IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

11 months later
#2012 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale: NIB Metallica LED pro W/Shaker $4800 Super Firm.
Trade options.....
Star Trek Pro or premium
TF pro or LE
ACDC premium

I have a HUO Star Trek Pro with a Flipper Fidelity LED backbox kit, Acrylic Light Speakers, LED Flipper buttons, and a set of mirror blades that aren't installed that I'd be open to trading you for the Metallica. Right now I'm in Ohio on vacation for a week. Looks like from York to RI it's about 6 1/2 hours. Maybe we could meet half way if this interests you. Shoot me a PM.

2 months later
#2706 8 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

Looking for a Twister if anybody has one for sale

I have one I'd be open to selling if your interested. Has full LEDs in it as well. Where a good distance away from each other. Not sure if you'd be headed down to PA at all. Send me a PM if you'd like.

#2710 8 years ago

I have 3 pins I'm looking to sell.

TWD Pro Huo - with a ton of mods $4700 (just placed an ad for it)
Kiss Pro Huo - mirror blades and shaker motor $4500
Twister - leds $1800

Send me a PM if your interested. Cash sales for right now and local. Thanks.

#2714 8 years ago

I wouldn't mind having a TWD Premium some day as well! Pro has been awesome for me as I love the layout, theme, and challenge of the entire game. Right up there with Metallica in my books.

2 weeks later
#2783 8 years ago

Before I pull the trigger and buy these new, hoping to find HUO examples of the below.
WTB
Kiss pro or premium
TFLE
Mustang Pro/premium/LE

I have a HUO Kiss Pro for sale. $4500 and comes with Mirror Blades and Shaker Motor. I'm open to driving half way if your interested.

5 years later
#18504 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

JP pro for sale? anyone?

Same I’d like to pick one up as well. Definitely keeping my eyes out for one.

2 weeks later
#18676 3 years ago

Thanks for this link. I see something I'm definitely interested in. Just sent Doug an email. Hopefully it works out.

#18693 3 years ago

For Sale
Iron Maiden Pro - Mint HUO, Speaker Lights, 3 McFarlane Figures, Shaker, Sarcophagus mod, Sphinx Light up Eyes. $5300 (obo).
Deadpool Pro - Beautiful HUO, Red Powder Coating, cliffy on shooter lane, Shaker, (2) 3.75inch X-men Figures, Truck mod, Disco ball mod, Shooter handle mod, Back box lighting mod, sling plastic protectors. Playfield has wear spot in typical spot near entrance to ninja ramp. Covered with decal and Mylar. $5500 (obo).

Wow selling two of the best pins out there right now. Shouldn’t have any issues moving these quickly. Have your eyes on something else? GLWS.

1 month later
#19045 3 years ago
Quoted from SOMaine5-0:

Game of Thrones Pro w/ alternate translite, mirrored blades, and ColorDMD for sale in Southern Maine. 90 minutes north of Boston. 4500 takes it

Wish you weren't six hours away. Still tempting.

7 months later
#22033 2 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Wtb stern kiss pro, premium or le pm me

Derek are you on a music kick. A few weeks ago you wanted a Metallica, then an Aerosmith, and now a Kiss? All great pins. Have you had any luck finding those previous ones? I might be listing my IM Pro sometime soon.

#22076 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Now here's a seller I'd be happy to work with again! Let me know if that IMDN pro does go up, or that JP Prem (had to ask)

Actually probably selling my IM Pro. Send me a message for details if your interested.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deyanks98.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=deyanks98 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.