IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ivan1496.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13048 5 years ago

PM sent

2 years later
#20314 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

He’s on here also. Ivan1496.
He posts in the PinFest thread.

And I lurk around here too!

4 weeks later
#20648 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Is it just me or has the hobby of collecting, buying, fixing, playing and selling pins finally “ jumped the shark”. I think it has...

interesting observation? what makes you say that? not that I disagree.

#20656 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I’m not seeing any good deals here anymore and the volume of machines for sale has gone down. Seems like most just want to cater to the market which is wildly and highly inflated right now. But I guess that’s the new normal and the entry point for newbies. In my own mind it wasn’t like this before and I’m sure many long timers on this thread would agree. But I’m sure many of us remember when you could buy and Addams for $900! If I could only get into a Time Machine, get Lost in Space, find my way to a Space Station, land on Mars, get attacked, get revenge, take a Space Shuttle loaded full of cheap pins back to earth and go Back to the Future I’d be Ok. But I guess that’s just me Living in the twilight Zone

As a buyer/seller for 20 years I know what you're saying though I don't remember $900 Addams. Living in the past is something many of us suffer from. This is not reality. We must adjust to markets as they evolve. I've found patience to prevail over time. At least that's what worked for me but its certainty been more challenging than before. I suspect a reckoning of some type is in order. No market can sustain this growth without correction. And those corrections take place when least expected. A least that is my experiences, painfully!!! Of course I've been thinking this for 10 years and felt stupid for thinking so. I carefully navigate this market as it is. When the music stops I hope to have a set! best of luck to all with similar interests.

#20659 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Under what conditions could you see prices leveling out? Now that’s it’s largely a collector hobby I can’t see prices changing all that much. It’s not like a new hot thing is gonna come along and operators will be throwing pins in dumpsters again.

It would seem to me that inflation itself could be that vehicle. I personally pay attention to markets and this a major concern as I hear/read. I can imagine that when overall living expenses increase rapidly expendables will be quick to go. Just an opinion as I'm hardly an economist.

2 years later
#28827 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Jurassic Park Premium with Stern Shop topper. Game has 22 plays on it. Picture of audits provided. HUO 1 owner game taken in on trade. Reasonable trades considered. Delivery availa...”
2023-12-17
Allentown, PA
8,999 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 559 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#29460 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Simpsons is in nice shape and working great. I upgraded the entire playfield to LEDs. Has the original board set suggesting that it gave the previous owner(s) little if any t...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 630 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams Pharaoh that doesn’t come up much. Game is in great shape. I just shopped it out, full rebuild of lower flippers and full playfield LEDs. Back glass in great shape with ...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 368 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29466 3 months ago

Not sure how I screwed that up but pictures now posted

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Simpsons is in nice shape and working great. I upgraded the entire playfield to LEDs. Has the original board set suggesting that it gave the previous owner(s) little if any t...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 630 times

1 month later
#30066 38 days ago

Guns and Roses DE

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just brought this in from a local guy. It’s been with him for 20+ years. He hired me to shop and upgrade it. I did the typical tear down. I cleaned and polished the playfield. I ...”
38 days ago
Allentown, PA
6,300 (OBO)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ivan1496.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=ivan1496 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.