IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deluge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8449 6 years ago

As a quick introduction, my wife and I moved from our Chicago pinball mecca to Western Mass and have hit a bit of a pinball drought. I've been able to convince her to get a few pins for our house.

Mainly my concern now is getting a player's condition player's pin to keep my skills up. Pretty open to titles but would prefer to keep it on the cheaper side to get max pin (pins?) for the buck.

Anyone have/know of anything they think would fit the bill? I've already contact BeaglePuss for his JD (even though he mentioned it may be taken). His JD is a really good example of what I am looking for.

-DML

#8452 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

You're in a pretty good area. I don't think your drought will last long.

Well, let's pretend it is in effect until I can safely get a few pins in the house...

In all honest, there is a lot of pinball out this way but most of the places/leagues are about an hour from me. Not the worst thing but hard when you have a very little one at home and your previous local was about a three minute bike away.

#8454 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Go check out the Hangar in Amherst...at last check it was Aerosmith, Ghost busters and TMNT.

That's what pinball map shows...I'm really waiting for Mystic Pinball to come off vacation.

#8465 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I'm getting ready to list my T2... $2500. Good shape overall. Located in Chicopee.

I'm hoping to stay under 2k...I think it makes more sense for me to go for two cheaper pins than one.

3 weeks later
#8649 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So last night was the girlfriend's birthday and one of the things discussed was changing the lineup a bit.
If you're reading this thread, have been to Max_Badazz's BPA parties over the last year, visited Pinball Wizard Arcade while she was an employee, play in NEPL, or just are a nice person in general, you probably know her and her passion for the hobby. I bought this RBION because she wanted a Lawlor title and loved this specific example of RBION, and though I'd like to keep this game forever we're limited for space and have so many games we'd like to own. Therefore it sadly goes up FS/FT today.

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT: HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not!

Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB purchaser. From purchase until April 2017 it was in his game room, and the...”
1 day ago Manchester, NH
Trade
Yoko2una

Man, I'd love to have one of these but yours is too nice for me.

1 month later
#8910 6 years ago
Quoted from zacaj:

There's a small location league that meets in a bar in Albany, but it would be cool to have a bigger, 'visit people's collections' type of league. Most other upstate cities (Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Binghamton at least) has at least one monthly league like that. I offered my place in Albany to the host of the location league but nothing came of it

We are getting together a league at a great place in Western, MA (Mystic Pinball). Right now it looks like we'll have both an NEPL official league as well as an informal house league where we will have a single tournaments, etc.

More info is already being shared at the Mass owners and enthusiasts page (https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/massachusetts-pinball-owners-and-enthusiasts-club)

1 week later
#9067 6 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

For some weird reason I would like to acquire a nice example of a Future Spa. Please PM if you have one for sale or know of one for sale.

Man, I have the same desire for one, too. I was in Portland, ME this past weekend and told an operator if he ever wanted to sell his I was in. He looked around at his collection of a dozen A-titles, new games, etc. and said it wasn't leaving.

#9076 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Ah hah, you went to Arcadia National Bar too, huh?

What a great place! The owners are great guys, too. I love how all the pricing is still .50 a play.

Also, I helped fix the MB so the Frank targets come up and down; you can thank me in beer.

#9120 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Radical!!!

If someone wants to offer me 6400-6600, bring it!!

Seems a bit steep for a Radical!haha

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider deluge.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=deluge and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.