5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,643 posts
  • 783 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by Crispin
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13 5 years ago

as saveleaningtower stated - except I will say anything in my collection that somebody wants to way overpay, as I am loving most of my games - although most never get played as I keep playing woz,im, and acdc.

thanks ed

#18 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Ed,
Games need to be played. I'll swing by every other weekend and play those that don't get played for you. Free of charge

my game room has always been open for anybody - just 2 weeks ago a pinsider spent the night there even though I had never met him (it's a separate house) - but as of today it's getting closed down as a friend is moving in as he is getting divorced after 27 years.

he needed a place to stay - so I am losing my game room until further notice

thanks ed

#30 5 years ago
Quoted from ScottinSGFNY:

I tried that and was sorry after the fact. Trust me -give him a small donation and he can find a room on craigslist, you keep your gameroom and your friend. Never again - learn from my mistake and don't do it - you have been warned. No good deed goes unpunished - it is a true saying.

my house has been always open to friends - or even non friends - if somebody needs a place to stay that's what it's there for. my mom stayed there when she was dying of cancer - after my mom died my brother went through a tough time and threw his wife out.

she then stayed there for months until my brother was able to cope - I can go on and on - but I have had many people live there - short term and long term - it's how we should all be - even if it ruins friendships

when my sister in law lived there I took a chance my brother would never speak to me again - and he didn't for months - but life is about doing the right thing

sorry as I don't mean to lecture - i was once homeless and maybe that is why i am the way i am - but people need to help people - not monetary - but other ways

thanks ed

1 week later
#96 5 years ago

maverick - 1250 - some insert wear
sorcercer - 900 - players game
huo nite rider em - 1200
bally 8 ball - 500 - you have to pick it up at my nh house
getaway - new side art - really nice shape - 2800

thanks ed

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Hey Ed where is your place in NH? I have a place in Conway.

right next to you - i am off rt 16 in a place called chocurua ski and beach - after you pass the pig place (corner of rt16 and rt 25) there is a yamaha dealer about 1 mile up - i am in that developement across from the yamaha dealer.

thanks ed

#106 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Oh wow!!! How is that pig place? I'm about 25 minutes from there! If you go up to White's Pizza, take that right, I'm about 7-8 miles up the road. 5 min from the Kankamagus.

pig place is awesome - but over the last few years the prices have climbed like crazy - great food though

thanks ed

1 week later
#241 5 years ago

maverick in ri - 1300 - all shopped and waxed - I don't think I am going to Allentown - it's in rhode island on the mass line - thanks ed

#242 5 years ago

sorry I posted it earlier for 1250 - so 1250 - thanks ed

3 weeks later
#280 5 years ago

well i got three offers out there on houses - if io get all three i will have a big fire sale as i don't have the money for all three - 1 is a definite - 1 is pretty sure - and the third is offering more then they are asking. i have no idea why i keep doing this to myself - but if all three go the cars and pins will go.

thanks ed

#282 5 years ago

this was a dumb thing to post by me - if I get all three houses some cars will go first as they bring in big bucks quicker - the way the real estate works I might end up with just one - that was is a definite - I have the money for that and it's already been paid.

the 2nd one is actually a pinside member former house - this looks very good - and no I won't be selling it back to the pinsider as he has a much better house now.

please don't email about my games as if I get in a bind I will post them

thanks ed

3 weeks later
#316 5 years ago

i will be selling a gilligans and tftc shortly - i am in ri on the mass line - thanks ed

#382 5 years ago

gilligans island in ri for 1800 - I am on the mass line - cabinet is faded on both sides - has some bulbs out - everything working - playfield looks good - thanks ed

#384 5 years ago

tftc has been picked up so it's no longer for sale - thanks ed

still have the gilligans and the funhouse - thanks ed

#395 5 years ago

funhouse in players condition in rhode island for 3000 - slings have the end chipped off - ramps has a piece off - plays fine with no errors - has mylar on playfield - just a good players game - faded cabinet.

thanks ed

#416 5 years ago

one on craigslist - it belongs to a collector in woon ri - he has advertised on the bpa - thanks ed

2 months later
#699 5 years ago

i can answer for chris (max_badazz) - nothing will get that RBION off him - thanks ed

#706 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Haha! Good to know.
I'm also in the middle of shopping the TFTC I picked up off you Ed. It's coming along nicely. I've swapped all the bulbs for LEDs, replaced all the plastics with a new set for CPR, replaced all the rubber rings, glued and clamped the cab to negate the separation to the front left of the cab, replaced all the balls, Novus the hell out of it, and just installed a cliffy. I want to fill some of the dings in the cab and paint her up before I call it a day. It's my only project at the moment, and now that it's almost done I'm really Jonesing for another pin.

when you are ready come on down again as i have funhouse, indy 500, big hurt, getaway, gilligans, and others i would sell. thanks ed

#709 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Is that the Big Hurt I restored Ed?» YouTube video

it is - it's been here for i think 4 years now - maybe about 100 plays since you put the new playfield in it

thanks ed

2 months later
#956 4 years ago

friend has routed but in nice shape spiderman and family guy - 7800 for the pair - I don't have pictures yet - games are in rhode island. 4200 for spidey and 4000 for family guy.

thanks ed

3 months later
#1411 4 years ago

LOTR in a separate thread for 4500 or best - located on mass/ri line - thanks ed

3 months later
#1997 4 years ago

cue ball wizard on the mass / ri line in nice shape for 1000. thanks ed

#2027 4 years ago

i am trying to help up - i can get my trailer there in the parking lot if it can stay - then somebody would have to unload it, and then load it back up on saturday night and i would pick it up - or if somebody is going thursday night they can borrow my excursion with my 20 foot trailer attached - and then bring it back saturday night after the show.

as much as it scares me i want to help and i am offering one of my rocky pinballs as i know most people haven't got to enjoy a rocky - i also can let my dm, cue ball wizard, big hurt, and harlem globetrotters be used in the free area.

if i can't get the trailer thing worked out i will just bring the rocky in the box car - trying to help - even trying to go to the show as i don't have the time - but i am trying to make time because a friend will go if i go.

thanks ed

#2046 4 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i am trying to help up - i can get my trailer there in the parking lot if it can stay - then somebody would have to unload it, and then load it back up on saturday night and i would pick it up - or if somebody is going thursday night they can borrow my excursion with my 20 foot trailer attached - and then bring it back saturday night after the show.
as much as it scares me i want to help and i am offering one of my rocky pinballs as i know most people haven't got to enjoy a rocky - i also can let my dm, Cue Ball Wizard, Big Hurt, and harlem globetrotters be used in the free area.
if i can't get the trailer thing worked out i will just bring the rocky in the box car - trying to help - even trying to go to the show as i don't have the time - but i am trying to make time because a friend will go if i go.
thanks ed

let me clarify this - i can drop my trailer off while i am doing my trucking job - i can't unload it - i could drop it off around 9:45 or thursday night - or somebody can come to my house and just take both my excursion and trailer there - heck anybody is welcome to borrow my trailer and excursion to get their games there. it is a 20 foot enclosed trailer - it has been to allentown a few times - only once by me - the other times people borrowed it. i offered my trailer and excursion to pull it on the BPA and nobody contacted me.

sorry it just bad timing for me as it's vacation week at work so i am working 16 hour days at the hospital and then i truck every night, and then i am trying to finish up some houses to sell.

to those that don't know me i am on the mass/ri line right off rt 146 - uxbridge mass is what most people know. thanks ed

1 week later
#2106 4 years ago

cue ball wizard - it was the one at pintastic next to rocky - 1k - it's on the mass/ri line - thanks ed

3 months later
#2791 3 years ago

spidey and family guy in rhode island on mass line - 4400 for spidey and 4200 for family guy - thanks ed

1 month later
#3351 3 years ago

speakeasy in RI for $800 - it's the small bally version - it's not mine - it belongs to a friend - 401-871-5715 - his name is chuck - thanks ed

#3385 3 years ago

king of diamonds on mass/ri line - pictures I n another thread - 1k - thanks ed

#3389 3 years ago

my friend has a got rack em up that is missing the power supply and the cpu - says everything else is there and it's in decent shape - he wants $150 and his name is chuck 401-871-5715 - thanks ed

3 months later
#4430 3 years ago
Quoted from purplemunkydishw:

Any one have anything around in the $500 range? Em or early ss. Projects or unloved d list titles, or em are all ideal.

bally 8 ball with the fonz for $600 on the mass line - 68 minutes from exit 48 off rt84 the way I drive - decent shape - worked great when I had it set up last - if interested I can set it up to make sure everything is still fine.

3 weeks later
#4606 3 years ago

8 ball in rhode island on the mass line is back up for sale at 600 - average shape.

1 month later
#4975 3 years ago

red sox tickets well below retail - great box seats - see ad here

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/35565

#4983 3 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

I'd guess that is by a guy on here, Gameroompinball.

you are correct - thanks ed

2 months later
#5809 3 years ago

friend just made a trade and he wants to sell a bally atlantis and a gottlieb surf and safari. he hasn't sent me pictures yet - he did say both work 100% - i think average condition (i am guessing here) - anyway he wants 1600 for the pair - that's for the 2 of them - not 1600 each. i will try to get more info and post it. thanks ed

#5816 3 years ago

I haven't talked to him yet - I left him a message - steve in vt was first and the Sanctum was 2nd - then a few others after that - I will talk to him in the morning - thanks ed

#5850 3 years ago

EN Night Rider is good shape - $500 - this was the one at pintastic next to the Tommy, Lil Pro Golf, 8 Ball - I think there was one then one night rider - this one is in good shape with slight insert wear. worked the whole time in pintastic - I will put it together tonight to make sure it still fine. will need some cleaning and shopping as it was sitting unused for 20 years before pintastic. thanks ed

1 month later
#6122 2 years ago

JM in RI for trade towards a GB, GBLE, Kiss or KissLE - I would be adding cash in all those situations. playfield looks real nice as the shooter lane still looks new. 1 side of cabinet is really faded - thanks ed

1 month later
#6511 2 years ago

williams grand prix in warwick ri - this machine is in a vacant house as the owner left it behind in the basement - machine looks good and is in nice shape - everything seemed to work as i tested it quickly - i told the realtor i would help her sell it - i told her it's worth 500-800. she said 500 would be great. i have the code so you can go get it - she can meet you there also but i'm sure she won't help carry it - i explained to her it comes apart and people can do it by themselves.

#6537 2 years ago

F14 in rhode island - been in a home for over 15 years - playfield is in nice shape - a few inserts raised slightly - cabinet a little above average - 1600 or best offer.

2 weeks later
#6621 2 years ago

WPT on the RI/Mass line for 2800 - playfield is nice - cabinet has a few dings/scratches - thanks ed

#6650 2 years ago

$300 for golden tee 05 in RI on the mass line with the big monitor and 13 courses - or 15 - i haven't played it in years so i don't remeber how many - no burn on monitor - i have owned it a good 10 plus years i think - works fine as i tried it before posting it. thanks ed

#6675 2 years ago

golden tee left this morning - thanks ed

1 month later
#6995 2 years ago

WPT on mass/ri line 2400
NIB Met LE 9000
thanks ed

2 months later
#7585 2 years ago

bally Viking - backglass very nice - rest of the game is bad - cabinet was repainted (head wasn't) - playfield has big wear spot right in the middle - I plug the game in and it lights up and nothing else - no acid damage - it has the original battery in it and it hasn't exploded - actually all the boards look good. either fix it - could be a fuse - yes it could be as I have no idea - the cpu does not flash - it goes on the first light and stays there. $400 - should be worth that in parts.

I do have a stern ultimate cpu - but I don't know how to use it - thanks ed - game is on the mass/ri line

#7587 2 years ago

update I figured out the ultimate board - it boots and plays - 2 displays not working - saucer doesn't kick ball out - everything scores - thanks ed

pm have come in quickly this early in the morning - didn't think people would be up - thanks ed

#7594 2 years ago

Viking is sold pending pickup and payment - thanks ed

10 months later
#10246 1 year ago

acdc premium - one owner in the market place - not sure what i can post here as i got a warning for the last for sale i put in here a couple of days ago. thanks ed

1 month later
#10501 1 year ago
Quoted from radfordian3505:

fellow brothers of pinside my wife has been hospitalized for a couple weeks now.and i have never done this before but here is a gofund me i started to help. if anything please share with the world
https://www.gofundme.com/please-help-me-get-steph-better

well i was just going to donate to pinside and sent it to you instead - it was just a small amount - but hopefully others follow - thanks ed

1 month later
#10752 1 year ago

here is his ad - 6300 for TOM

Theatre of magic-unshopped, needs a new plastic trunk, one coil needs a new spring , and a better cleaning. other then that it’s playing well. I’ll install a new dmd. Cabinet looks good. Nice playfield $6300

Fish tales- needs a better cleaning, plays well, has topper, cabinet is still orange and playfield looks good. $2800

3 weeks later
#10839 1 year ago

chicago coin mini baseball - both top and bottom - semi working / or not working at all / it was semi working 9 or 10 months ago - it needs work - can't find anybody who knows them - this one is missing sound board and has alternate red sox glasses for both the top and the bottom. $500 - can deliver to pintastic - i don't have pictures right now as i have to pick it up at a friends who tried to fix it. thanks

3 weeks later
#10957 1 year ago

big guns is always under 1400 - thanks ed

1 month later
#11342 1 year ago

i have a nib acdc luci i ordered 4 months ago, it just came in last week - i got to play iron maiden and now think i will rather have that - anybody have an iron maiden to trade - cash either way to make it even depending on the version - could also sell acdc and use cash to buy iron maiden. thanks ed

4 months later
#12432 8 months ago

Game of Thrones pro - nice shape - not HUO - but could pass as HUO - 4400 - located in RI.

#12434 8 months ago

looks like GOT is sold - thanks ed

2 months later
#13016 6 months ago

getting ready to put a 1979 porsche 928 - one owner in very nice shape on the internet to sell - comes with a spare motor and tranny, and lots of other spare parts. i would trade for pins - it's a 5 speed with no sunroof. it's brown - i have no idea why no sunroof makes it more valuable as i know nothing about these cars (but on the porsche sites that is what they say) - i didn't even know they were 8 cylinders. i went to grab the extra motor with my scion xb figuring i could pick it up and put it in there like a vw bug motor.

anyway if anybody has an interest i can text pictures. nice car and it was brought here directly from germany back in the day from the owner - he passed away and i am selling it for the family. well i already gave them the money. it comes with boxes of extra parts as he was one of those people - even has 2 extra doors.

#13017 6 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Machine - For Trade

i have been there about 10 times for lunch and it's a great place - of course i am a bad person as i have never played any of the pins - but always a nice lineup. thanks ed

FS/FT Williams Road Show Superpin Widebody

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “VERY nice Red and Teds Roadshow. Minor wear around scoop and a very small mark where ball ejects from scoop.

No credit dots.
VERY clean.
No cracked plastics.
Both animatronic he...”

4 days ago

Providence, RI

Trade

mpdpvdpin

If anyone wants to come try this RTRS out it’s at PIZZAJ in Providence RI 967 Westminster ST...along with SS AFM CFTBL TAF SPP LOTR BSD STNG FH TFTC BH WWFRR. All set to .50¢ plays. We’re open from noon to midnight Fri Sat and noon to 11pm the rest of the week.

#13035 6 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I started out with almost this exact car. Been hooked on Porsche's ever since.

i have a large antique car collection and i don't want to get hooked on anything else - i have been selling off my cars like crazy - 8 more to go this year - yesterday i sold my 63 comet conv with 28k miles and a v8 - all original - somebody from new york was suppose to come down for it today, i took it out yesterday and a neighbor saw it and bought it. so 8 more to go as i am getting down to 10. i drove the porsche home and it was fun - but luckily it was right before winter so i haven't driven it since - i hear they are a blast, and i never even knew they had 8 cylinders. thanks ed

#13051 6 months ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

I've been to your house. Haha. You forgot

refresh my memory as i have recovered from the strokes and thought i had all my memory back - i guess not - i don't even know where starport is so i killing myself trying to rememeber anybody from other countries here - unless starport is in canada - i don't know - do you a favor an pm me to help my memory out - or even hints on why you were here and see if i can remember - i really thought i was doing great with getting my memory back - i was just bragging about how i can remember so many things now. thanks ed

4 months later
#14301 44 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Hey all, If anyone is interested...
Sun Aug 11th
PIZZAJ IFPA tournament
4pm
All ages
Aiming for 9 strikes, progressive strikes in four player groups where 1st gets 0, 2nd gets 1, 3rd gets 2 strikes etc.
No cost to play!
TD pays $1 IFPA endorsement.
Player pays .50 coin-drop.
10+ pins
Machine selection assigned via Matchplay
Corny Trophy for first place. No Cash Prizes.
PizzaJ
967 Westminster st
Providence RI

Pizza J is a great place for lunch and dinner with friends - i have been there about 10 times and it's always a good time - also very close to downtown providence for other activities. thanks ed

1 month later
#14587 9 days ago

just listed a BR in the marketplace - pictures will be added later - thanks ed

#14601 6 days ago

cow poke for sale - avg condition - works fine - 700 in RI - this was at pintastic 2 years ago - thanks ed

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 218.00
$ 17.99
Playfield - Decals
Lermods
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 1,199.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 1.95
Various Novelties
Pinball Wheezer
$ 2.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
$ 208.87
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 799.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Professor Pinball
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Wheezer
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 67.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider edcianci.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside