IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2337 8 years ago

eabundy, how much for the twilight zone?

#2343 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

5k once I finish shopping it out

Ok, thanks. I'm talking with another member about his modded TZ, I'll let you know if it doesn't work out with him. How's your pin? Cab wear, faded graphics, stock parts/modded?

#2354 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Anyone have a lead on a Hurricane for sale? My wife has been increasingly vocal about missing ours, which had been in my collection for a very long time.

You have an awesome wife. Good luck on the hunt!

4 years later
#16188 4 years ago

As a Queens resident, not all of us are infected or not practicing social distancing. Elmhurst is all they show on TV because of the hospital situation, but Queens is friggin huge, not all hospitals are overcapacity either. My family is on lockdown. I’ve only gone out a couple of times in two weeks and it was for groceries, just have to be smart about how you’re interacting not only with the people, but everything you touch. Pretty much stopped buying stuff I don’t need to survive too, which sucks. I’ve resorted to watching YouTube vids for all the pins I’ll buy when this is over. I don’t blame anyone for not wanting to come through here though. I stopped all my sales (on KLOV) as a result. Healthy here, but not sure if the person picking up will be. Be safe guys.

Awful news with that Albany situation. Any update there? Is the guy ok?

4 months later
#17465 3 years ago

A bit off the wall, but I have a pair of brand new Atari Pong stools for sale. Cool to have around the house even if you don’t have the Pong table.

Other - For Sale
“Have an extra set of Atari Pong Ottomans that I do not need. These are brand new in the box, unopened and obviously unused. These go for $400 at retail, but I’m asking $300 for t...”
2020-08-04
Queens, NY
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 321 times

1 week later
#17525 3 years ago

Pickup only on the stools. Price for the blades is shipped, OBO.

Other - For Sale
“Have an extra set of Atari Pong Ottomans that I do not need. These are brand new in the box, unopened and obviously unused. These go for $400 at retail, but I’m asking $300 for t...”
2020-08-04
Queens, NY

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “These came off an Iron Man, but I believe they fit most if not all modern Stern games. Light surface scratches, but nothing deep. No gouges. They look awesome when installed. Onl...”
2020-08-11
Queens, NY
70 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 103 times

3 weeks later
#17754 3 years ago

Located in Queens, NYC, but willing to meet almost anywhere on Long Island.

Other - For Sale
2020-08-04
Queens, NY

#17764 3 years ago
Quoted from K9Marshal:

Selling my baywatch - great cabinet no fade, no hacks or board issues, gameblades, leds, new color display, playfield looks great, plays great $3600

Sounds nice. Any pics?

3 years later
#29712 79 days ago

My TZ is up for sale. Located in Queens (the nice part of it ), NY.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I’ve owned this game for the past 5 years and it was a grail game for me since I was a kid, but it’s time for someone else to enjoy it as I’m shuffling up the lineup. Wish I ...”
2024-02-06
Queens, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 696 times
Contributed to Pinside

#29716 79 days ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

It’s the part when you’re leaving Queens.

Lmao! You’re not entirely wrong, I’m on the border.

#29749 77 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Alright. No fighting. Let’s continue ripping on Queens. It’s so much more fun.

I would love to leave this entire state, but the family is holding me back.

Also these stories are wild. Thank God I have none… yet.

#29750 77 days ago
Quoted from teddyb73:

That is a hell of a deal! I love mine and paid around the same price.

Ted! Nice to see you kicking around. I still have your IM, and no I don’t want to sell, haha. It’s the most played game here by far. Hope all is well!

#29796 76 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Time to change the subject. I hate Queens. So much traffic.

I’ve yet to have someone come and pickup a game from anywhere except Long Island. No one wants to drive though Manhattan and I don’t blame them.

I may as well live in the middle of nowhere. Same amount of time to pickup the game but at 1/4 of the mileage.

#29807 75 days ago
Quoted from curban:

I picked up a pin in NYC a couple of weeks ago. Parking was a little troublesome for a hillbilly like me. But after deciding to park illegally for a little while, Seller made things pretty easy for sale and pickup.
I didn't think about the train option...do they let you bring a pin on the train for no additional charge? Or d'ya gotta pay for an extra person?

Illegal parking, you’re one of us now.

Honestly (regarding the train) if you did that during off peak hours on a weekend they probably wouldn’t care lol.

#29830 75 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Another thumbs up for Vinny, guy is great to deal with. But i will NEVER goto LI for a game AGAIN, doesnt matter what day/time/ moon shape youll hit some sort of traffic or narrowly escaping being in someones way from an exit the just realized they needed.

LIE is a parking lot for a minimum of 18 hours and the other 6 it feels like a normal highway. Only twice in my life I had an empty open road while the sun was out. 9/11 going eastbound and that lockdown week during peak COVID.

#29837 74 days ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

It’s funny you say this. Whenever I see a reasonable asking price for a game and I get that itch, I look where it’s at and it’s LI. Then the itch just goes away. I think that’s why LI people list their games lower than everybody else. Because no one wants to drive there from anywhere east of there.

Yep, we’re on an island by ourselves. May as well be Hawaii but with much shittier weather/beaches.

Quoted from Butch2099:

People caring about you bringing it on the train is way less of a problem then the stairs getting it in & out..
Anytime I go to Brooklyn in costs me $100-$200 in food I need to bring home and eat while I'm there... Minimum
Anyone want to trade for a Venom LE? (To try to get back on topic) Other ads coming soon. I need to renew Deadpool & GFLE also.

They got ramps everywhere for wheelchair access (Long Island Railroad) so it’s actually possibly, logistically

#29873 72 days ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

As always free delivery within 90 miles of South Jersey for the right deal.

I thought 90 was an interesting number and then I did the math and found NYC to be 100 miles away. Well played.

#29876 72 days ago

Everything’s quick til you hit the tunnel/bridge. I hate this city.

DaddyManD I applaud your willingness to drive through the madness for a sale. Wish I had space for that MET. Good luck with the sale!

1 week later
#29913 64 days ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

That sounds like a fair trade!

Plus everyone has cash. Not everyone has a game you want.

I applaud those that can find one another, like what each other has to offer and make a trade work. Much like a relationship for that matter lol

#29934 62 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

I should buy a crane machine so my kids could just use it over and over again for constant disappointment. It would be cheaper than paying money at locations. The way these are set these days they aren't strong enough to pick up air.

Have a mini one in the basement. Can confirm the disappointment is real. A life lesson for the children.

#29935 62 days ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

They are.
We were there cleaning them last night for tonight’s tournament.

I need to get the f**k out of this city. Everyone else doing it right.

#29974 56 days ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Looking for an X-men LE

I have one, Wolverine LE, modded, mint. Haven’t had a chance to list it yet, but we’re far from each other. If the distance doesn’t scare you, hit me up.

#29980 55 days ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

He’s in YORK, Maine! You’re confusing it with George right above who’s in Yonkers! Lol. Easy to do, Yonkers, York, right after each other

Haha, ok that makes a lot more sense. I thought I took crazy pills today!

But I also do realize no one wants to come here even if they’re only 15 miles west of me.

1 month later
#30378 3 days ago

If anyone is interested in a minty X-Men Wolverine LE or equally nice DE Jurassic Park let me know. I’ve been real lazy listing both so I’m hoping someone can motivate me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider evileye.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=evileye and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.