5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,827 posts
  • 787 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 20 hours ago by PJKools
  • Topic is favorited by 426 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henhel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2797 4 years ago

I am looking to buy some pins. No projects please. Looking for nice, clean, plug and play pins. My wish list is Mousin Around, NF, BR,DD,DW JM. Let me know what you have I will consider other pins. Because of my bank roll I am trying to keep the pins around the $2000 range. I am looking for three for now. Would like to keep it as local as I can. Thanks, Henry

1 week later
#2855 3 years ago

alright already!!! What the hell is an "apron" anyway????

#2859 3 years ago

Thanks ejacques for setting me straight on that. I have not been in the hobby that long and I had never heard that term before. Henry

#2889 3 years ago

I'm still looking for NF_BR and Mousin Around none of which are on the list! Oh well life goes on.

3 weeks later
#3105 3 years ago

gee, you could buy two from gwaxt72 for that guys price for his one TAF

#3208 3 years ago

I totally agree with you Rascal. I have been in this hobby just two years and I have bought 6 pins in that time each one I have done some upgrade to them and when I went to sell them I lost money each time and not just a $100 dollars, a couple was quite a lot of $$$$. I just don't know enough about the pins to do a lot of the work myself so I have to pay someone which makes the pins that I buy move up fast on the $$$ I put into them. I try to be careful with what I buy and who I buy from but pins breakdown and that is a fact that I have learned the hard way. I am starting to ramble and I know some people get upset about us conversing on this thread so I will sign off. Happy Thanksgiving. Henry

11 months later
#6492 2 years ago

I just listed my minty AFM in the marketplace for $7000. This particular machine was the one at Pintastic this year and it is in great condition also has color DMD. I purchased this from Gabe just 5 weeks ago but some unexpected medical bills have come in and now the pin has to go. It has to be picked up and I am located in North Providence RI. I do have some photos so if you PM me I can get them to you.

Henry

1 week later
#6549 2 years ago

I know this is not about pinball just felt I needed to write this.
"And when my life is over---remember when we were together---we were alone--and I was singing this sing to you"

RIP Leon Russell!!!! another great artist has left us this year.

#6583 2 years ago

In the that's not good department. I just read a post on Yahoo that Lanes & Games in Boston is being sold to an apartment developer so that closing along with the rumor that Pinball Wizard Arcade in NH is also closing it's doors definitely thins out the herd of public pinball arcades in our neck of the woods.

#6588 2 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Sarah made a post about two weeks ago. They are negotiating a new contract that will kick in in February or March.

When I had talked to Sarah she had told me that they were forcing her out but that was awhile ago so I guess some things have changed for her which is nice to hear.

#6590 2 years ago

When I had talked to her she said she was going to work with her husband who I guess runs some kind of business I am not sure exactly what. She had no interest in re-locating, but like I said that was like a year ago things might have changed for her.

#6591 2 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

But it does sound like she is close to working something out. I doubt Pelham is on the list of hot properties demanding a huge rent increase like Lanes and Games is

you are right. There is absolutely nothing in Pelham.

#6593 2 years ago

Hi. I am looking to bring a pin into the house for the holidays. I have a bankroll of $3000/$5000 cash . The pin must be clean shopped and work 100% not looking to do any work just want my family and friends to have some fun. The pin must be delivered I am located in North Providence RI (easy delivery, no steps through the back door) Some titles I am interested in Shadow, Indy 500, Congo ,NGG, TAF but I will listen to all offers even if it goes a little above $5000 hit me with it.

Happy Holidays, Henry

#6594 2 years ago

A follow up on what I just wrote. I would like to keep this as local as possible the closer you are to me of course the better off we both are.

Henry

#6602 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I still have NGS. I went through and cleaned it up and threw some new rubbers on it. It plays mean. Everything

What pin is NGS????

#6625 2 years ago

Well it is official. Lanes and Games in Boston has no more pinball or anything else for that matter. The owner Mike has sold the land to an apartment developer which makes sense because it is most definitely a prime location. I was only there a hand full of times because of how far it was for me to go. I know it was frequented by many Bostonians who are going to miss it dearly. The machines were always fine tuned and ready for play, and you know what although I did not head there much I will miss it too. Good luck Mike on all your future endeavors.

#6645 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I suggest starting a new topic. Lets get back to selling and buying here.

You better be careful pinballair, "pinphila" is all upset that we true New Englanders are talking local pinball arcade establishments on this thread.

1 week later
#6716 2 years ago

Wow you don't see too many Texas pinsiders on this thread. Welcome aboard.

#6718 2 years ago

We people here up in the northeast are always ready to meet new Pinsiders with open arms and friendly handshakes, like I said before, Welcome aboard. And if you have read this thread through BSD has been getting a lot of good publicity. Good Luck with your search.

Henry

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
T-shirt- Grey Color Out of stock
Project Pinball Charity
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 44.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 29.95
Electronics
nvram.weebly.com
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 10.95
$ 18.95
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider henhel.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside