IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4297 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have convinced him that this price is unrealistic. Any interest at 1650?

Pics of the Getaway anywhere?

4 weeks later
#4603 8 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

I heard of this also. Never seen one though.

Here is what one looks like:

#4650 7 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Chads code update installed. Much improved!!
-Tom

Get this to Allentown for me!

#4672 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Shaq $850 average shape working
Cyclone $1200 very nice shopped. Good ramps
Police force $800. Nice shape. Shopped
Shadow $2800 good shape leds shopped
Quite a few more coming in

Are these coming to Allentown by chance?

1 month later
#4998 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

WWFRR - 1900
Riverboat gambler - $1600 (some
LEDs)
All in nice shape. All OBO

Got a friend highly interested in WWFRR. Please check PM's. Thanks!

#5009 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Both sale pending.
Selling the following for a buddy:
NGG - players, good cabinet and playfield. Needs a shop. $3300obo

If WWF falls through please let me know.

#5049 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

hartford.craigslist.org link
Claw Machine, works fine, needs locks and stuffed animals. 400 for a pinsider, but feel free to make me an offer.

I'll take it if we can figure out a way to get it to Delaware on the cheap.

4 weeks later
#5302 7 years ago

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield

If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

#5336 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Is anyone interested in a Bally Viking? Neighbor has one for sale for $800 (asking price). I've seen it in person once and here is a 30 second wrap up of the game along with a photo gallery:
*Game turns on, is set to free play, and will play one ball. Once the first ball drains it never gets moved up the ball trough
*None of the plastics are broke
*Playfield looks pretty damn good considering the age of the game
*Cabinet is faded and banged up
*Backglass is 85% perfect. Along the bottom is cracked/flaking(see photos)
*All boards look good
*I played about 5 "one ball games" on the machine and it seems like everything is in working order with the exception of sound effects when knocking down the in-line drop targets on the left side of the playfield.
*Even though the rubber is missing and broke on the slingshots, both slingshots activated
*Doesn't look like the game has ever been shopped
*no key to the front door of the game, so unable to open that up to see under the playfield
If anyone is seriously interested in this title let me know and I can make arrangements to pick this game up and meet you somewhere. I'm not looking to buy this game and flip it for a higher price, instead I'm looking to give back to the Pinside community.
Pics are uploaded here: http://s456.photobucket.com/user/djreddog/library/Viking%20Pinball?sort=9&page=1

All,

This has been sold. Since I don't know much repairing pins yet and can never really offer any insight on issues with various machines, this is my way of giving back to Pinside(besides donating). I went and scoped out this machine for the community and it has been purchased by Pinside members "Gnatty" and "Drgnlair". I went and picked up the game tonight for them, and will be driving to meet them on Saturday to deliver the game, all for the good of Pinside. I had no interest in buying this game just to flip it, but instead I was hoping to get this game into the hands of someone else out there that really wanted it and I think we have accomplished that. Thanks Pinside for the awesome community you have put together. And for future reference, if anyone in the surrounding states see's a game on CL and would like for someone to scope it out for them, let me know and I will see what I can do.

3 weeks later
#5681 7 years ago

$500 for a working flash? If you are coming to the York show I want it please.

1 week later
#5803 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Any working Baby Pac Man looking for a new home?
Mike

Not sure how far you are willing to go but there is one for trade in northern Delaware.

#5857 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Looking for an NBA Fastbreak if anyone has one. I posted in the market place, but would prefer to grab one within the North East if it's an option.

Not sure how far you are willing to go, but there is one in Hanover, PA.

baltimore.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#6310 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I would definitely take it if you were closer or could get it to me in CT.

I'm coming to Connecticut in October of 2017 and will gladly deliver it if it's still available.

#6336 7 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Current bid: $1600. Next bid required: $1700.
If they don't know how to properly set bidding increments, I doubt they'll be very good at any of the actual difficult things that an auction house needs to do.

Ended up selling for $1900

1 month later
#6629 7 years ago

Debated about starting a new topic but figured more people here would see it. Next October I will be making my first ever trip to Boston, specifically to watch the Boston Celtics play at TD Garden. I will be in town for a day for sure and possibly two days. I was wondering if there are any good places to play some pinball in the area and if you guys could give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Chad

#6636 7 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

If timed right you could stop and see us at the Sanctum in Meriden, CT. We have 40-45 pins from all eras set up and rotating through. Only open on Monday nights currently.

I will definitely hit up the Sanctum! I'm actually going to be staying in Meriden, CT for 2-3 days while making a road trip up to Boston. I will reach out to you guys next year to try and plan a meet up or something. Thanks for the info!

2 months later
#7193 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Like I promised yesterday, I'll let you know if the guy doesn't show up today. He's another Pinsider, and said he would be coming tonight. I wish you had chimed in sooner Jim...I'd love for the Sanctum and all the players there to enjoy this thing. Any EM game in this condition is a blessing. And this game might actually be the one you had. I bought it from a kid in South Jersey, his dad owned it for quite a while, but passed away recently. I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

I will be there unless something drastic happens to me! Excited to be adding my first EM to my collection tonight.

1 month later
#7441 7 years ago

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2017-03-30
Magnolia, DE
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 508 times

#7466 7 years ago

All,

Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

#7471 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

All,
Throwing this out there as I have done in the past for fellow pinsiders. I'm *tentatively* attending a private auction tomorrow that has a 1968 Gottlieb Fun Land up for auction. I have only seen one small picture of the machine and it looks OK from that one picture and was informed it does in fact work. I should be able to know more details tomorrow around 7-730am. I do not want this machine, nor do I want to buy it and flip it. The auction I'm attending is about 70% farm/garden stuff, so my hunch is this game could go for a low price. So what does this mean to all of you? As I have done in the past, I have been the middle man for pinball purchases and have delivered them to other pinsiders, just cover my gas costs. So if you really want this game, send me a PM. In order for me to bid on this game it would require you to send me a deposit of $100, along with your maximum bid price. If the item is not won, the $100 would be returned of course. On a side note, I will be coming to Allentown in May and can hold the game until that time. Please, serious inquiries only.

Sold for $100

2 weeks later
#7619 7 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

I have an Austin Powers I'm looking to either sell or trade. I can deliver to Allentown if deal is made beforehand.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/47349

Archived after 20 days 508 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
For sale or Trade: Austin PowersArchivedUsed, working and clean “I've owned the game for about a year now. I had 3 problems with the game in the time that I have owned it, all resolved and detailed below. I can bring this to Allentown if a deal ...”
2,500 (OBO)
Change listing result

This has been traded. Worked out a deal with Manny from Lights out Pinball. This was my first time dealing with Lights out Pinball and I must say I was extremely pleased with both Manny and Colson. Two awesome guys who made sure I was taken care of during the entire process. If you haven't dealt with Lights out Pinball, don't hesitate. Check these guys out, they are the real deal. In addition to selling pinball machines, they also stock a tremendous amount of LED's as well as other pinball accessories. Make sure to stop by their booth at Pinfest! Again, the level of service they provide is top notch, thanks a bunch Manny & Colson!

#7625 7 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Did I miss something with GWAXT72? I just tried to send him a PM and his account has been deactivated.

He is gone from Pinside.

1 month later
#7918 6 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

WTB: Austin Powers. Please let me know if you have one to sell.

Check with Colson at Lights Out Pinball.

1 week later
#7966 6 years ago

This might be a long shot for some of you in the Northeast, but I didn't want to leave you guys out just in case some of you are interested in making a trip down to the First State!

Fellow Local Pinsiders - Along with @wmspin, we are trying to host an Annual First State pinball tournament. We are in the early planning stages at this point and we are currently looking to see how many people would be interested in making the drive down to southern DE one day. Please visit the following link for more info https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament#post-3804940

2 weeks later
#8063 6 years ago

OK folks, we have 2 dates selected for Delaware's First Annual State Pinball Tournament. Majority rules for the date. We will announce the chosen date on 7/9/17, at which point we can determine a format based on the number people that plan to attend. Please either post in this thread with the date or dates you can make it or shoot me a PM.

September 23rd

or

November 4th

More details can be found in this thread for those interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

1 week later
#8127 6 years ago

The First State Flip Off is official now!

Tournament Details:
When: 9/23/17
Time: 1PM Start (Games will go on at 11am for practice)
Where: 30107 Stage Coach Circle, Milford DE 19963
Cost: $25 ($20 will go to prize fund, $5 will go to refreshments, trophies, etc.)
Format: IFPA Match Play in groups of 4. Qualifying will be from 1-4pm.
Finals: Based on 32 or more entries, Top 8 will go to "A" Finals, Next 8 will go to "B" Finals, all other players will go to "C" Finals
Scoring: 7 points for 1st, 5 points for 2nd, 3 points for 3rd, 1 point for 4th
Prize: Trophies plus cash payouts. "A" division will award prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. "B & "C" divisions will awards prizes for 1st and 2nd

**Current game lineup is X-Men, Earthshaker, Comet, Full Throttle , ToTAN, Metallica, Indy 500, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Jokerz, Road Show, Fish Tales, Cirqus Voltaire, Stars, World Poker Tour, No Good Gofers, Phantom of the Opera, Mousin Around, 8 Ball Deluke, Paragon, Conquest 200(EM) and Safecracker. Additional games that might show up are Space Shuttle & Grand Lizard.

More details in this thread https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

#8162 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams System 9 Power Supply Board. Message if you have one please!

#8184 6 years ago

Looking for a working Sinbad (solid state version).

#8193 6 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Looking to buy a Project EM pin for my son and I to tinker with
Cheap and complete
Lmk if you have something on the back burner you just don't have time to bother with
Thank you

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Star Action Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now. Overall not in bad...”
2017-07-12
Langhorne, PA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 473 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#8266 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm looking to pick up a couple of inexpensive (under $1500) working & shopped electronic games to add to the line-up for the Saratoga Pinball Show in a couple weeks. If you have something available, but can't make it to the show yourself, let me know

See Colson, he should be able to lend you like 3-4 machines. He's a good dude!

1 month later
#8678 6 years ago

One last reminder that the first ever pinball tournament in the state of Delaware is going down this weekend. The First State Flip Off will become an annual event in Delaware after this year. We already have 47 RSVPS coming from DC, Baltimore, Philly, and NJ to attend. If interested please see this thread for more details:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delawares-first-annual-state-pinball-tournament

1 week later
#8738 6 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Joe at pinballstar will have glass at a discount, but not sure if it pdi or invisiglass.

He will not have extra sheets. He is only bringing sheets that are pre-paid.

#8780 6 years ago

I'm attempting to pull off a small fall show in northern Delaware, similar to what Forceflow did. If you have any interest in this show please visit this thread and comment. Thank you.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/delaware-fall-show-interest#post-3995264

2 months later
#9518 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Machine - For Sale
Strikes 'N SparesNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Some paint wear that can be touched up in front of the flippers. All new balls installed at $5ea (14 balls). Three new roll over switches installed. Game plays great, two good dmd,...”
2 hours ago Milton, MA 950
lllvjr

Bring this to Pinfest.

3 weeks later
#9660 6 years ago
Quoted from JoeinNJ:

Looks like I might have to let Magic Girl go due to an emergency,if anyone is looking,PM me for details.

This could end up being a great deal for someone. Especially since Deeproot is planning on finishing fhe game.

1 week later
#9748 6 years ago
Quoted from Grayman_EM:

That Heat Wave is on the high side I think Pinside says $800.00?

It doesn't matter what Pinside says. It's time, money, and other factors that go into setting the price. Every game can't be bought for $300

#9749 6 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Damn. I really want one of these too. I just wish they were cheaper.

My T2 is going up for sale, $2400. It will be at Pinfest if it doesn't sell prior to the show.

1 week later
#9800 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

Looking to buy BSD, CFTBL, TFTC, MSF. Looking for those titles. Must have a nice playfield. I'm in eastern PA.

joefox22 has a CTFBL waiting for you.

#9802 6 years ago
Quoted from mtbpinball:

he said it's sold its marked sale pending

Well damn!

1 month later
#10045 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Gonna throw this out there-
Looking for a good condition, fully working game. This is going to a cancer patient's house to help brighten her recovery, so we don't want anything that's gonna require much work or be a problem child. Obviously, willing to sacrifice a little in cosmetics here.
A gottlieb system 3 DMD would be perfect, but really any digital under $1,500 or so would be considered. If you can deliver it to NYC, that's a huge plus (no stairs or anything just bring it to us).

I got a great HUO Sorceror in players condition. $1300 but will consider offers.

#10048 6 years ago

Holy cow the PM’s are rolling in. Sorry guys, I don’t have a Sorceror for sale. It was a friendly dig at Crazylevi due to this thread:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-sorcerer-6

5 months later
#11157 5 years ago

Looking for a really good Grand Lizard. Does not have to be collector'a quality, but I would prefer one that has a real nice PF, especially the notorious upper playfield section. Not interesting in shipping as I would like to come see/play the game. Anywhere within a 250 mile radius of central Delaware. Thanks!!

4 months later
#12332 5 years ago

So who is the lucky one that grabbed the $2500 Addams Family off of Facebook in NJ?

#12336 5 years ago

It was listed this morning around 930am. Marked as SOLD around 2pm.

3 months later
#13239 5 years ago

I have a HUO Aerosmith Premium that I’m looking to trade only for another Premium machine. The Walking Dead is high on the list.

3 months later
#14153 4 years ago

Just listed my Caribbean Cruise cocktail pin. Ad below.

Machine - For Sale
Caribbean Cruise Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “100% working, very clean. Playfield has a few very minor wear spots(see pics). 2 of the plastic drop targets are cracked, comes with a brand new set, just haven’t had time to ins...”
2019-07-21
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 530 times

2 months later
#14733 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I’ll let my BF go for $2900 if it gets picked up today or tomorrow!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-batman-forever-29#post-5238486

I'll pick it up after the York show for $2700

3 weeks later
#14874 4 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

This is going to sound like a strange request - but since we are looking to start up a kids league at the Western Mass Pinball Club this winter - I'm on the hunt for a "kid sized" game to help teach our youngest players. (The whole premise is a "teaching" league where we teach basic flipper skills, simple rules etc.)
Although we will have plenty of stools for the full size games I'm thinking it is not a bad thought to have one shorter game if we get any real young kids.
With that in mind anyone have a Bally Home Model or something like a Wico Big Top dirt cheap? I would definitely prefer working over non-working given the nature of what these games are - a dead Bally Home is likely to stay dead for example given the lack of parts.
Thanks!
Ed from westernmasspinball

As alternative in the event you don’t find anything, just cut the legs down for a couple of machines.

9 months later
#17507 3 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I'd consider trading my No Good Gofers for a Mustang pro. Sorry, not interested in selling it. Occupies my #1 spot and will only part with it for something I really want and I'm picky about themes.

You should consider updating to No Good Gofers 2.0

6 months later
#19269 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Anyone have a Batman Forever for sale or trade?

I believe the next FB Waffle will be a Batman Forever.

2 weeks later
#19489 3 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Pork Roll or Taylor Ham???

Quoted from jkashani:

Now your talking...pork roll

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

It's Taylor Ham dammit!

All of you got it wrong. It's scrapple FTMFW!!!

#19494 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Call me crazy, but I actually like that stuff. They sell it in the frozen meats section of the grocery store up here. I grill it up with some seasonings and garlic for a tasty adventure

It’s fantastic!

1 week later
#19687 3 years ago

Ad for Demo Man going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:

-All electronics have been gone through.
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Rebuilt ball trough PCBS
-Rebuilt driver board (caps and rectifiers)
-Clean DMD board
-Side scoop has been re-welded (common break point with Demo Man machines)
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-New/correct cars installed
-LED's throughout
-Comes with manual/schematics

The bad:
-Side ramp is cracked, although it doesn't affect game play in any way
-Pop bumper light sockets are broken and need to be replaced
-Left plastic by upper flipper is broken

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Demolition Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700 Here are the details: -All el...”
2021-03-07
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 503 days
Viewed: 511 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19693 3 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Ad for Demo Man going up shortly. Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700
Here are the details:
-All electronics have been gone through.
-NVRAM installed.
-Updated ROMS
-New ribbon cables
-Rebuilt ball trough PCBS
-Rebuilt driver board (caps and rectifiers)
-Clean DMD board
-Side scoop has been re-welded (common break point with Demo Man machines)
-Handles re-chromed
-New eyeball
-New/correct cars installed
-LED's throughout
-Comes with manual/schematics
The bad:
-Side ramp is cracked, although it doesn't affect game play in any way
-Pop bumper light sockets are broken and need to be replaced
-Left plastic by upper flipper is broken

Machine - For Sale

Demolition Man

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Good condition overall. I'm driving from DE to Boston on Monday (3/8) and can make arrangements to meet someone on my way up or on my way back. $2700

Here are the details:
-All el...”

Mark sale pending
Edit ad
End ad listing

Tons of interest. Game is pending sale. Thanks everyone!!

4 months later
#21336 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Pinball Gallery Brought one to pinfest that had a price tag on it. Worth a shot.

It sold at the show.

1 week later
#21403 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You legit have a vanilla ice bathroom, so that’s a bit different lol.
I have a dining room that looks like Godzilla punched a hole through the ceiling, and am about to have an army of contractors come in and de-lead this monster. You’ve actually been here once upon a time (damn we’re old now)
I feel like I’m living in a combination of a house from Resident Evil and the movie “the money pit”

Hold up. There are 2 people with Vanilla Ice bathrooms?

5 months later
#23153 2 years ago

Just picked up a Hollywood Heat. The game is missing the backglass (I have the translite). Does anyone got a lead on one let me make please.

5 months later
#24826 1 year ago

Very good Austin Powers up for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Shagadelic looking Austin. Good condition overall. Little fade on cabinet. Some scuffs on cabinet and backbox. Factory Mylar over playfield. Scoop looks great with very lit...”
2022-07-24
Magnolia, DE
4,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 299 times

1 month later
#25260 1 year ago

Aerosmith Premium - Price drop, $8500

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Aerosmith Premium up for sale. Comes with custom speaker panel art, mirror blades, toy box slime mod, and a cliffy set(not installed). NOTE - insider connected NOT in...”
2022-08-24
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 36 days
Viewed: 528 times
Contributed to Pinside

Joker Poker - Price drop, $2000

Machine - For Sale
Joker Poker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game is overall in good condition. Back glass is beautiful, playfield has minor wear and plays fast. Broken plastic on right and on the corner of the Aces plastic. Displays are bri...”
2022-09-27
Magnolia, DE
Archived after: 43 days
Viewed: 978 times

Can deliver to York Show on Friday if pre-sold.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.