IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e4mafia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#217 10 years ago

There was a busted up TMNT selling in Western MA a ways back. Saw it on CL I think.

4 months later
#667 9 years ago

So who's looking to unload a PoTC to fund their upcoming TWD purchase. I'm here to help You!

1 week later
#708 9 years ago

Testing the waters - any interest out there for an X-Men Pro, HUO (Has a small gouge underneath where near the power switch, from initial shipping). I bought this from another Pinsider back in February. Still having fun with it, but planning on getting TWD, and moving this could mean an LE instead for me so...

- All LEDs
- Plastic Protectors,
- Wolverine Laseriffic topper
- 1.50 code installed because I foolishly think I can finish Dark Phoenix and Danger Room in the same game
(Machine has an LED OCD installed, but I plan on moving that to a different pin. Add 75 bucks to the asking price and you can have it instead)

Asking 3900
Not 100% on whether or not I want to sell, but curious if there's interest.

Machine is located in West Bridgewater, Massachusetts

Post edited by e4mafia: Changed Underwear to under where

5 months later
#1428 9 years ago

UPDATE - Game is under agreement, pending sale on Saturday. Will post again after transaction. Sorry to anyone who missed it. Was a very fast response on this one.
------------------------------------
So last year the taxman giveth, this yeah he taketh. Anyone interested in a HUO X-Men? I am the second owner and the game is in great shape. Album available here: http://imgur.com/a/Z3jAq#0

Price is 3850.

Game has:
Laseriffic Wolverine Topper
Plastic protector set
All LEDs
LED OCD Board
Custom XMen Speaker Inserts
Cliffy Scoop protector (Currently removed, as I feel it interferes with gameplay)

Full disclosure there are 2 small damage spots. 1 underneath the cabinet, near the power switch, and a small scuff on the back side of the backbox. Pictures of both are in the album. Neither are visible unless you're behind the game or underneath it.

Game plays flawlessly, and is in beautiful condition, aside from the 2 spots noted above. I really don't want to see it go, but one of my 3 has to go to a good home now, and Professor X drew the short straw

Game is located in West Bridgewater, MA. PM me if there are any specific areas you'd like to see up close, and I will add them to the album.

#1456 9 years ago

XMen is sold. Good Guy Buyer alert on stevevt. Thanks for a smooth as silk transaction! And I got to play for a bit at PWA, when I otherwise would not have been up there, so kudos on the location for the deal.

3 months later
#2016 8 years ago

I'd bring both of mine if I could make it. Sorry Gabe and Derek
I'd also talk Nokoro into bringing his if he were able to go too.

6 months later
#3606 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I guess a Wheel of Fortune was nearby I picked up this game during lunch (it was close to work)

WoF_in_car_(resized).jpg

Commence breath holding for code updates!!! Congrats on finding a pin for the hole in your lineup.

3 months later
#4814 7 years ago

Roller Coaster Tycoon FS. $2200, located in Millbury MA. Current home gets no play, owner wants to find a good home for it. Needs a cleaning. I'm acting as intermediary, so questions will be answered, but on a delay as I relay them and get answers. This is the game that used to be in Max_Badazz's game room, for those that have been there.

Added over 8 years ago: RCT is now sold!

1 month later
#5216 7 years ago

My PoTC will be at Pintastic this weekend, and is for sale. 3900 and its yours! Unless you want to give me more

#5235 7 years ago

My PoTC is now set up at Pintastic. It is game # 109. If you're interested, stop in and have a look, and tempted to purchase or not, have a couple of plays!

2 years later
#12933 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Hmm trade for full throttle perhaps?

Its funny - those are the 2 machines that I have

Selling my FT, Home use only, aside from a kids' party, where it was under my supervision 100% of the time.
Have extra LEDs, and some extra induction switches for the play field as well.
Asking $5100, will consider trades +/- cash as well.
Top trade titles would be
Judge Dredd
X-Men Prem/LE
Demolition Man
Ghostbusters Prem/LE
JJP PoTC

Would consider other titles, just don't have a particular hankering for any others at the moment.
Located in West Bridgewater, MA

8 months later
#14992 4 years ago

Any interest out there in a non-routed Full Throttle standard with large screen? (I'd say HUO but I brought it to an event at the local high school, where I supervised it the whole time, so technically it isn't HUO)

I'm looking to sell and will consider serious offers. Trades +/- cash either way is also on the table.

3 months later
#15607 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Full Throttle? Home use only aside from a single private event. Make me an offer

4 weeks later
#15922 4 years ago

My HUO (except a single party when it left the house) Full Throttle is still up for sale. Make me a reasonable offer.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider e4mafia.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=e4mafia and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.