5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,065 posts
  • 795 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Mistermoberg
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fisherdaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#143 5 years ago

I'm looking for a TSPP in routed/player condition within the 3k range. Not looking for a HUO or fully moded as i cant afford the higher price tags. My girlfriend fell in love with TSPP, and only wants this title as our next addition.
PM if you have or know of one in the greater New England area.

#199 5 years ago

I have a JP up for trade. PM me if interested

1 week later
#256 5 years ago

Still looking for a TSSP in the greater NewEngland area. cheers

3 weeks later
#307 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a few coming in next week. Only one not pre sold is a
Austin Powers.
Shrek
Everything else is spoken for.

How much?

3 weeks later
#315 5 years ago
Quoted from splitskull:

marked for future ref. Going to NH and MA in 2-3 weeks. Gotta keep an eye in this thread.

If you are going to NH checkout the pinball wizard arcade in Pelham...its heaven

#371 5 years ago

I have a Gilligan's Island and an unshopped Space Jam that I'm looking to trade. Open to trade the two for one pin.

#394 5 years ago

Gilligan $2,000 obo

#441 5 years ago

Space Jam $1,000.00 firm. Need to make room in my living room

4 months later
#833 5 years ago

players quality JP up for trade PM me if interested. Link to pictures in my ad

2 months later
#1093 4 years ago

I'm looking to possibly downsize to make room. I'm looking to trade my Jurassic Park and South Park for one dmd pin of equal value or ill add CASH if your pin's value exceeds the two.
Working Jurassic Park in players condition. South Park has been completely gone through and works perfectly. Let me know what you have to trade.
Cheers

1 week later
#1146 4 years ago

**Trade fell through so I still have a JP and SP (Trade only)**
I'm looking to possibly downsize to make room. I'm looking to trade my Jurassic Park and South Park for one dmd pin of equal value or ill add CASH if your pin's value exceeds the two.
Working Jurassic Park in players condition. South Park has been completely gone through and works perfectly. Let me know what you have to trade.
Cheers

1 month later
#1279 4 years ago

This guy is looking to trade his STNG for a Transformers LE. nh.craigslist.org link

3 weeks later
#1360 4 years ago

looking to buy a routed or decently priced LOTR

1 week later
#1422 4 years ago

Stern South Park asking $2,500 OBO. Will have pictures and an ad up shortly.

#1426 4 years ago

Still looking for a (routed) decently priced LOTR

#1444 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

I think I replied around 3 hours after the ad went up. I thought there was a legitimate chance I was too late.
and...
Nope.
See ya Saturday! Thanks for the great communication on this one.

Congrats Steve!! Will this be in the Co-Op or will this stay at your house?

#1447 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Thanks!
It's going into the Co-op, but hasn't been announced yet.

I wont say anything. Cant wait to finally play one. Well, while were on the nesale thread, do you know of anyone selling a LOTR?

#1451 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I should have one of those in 4 weeks

PM sent

#1452 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Are YOU the one that's been posting the WTB:LOTR ad on CL?
did you know some people are playing at the Co-op during lunch Wednesdays? Email for details if you're interested.

I didn't know that. Super cool idea! I just landed a new job closer to home so I won't be close enough to drive there during lunch. But good news is Brenna will join me for spring league

1 month later
#1612 4 years ago

Darn! that was quick

3 weeks later
#1705 4 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Looking for a Dr. Dude. Who has one hiding?

One in NH (not my pin). Maybe you could talk him down
nh.craigslist.org link

#1709 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

*WAY* f'n' over priced major pf wear, its a 600 machine as is

Yeah i thought it was overpriced too, but you can always talk them down.

#1734 4 years ago

Looking to trade my Stern South Park for something new. Not looking to sell quite yet. I would add cash for anything greater in value. PM me if you are interested.

unnamed-7.jpg
unnamed-6.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
unnamed-3.jpg

#1778 4 years ago

SP still up for trade.

2 weeks later
#1904 4 years ago

still looking for a routed LOTR.

1 month later
#2163 4 years ago

Got some pictures of my SP for sale. $2,500.00.

cebda08d348992113edd4a6dcbbc3cb376db7a03.jpg

58556a216b46ee4224e1658b6f2e123455bb060e.jpg

6d01911dbdd27a2452f0af6d2cf744ca523ec891.jpg

01e22d6dc7a398ec1be470af84accb6b233a5832.jpg

3c6797bb579d11a6d14ba925aafc5da4c9a48dc0.jpg

8a377c280a6cf0232a300260dd1dd0cb18babde2.jpg

9bcf4692741f69584a0ada334671516b5b36f484.jpg

53c5e7a3be22f5e2161b86f6a82e925f3994c03a.jpg

#2180 4 years ago

SP still up for sale! I'll add in a four pack of heady topper to whoever buys it this weekend. Need to make space in the house to keep the wifey happy.

#2197 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

My Rush 2049 SE's sold ...... now I need to replace them. Do I go with a pair of motorcycle racing games, a pair of Mario Kart racing games (or something cheaper), some classic arcade games (Track & Field) or another pin (SP, NFL, Mono)? Decisions decisions. I don't have a ton in the funds right now (blew most of it on an Xmen Wolverine) but enough for something fairly good

I have an SP for sale but if you are looking to get an arcade game those mario kart arcade games look really cool.

1 week later
#2304 4 years ago

SP still up for sale at the moment. PM me if interested. and for a fellow pinsider I'll throw in some heady topper

#2306 4 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

How much for just the Heady Topper ?

$15.00 or so per 4pk depending on what store you go to. It sells out within minutes and most stores have lines out the door on delivery days but.. I have a guy so I can get a few 4pks any day of the week.

1 week later
#2378 4 years ago

I still have a SP up for sale. I will have a POTC available within the next few weeks for sale or for trade, just finishing up a shop job. PM me if interested.

3 weeks later
#2587 4 years ago

Back to pinball.. Price reduction on my SP for sale. $2,300.00 https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-south-park

#2619 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

All of these are in or close to Burlington, VT
NBA Fastbreak, $1800
Plays well, one broken standup target but three brand new ones uninstalled and included.
Pics: " target="_blank">burlington.craigslist.org link
Fire, $1650
Cabinet and playfield restored, everything looks great.
Plays fast and fun.
Pics: " target="_blank">burlington.craigslist.org link
Stellar Wars, $550
Solid player's condition.
(This one belongs to a friend of mine who's not on Pinside.)
Pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vwa6niq8ipern6k/AADFK6TjcGKRADqrIH-zV4Ppa?dl=0
Time Machine, $1500
Very nice playfield, plays great.
Below average cabinet.
Some low resolution pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ja6gt7j8wlebzoe/AACKdzg3gD3o86P_gVl4R0q5a?dl=0
More pics upon request when I can get to my friend's place.
Funhouse, $3000
Very nice condition overall.
Plays great.
Some low resolution pics: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wubb4404uh4ms56/AABhWjrroq9BMLGyBxN1Pogia?dl=0
More pics upon request when I can get to my friend's place.

Steve are you changing the lineup at the Co-op??

#2621 4 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

The Co-op lineup is always changing, since Day 1.

very true. Can't wait to see what you will get next. If I can request one, I would love to actually play a MB.

#2651 4 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

SOLD: Mint Star Trek Premium, Shaker, Aurich art package installed, Vengence mod, fully cliffy protected, pinbits protectors, Super bands on flippers, modded code with movie sound track. MINT. SOLD!
I just spoke with the buyer and he is a great guy! I am posting the details of this deal publically because it is a unique deal and it is important to keep everyone honest. The seller is giving me a non refundable deposit of $200 to hold the game until January. If the seller cannot produce the agreed cash by the end of January or no longer wants to buy the game, I get to keep the $200 deposit and sell the game. If any damage happens to the game within the time frame, I am responsible for fixing it. Technically I still own this pin and I am responsible for delivering a pin as described in my thread come January or when the buyer wants it. Did I miss anything?

Congrats to the two of you! That's a really neat deal on both ends. You get to play a great game for a few more months with a guaranteed buyer, and the buyer has some time to collect funds. Gotta love the pinball community!

#2652 4 years ago

**duplicate post***

1 week later
1 week later
1 month later
#3196 3 years ago

Awwe I thought a bunch of games popped up for sale instead it was a bunch of drama. So back to the purpose of the thread.. I'm looking for a project system 11 pin, just something to work on for the winter. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3375 3 years ago

Looking for a late 80's project or a RFM project. PM me with any leads. Thanks.

4 weeks later
#3567 3 years ago

anyone have a stern shaker motor that they are looking to sell?

4 weeks later
#3834 3 years ago

still looking for a shaker motor kit for a tron pro.

#3841 3 years ago
Quoted from bjbowman045:

Looking to buy a Medieval Madness to restore...playfield wear and decal replacement is OK. I'm in CT. Pm me with what you have please and your price. Also have a HUO Star Trek Premium for sale or trade, still haven't fully committed yet but 90% sure its going to go.

I'm looking for one too ...

1 month later
#4420 3 years ago

Listing a Metallica Premium for a friend. Game is in great shape. HUO. He is looking for local pickup only (no shipping). This is the premium with the road case art. Please PM if you are interested and I'll put you in touch.

#4433 3 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Is there a price?

$5,900

#4461 3 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

and has the special rare gold plaque that

I'm pretty sure a plaque doesn't increase this games value... but i could be wrong.

#4487 3 years ago

Looking for a Who Dunnit.

3 weeks later
#4625 3 years ago

still looking to buy a Who Dunnit for the misses. Projects welcome.

#4646 3 years ago

Going to have a HS up for sale soon.

#4654 3 years ago

yeah that guy. want to buy it?

3 weeks later
#4806 3 years ago

It pains me to do this but I’ll be listing my TZ later today with pictures. This is my grail pin but something has come up and I need the cash not the pin.. I bought the game a few weeks ago and have taken apart and cleaned every major assembly. The game has been in home use since 1998. The playfield is flawless and the cabinet has one side that’s a 10 and another that’s got your standard yellow fade. Magnetic playfield, gumball machine, lower magnets, and clock all work as they should.

Ok so here is what needs to be fixed, it will need the battery holder either re-soldered to the board or install a remote kit. The two flippers on the left are weak and I have narrowed it down to the Flextronics board. Either replace the board or just go over the joints on the connectors. I’m just trying to get what I paid for the game so I’m asking 5k. Please no trades, and I won’t ship at this time just a cash and carry deal.

PM me if you are interested.

#4830 3 years ago

TZ sold pending deposit.

3 weeks later
#5073 3 years ago

TSPP for trade. Has your standard fade on the cabinet as well as flipper button wear. The playfield is in great condition. Pictures upon request. PM me if interested.

2 weeks later
#5192 3 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Interested in STNG, ST PRO, FG, LOTR, or other stern titles.

#5218 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Interested in STNG, ST PRO, FG, LOTR, or other stern titles.

Another bump for my TSPP trade.

2 weeks later
#5355 3 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. Interested in STNG, ST PRO, FG, LOTR, or other stern titles

1 month later
#5848 3 years ago
Quoted from spaceport:

Still looking for Data East Simpsons...

what's your location?

1 month later
#6165 3 years ago

TSPP up for trade +/- cash. Interested in newer Stern pins or routed LOTR, STNG, etc.

#6178 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

TSPP up for trade +/- cash. Interested in newer Stern pins or routed LOTR, STNG, etc.

Bump

1 month later
#6496 3 years ago

Deal fell through. Still have a TSPP with rare/unique tournament marque up for trade. Pm me if interested.

1 month later
#6859 2 years ago

I have a TSPP up for trade (+/- cash). Ideally looking for a LOTR but open to other pins as well. PM if interested.

2 weeks later
3 months later
#7797 2 years ago

TSPP still up for trade. PM if interested.

#7824 2 years ago

heading down today. My mom lives down there so I get to kill two birds with one stone.

1 month later
#8076 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my TSPP. PM me for details.

2 weeks later
#8182 2 years ago

Still have a TSPP up for trade. I can do the delivering/pickup if that sweetens the deal. PM me for details.

1 month later
#8551 2 years ago

TSPP still up for trade. Decent condition, was routed at one point so it has the standard wear. Just bought button guard rails to cover the flipper button wear. I have had the game for awhile so I'm just looking for something new. PM me if interested.

3 weeks later
#8723 2 years ago

T2 project that i was going to undertake but wife wants it gone. see ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54701

#8730 2 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

Definitely going to need put a closeup of the shooter lane in that market ad

why would i need to do that... clearly it's a HUO.

4 weeks later
#8975 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my TSPP for something else. Would love a LOTR but open to other offers.

1 week later
#9118 2 years ago

Back to the FS/FT tread. Still have a nice player TSPP up for trade. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#9223 2 years ago

Looking for a relatively cheap (players quality) game from the 80's. Ideally looking for a cyclone, HS, PF, Taxi, or f14.

2 weeks later
#9436 1 year ago

Looking to add an 80's pin to my lineup. On a budget so players pins are welcome. Ideally looking for a Taxi, police force, cyclone, high speed, etc.

#9488 1 year ago
Quoted from Playdium:

So sick of the same scam being played when listing an item for sale.
1) I'll send you a bank check and send me your name, address, and cell number.
2) I will send payment for the item plus mover fee. Just send me your Paypal info.
3) I'm Kim, my Mum is interested in the item. Please email her at this gmail.com address.
4) Still for sale?
5) A broken english message with numerous grammatical errors. Also reply to gmail.com address.
6) And this beauty, "Hi !!! good morning, I'm texting you regarding your item if still available for sale please email my dad at gmail.com for better conversation and where to meet."
Selling has become a real pain. Ebay isn't the answer either.

Try using Facebook market place. I've been selling off my NES collection on there and haven't had a single scammer yet.

1 month later
#9761 1 year ago

TSPP still up for trade.

1 month later
#10157 1 year ago

TSPP up for trade.

3 weeks later
#10378 1 year ago

TSPP still up for trade. Would love a routed Met pro, but I'm open to other trades.

4 weeks later
#10547 1 year ago

Still have my routed TSPP up for trade.

#10566 1 year ago

Anyone have a TMNT for sale? Looking for a friend.

2 months later
#11046 1 year ago
Quoted from Redfive05:

I thought the poor man's TAF was Data East's Star Wars?

No, I thought the poor mans TAF was JP ??

1 month later
#11373 1 year ago

Anyone with a dialed in want to trade for my Tron?

2 weeks later
#11509 1 year ago

Anyone have a players Joker poker up for sale?

1 week later
#11576 1 year ago

TSPP still up for trade. Open to a two for one deal, or my TSPP plus cash for something newer. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#11638 1 year ago

anyone have a mame they are looking to sell?

#11685 1 year ago

Anyone have a players condition Jokerz or PF for sale?

#11697 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

My wife's daughter stays in her all day and night.

yikes

2 months later
#12318 11 months ago

Anyone have a players condition Police force, high speed, or Jokerz up for sale? Looking for something "affordable" to fill the one spot I have left.

1 month later
#12562 10 months ago

Sad to see the game leave the co-op Steve. Great guy/seller bump!

3 weeks later
#12762 9 months ago

Routed TSPP up for trade.

1 week later
#12816 8 months ago

anyone selling an iron maiden pro in the New England area?

1 week later
#12894 8 months ago
Quoted from JeffF:

Going to be listing our Stern Iron Maiden Pro for sale this weekend. It has mirror blades and a shaker added. I have $5800 into it and I'd like to get $5400 OBO. Machine is located six steps down in the basement and I can assist in moving it out. Will put up a proper ad with pictures on Saturday.

wish you weren't an 11 hour round trip away... GLWS

#12904 8 months ago

TSPP up for trade with a link finally

Archived after 187 days
Not sold
Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Looking to trade my TSPP for another stern +/- cash. Open to offers. Game was routed before I bought it 6 years ago and has your standard flipper button wear that could be easily c...”
2019-03-06
Waitsfield, VT
Trade

2 months later
#13681 5 months ago

Anyone selling a players High speed, cyclone, or police force? Or really any players game from that era. Thx

2 months later
#14303 3 months ago

Need the space for a new pin so I'm going to be listing a project EM this weekend. Card whiz in players condition, will need some tinkering before its 100%. PM me if interested.

1 week later
#14381 3 months ago

Anyone have a players pin decently priced? Buddy is opening a brwery and looking for something to put on location

#14431 3 months ago

Not for sale related, but New England related.. Anyone in the Southern NH area have any recommendations for places/breweries to play pinball? I read something about a place that had modern sterns but I cant find it in the threads. PM me with recommendations. thanks!

2 weeks later
#14552 76 days ago

Anyone in the new England area have a players condition High speed up for sale? Just sold an arcade game to make room for another pin. Would also be interested in other players games of that era like Police force etc.

#14575 73 days ago

selling a project EM. not the best photos so feel free to pm me with any questions.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/84642

#14583 72 days ago

Selling a TOPS tournament topper, asking $200 shipped or $150 for pickup.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tops-tournament-topper-

1 week later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 130.00
Playfield - Plastics
Special When Lit
$ 19.00
Boards
Tilted Pinball
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 70.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 50.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 60.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 27.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Forever
$ 7.49
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 289.00
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 135.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Lit Frames
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
The Flipper Room
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fisherdaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside