IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpkzone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23087 2 years ago

I have a Black Knight and Pinbot on the market. I’m in central CT. Open to trades.

6 months later
#24993 1 year ago

I am looking to purchase a game in the 3-4K range to put on location in CT. What do you have?

1 week later
#25045 1 year ago

Just put up my Iron Man for trade. Happy to trade up for a newer Stern, trade down for an older game or consider 2 for 1 trades +/- cash. Iron Man is in great shape, 100% working and no mods. Game located in central CT.

#25046 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Just put up my Iron Man for trade. Happy to trade up for a newer Stern, trade down for an older game or consider 2 for 1 trades +/- cash. Iron Man is in great shape, 100% working and no mods. Game located in central CT.

Only seeking DMD or newer games. Should have mentioned that.

4 months later
#26295 1 year ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/149356

BKSOR pro ad posted. Simsbury, CT. Insider connected. Easy load out. Open to trades +/-cash.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#26550 1 year ago

New Pin coming in and thinkin of shaking things up. I have a HUO, first owner, Jurassic Park Premium with shaker and power blades that I am considering listing for sale or trade. I will try to get an ad up with pics this weekend. PM me if you have an interest. Thanks! Located just north of Hartford, CT.

#26551 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

New Pin coming in and thinkin of shaking things up. I have a HUO, first owner, Jurassic Park Premium with shaker and power blades that I am considering listing for sale or trade. I will try to get an ad up with pics this weekend. PM me if you have an interest. Thanks! Located just north of Hartford, CT.

Also...I got this NiB built in May 2022, about 500 plays and insider connected. Cheers!

#26567 1 year ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Also...I got this NiB built in May 2022, about 500 plays and insider connected. Cheers!

actually....plans changed. not moving JP just yet.

1 month later
#26827 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

I second this!!

Third!
I have played this game at the Sanctum and it is dialed.

1 week later
#26910 1 year ago

Just listed my JP Prem. Less than a year old, May 2022 build, insider connected, HUO, 1st owner, less than 700 plays, lighted art blades (PowerBladez) by PinballGraffix, Funko Pop topper and keychain. Located in Simsbury, CT which is about 20 mins north of Hartford, CT. Game is prefect....but new game is coming in and something has to go

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Trades considered. Pristine JP Premium. May 2022 build, insider connected, HUO, 1st owner, 700 plays, lighted art blades (PowerBladez) by PinballGraffix.”
2023-05-10
Simsbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 729 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26949 1 year ago

I got my Foo Fighters pro up on location in Simsbury, CT at Talcott Mountain Collective. Come play! It’s a real cool brewery style location with four pins now https://talcottcollective.com/

Also still have my JP Prem for sale here:

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Trades considered. Pristine JP Premium. May 2022 build, insider connected, HUO, 1st owner, 700 plays, lighted art blades (PowerBladez) by PinballGraffix.”
2023-05-10
Simsbury, CT
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 729 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26978 1 year ago
Quoted from DaWezl:

Got a call from my Sanctum peeps yesterday that they were hitting town to play Foos there—had no idea that you had so many great games set up (and playing great) in this neck of the woods! Plus my husband loves the beer list. Going to be playing there more often!

Thanks for stopping in and the kind words! Foo launch party is scheduled for Thursday 4/27/23. Talcott will be promoting it as will I on my Pinball Valley Insta/FB pages. If you are at Talcott playing those four games, I have four more at Little City Pizza (Mando, IMDN, TMNT, AIQ) less than 5 miles away in Avon. 8 games, two spots, so close. Much appreciated!!!

#26993 1 year ago
Quoted from verymickey:

Took my nephews (7 and 9) to little city.. pizza AND pinball?! their minds were blown and I get to be their favorite uncle by providing unlimited quarters. Great spot.

Awesome! Thanks for stopping in and playing. Little City does have the best pizza in CT north of New Haven. Owner's IC handle "Godofza" says it all!

1 month later
#27229 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball1987:

Anyone have a new Jurassic park pro close by (2.5 hours or less ) from Albany?

I have my JP Prem on the market.

1 month later
#27610 10 months ago

Looking for trade for my new EHOH from recent build. 211 plays, 1st owner, HUO. Would sell outright but prefer trades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect EHOH. A few months old from the March 2023 builds. First owner, HUO, 200+ plays. Mirror blades, insider connected. Looking sell but would consider some trades +/- cash like...”
2023-06-24
Simsbury, CT
10,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 367 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27944 8 months ago

IMDN Pro just listed.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Perfect Iron Maiden Pro. 1300+ plays. Newer build. Insider connected. 1st floor load out.”
2023-08-09
Simsbury, CT
6,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 168 times

5 months later
#29657 81 days ago

Looking to shake things up. Ads are up and all my pins are in North Central CT (Simsbury, CT). Selling or trading my Bally-Paragon, Stern-Rush Pro, Stern-Foo Fighters Pro, Bally/Midway-Beat the Clock, Williams-Doodle Bug. I need to add pics and prices are open for negotiation and hoping for trades + or - cash either way.

Seeking pins like T2, World Cup Soccer, Star Wars Trilogy, Cactus Canyon Remake SE, Star Trek Pro, Xenon, Embryon, F-14, Black Knight, and others. What you got?

1 week later
#29857 74 days ago

I have 5 pins left up for sale/trade (Rush Pro and Doodle Bug sold) in north central CT. Ads are up and I need to get pics.
Star War Pro 5800
TMNT Pro 5800
Foo Pro 5800
Paragon 3000 or trade but I think I have a trade in place soon
Beat the Clock 1,200 sale or trade
PM me if you see anything you like

4 weeks later
#30062 45 days ago

Looking to trade my HUO Iron Maiden Prem +/- cash. I would like a Cactus Canyon but open to other trades.

1 week later
#30131 33 days ago

Posting a pretty sweet Baby Pac-Man pin in the morning. The thing is nice and plays perfectly. Purchased it 2 months ago for a location but it’s too complicated for the kids today. I’ll post details here when post is live. I’m in central Ct.

#30132 33 days ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

Posting a pretty sweet Baby Pac-Man pin in the morning. The thing is nice and plays perfectly. Purchased it 2 months ago for a location but it’s too complicated for the kids today. I’ll post details here when post is live. I’m in central Ct.

It’s up:

Machine - For Sale
Baby Pac-Man Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice, 100% working, 1982 Baby Pac-Man pinball machine/video game. Hard to find these in such nice shape. Will consider trades for pins or video games but targeting a sale.”
2024-03-23
Simsbury, CT
2,400 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 132 times

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dpkzone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=dpkzone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.