1750 and here's why.

If you look at picture #5 in the original ad and zoom in to the "3" you'll see the clearcoat has cracked around it. I've been told this isn't too bad to fix but I'm a total clearcoating virgin so I never touched it.

I've played the hell out of the game the past 12 months and it hasn't gotten any worse.

Now saying all that, it's a great looking and playing game. The CPR back glass is so vibrant. The playfield LED job the guy did is actually pretty nice. There is some color but not a RAINBOW. I did replace all the GI with good quality warm white LEDs and I de-colored some of the backglass LEDs.

Only reason I'm selling is space. A few weeks ago I had a water issue in the basement and the spot for this game now has a sump pump there. I could probably squeeze it in the lineup still but I like having a room between games.

I'll post a bunch of current pictures in the ad later in the week once I can get the game set back up. If anybody is interested I can make it a priority to get them.

[EDIT]
Current pictures are here...
https://photos.app.goo.gl/d8Bhr7PajoFbmyFAA

Added over 3 years ago:

Looks like this is sold. Pickup is scheduled for Saturday so I'll either donate to Pinside or make a proper marketplace ad then.

Thanks for the interest.

2 weeks later
#21982 2 years ago

Thinking of selling my Halloween standard edition spot #1221 for cost($1000). If anybody is interested message me.

#21987 2 years ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Selling my Spooky Pinball Halloween Standard Edition spot(#1221) for $1000. Here's a page with good information... https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/spooky-announces-halloween-pin...”
2021-09-28
Maine, NY
1,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 278 times

8 months later
#24436 1 year ago

Looking to sell my Spooky Halloween CE #1173 spot for $1000(which is what I paid).

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173 THIS GAME IS READY NOW! REMAINDER OF PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONCE YOU PAY ME! Pre-Order originally purchased through Jason at ClassicGameRooms.com ...”
2022-06-22
Maine, NY
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#24689 1 year ago

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Spooky Pinball Halloween CE #1173 THIS GAME IS READY NOW! REMAINDER OF PAYMENT MUST BE MADE ONCE YOU PAY ME! Pre-Order originally purchased through Jason at ClassicGameRooms.com ...”
2022-06-22
Maine, NY
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

Game is ready now for some reason! LOL.

[edit]And now it's pending payment.

4 weeks later
#24935 1 year ago

Going to be listing a Gorgar here after work tonight. The game is a good players game. I went through and cleaned & waxed it, replaced the rubbers, replaced the backglass with a new one, upgraded the flippers to the newer style, upgraded the displays to red LED ones, installed NVRAM so no more batteries, installed bridge rectifier fuses, installed solenoid fuse kit, installed a new magnet, installed warm white classic style LEDs everywhere, and installed a new cabinet speaker. I'm probably forgetting a few things but this plays nice.

It does have typical Gorgar playfield wear but it isn't horrible by any stretch. This would probably be a good candidate for one of those hard tops people are doing or just play the hell out of it as-is..

Price will be $1450 obo.

Added 20 months ago:

6 months later
#26564 1 year ago

Just listed my Metallica Pro...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “So I'm selling our Stern Metallica Pro Pinball. It's a one owner game with tons of upgrades including the Total Light Show, ColorDMD, LE spinners, LE factory rising cross mechanism...”
2023-02-11
Maine, NY
8,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 51 days
Viewed: 1234 times

1 week later
#26633 1 year ago

Lower price, hump day bump.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “So I'm selling our Stern Metallica Pro Pinball. It's a one owner game with tons of upgrades including the Total Light Show, ColorDMD, LE spinners, LE factory rising cross mechanism...”
2023-02-11
Maine, NY
8,500 (OBO)

1 week later
#26699 1 year ago

Lowered price a bit more.

Machine - For Sale
2023-02-11
Maine, NY
8,500 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#26847 1 year ago

Just posted my America's Most Haunted.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Never thought I'd sell but it's time to move on... Spooky Pinball America's Most Haunted Prototype #00004. I bought the game from Flipper Fidelity a few years ago. The only playf...”
2023-03-19
Maine, NY
7,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 540 times

#26889 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Never thought I'd sell but it's time to move on... Spooky Pinball America's Most Haunted Prototype #00004. I bought the game from Flipper Fidelity a few years ago. The only playf...”
2023-03-19
Maine, NY
7,250 (OBO)
Viewed: 540 times

Price drop to $7250.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=jefff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.