IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3009 8 years ago

Eabundy, I can help get FH on a sunday if you can part with BOP or BK-le for a SPECIAL price. Its about 440 miles round trip.Think about it,let me know

#3066 8 years ago

My HH feels heavier than my SI, if I had to guess I would say SI is around 245-265 lbs.

#3067 8 years ago

I can measure the cab and post after work.

#3071 8 years ago

SI is 28 5/8 wide and 53 long if you include shooter rod

#3124 8 years ago

I'll chime in by saying as a newer member of pinside this thread gave me the oppurtunity to see the personalities of other members thru chat who are in my area and to chit-chat with them.And it's been great!

1 week later
#3242 8 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Looking to help a close friend buy his first game.
He and his family are huge soccer fans.
Would love to find a really nice WCS for him.
He's in southern CT.
I'm in northern NJ and will pickup/set up for him.
Thanks in advance for any leads.
-Ran

There is one on CL in CT

1 week later
#3311 8 years ago

We see the price for BH, did you have a price for Embryon? I was curious.

#3314 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Hop on over to eBay for the answer...

Thanks for the direction to look

#3315 8 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

I am into the Embryon for allot of $$$ and to avoid the price police slander, I am only offering a trade. In this forum I would rather get a title I want in trade rather than selling. Thanks

I understand, GLWTS

#3317 8 years ago

No,nothing like that,I am a very open minded person

#3331 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Roller Coaster Tycoon $2400
plug and play all the way, good condition overall.

Wanted to say Thank You for making our transaction today as simple as ever and for letting the machine go for a price that was reasonable for both of us. My family is enjoying it very much. Happy Holidays!!!

2 weeks later
#3448 8 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I would welcome someone to try and paste their initials on mine. In the unlikely event that they made the cut, it wouldn't be for very long

Ya I know (RCT) but I'm trying like hell.

4 weeks later
#3681 8 years ago

I've gone to NJ,NY and PA several times to get what I want, however to be fair in conversation- I drive a tractor trailer locally.So 12 hr round trip for me is ok.

1 month later
#4204 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Wtb mousin around

Did you see that one may be coming up in the md,pa,multi state for sale? Page 65,post 3244

Mike

#4205 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Wish I was closer

It's a 3hr ride.
Mike

1 month later
#4604 8 years ago

^^^ that is different,not what I was thinking.
Mike

1 month later
#5002 7 years ago

Just saw a radical in PA on CL
Mike

1 week later
#5097 7 years ago

I like the Black Knight too but that topper is just too big!
Mike

1 week later
#5156 7 years ago

^^^^^ ah you make my stomach hurt from laughing!!! It just comes natural for you huh.
Mike

1 week later
#5221 7 years ago

^^^^ Good catch!
Mike

2 weeks later
#5390 7 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Is it against the rules to offer a pin for trade without posting it in the marketplace?

I think this is why so many pinsiders are using Craigslist to communicate their sales and trades.
Mike

#5466 7 years ago

^^^^ Do you think maybe you are being a little too harsh or direct. This is a public forum not jr high school. Take a deep breath and relax,we don't want this forum turning into facebook drama.
Mike

2 weeks later
#5736 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Updated my LOTR market thread with tons of pics. If a Northeast member snags it, I'll throw in the a brand new Polk sub for free.

This is killing me! I really am wishing I had the money to get this
Mike

#5801 7 years ago

Any working Baby Pac Man looking for a new home?
Mike

#5804 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

northern Delaware

That's kind of a hike for this particular title,I appreciate the heads up tho.
Mike

2 weeks later
#5965 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

EBDLE players game $1100 OBO

This is now sold ,thanks
Mike

#5969 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Eight Ball Deluxe Limited Edition

Is now on it's way home,exactly as described and a great family to meet if you get the chance. Thanks again
Mike

#5973 7 years ago

I will be parting with my Bally Vector with Rottendog mpu to make room. Need a bigger house
Mike

#5990 7 years ago

Hope you got Cyclone cheap enough to justify
Mike

1 month later
#6346 7 years ago

Too funny but realistic for ads on CL.
Mike

#6391 7 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Need a Frontier by Christmas. Willing to sell my soul...

I don't want your soul...but maybe your Paragon
Mike

3 months later
#7139 7 years ago

Prices=yes
Pics=no
-Mike

1 month later
#7503 7 years ago

That is a number worth thinking about. I haven't played one yet tho.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#7696 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I am, too. Maybe we could live together like Bert and Ernie. Double the machines, half the fun.

LMAO! You two make pinside fun.
-Mike

2 weeks later
#7852 6 years ago

PM sent on BK.
-Mike

1 month later
#8152 6 years ago

-Mike

2 weeks later
#8259 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I scour Craigslist every morning so I already saw this and sent an email

You are so right.

Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd suggest in the future the worst place to post an ad for something you are looking at is right here.

-Mike

3 weeks later
#8418 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Um, no. That's the "I have to deal with Craigslist knuckleheads price." You guys are a cool, so it's $1,800 for the Pinside crew.

That's fantastic. What a way to put it.
-Mike

2 months later
#9138 6 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Ask and ye shall receive! Big thanks to Grizlyrig for a fast, easy, perfect, short notice transaction!

Such a pleasure to meet you, very easy transaction with cash on the glass! The way it should be. My RZ is now set up and finally being enjoyed. Thanks again.
-Mike

1 month later
#9637 6 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

1966 8 Ball. Partially working project. $200.

PM sent
-Mike

#9668 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking for a Grand Prix EM or Hot Tip (either em or ss). Willing to consider other games similar but hoping to spend $500 or less.

Saw this,no pics
://providence.craigslist.org/for/d/grand-prix-pinball/6434234846.html
-Mike

3 weeks later
#9840 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Hope that guy gets all the flags possible, and his wife cheats on him too.
(Too harsh? Don’t care. No love for scammers)

wow remind me to always be nice to you.
But it is funny
-Mike

1 month later
#10288 6 years ago

@weasly Saw one local on CL for 500-. Ad is still active from 5 days ago.
-Mike

2 weeks later
#10429 6 years ago
Quoted from ghetoprobe:

I have a buddy in East Brunswick, NJ who had a house fire a few months back. He has a Joker Poker

Honestly hope someone can help this situation. I would if I were closer, Joker Poker is such a good machine.
-Mike

1 month later
#10614 5 years ago
Quoted from ruddiger52:

boston.craigslist.org link
I'm interested in this game because of the history and condition, but can't find any comps to give an indication if the price is reasonable.

That Mars Trek is pretty overpriced imo, check out the splash page and archived sale ads.

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/mars-trek

-Mike

1 week later
#10690 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I am picking up a game from CT in the next two weeks. I’d be happy to grab them from Forceflow and meet you there or possibly deliver them for a small fee to cover time and the extra travel if you wanted to coordinate. If so, shoot me a PM.

I speak from experience and can tell anyone Colson is an awesome guy that helped me get a machine and it was a great experience. Thanks again!
-Mike

1 week later
#10749 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

$2800 for both? PM sent

You wish.
-Mike

#10762 5 years ago

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I have never seen such a honest for sale ad...ever. A lot of pride to swallow to say you may have over paid. It happens but really GLWTS.
-Mike

#10764 5 years ago

Hey shit happens and maybe someone is ok with the price or has a trade to make it work.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#10846 5 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Yes, it would be good to find a place where in NE where you can just drop off and pick up your playfield in person.

I'm pretty good at paint by numbers.
-Mike

1 month later
#11203 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Did someone on the forum beat me to the facebook Gorgar in Haverhill? Hopefully it doesn't go to a flipper

Not me but a $200 Gorgar only last about 30 mins once advertised and even then it's a rat race against someone who is already driving there with a $300 offer.
You really have to hustle for the deals and live close to get to it fast.
-Mike

1 week later
#11345 5 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Listing my BK project $850

Oh nooooo! Hope you're not giving in to the BK.
Wonderful pinsider to purchase from here.
-Mike

2 months later
#11839 5 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

Better to have put it up on CL of Facebook than to flip here. Just my opinion.
-Mike

2 months later
#12559 5 years ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

I'm looking for a nice Shadow or WCS94. Will take projects or broken machines as well I haven't run into an issue I couldn't fix yet. Also looking for a decent claw machine if any1 has any leads.

Saw this in Boston CL
Bally Shadow Pinball Machine

boston.craigslist.org link

-Mike

1 month later
#13086 5 years ago
Quoted from dracula40:

Player’s Fireball 2 ( working) $825

Sent a PM for some pics.
-Mike

1 month later
#13582 4 years ago

-Mike

5 months later
#14957 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

If this game lasts 10 minutes on the for sale thread at this unprecedented LOW LOW LOW price - consider yourself lucky! Message me NOW and take advantage of c R a Z y E r I c ‘ s lack of common sense!!!

Well you certainly do entertain. Great sales pitch. Glwts
-Mike

2 weeks later
#15074 4 years ago
Quoted from clubninja:

Interested in trading or selling a Bally 4 Queens single player EM project. Machine is complete and in good shape, but the playfield will need cleanup. When I had it set up, it would not start a game. Would trade for an early solid state project machine, add cash for a non-project game, or sell for $500 obo. Happy to answer questions or take pictures for serious interest. Thanks!

Holy crap, maybe a pinside record.
7 yrs here and this is your first post.
Finally popped your cherry. Come join the rest of the forum topics.

-Mike

3 months later
#16029 4 years ago
Quoted from Jestr:

My apologies if this goes against policy, please remove as needed. Happy to donate a little more to Pinside if this works out.
Bought a machine that is in the Lunenburg, MA area and had everything ready to go via Michelle at Beltmann. The owner expressed concern that the semi may not actually get to their home (dirt driveway, tree-lined, and slight decline off a main road). Wouldn't have thought about 80-100 feet of driveway would be much a challenge, but it is currently stopping this shipment from working (assuming Beltmann is still making these kinds of things happen). Had a courier lined up as backup, but his business got shutdown. I'd consider making the drive, but I'm a few states away and ones in between have stay at home order. In the past this would have been an "ask some friends and by a case or two of beer" scenario, but I don't know anyone is those parts. I see on the map that there are a few pinsiders in the area like bayoubilly70, moelabby, and ninefingers , but we are of course strangers at this point.
Anyone in the Lunenburg/Fitchburg/Leominster area I could send or PayPal some "beer money" to help move the machine down the driveway to meet the semi? Worst case scenario, taking it to a freight pickup in Leominster? Might be the ravings of a crazy guy in posting this during this unusual times, but thought that it didn't hurt to ask.
Thank you for your time and consideration.

The issue with bringing the machine down the driveway is never knowing when the truck will pick it up. They can tell you 12 to 4pm but that means nothing. As a truck driver, I get there when I get there.
Your best option is to ask if someone local can go get it and then drop off at the shipper(fastenal, r&l or other terminal)
-Mike

#16084 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Getting out of the game. Take em’ away.

Wow, what's making you leave?
-Mike

#16086 4 years ago

This virus is screwing everything up, I'll be happy when things are back too normal.
-Mike

#16163 4 years ago

The term "AssHat" is to be defined as,
You are wearing your ASS as a hat - lol , again to define as,
You have your head up your ASS.
Sorry for all that but my wife loves using the term "ASSHAT"
-Mike

1 week later
#16280 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have tz for sale. 7k. Color dmd. Tons of mods

Good guy to buy from and there is an ad in the marketplace.
-Mike

1 week later
#16391 3 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

I hate that. Just show the real pics so the buyer knows what there getting into.
-Mike

4 months later
#17615 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Is baller88 also gwaxxzxzt, aka Rob?

Quoted from radial_head:

I was under the impression that they were the same person or at least two people who work/sell together but now that I’m doing a little more up close looking, I don’t think that’s true.

All the same person.
-Mike

3 months later
#18589 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

That’s only something people decided to do because the holes are there

What? I'd like to see some real facts on that.
Everyone I've ever seen with a business has shown it in a video (youtube) to set up the flippers using those holes.
-Mike

1 week later
#18678 3 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Apparently I’m not up on times. Is PAPA closing?

Yes
-Mike

4 months later
#20235 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

This is true. I bought a game for my grandkids from Colson for way below value, then sold it back to him for the same price when they were done with it. I'm pretty sure he's banging my wife, but otherwise, Colsond3 is a good dude.

Omg LMAO
-Mike

3 weeks later
#20526 2 years ago

And here is the website.
-Mike

http://www.highendpins.com/

1 month later
#20950 2 years ago

Williams Black Knight for sale, 2500. New CPR Backglass, new sound board, a lot of new parts, i've completely gone through the game. Has typical wear on the playfield but cabinet has been touched up. Plays perfectly.

Xtraball is looking for BK

-Mike

2 weeks later
#21169 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Who gives a F... I'd share it if I wasn't interested....And btw, RI has garbage for sandwiches, and basically everything else. Armpit of New England

Love me some J's Deli, the pilgrim is a favorite.
-Mike

2 weeks later
#21351 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Ok guys, enough is enough. I've been extremely patient but I'm reaching my breaking point. If somebody within 150 miles of Boston doesn't sell me their Gottlieb Roller Disco soon I'm gonna Aaaaaah, freak out!
Le freak, c'est chic!

Here ya go, little further than you want but how bad do you want it?
-Mike

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/116686

4 weeks later
#21735 2 years ago
Quoted from silen7ce:

Anyone interested in an 1812 I just went through? Full topside tear down. Replaced some coils, both flippers rebuilt, replaced the crypt mech, all new posts, Titans, ghost buster premium leds...replaces the hand with a nicer one. Heart isn’t perfect but works good. Teeth work. New ball shooter assembly.. probably more I forgot! Some wear on the areas that didn’t have factory Mylar and ramps have some cracks that don’t interfere with game, slings also not perfect but rest of plastics are in great shape. Backglass and 3D translite both nice and cabinet is probably a 7-8
Mainly interested in trades.. was a game I’ve wanted forever so I jumped when it popped up but I have too many horror games right now. Also possible I may change my mind and keep so consider this a feeler!

Dana1949 was looking for 1812

6 months later
#23529 2 years ago

I don't understand why price would be a secret?
You did publicly say it was for sale, mine as well put a price or an ad to it too.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#23709 2 years ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Some people don't use Facebook, so I figured posting here would help those who are anti-Zuckerberg (very understandable). I've even been messaged before when I've posted a facebook listing and they've asked if I could contact the person on facebook.

An idea for you since you like sharing Facebook ads, why don't you start your own topic for Facebook ads to share for those that don't do Facebook.
-Mike

4 months later
#25067 1 year ago

MMRLE is up for sale if someone is interested.
-Mike

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MMR LE #511 of 1000 in black trim Original owner HUO never to a show under 500 plays. Actual plays is 473, code update at 300. Plays may go up if I play it. HD color display chip ...”
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1776 times

#25096 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “MMR LE #511 of 1000 in black trim Original owner HUO never to a show under 500 plays. Actual plays is 473, code update at 300. Plays may go up if I play it. HD color display chip ...”
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)

SPECIAL price for "CASH" buyers only, if this machine is out of my house by Labor Day.

$13000.00 in cash ...as in we count cash on the glass.

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

This special price ends on Labor Day @ 7:00pm.

-Mike

1 week later
#25194 1 year ago

Sunday bump.
-Mike

Machine - For Sale
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)

#25229 1 year ago

$500.00 price drop.
King of Payne says Cash is King.
-Mike

Machine - For Sale
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)

#25255 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
2022-08-25
Killingly, CT
13,250 (OBO)

Added more pics for your viewing pleasure.
Now that I already have my Halloween paid in full, I am more open to trades. No 1 for 1 trades as I still want some cash.
Let me know if your interested, I may even hold with a healthy deposit while you get your funds together.
Open minded for serious buyers,let's talk.
-Mike

1 week later
#25325 1 year ago

Wife is pregnant (woo!) and I have a few games I just am not going to get to before baby is due.

Congrats on baby.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#25563 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

It was originally listed at 90k lol

90K is a bit...well ridiculous if you ask me.
Someday I will land on the almighty object that I can sell for huge money and everyone will bitch at me as I roll in the cash.
-Mike

#25574 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I had accidentally put one too many zeros on the ad BUT…if sometime wants to pay $90k I’ll definitely take it no questions asked haha.

Ya but imagine If someone came running with cash like it's their holy grail money doesn't matter type situation.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#25820 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Eight ball playfield- complete wiring hadness. Decent shape. Most mechs there. Full plastic set. 175
Buck Rodgers playfield - nice shape, no plastics, complete wiring harness. Most mechs there. 125

I'll take both, cash ready.
-Mike

3 weeks later
#26027 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok which one of you is going to come to my house and explain to my gf why we don’t actually need the space. And when you are done with that conversation, you can then negotiate with her to find an approved spot for the extra pin.

The extra pin goes in the kitchen on the side of fridge facing the doorway.
-Mike

P.S. Just trying to help.

1 month later
#26416 1 year ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

In case anyone is bidding on this local eBay Roller Coaster Tycoon, be careful, looks like a scam (Different machines in the pics, no description, seller hasn't sold anything in over a year and nothing pinball related).
ebay.com link: itm

It's local pick-up..if as described when you see it then he gets paid.
Not to difficult, you can always ask to see it before bidding ends. If he says no then ya know to ignore the auction.
-Mike

2 months later
#27032 1 year ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Bally EM Knockout, deal of the day $500 cash. Good backglass and playfield, cabinet was touched up/repainted.

An Elvis man should love it. Plays fast with a steep angle.
Great seller here. Glwts
-Mike

#27034 1 year ago

I still have the Time Zone Colsond3 picked up for me and brought up to Pintastic.
It's still bolted to the floor. I Love the skill shot with the tunnel lights. Sits on the side of Night Rider em.
-Mike

#27044 1 year ago

78 Williams World Cup
Un-populated Playfield
Backglass
Plastic set
$250.00

Can deliver to Allentown with deposit.
-Mike

#27128 12 months ago

Long shot but if someone has a trashed populated Centaur playfield for sale or a trashed project Centaur machine PM me.
-Mike

#27156 11 months ago

Long shot but if someone has a trashed populated Centaur playfield for sale or a trashed project Centaur/centaur II machine PM me.
-Mike

#27158 11 months ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

If you get two offers let me know

I'm having a hard time with this. I know there is a Centaur somewhere rotting in a trailer that only has a playfield salvageable somewhere.
Or a Centaur II that is beat up that you play in your garage on the farm that you would never imagine someone paying for but here I am.
-Mike

4 months later
#28266 7 months ago

Colsond3 is the hero we all cheer for, you got a heart of gold man
-Mike

2 months later
#28995 4 months ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Damn man, why you have to temp me with this stuff?

If I wasn't so gung-ho on paying off the house I'd already being driving to Buffalo!
-Mike

2 months later
#29861 68 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m looking for some 5 gallon buckets if you have any hanging around.

Harbor Freight to the rescue, spend 30 bucks this weekend and get a free bucket.
-Mike

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grizlyrig.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=grizlyrig and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.