IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funrudy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1222 9 years ago

I have an incredibly nice RBION in the Market right now. Looking for cash and or interesting trades +/- cash as well. Signed translite by PL.

IMG_8512.JPGIMG_8512.JPG
#1236 9 years ago

Pinster68, what do you have on the selling block? You always have some nice titles!

#1272 9 years ago

There was a ST on CL in NorthEast recently.

#1277 9 years ago

Can't get to link now on phone, check Searchtempest.com

#1325 9 years ago

Any real nice ST:TNG willing to go to a new home?

I made the mistake of selling mine years ago and now want one back.

#1329 9 years ago

Passing on both (thanks for posts) Looking closer hopefully.

1 week later
#1347 9 years ago

Still got that really nice RBION available.

1 week later
#1355 9 years ago

Ripleys is still for sale in NNW NJ. $3400 but willing to listen to trade plus cash deals high or low.

#1391 9 years ago

The local op in Hackettstown, NJ is looking to move what he has left:

Williams Expo (1969)
Gottlieb Bowling Queen (1964)
Williams IJ
Williams FT
Bally TAF
Williams JY

He might have one or two more.

Ask for Bill
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
Phone:(908) 852-2146

#1394 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Last time we chatted with him he was a bit lofty in his prices. Any idea where he is on these?

Don't know his pricing. Last I checked with him he sold his AFM, STTNG and MM.

1 month later
#1596 9 years ago

I have a decent player's machine, Phantom of the Opera up if anyone is interested.

I picked this up about 2 months ago. Plenty of spare parts. Had burn in DOUBLE SCORE insert on left side. I can email photos if interested. New displays installed.

I was hoping to restore but have too many projects right now.
Looking for $1700 to cover my costs.

2 weeks later
#1626 8 years ago

I still have a Phantom Players Pinball available in NNJ. Just don't have the time I thought I would to do a restore. $1700 includes extras and displays (new ones installed). Decent quality, one burn spot in DOUBLE SCORE insert going up left ramp.

1 month later
#1920 8 years ago

Still have a player's condition Phantom of the Opera available NNJ. Some BG peeling, one insert burned. Extra displays and lots of parts.

1 month later
#2138 8 years ago

That Popeye Saves the World finally came up eh yzfguy?

#2158 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I know I will have seller's remorse when Rudy goes.

"Hey! Stop it!"
"You....big.....m....sausage!"
"I'm not happy with you now."
"Stay away from that door!"

~Rudy

#2175 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

FH and FT have left the building. Thanks for all the interest. Annddd begin seller's remorse.....

I sure hope that Mint RAVEN Limited Edition is worth it! GLWTR!!

1 month later
#2563 8 years ago

Might be interested in selling my Dirty Harry (DH), LEDs in PF, Incredibly clean inside and out, just shopped, all plastics intact, new magnet core, 9.7 out of 10 overall (small chips in cabinet as per usual). Offers. (I'm in NNJ)

1 month later
#2891 8 years ago

Adding to the list, Williams Dirty Harry in NNJ. One of the cleanest pins on the market today.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/26638

2 months later
#3538 8 years ago

In the mood for a TAXI! (HEY!)

Not an Uber, not a limo, not a car service. A TAXI! Hailing a TAXI! Anyone gots?

5 years later
#22623 2 years ago

Dipping my cyber toe into the Pinside pool again looking to buy something for the Gameroom. All the cars have been put away til Spring and I'm getting the itch to increase the collection. Looking for Late Williams or DE pins. Cash in hand. What do you got? (Exclude TAF, FH, ToM, AFM, and Tommy)

1 month later
#23070 2 years ago

Just curious, Any Interest on a Restored Williams FunHouse for $10K?

New Doug Huse Cabinet
New Decals
New PF
NOS Plastics
Signed translite

Located in NW NJ.

3 weeks later
#23265 2 years ago

So, I posted here a few weeks ago and met a nice guy who I sold my Funhouse to. (Doug Huse resto)
Everything went well and it went to a great home.

My interest is more and more into cars at this point in life and thinking of also selling my Theatre with tasteful upgrades, LEDs (some), Gold rails and legs, along with a cool Trunk Topper and Rabbit in a hat.

Let me know if there is any interest. Thanks for reading. Located Hackettstown, NJ area.

10 months later
#26282 1 year ago

FS: The Addams Family: Northwest New Jersey

It's somewhat official, I am out of the pinball hobby and into cars. With that, I have a Addams Family on the chopping block.
Pictures to those interested but you all know what it looks like.

Features include: Uncle Fester mod, Target decals, Sound System upgrade, GOLD ROMs with Extra Ball button installed on right side.
A few other mods I am forgetting, some LEDs, have a new rubber kit for it.
Cabinet in great shape as is Playfield.

Machine was a reimport back in 1996, purchased from Johnny Pinball in 1997. Been in my home since.

Asking $11,500 cash, no trades.

#AddamsFamily

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149313

#26286 1 year ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I think I remember them, his wife is Tina. If so they are great people and had some awesome machines back then, I had purchased a few from them myself.

This Machine came from Germany. A Reimport. They had a relative over there that would pack up containers and ship them over (or rather, back) to the US.
He was the absolute best at service! This Machine has literally had zero issues (one board repair in 25 years) and his quality was outstanding.
Sad that a Wal-mart truck hit him from behind on Route 80 in the Mini van many years ago and messed him up big time.
Not sure what happened to him and his wife but wish them the best as they were fair, honest and sold very solid pins!!

#26287 1 year ago

The Addams Family Pin For Sale report: Per the rules

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149313

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider funrudy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=funrudy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.