IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#954 9 years ago

I'm selling a nice Revenge From Mars in North Attleboro MA for $2500. Would rather sell as I'm low on space but might consider a trade.

Marketplace ad is here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/15875

4 months later
#1544 8 years ago

I have a player grade flash gordon for sale in southern mass for $800. Also can add cpr playfield and plastic set for another $800. Heres tye marketplace ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/18892 I can deliver to allentown if someone wants to prepay.

2 months later
#1964 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

Thanks. I don't think I'll be getting any further than Sturbridge this trip, but there'll be another time. I really would like to make a longer, fuller trip to NE.

If you coming up 95 and leave yourself some extra time on the way there or back there's a great place called the Silverball museum in Asbury park NJ that is probably less than 1 hour from 95. It has a lot of nice EM's (and modern games too). http://silverballmuseum.com/

1 week later
#2073 8 years ago

I have 2 project games for sale, one is Bally Star Trek, Other is Bally Mata Hari. Both are non working but complete. All boards and displays are there for both. Playfields and cabs have typical wear. Both have decent backglasses. The Trek comes with a spare unpopulated playfield. $400 each or $700 for the pair. Free delivery to Pintastic this weekend.

Here are the trek pics:

glass_front.jpgglass_front.jpg
glass_back.jpgglass_back.jpg
playfield.jpgplayfield.jpg
spare_playfield.jpgspare_playfield.jpg
trek_cab.jpgtrek_cab.jpg
trek_bbox.jpgtrek_bbox.jpg

#2074 8 years ago

And Mata Hari pics:

mata_glass_front.jpgmata_glass_front.jpg

mata_galss_back.jpgmata_galss_back.jpg

mata_playfield.jpgmata_playfield.jpg

mata_cab.jpgmata_cab.jpg

mata_bbox.jpgmata_bbox.jpg

4 months later
#3165 8 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

any one have late 80's Gottliebs for sale ?

I have a mostly working spring break for 500.

6 months later
#5101 7 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

They're life size soap sculptures. Awesome hobby unless you get them wet. Cant move these on rainy days.

I used to make soap guns back in the day.

2 months later
#5795 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Can someone post some pics from the auction? I'd love to see what that Space Shuttle and Funhouse looked like.

http://www.auctionzip.com/cgi-bin/photopanel.cgi?listingid=2726568&category=0&zip=&kwd=

8 months later
#7666 6 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

I'm still looking for a 70's em machine in the $500 range.
I'm not looking to a machine that needs work, but I realize I'm not getting a nib for the kind of money.
Willing to pick up in NH, Southern Maine, Mass, Eastern CT area.
PM me.

I got a Gottlieb Sheriff I'm ready to move out. Its same layout as atlantis but a 4 player instead of 1. Might bring it to Allentown if I have room.

2 weeks later
4 months later
#8768 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Looking for a Williams EM, Grand Prix, Liberty Bell, or Hot tip. Willing to consider other EMs with spinners and or bonus collect.

I have a bally expressway avail. No spinner but it has a nice bonus collect feature.

3 months later
#9734 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Bally Atlantis deal fell through. 1550 or trade preferred.

Which version of Atlantis?

#9735 6 years ago
Quoted from docquest:

Which version of Atlantis?

Whoops I cant read. I missed the Bally part you already stated.

6 months later
9 months later
#13495 4 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Looking for Stern Indiana Jones and or Star Trek Pro

There was a very nice Stern IJ at pinfest. It had full brass metal on it. Pretty sure it was still avail at end of show. Might be more motivated now if it didnt sell.

Pinsider dannunz should have his contact info as he bought a few other games from him at the show.

7 months later
#15290 4 years ago

Selling a very nice Austin Powers with many extras. Located in southern MA area can help.with local delivery if needed.

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a fantastically groovy condition Austin Powers pinball machine. I call this one the "One Billion Dollar Extra Evil Editon". This game has every possible mod including som...”
2020-01-02
North Attleboro, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#15322 4 years ago

Person who was initally interested in my very nice Austin Powers changed their mind so its still available.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/89783

#15324 4 years ago
Quoted from HowardHurtz:

Forgot to check with the wife first?

Who knows, no details were given but that's ok things happen.

Lots of tire kickers so far but nothing serious. I thought it was priced fair but I just dropped it another $100 anyways.

1 week later
#15392 4 years ago

Still available.

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Selling a fantastically groovy condition Austin Powers pinball machine. I call this one the "One Billion Dollar Extra Evil Editon". This game has every possible mod including som...”
2020-01-02
North Attleboro, MA
3,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 621 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#15602 4 years ago

I got a very nice Sega Goldeneye with no crotch rot wear and colorDMD installed that I will be listing soon. PM me if you are interested.

#15616 4 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:Am I the only one that doesn't know what crotch rot wear is?

Goldeneye has a magnet under the playfield right between the flippers. It can catch a ball g oing straight down the middle and then fling it back up into play. This is very similar to the Sanctum lock the Shadow. Alice Cooper's Nightmare Castle also has the same feature.

On the Goldeneye playfield art there is a full body shot of James Bond running right between the flippers. His crotch area is where the under playfield magnet is located. So after tons of plays of the ball getting suddenly stopped then thrown up there is often playfield wear in that area (just like Sanctum area on Shadow). Since the wear in near his groin its often called "crotch rot".

Since my Goldeneye game has no "crotch rot" I wanted to point that out since many Goldeneye games have wear in that area.

3 months later
#16745 3 years ago

Just put up my ad for a nice F14 with lots of extras, $1600, also have repro playfield and plastic set avail for it for extra cost if desired.

Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a great players F-14 Tomcat. If you went to the Pintastic show last summer you may have played it already. Mechanically the game plays perfectly. But as with most F14’s t...”
2020-05-31
North Attleboro, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16746 3 years ago

Just put up my ad for an extremely nice Goldeneye with colorDMD and extras, $3600.

Machine - For Sale
Goldeneye Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a very nice example of 1996 Goldeneye by Sega. You don’t see this one come up for sale too because they didn’t make a lot of them and its one Sega’s better games. T...”
2020-05-31
North Attleboro, MA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 355 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#19219 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Rhode Island was clearly named a state out of sympathy.

I dont live in Rhode Island but most of my coworkers do. Some of them affectionly refer to it as the armpit of New England. From a geographic standpoint, it's a fitting description.

5 months later
#21248 2 years ago

Other - For Sale
“Selling a pac-man themed multicade cocktail table. This was a scratch build I did a few years ago using a plywood kit modeled after a standard midway cocktail cab. Custom pac-man t...”
2021-07-27
North Attleboro, MA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 93 times

Will bring to Allentown if pre-sold.

2 months later
#22150 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Anyone have a Rick and Morty they are getting tired of? May trade my Godzilla LE for it....

PM sent

3 weeks later
#22391 2 years ago
Quoted from MrPlumbBob:

Hey Everyone! New Pinside member here. My name is Robert and I am a manager for Maine Home Recreation. We are a Stern and American Dealer located in Lewiston, Maine and will have a good sized booth at Pintastic with lots of games to play. We have been in business for years, but just started selling Stern pins in April of this year and American pins in November of last year. It's been amazing... the pinball community is awesome, fun, and full of cool characters. Since we started selling pins, I have fallen in love as I am 42 and it brings me back to my arcade childhood days at aladdins castle and the dream machine. My 10 year old son and I joined the New England pinball league this season and had an absolute blast!!! Needless to say... we are beyond hooked. I get to play everyday at work as we have 3-6 machines on the sales floor to play everyday, but I need to fill the void at home and enjoy playing together with him. I'm hoping to have 2 machines at the house for him and I to enjoy by the new year. I have my eyes on a NIB, but I also want a fun title from the late 80's to early 90's era. Was curious what folks might be bringing to pintastic that fits. I will be working the booth Thursday and Friday, so feel free to stop by and chat me up or let me know what you may have available. Sorry for the lengthy post. It's my first one haha.

Hi Robert,

Look forward to meeting you at Pintastic in two weeks. There is also a Pinstastic 2021 specific for sale and want to buy thread. You should post what you are looking for there as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-2021-wtb-fs#post-6587007

1 week later
#22504 2 years ago

Come to the Pintastic New England Pinball show and play my Lost in Space retheme game. The original game was the Sega 1998 movie version of Lost in Space. It was a very fun game but no one liked that move so I rethemed it in the TV show version of Lost in Space.

Unfortunately lack of space and the having 3 kids in college at once requires me to sell a few games from the herd. This one of a kind game also has a colorDMD, upgraded dlipper fidelity speakers, LED' throughout, custom cosmic space powder coating, and custom made toys based off of the classic 60's show including a B9 robot topper. It is also hand signed by young Will Robinson himself, Billy Mumy. This game won the best retheme award atthe 2018 Pintastic show.

If you come to the show you can also meet the legendary designer of the original Sega Lost in Space game, John Borg.

#22505 2 years ago

Come play my Skateball this weekend at Pintastic and meet its fantastic artist Kevin O'Connor in person. If you like drop targets, long boards, and 1980 Magnum PI sized moustaches than this is the game for you. Has CPR playfield, plastics, alltek MPU, titan rubbers. Comet warm retro LED's, will be for sale at $3200.

11 months later
10 months later
#28432 6 months ago

I have the Star Wars themed arcade1up digital pinball machine, asking $500.

It has the the A1 pinner mod installed so it plays all 30 of the arcade1up games, plus it can also play additional "Zen" and "The Pinball Arcade" games.

The original 30 games include 10 Marvel games, 10 Star Wars Games and 10 Williams pinball games.

Marvel games included are:
Spider-Man
Civil War
Wolverine
X-Men
Thor
Marvel's Women of Power- A-Force
Ghost Rider
Venom
Fantastic Four
Fear Itself

Star Wars games included are:
Boba Fett
A New Hope
Ahch-To Island
Battle of Mimban
Darth Vadar
Masters of the Force
Star Wars: Rebels
Han Solo
The Force Awakens
The Empire Strikes Back

Williams games included are:
Attack from Mars
Fish Tales
The Getaway
Junk Yard
Medieval Madness
White Water
Red & Ted
Funhouse
Tales of the Arabian Nights
No Good Gofers

Some additional Zen and Pinball arcade games I installed include:
Back to the Future
Football
South Park
Sorcerer's Lair
Adams Family
Twilight Zone
Dr Who
Gorgar
Centigrade 37
Bran Stokers Dracula
Fathom
Stern Ghostbusters
Last Action Hero
Elvira and the Party Monsters
Monster Bash
Terminator 2

#28461 5 months ago

I have a very hard to find official Stern Batman66 projector topper for Batman66 premiums avail for $1300. Free delivery to York show if you are going.

The topper projects a large Bat Signal onto a nearby wall or ceiling. Being the official Stern topper it has 2 node boards and a projector relay board inside of it to trigger the Batsignal projector to turn on and off approriately during gameplay.

If you have the Stern Batman66 villains topper already, this projector is designed to fit behind it as well so you could have both on the same machine.

If you have one if the homebrew Batman66 batmobile toppers you could use the node board signals from this topper to also activate the batmobile topper appropriately during game play instead of just being on all the time.

A longer power cord and magnetic base have been put on the projector itself so the projector is not restricted to only being mounted on the topper itself. This way you can place it anywhere you want on the backbox which gives you greater flexibility to get the size and location of the projected signal just the way you want.

Link to pinside ad
https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/docquest/market

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider docquest.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=docquest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.