5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 15,004 posts
  • 792 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by baller88
  • Topic is favorited by 428 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#759 5 years ago

Looking for a Transformers Pro.

#765 5 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Looks like you need to head to see Mr Bundy

Just sent him a message

1 month later
#865 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where is Framingham?

I'm soaking in it.

image.jpeg

Oops, there it is.

1 month later
#1050 4 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

X's and O's: 700
Team one:700

I was looking at those pictures trying to figure out if that was my old X's & O's. I still can't tell, but I just mentioned the other day that I miss that game.

1 week later
#1068 4 years ago

Bally Embryon for trade. Plays 100%. Alltek CPU board. +/- cash depending on what you have. Wear near the upper drops because it is an Embryon. Some insert wear as shown. It doesn't impact play, but I wanted to show it like it is. I've owned it little more than 3 years. Just looking to change up.

image-445.jpg
image-526.jpg
image.jpg
image-852.jpg
image-544.jpg

6 months later
#1955 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

the New England pins for sale dried up........ I may be in the hunt for a lower priced game next weekend (after X-Men LE arrives)

I think people are now not bothering with Pintastic coming up. I'll have an Embryon for sale there, so I didn't bother posting it.

#1996 4 years ago
Quoted from Masspinballfan:

Top Score FS now listed in the market place with photos.

Hey, how much for the Lawman sitting next to it?

#2051 4 years ago

Well now that it is a for sale thread...

FS: Embryon. Average condition, plays great. Alltek CPU board. Wear at the upper drop targets and some insert wear. I've owned it about 4 years.

$1000 OBRO

I'll add a FS thread as soon as the posting issue is fixed.

Can deliver to Pintastic, but if its gone before then there is an EM I want to bring there. Prefer local pickup so you can see and play the game.

image.jpg

image.jpg

#2082 4 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Well now that it is a for sale thread...
FS: Embryon. Average condition, plays great. Alltek CPU board. Wear at the upper drop targets and some insert wear. I've owned it about 4 years.
$1000 OBRO
I'll add a FS thread as soon as the posting issue is fixed.
Can deliver to Pintastic, but if its gone before then there is an EM I want to bring there. Prefer local pickup so you can see and play the game.

Looks like Embryon is sold. Thanks for the interest.

1 week later
#2120 4 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Who do you think you are, Automated Services?

What, those didn't sell?

4 weeks later
#2322 4 years ago

HUO WOZ ECLE - $7500. Ad is in the marketplace. I'll ad pics soon.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-huo-wizard-of-oz-ecle

3 weeks later
#2584 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

Nice looking TOM, but......I gotta know, what's up with this? Saturday nights must be fun at your place.

whatthehell.jpg

I feel like an ass because I was looking at the demo man locked in the shed.

#2596 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Oh, thank goodness.....drama has even found it's way into this thread. I knew something was missing!

Cat Fight!!!!!

#2653 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Congrats to the two of you! That's a really neat deal on both ends. You get to play a great game for a few more months with a guaranteed buyer, and the buyer has some time to collect funds. Gotta love the pinball community!

And the buyer gets a sharp pin. I just played that one yesterday. It was the first time I saw the Vengeance mod live on a game, and that mod is pretty damn cool.

2 months later
#3114 3 years ago
Quoted from skeecasball:

never understood why this post is kept alive on a threaded message board. I look in here regular and find it takes longer to find whats for sale with all the conversations going on. Why cant new posts be created and marked with NE:for sale new goldeneye, etc.

Because conversation is a big part of Pinball. You can always look in the marketplace instead. Most games will be listed in there. Is it just the that we chat here as well? Or just that you would prefer simple facts?

#3117 3 years ago
Quoted from skeecasball:

Chatting is fine, a lot of forms have a general chit chat section. This thread to me is just a list of machines for sale in the NE as it is labeled.

Got ya. You might want to try out the Market Search feature. They have a cool way to search by distance. It has both a map (less useful because it shows the hands instead of the info and you have to hover over them). But the distance in the search looks like this:

MarketSearch.jpg

Mmmmm, Pop-A-Card... EM yumminess...

3 weeks later
#3361 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price of 2200 w/ pick up saturday

Twennnnty Millionnnnnn!!!

(I have sucked playing this game lately, so 30 is almost a pipe dream right now)

1 month later
#3621 3 years ago

I guess it works. It is his 10th AFC Championship game... Seriously, 10th in his career. Crazy good.

2 weeks later
#3767 3 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Yes, it is against the rules unfortunately. That makes it an auction. You may oust a price and then OBO for or best offer.
Nice game though, good luck with your sale

Last I checked this with the moderation staff, "taking offers" was permitted. Posting a FIXED price and then taking offers isn't. So this ad is allowed. They also seem to give a much wider latitude to the localized threads like this.

If you have a question about it, open up a moderator feedback thread and the mods can answer it. I'd quote the mod I checked this with, but that was in a mod feedback thread, so that is probably not appropriate. But best offer seems fine unless they flipped the rules.

1 month later
#4410 3 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Super tempting.................on that Star Trek.

I can attest that it is a really nice one. Plays like a dream.

1 month later
#4710 3 years ago

WTB: Walking Dead Pro (TWD). Looking for HUO within 4 hours of Boston.

#4719 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Am I reading this right?
You were one of the more adamant critics of TWD when I had my NIB

Nobody is more shocked than me. I ended up giving it another try with the latest software, and then I got mad at the shortest games ever. About 60 games of cheap drains later on 3 different copies, it clicked for me. It has the same quality as my Eight Ball. Crappy and unfair... And then it just gives you a massive thrill. Not the first game I changed my mind on (cough_ iron man cough_).

And E, if you still had it with the latest software, you might have kept it longer. Lyman made it a lot better.

1 week later
#4798 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I'm sure that won't last long...haven't seen one of these up for sale in the area in a while.

Hell, I should buy it just for the doorbell credit button!

3 weeks later
#4985 3 years ago
Quoted from Quint:

Wow!
That's wicked cool!
What is it a re-theme of?

It's a re-theme of a Flying Carpet.

1 month later
#5280 3 years ago

World Poker Tour (WPT). $3200. This is the WPT that was in the tournament room at Pintastic. Plays 100%.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#5291 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

A lot of you guys likely already know this but if you need a great delivery option in the north east:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fast-eddie#post-3247653
RB

I think that is the guy Rob used when he bought my WOZ. The guy came in and packed it in a sarcophagus of cardboard and shrinkwrap. I was happy to see it done like that with the clear-coated cab.

1 week later
#5392 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Anything for trade or for sale should go into the marketplace--the most amount of exposure you can get for the game certainly won't hurt. You're always welcome to link to the ad and discuss it in regional threads.

I guess it is time to close down the "grandfathered" regional threads. You can search by area in the monetized marketplace. So if everything needs to have a marketplace ad, these threads are 100% useless now in my opinion.

#5395 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I agree, and I haven't scoured the thread for it, but I remember it being clearly stated that the regionals were ok as they had been around for a while, but donations are appreciated.

It was here:

Quoted from ForceFlow:

That said, these regional for sale threads are grandfathered in and are generally more of a swap meet type of situation. So, as long as it stays casual and doesn't turn into a private auction, we're not going to chase people down for it.
So, at the very least, please consider donating to the site after the game sells in either situation.

And I get it. Times, they are a changing.

Quoted from PinballAir:

I almost never look in the market place for machines.
You get your hopes up reading about the game of your dreams and then you read it is in Argentina.

Enable the area around you.

#5418 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Not really feeling these new rules!

From a quick rummage through other regional threads, it looks like we are the test region for this, or at least the test region for enforcing it. I didn't see any mention of it in the other threads.

It isn't that I have an issue with rule changes, it is that it needs to be enforced the same across the board or it feels capricious.

#5461 3 years ago
Quoted from Dooskie:

Yeah, but that doesn't fit into Stang's argument.

Actually, it does fit Stang's argument. Can you explain the pricing model? What tier does my project Mata Hari belong in? How about my restored Mata Hari?

Quoted from Dooskie:

Again, no facts, just conjecture.

Man, you said it.

#5502 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

So what you are saying is you got a ton of value from this site but don't want to follow the rules so the owners can now run the site as a full time job?

Can I ask which rule he hasn't followed?

#5524 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm joking around about the rule of having to list it in the marketplace

Hopefully Robin will clarify all of that soon.

#5561 3 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

What I don't understand is why people don't mind their business.

Hey, speaking of business, what tier are these games in for the Pinside fees for selling here?

#5602 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Please ask Robin to chime in on this thread. We need the pricing structure laid out and if it applies to this thread just so we can get back to selling here. Thanks

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-ad-rules-on-the-pinside-forum-1

#5607 3 years ago

So to get this all in one post (as of 8/4/2016):

The tiers are:
Tier 0: $0-$500 games
Tier 1: $500-$1500 games
Tier 2: $1500-$2500 games
Tier 3: $2500-$3500 games
Tier 4: $3500-$5000 games
Tier 5: $5000+ games

Wow, I just realized I can't add the image that listed the tier to the cost because images are no longer allowed in this sub-forum.

So no, I can't put it all in one post. It is here as I type this...

https://images.pinside.com/a/15/a1507c065300a615569d333110f41eb13fdba5cc/resized/large/a1507c065300a615569d333110f41eb13fdba5cc.png

#5644 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Wow, images disabled

This is the best summary of everything so far:

Quoted from Xerico:

Sorry for the confusion. Here is quick summary
01. These current threads will remain in the "Regional For Sale Threads" sub-forum.
02. Pictures are no longer allowed in these threads. If you want to show pictures, open a market ad.
03. Market ads can be quickly added to posts using the the following text ... "[ Pinsidead = 1234 ]" where 1234 is your market ad id.
04. If you listed it on the market, you can place the quick link in these threads, regardless of price of game.
05. If you have not listed it the market, and your game is less than $3,000, then you can place the game in this thread without cost.
Hope this clears up any confusion.
Marcus

1 week later
#5750 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

That's a flower.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#5763 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

I'm trying but I cannot see it.
I applaud your effort to fill the empty space here!

Just squint at it

1 month later
#6215 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

It's a huge wide game with a ton of unnecessary wasted space - for me that's probably why I'm not a huge fan. Also has a pretty lame wizard mode.
Many people just love the game, everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Huge game, and tiny play. It always felt like I couldn't find the ball in that mess.

Demo Man on the other hand, been in my house more than 4 years. I couldn't imagine getting rid of it. It's special in my opinion because of the more relaxed play. Nothing too complex, just wonderful combo after combo. Fun multiballs, and fun modes. After a rough night on Tron or IM, DM is awesome.

2 months later
#6816 2 years ago

Wanted: Aurich Star Trek translite.

[this next text represents a picture of it. Notice the details in the Enterprise saucer section.]

=-0

1 month later
#7058 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sometimes it's just timing, or location. Other times it's price.

And space. I've probably passed on 4 or 5 games because I don't have space for them. There is a NASCAR for sale near me that I am eyeing, but I have no idea where it would fit.

2 months later
#7526 2 years ago

Wanted: Bally Capersville.

Archived after 269 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a Bally Capersville. Must be in the northeast so I can see it before buying. Thanks.”
2018-01-12
Boston, MA
Wanted

1 month later
#7821 2 years ago

herbertbsharp posted this in another thread, but it seemed like it should be here too. Pinball Wizard is selling "everything" this weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1568878896456716&id=191678567510096

3 months later
2 months later
#9461 1 year ago
Quoted from jyeakley:

Yeah. Tons of stuff different from the base model. To start, it has a full Street Fighter V art package, coin door, system switcher w/PS4, and fully upgraded joystick/button panel.

If it was in the northeast I might stop by and look at it

#9525 1 year ago
8 months later
#11391 1 year ago

is a nice persons cash different? It just seems like an odd requirement.

1 month later
#11715 1 year ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Iron Man is terribly overrated with very unbalanced scoring.

Crazy talk. I get that you like it better... But absolute crazy talk.

2 weeks later
#11835 1 year ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

If you look at all my previous sales, I always try and give a good deal to the buyer.

Speaking as one of your previous sales (MET), this is totally true. And you were very easy to work with I might add. Good guy.

7 months later
#13802 5 months ago

RCT in the marketplace. Looking for trades, and my ideal trade would be me adding cash to get a Transformers Pro.

I can bring it to Pintastic.

Archived after 15 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Trade
Partially shopped/refurbished “Looking for trades for my RCT. I've had the game about 3.5 years. I'll be cleaning it before it goes, and I just got the cliffy for the ramp that I'll be installing before it l...”
2019-06-13
Boston, MA
Trade

3 weeks later
#13990 4 months ago

Does anyone have a set of the shorter Gottlieb legs to sell? The 27 inch ones. I’m tired of my Team one being oversized next to my other games.

#13993 4 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

I will take a look. I have a bunch of legs hanging around. What condition is your Team One in?

My Team One is in awesome condition. I’ve had it about 2 years, and it just bugs me that it sits up high in the line of games. They don’t need to be perfect, and I can clean them up if they are rough. I really just want it to sit at the right height.

#14000 4 months ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Pinball Resource has them for $13.40 per leg. Which is probably way cheaper than anywhere else even with shipping. He ships it the cheapest and fastest way possible. Just make sure you have the part number #LEG-27CA or Steve may get angry.
I have a Team One right now that’s in decent shape. I picked it up for another pinsider who wants it and I get to hang onto it until I can meet up with him.

Thanks. I wasn't even thinking about just getting off my butt and buying them. I'll give Steve a yell (well, not a yell, a respectful call with the part number ready )

2 weeks later
#14189 3 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

What’s the new Stern??

Jurassic Park - The Old DE is the New Stern in our upside down dino infested world (Not kidding, it is JP).

2 weeks later
#14333 3 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Met does lack modes and is a giant grind... You can call crank it up a mode but it's still a grind to get to and you won't even see it many games. Everything on Met is a giant wood chop

Drop down the number of items required for CIU. MET becomes a sprint.

#14415 85 days ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

(if I can get the kids to agree since it’s their go-to game)

(sell something else) (just a suggestion)

1 week later
#14515 74 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

And there you have it, folks: The two reasons I'm no longer on Pinside.

Oh goodness. Randy crawls out from under a rock? Pinside stock is rising!

|........................./..|
|....................../.....|
|................../.........|
|................/...........|
|.........../................|
|...../......................|

(Images are not allowed in this thread, so... I'm sure you get the idea that this is a rising stock chart.)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 68.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 44.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 175.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 269.00
Cabinet - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 249.00
$ 10.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 65.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Texas Pinball
$ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods
$ 139.00
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 30.40
$ 21.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 19.95
$ 40.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
3D MODS
$ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Latenight Weeknight Mods
$ 38.75
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
€ 6.50
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider daveh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside