5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,068 posts
  • 795 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jrio101
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#753 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

T3 in CT . The cabinet is nice (Has flipper button wear). The playfield is nice. It plays just as it should. The Dmd is slightly outgassing. As of now it does not affect game play. 2100

T3.jpg 110 KB

Going to York?

1 month later
#950 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

Considering trading my undocumented HUO POTC for a 90's DMD B/W pin. Looking to make local trade only.

What are you looking for?

#955 5 years ago
Quoted from Jimmyd044:

TAF,SS,MB,MM, plus cash from my end of course. Or maybe FH. My POTC is due for a shop job and will adjust trade value according.

Hmmm... Cant help you there. Only one I have is TAF and it won't ever leave.

1 month later
#1175 4 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

No x-rated translites or overlays.

I consider this a major flaw. Just kidding. GLWS

#1206 4 years ago
Quoted from z28dan:

People from Ohio can't drive north east?
Or you don't want us making purchases in your territory?

I can't understand your accent.

1 month later
#1420 4 years ago

PM sent leaningtower

1 month later
#1655 4 years ago

Looking for a nice Family Guy. With McKee topper would be a bonus. Would like to keep travel within 3 hours from NY/NJ/PA/CT quad-state area. Could pick up at Pintastic if anyone is bringing one (if I could survive the wait!)

3 months later
#2331 4 years ago

its gone already

1 week later
#2408 4 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Pics and info on WCS if anyone is seriously interested.

Might be interested in WCS. Possible trade for JP? Would like to see pics of WCS if you have any interest. Thanks

1 month later
#2841 4 years ago
Quoted from PinNewb:

anybody have a Black Rose ... they are looking to sell or trade?

What do you have to trade?

#2864 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Trade for what?? You own every game in existence! Amazing collection my friend! You want to sell that Kiss pro?

Really... what could you possibly be looking for? Wow, that is a lot of machines.

3 weeks later
#3054 4 years ago
Quoted from TimeWarp1:

Looking for a Jurassic Park, Terminator 2, or Black Hole. Don't mind doing a little work on them as long as it doesn't require painting.

Where are you located?

#3055 4 years ago
1 month later
#3378 3 years ago

Anybody have a nice Creature they are looking to sell or trade? I have a nice Black Rose I could put up towards it if interested.

1 month later
#3599 3 years ago

Selling my Black Rose - Now $2,475. Very nice machine. The good: Diamond plate playfield. Machine filled with leds, new black legs and levelers, hard to find NOS center wire form (ramp), led treasure chest mod, led bottom slingshot star posts, no cannon wear where the cliffy would be. Game also has remote battery holder accessible from the coin door, red start button, "cannonball" shooter rod, black pearl pinballs, and two pirate skull topper mods. No credit dot. The bad: One chipped plastic and one of the slingshot plastics is cracked (barely visible). Little bit of chipping near the some of the "SINK SHIP" inserts and a couple others. The Cabinet has some typical fade... not too bad but worse on the right side. I've seen much worse in terms of fade. The cabinet has been touched up in a few spots. Overall a very nice example of this title but I want to disclose as much as I can think of. PM with an email address if interested and I will send pics. My ad is in the market place.

1 week later
#3667 3 years ago

BUMP - Still looking to sell my Black Rose for 2,450. It's in the marketplace. Several pics on craigslist (NY Hudson Valley) and now on eBay as well.

#3671 3 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

That's a nice Black Rose! I saw the photos on CL.

Thanks Rferullo

#3709 3 years ago

Just lowered the price on my Black Rose to 2350. The ad is in the marketplace. Thanks all.

1 week later
#3753 3 years ago

Selling my Black Rose in NY and finally got some pics loaded on my for sale listing. See it in the market place. Thanks

2 months later
#4592 3 years ago

A little off topic but wasnt there an "R"-rated version of the Jack in the Box back glass made?

2 months later
#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Sorry to hear. Hang in there.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

5 months later
#6732 2 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

why so many hobbits for sale?
why am i here in 4 sale thread when i have no room, no money?
3 pins in storage?

You can make some room by bringing that GB Premium to me (20 minutes away). I'll take real good care of it, I promise. While you're at it, bring the WOZ too.

#6776 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....
Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

I have a two-player Arcade Legends cocktail currently on eBay and Craigslist (Hudson Valley NY) in excellent condition with 80 games on it including Pac-Man and Ms. Pac-Man. I'd take 1,300 for it if he is interested. Thanks

1 month later
#7097 2 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Ghostbusters premium for sale or for trade. Game is perfect. No ghosting at all. Less than 20 plays . Has a few mods. Full Market ad later today. TZ is gone.

How much are you asking for it and what are you interested in terms of a trade? Thanks.

1 week later
#7151 2 years ago

Eric, any pics of the BoP? Thanks

1 week later
#7246 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Welp. This sucks but I am closing on a new house in less than 2 weeks
Selling a NIB Ghostbusters Premium. PF date of 8/22. I opened the top just to check the inserts, no ghosting. It comes with the following mods all new in box.
Stern shooter rod, full Cliffy kit, silver jet balls, neon green captive balls, all plastic protectors including the center post and air ball protector kit, ecto-1 with LED from Mezel Mods, Ghost trap flipper bats.
I also have a couple of keychains and prob more that I'm forgetting. Easy pickup. Back up to the garage. Hand me $6500. We load it up. You drive away.
$6500 price is firm.

Not for nothing but why didn't you open it yet?

4 months later
#8074 2 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

TSPP and Elvis in Woodbury, CT. Games need to be shopped. PM for info.

Let me know when the Funhouse is available!

8 months later
#10324 1 year ago
Quoted from Jiggly_Martian:

Looking for a Monopoly and a Star Wars Trilogy.
Have a few games available for trade ( cash +/-).
Original Afm
Shrek
GILLIGANS island

What are you looking for for the Gilligans Island? Have any pics? Thanks

1 month later
#10564 1 year ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I have a NIB XMen LE magneto can make it to Atown if interested.
Really nice Rocky and Bullwinkle data East
Dirty Harry sample game
Real nice unfaded fish tales.
Nice Williams Indiana Jones ( faded cab)
Any and all can make the Allentown show if a deal is done.
Pics available of all games.

Pm sent on Indy

3 months later
#11354 1 year ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

EDIT: Forceflow beat me to it
The guy emailed me back and said he had someone taking all three for $13k and had a deposit on it already. It still could have been fake though.

What was the third machine?

#11356 1 year ago

Great deal if someone got it. Hopefully someone did.

1 month later
#11611 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'd still trade my MM + or - cash for TZ, t3, Monopoly, or system 11s. Maybe some others. Throw me some offers.
Classic Sterns are also interesting.

Pics of your MM?

1 month later
#12007 1 year ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Any local interest in a good condition lethal weapon at 1700 and a maverick at 1900?
Take em both for 3400 or trades?
Pics available if there is interest.

Where is local?

1 week later
#12104 1 year ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

New playfield
New cab decals
4-5 ramps are new. The upper whirlpool ramp is original
New boulders
New plastics
New rails and lock down bar
New legs
Spectrum LEDs
NVRAM
New star posts, balls, glass, rubbers, etc
New dome (ordered)
I’m sure there’s stuff I’m missing

Machine - For Sale
White WaterNew!Fully restored (full original status) “Looking to sell a really nice Whitewater. Listed it as fully restored as that seems like the closest option. Here’s what has been done

New playfield
New cab decals
4-5 ramps a...”
1 hour ago Grand Island, NY 6,450 (Firm)
Monster_Bash

You say you went through the game but I see two bulbs out on back box light panel board. Easily knocks a grand off the price. Just kidding... that is one beautiful machine. Good luck with the sale. It should sell quickly I would think.

2 months later
#12688 9 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Ended up selling my Cyclone without finding a trade so I'm looking for another pin to buy to replace it. Projects welcome. What do you have?

I have a Tee'd Off I'm going to be selling very soon if you are looking for something on the less expensive side. I'm about 2 hours away and could get the pin into the garage for easy loading

3 weeks later
#12939 8 months ago
Quoted from Deluxodave:

I'm thinning out my collection as I need the space. All machines are in the Portland, Maine area.
Haunted House: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76263
Rocky & Bullwinkle: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/70919
"Play Ball" pitch & bat game: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/76272

Damn... I'd love to have that Haunted House. Timing just not good. Damn. PM sent.

#13004 8 months ago

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 1,875
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Tee'd Off Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Here is a Tee'd Off machine that is in overall good condition. Playfield has factory mylar but has wear in the typical non-mylared areas for this title. Cabinet is very nice and b...”
2019-03-16
Walden, NY
1,875 (OBO)
Posted my Tee'd Off in the marketplace.

2 weeks later
#13194 7 months ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Looking for a nice Paragon (like the one that was at The Sanctum...or actually that one specifically. LOL.), TWD Premium, IJ, or SS. Anyone in New England have one to sell? Also willing to trade my DILE towards it.

What does a Paragon go for these days?

#13201 7 months ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Come on everyone, is this thread too grown up for an awesome April fools post? Here's mine...
Selling my mint HUO Addam's family. I'll take $2,900 for it or even trade for some beat up old EM.

Does it have a colordmd? $2800

3 weeks later
#13428 7 months ago

Check "North Jersey" craigslist. There is one there listed at 2,800 obo.

#13432 7 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Oh cool, I'll check it out, thanks! I hope he's very open to negotiating the price though.

Yes not a great asking price but that's all it is... an asking price. Good luck!

1 month later
#13668 5 months ago
Quoted from Mistermoberg:

Machine - For Sale

Fast Ball

Functional - needs minor work “The game works as it should 90% of the time - only requires slight work.

Please message for more information, I’ll respond same day.

Thanks,

Eric”

11 days ago

Warren, MA

380 (OBO)

Mistermoberg

Take it for $380!

Did you just buy a machine from yourself?

1 month later
#14166 4 months ago
Quoted from ibuypinballs:

Spoke with the person the morning the sale was posted. He is only selling the TZ, AP and Police Force. His words "I not dumping theses I know the values". Still would not offer up the pricing. He has the AP on ebay for $2800.

He has the TZ on craigslist for $7,200.

3 months later
#15044 4 days ago
Quoted from Pmaino:

WOZ ECLE back up for sale. Previous deal fell through.

Machine - For Sale

Wizard of Oz ECLE

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Selling my HUO WOZ ECLE

Game is in excellent condition and works 100%. Perfect playfield. No pooling or chipping

Mods:
Pinstadium Lights with UV
Red Smoke witch mod
Lit Drop tar...”

30 days ago

South Burlington, VT

Pmaino

Man... that is a beautiful machine. Wish I had something of interest to trade for it. Good luck with the sale/trade.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 67.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 14.50
Electronics
PinballElectronics.com
$ 249.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 750.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 66.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 22.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
$ 85.00
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 269.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gac.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside