IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#202 10 years ago

HUO LOTR ....many extras...$5250

1 week later
#254 9 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

WOF is cool and a really fun game, but it is no WPT. That said, both WOF and WPT are miles beyond STTNG. If your wife kept you from buying STTNG, thank her. (I had to suffer the experience of playing that game in league this week. )

STTNG is an amazing game. I sold it once and wont make that mistake again, That said Derek your welcome to come play my STTNG anytime buddy.

2 months later
#456 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

You can deal with supreme confidence when you're dealing with Lorenzo. TOTAL stand up guy.</blockquote
Lorenzo total stand up guy deal with confidence. Pinfidel on the other hand is a little shady....lmao

10 months later
#1645 8 years ago

Hope you guys will all bring your games to Pintastic New England and put them up in the free play room for sale!

#1661 8 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

Might be selling off my collection if my wife and I purchase a home we are looking at:
So would have a HUO STAR TREK PRO with shaker side mirrors, and superbands for sale
please pm me if interested.

Sell it at Pintastic.

1 week later
#1714 8 years ago

Guys bring these games to Pintastic New England in the free play area . You will get a good selling price and help the show at the same time.

#1720 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Could you then pass the $200 invisiglass option to the buyer? That'd make buying a machine from the free play area even more compelling...

Yes as long as the game is in the free play area until the 6pm cut off time you can buy a sheet of invisiglass for the game. It dosnt matter who owns the game at the time of purchase just that the glass is in the game. Also if you want to buy a sheet for the game than pull out the sheet at the end of the day that is a option as well. You are not entitled to sell the game with the glass in it.

#1726 8 years ago

Bring all these games to Pintastic!

#1755 8 years ago

Bring these games to Pintastic guys. Lots of people looking for games to buy at the show!

#1759 8 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Also you can usually get more money at a show to cover the hassle of bringing one plus it helps the hobby and of course you all out for the show

Plus all the extra stuff we're doing for people who bing games. Color Dmd deal....invisaglass deal....free play raffle!

#1763 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

is there an official for sale at pintastic new england thread yet? 3 out of 4 of my allentown transactions happened on that a-town thread

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pintastic-new-england-2015

2 weeks later
#1857 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Steve, saw it on CL. But of a haul for me. Thanks though.

Pick it up at Pintastic John.

#1868 8 years ago

We're off to a great start with the Pintastic free play list. Lets keep the momentum going. Please keep registering your machines with us so we can continually update you on what will most likely be at the show.
We know there's a lot of people who have machines they want to sell. If nothing else, Pintastic gives you the opportunity to have your machine sell since they'll be tons of people there interested in Buying machines. We've had a lot of people that we've promoted the show to ask us if any of the machines will actually be for sale. People are looking for games for their homes. So clean them up, get them playing well and bring them to the show!

Go here http://www.pintasticnewengland.com/game-registration.html register your games guys.
Thanks guys!

#1888 8 years ago
Quoted from mike071581:

Dang...if only that was the AC/DC Premium or LTBR edition.

My HUO ACDC Premium with a bunch of mods will be for sale at Pintastic New England. $6400

2 weeks later
#1967 8 years ago

Try and beat my high score on FH their. It was like a 1hr game lol

#1999 8 years ago

No it's "how much for your wife". Love that movie would make a great pin

#2015 8 years ago

THIS IS THE FINAL WEEK TILL PINTASTIC!
Ok guys we are at 122 games in free play. After reviewing the list of people bringing games I have to say I am very disappointed in the local collector community. Only 42 collectors are making up that 122 games. You guys have wanted a show in New England for how many years and now you have one. I know there are at least 300 collectors in the New England area. A show can not be great with out the support of local collectors. So this is it please rent a u-haul, jam one into your SUV or car, get together with a friend. We need more games and this is it time has run out! Thank you to those 42 people you know who you are. Thanks Gabe

#2025 8 years ago

Guys I was not trying to put anyone on a guilt trip or blame anyone in particular. I know its not easy to pull your games out and bring them to the show. Remember the show is also a great place to sell your games. If I came of as being harsh I apologize. From the beginning we have said this is not just our show but its for everyone in New England this is your show. Lets make it a great one!

#2038 8 years ago

Danimi register now and you will be all set!

#2047 8 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

let me clarify this - i can drop my trailer off while i am doing my trucking job - i can't unload it - i could drop it off around 9:45 or thursday night - or somebody can come to my house and just take both my excursion and trailer there - heck anybody is welcome to borrow my trailer and excursion to get their games there. it is a 20 foot enclosed trailer - it has been to allentown a few times - only once by me - the other times people borrowed it. i offered my trailer and excursion to pull it on the BPA and nobody contacted me.
sorry it just bad timing for me as it's vacation week at work so i am working 16 hour days at the hospital and then i truck every night, and then i am trying to finish up some houses to sell.
to those that don't know me i am on the mass/ri line right off rt 146 - uxbridge mass is what most people know. thanks ed

Thanks Ed as far as I know me and Allen D were going to work together to unload your trailer when it arrives at the show. Thanks Gabe

1 week later
#2097 8 years ago

My TAF that was in free play is still for sale $5,700 with out color Dmd....$6,100 with color dmd.

Beautiful condition no mansion ware or magnet burn.

#2102 8 years ago

I got the sanctum boys on my mind lol

#2110 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

My TAF that was in free play is still for sale $5,700 with out color Dmd....$6,100 with color dmd.
Beautiful condition no mansion ware or magnet burn.

$5500 I don't want to bring it up stairs bump.

#2113 8 years ago

Last price drop on a very nice TAF

$5300

$5700 with color dmd

#2118 8 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I played a Royal Rumble at Pintastic and was surprised at how fun this game was. Now I want one.

That was my game. I put a stupid price on it because I can't part with it. Out of all my games I think it's top 5 for me.

#2122 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Probably did. Do you think Mike has warehouses full of games and is the largest distributor of Stern games while still being a a big supported of JPP because he doesn't sell?

He does have warehouses full of games. I saw them when I took the tour. Mike is a great guy!

2 weeks later
#2219 8 years ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

I am going to be buying a pinball machine for our office in the near future- I'd like to get a used machine, but I have the restriction of only being able to work with a vendor who can take an invoice and work with net 30 terms, so I can't just pay cash like I normally would. Any pointers? I'm guessing things like Automated?

Call Mike from Automated give him a chance to win over your business! He opened all those new in box games for people to enjoy at Pintastic. I'm sure he will give you a discount on one. Support those who supported the hobby in New England please.

#2222 8 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Go see Mike E., as people have mentioned Automated prices ARE .......

People who deal directly with Mike seem to get good deals. Mike D supported Pintastic so he can't be all bad. Give him a chance.

#2227 8 years ago
Quoted from jchiu:

He wanted $5200 for a used X-Men Pro. Seriously.

Was that recently? Nagotiate with him?

#2233 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

I agree, it's a great idea to support those who have supported pinball in New England. As the owner of Lanes and Games Arcade in Cambridge, MA I've been supporting the local pin community for a very long time now. I've been supporting pinball since 2000 with numerous open houses, tournaments, restorations and lots of great deals on used machines. If any is looking for a new Stern I'd be glad to give you a quote. Thanks.
http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/

Yes Mike you have been a driving force behind New England pinball for many years. Thank you for hanging up a Pintastic poster at lanes and games. I was a little disappointed not to see you at Pintastic this year. Did I just miss you?

Actually it was disappointing not to have any of the New England arcades represented at the show. I'm hopping next year they will get involved. Im only trying to increase awareness of the great pinball presence we have in New England.

#2297 8 years ago

Still have a very nice TAF up for sale or trade. $5300

1 week later
#2368 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

If anyone is thinking of selling their TFTC pm me before listing in the marketplace. I'm having a tough time finding one for sale near CT.

That makes 2 of us.

#2458 8 years ago
Quoted from Capinball:

I offered more than the $300 but it was already accounted for.

What is that game worth? The lady contacted me through the Pintastic web site. I told he to put it up for sale on Craig's list. I did not know she was looking for $300 or I would have snatched it up myself.

1 week later
#2548 8 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

I bought the add a ball version 2 months ago at Pintastic - FunPark.
Set up in my basement as I write, and I play it often.
How I ended up with both versions of a 1968 game - only in Pinball. Could not have done if I tried.
Tks again-

Sweet Pintastic plug!

#2553 8 years ago

I wish they had a good alt. translight for DM

2 weeks later
#2719 8 years ago
Quoted from rutgersray:

My name is Ray Starego and my shipping company is called Games on the Go. I am a pinball collector who delivers games door to door. I am located in Brick NJ and I ship games in the US as far west as Nebraska and handle every state north and south all the way to and including the East Coast. My associate is Don Bosworth from Pinballs on the Move, a 5 year veteran in the coin op moving business. Being collectors we understand the importance of proper handling during shipping to both the seller and buyer. We charge $300 door to door and give a $50 discount per machine for multiple games going to the same buyer. If you need a game shipped please pass feel free to contact me. If you need references Don Bosworth is fairly well known on most of the pinball message boards. His website is http://www.pinballsonthemove.com. I can be reached by this email or on my cell at 610-739-2509. Thanks for your consideration.

Please line up your services to coincide with Pintastic 2016. July 7th to the 9th

1 month later
#3016 8 years ago
Quoted from davebart5:

Looking for my second game and want a good 'occult themed' title to accompany my HH. The following games are on the hunt list if anyone has any for sale.
- Tales from the Crypt
- Elvira and the Party Monsters
- Bram Stokers Dracula

All great games and getting very hard to find in nice condition. Good luck with your chase! It's half the fun.

#3094 8 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

We are going to talk probably later today if I wake up fully. I'm not big on letting go of games but these are both on my "would be nice" list.
I did not know his DW had a ColorDMD. This is good since my AC/DC pro has one also. I'm not a big Mod guy but I got this from Eric Bundy who installed the Bell Mod (a must) the train, mirror blades and some color changers. I'm sure he reads this thread and will probably confirm it is a very nice version of the game.

I know he just did a full shop job on the RFM and it's very nice.

#3136 8 years ago

Just lowered my restored WH2O $5600. Beautiful machine in the market place. Trades welcome.

#3207 8 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Well said. I think I've improved every game I've owned to some degree and sold at a loss.

I still got your WWFRR loving it! Thanks

#3238 8 years ago

WTB modded out TWD Pro. PM me if you have one to sell. thanks

#3252 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I500 3650.00

20150504_204605.jpg 20150504_204613.jpg 20150504_204645.jpg 20150504_204701.jpg 20150504_232558.jpg 20150504_232714.jpg

That's tempting...

#3272 8 years ago

Looking for a players dr who or Star Wars data east

1 week later
#3343 8 years ago

Looking for a players condition Dr. Who. Let me know. Thanks

3 weeks later
#3519 8 years ago

Let's settle this at the Pintastic dunk tank!

#3529 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

we plan on attending. MY buddy wants to bring his kids this year - will you be having the rides out back?
It was a great show and we are happy to be part of it this year.
A dunk tank with pinside handles would be epic. I would pay to try and dunk Buzzlebuub

Yes we will have some rides and also a big moon walk! Also new for this year a caricature artist for Friday and Saturday as well as at the ever popular after party. Get yours done with famous pinball designer, artist, programmer or manufacturer!

1 month later
#4065 8 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Selling a Pac-Mania to help fund a color dmd and a few other mods.
Not an easy game to find.
$700 in Philadelphia suburbs

20160303_161245.jpg

Never seen one of those before. Cool

1 week later
#4138 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Going to be listing my TZ for sale in the coming days to help soften the blow of my Ghostbusters LE.
The game is not CQ, but it's easily a candidate with a reasonable amount of work. Playfield is stupid mint, not a hint of fade anywhere on the cab, and game plays 100% with no errors. Has an LED clock board with proto-face, and full pinball bulbs LED kit. No broken plastics and the scoops look practically unused. has the BG color changing door mod, but nothing beyond that for mods. The game was sold as HUO, and I was given the name of the original distributor, but I don't have any receipt. While I personally believe it to be HUO, I can't make such a claim without the documentation.
I'm looking for $6,000. While I understand that's a premium price, it's a superb example. A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition. Payment in cash, pickup greatly preferred in order to examine the game in person. Located in Watertown MA, and load up is a breeze due to a walkout basement.
Plenty of pics to follow. Feel free to PM with interest.

Man you are going to miss that game. I dont think I could ever part with mine. Look on the bright side you still can play mine at Pintastic!

1 week later
#4273 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Very Nice Johnny Mnemonic, plays super fast, LEDs, rebuilt flippers, super bands, new coin door, new legs, cabinet in great shape, slight even fade, but dark orange all around. One of the nicest I have ever seen. $2600

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Nice to see my grand champion score still on their lol.

#4274 8 years ago

Very Nice Johnny Mnemonic, plays super fast, LEDs, rebuilt flippers, super bands, new coin door, new legs, cabinet in great shape, slight even fade, but dark orange all around. One of the nicest I have ever seen. $2600

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Bump for a very nice JM

#4349 8 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Surrounded by too many projects and parts, so I think it's time to try putting out some feelers to get rid of some stuff. Some of these are buried or in pieces right now or are just parts, but what can I say, my garage needs some cleaning. I'm going off of memory for a lot of this right now as a lot of this is stored away, so send me a message if interested in anything and I will attempt to unearth things for pictures.
Complete Project Games: Williams 4 Aces...all there, pf and bg are nice, cabinet has been repainted. $200, Williams Jackpot - nice bg and pf, cabinet has been repainted with wrong pattern and bottom panel needs fixing - $250. Backglasses have been stored in the house all winter.
Populated Playfields - Demo Man - $500, No Fear - $500 (I think both are complete but I'll need to look). Williams Lucky Ace - $100
Cabinets - No Fear - $100, Bobby Orr Power Play - $50 (rough)
Pinscore System 3-6 Shuffle Bowler Displays and Display Driver - Ideally trade for the same for a System 11 Shuffle Bowler (Tic Tac Strike)
I have a feeling I will unearth more.

Sounds like you got enough stuff for a booth at Pintastic.

2 weeks later
#4551 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I was thinking about going to the Mass Pinball show though in July (assuming nothing comes up before that)

You mean Pintastic Pinball and Game Room Expo!

1 month later
#4875 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

I still have it and will never sell! Awesome game!

Your welcome!! I will never sell STTNG as well. You may see it again at Pintastic.

#4883 7 years ago

Guys bring these games to Pintastic!

1 week later
#4962 7 years ago
Quoted from Bos98:

I may be too far from any of you but figured why not...
$800 for the pair
More pics available. Games just outside Cleveland OH.

Bring them to Pintastic!

#4967 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn man!!!! Why aren't you closer? I'd be picking this up today.

But it and pick it up at Pintastic.

#5033 7 years ago
Quoted from Kidwilco:

Looking to sell my CFTBL. LED'd throughout, even in the pop bumpers which was never lit in the original. New side art. Mike D mod. Snack Bar cliffy. Flippers rebuilt.

Is it in the market place? Are going to try and guess your price? Lol

#5102 7 years ago

You guys kill me.......I love pinball, but there are things more precious to me........

Preparing for Black Night 2000 3D at Pintastic I see.

1 week later
#5162 7 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If you were closer, I'd grab that tetris in a heartbeat. ... been looking for one super local for some time

Rockland will be at Pintastic in 2 weeks I'm sure Rob could bring it to the show for you.

#5167 7 years ago
Quoted from TaTa:

Safecracker for sale $6,750 OBO. Additional pics available, PM me with your email.

can you deliver to Pintastic?

#5169 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I would LOVE a playable SafeCracker at Pintastic. It's a game I love and hope to own someday, and I've not played it since I was a kid.

Lorenzo from pinnovators will have one in his booth. It will be giving away cool ship tokens also.

1 month later
#5538 7 years ago

Looking for a pinball Magic. Pm me if you have one for sale. Thanks

4 weeks later
#5869 7 years ago
Quoted from hillbilly:

I'm selling my NIB Hobbit LE which I have in my possession $8200. Great game but couldn't wait so I already have the SE in hand. I would possibly consider trades that are on my wishlist but prefer outright sale. Would bring to the York show but otherwise I prefer you pick up.machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-29 13:57 (yesterday)For sale: The Hobbit (Jersey Jack Pinball, 2016)“I have a NIB Hobbit LE for sale for $8200. The pin is in my possession and can be picked up. This is a great pin and I"m only sel...” $ 8,200 hillbilly middletown, PA New in box (NIB)

This won't last long. I would snatch it up if my hobbit was not going on the line next week. I waited 3 year any I only saved $700

1 week later
#5945 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Why think about it. I'll burn a game to make room at The Sanctum for a spidey

Your already out of room at the sanctum?

2 weeks later
#6124 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone know someone that can repair a playfield in the New England region?
Thanks

Are you a member of the Boston Pinball Association? Lots of great repair and restorers in that group.

#6128 7 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

No I was not aware of the association. I just got in to the hobby after a visit to pintastic this past July.
Thank you

Great to hear that Pintastic inspired you. Welcome.

#6172 7 years ago

FS very nice Jurrasic Park $2700

Very nice AFM that was at Pintastic
$7k with color Dmd
$6600 with out. Both games are at Game Underground in Natick MA

Will consider trade for MM remake or metallica premium or pro. Other trades considered.

#6220 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd agree with you on JD but Demo Man is no masterpiece. Way too easy, unless the flippers are weak, and then it's almost unplayable.

Musketed know his demo mans he has owned 12 different ones lol not kidding.

3 weeks later
#6439 7 years ago

Very nice Jurrasic Park local sale only. Game is located at Game Underground Natick MA $2400

#6442 7 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Which Jurrasic Park??

Data east

1 week later
#6509 7 years ago

Price drop on a very nice JP $2300 PM me if interested.

1 week later
#6560 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I remember seeing a booth for these guys at Pintastic in July:
https://www.facebook.com/Preservation-Pinball-and-Paint-383113651705319/

Yes great restorers! I'm sure they will be back at Pintastic 2017.

1 week later
#6647 7 years ago

Beautiful restored fun house for sale or trade $5200 or trade for Lotr or sterns Star Trek plus or minus cash.
Full led"s...new play field....Pingraphics side blades....new decals...new rubbers...Rudy works perfect. Game is mint. Charlton MA

#6666 7 years ago

Restored fun house price drop.

New play field, decals, targets, rubbers. Pingraphics side blades. Full led convention. Beautiful game.

$4700 or trade for Lotr or Sterns Star Trek pro plus or minus cash.

Sent from my iPhone

#6677 7 years ago

Beautiful scared stiff with color dmd for trade.

Looking for a Very nice LOTR plus cash

#6690 7 years ago
Quoted from Quint:

Don't do it!
One of my top favorite Pintastic machines

You guys crack me up!

#6691 7 years ago
Quoted from raisindot:

Crap! We have to stop this sale by spreading lies. Folks, don't listen to what the Pintastic attendees say about this SS. This one is a POS. Doesn't work. Awful lighting. Looks like it was housed in a Bulgarian roadhouse for years. Avoid at all costs!
Sheesh. Next thing you know Gabe will be selling his Tales from the Crypt. Playing these two games alone was worth 20% of the Pntastic ticket price.

TFTC is not leaving. My pimped TOTAN will be at pintastic this year as well.

#6738 7 years ago

Very nice Jurassic Park still available $2300

2 weeks later
3 weeks later
#7043 7 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Looking for someone within CT to clean-up/re rubber/shop out a few pins. In order:
BSD Needs rubbers and a good playfield waxing. No board or mech repairs needed.
CFTBL Same as BSD, might need flipper rebuild.
Space Invaders Re rubber and maybe a few bulbs.
Down the road (most likely late Spring):
NGG re rubber and playfield detail
TOM Same as NGG
TOTAN Filthy machine, but still in storage. I'll have more details when I see it again.
So if anyone is interested in this, drop me a PM & we can go from there!

Another plug for Eric Bundy he does great work at a reasonable price. Very trustworthy and a asset to this hobby.

#7063 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I'm still looking for a Scared Stiff or Totan in the $5500 - $6k range as well

SS is hard to find at that price but a TOTAN that's going to be nearly impossible.

#7085 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Scared Stiff Secured for $5600, shopped with LED's and skull pile mod installed. Zero wear.

Does it have any fade? Congrats on your purchase!

#7088 7 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

No fade. Very happy with it.

Nice find!

#7103 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have anything interesting to trade for a HUO ghostbusters? It's not getting the play in my basement it deserves. I don't believe there is any ghosting or cc issues.
I'm a system 11 guy, so start there but I'd listen to just about any 2/3/4/5 for 1 trades or trades plus or minus cash.

Is it a pro or premium?

2 weeks later
#7227 7 years ago

Still looking for a nice Lotr pm me if you got something.

#7230 7 years ago

I will pay you $100 more than this man is willing to offer you for your LOTR! Sorry Gabe, I couldn't resist!

You are banned from Pintastic....just kidding

#7232 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Gabe might end up bringing to Pinstanstic, so you may get a chance to play it anyway

Almost everything in my collection goes to pintastic for everyone to enjoy.

#7236 7 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Sorry guys just sold a nice one for 5300..

Eric how could you! You knew I was looking for a nice one. Oh well one will come my way soon.

#7254 7 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

My wife isn't feeling my beautiful 100% error free huo Spider-Man. Looking for trades. + - cash. She wants lotr but that is looking scarce.

You got married again?

2 months later
#7779 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

I have Hookers to trade for EM's

Can include slightly used zucchinis with each trade lol

1 month later
#8033 6 years ago

WTB x men pro and Frankenstein. PM me please. Thanks Gabe

1 month later
#8219 6 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Anyone have a nice Whirlwind they're interested in selling? PM me thanks.

Brian Bushy had one

#8247 6 years ago

WCS

Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new soccer ball titan rubbers and purple posts. and cliffy. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped.

$2900 obo message me for pictures.

#8271 6 years ago

WCS price drop

Shopped, led's, most new plastics, side blades, new ball, cliffys and purple Titan rubbers. Gone over by Alan Davidson. Nice shape shopped. Charlton MA

$2700

#8275 6 years ago
Quoted from Lemank:

Any chance that you are going to pinburgh? I have a friend who may be interested.

Sorry I am not thanks.

3 weeks later
#8442 6 years ago

Looking for a SM to route and bring to Pintastic so it does not need to be perfect. Trying to find one for $4k pm me if your interested.

#8443 6 years ago

Also wtb a Adams Family 100% working. Mansion ware is ok. Cabinet does not need to be perfect. Looking to route the game and have it at pintastic. Pm me if you have one.

1 month later
#8773 6 years ago

Looking for a Dirty Harry close to MA PM me if you have one for sale.

1 month later
#9164 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Cool, I appreciate the feedback. I'm sure Jim will give me an update and pick on me telling me what a headache my game was (all in fun). Congrats on everyone completing the grueling tournament. I know I would not last. Doing 4 hours the night before was enough for my weekend.
I hear you guys also broke a plastic flipper opto plate on my Junkyard. I've never in all my years had that. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

Taxman thanks for sharing your games at the Sanctum. It's people like you that keep this hobby alive.

2 weeks later
#9365 6 years ago
Quoted from ryandimx:

Anyone near Philly have a working DMD for a bally/Williams for sale?

I have a bunch of them PM me and will work it out.

1 week later
#9519 6 years ago

WTB
ACDC Premium
Metallica Premium
TWD Premium
Iron Man VE
Star Wars Pro
GOT Pro
Xmen Pro
Getaway
Shadow
BSD

Do you have enough room for all these games? Lol

1 month later
3 weeks later
#10141 6 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Wolverine very nice condition. Blue titan rubbers. Fully shopped. Cliffy added on scoop. Hole looks very clean under cliffy. Powder coat is in very nice condition.”
2018-01-24
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 44 days
Viewed: 814 times

Still available

1 week later
#10191 6 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

ICB is sold pending pickup.

Good now you have money for X Men lol

#10212 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

ha!
Whens pintastic? That may work...

June 28th to July 1st

1 week later
#10276 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

And it's reasons like that why (according to those pics) they still have WNBJM and X-Men in stock NIB.

No more Xmen I checked 6 months ago lol

2 months later
#10782 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Kings of Steel - $850.

Bring it to Pintastic brother!

2 weeks later
#10848 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Selling the following soon.
T2 $2600
Southpark - very nice $3200, topper.
Jokerz - $1300
RCT - nice shape, $2900

Bring them to Pintastic brother!

#10864 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

Might be in the market for a Judge Dredd. Let me know if there’s one out there looking for a new home.

There are going to be 3 for sale at Pintastic I believe.

#10869 5 years ago
Quoted from RonSS:

Looking for a Star Trek, Pro or Premium, anyone ready to sell?

Buy one of the games in pinball.com booth a a discount at Pintastic!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Star Trek (Pro, Premium/LE)New!Wanted! “Interested in grabbing a nice Star Trek at a reasonable price. Prefer Premium, but open to Pro.

I am not looking to have it shipped (unless you have a killer deal on a NIB and y...”
1 hour ago Brewster, NY
Wanted
RonSS

#10870 5 years ago

Star Trek pro will be at pintastic in automated booth at a discount this weekend!

#10879 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

AC/DC premium- 6k
Guns N' Roses- $5650
LOTR- $5600
Pinbot $1700
Ads in marketplace and forum with all the details.
thanks, James

Bring them to Pintastic man they will sell.

2 weeks later
#10966 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Yeah, and I’ve been regretting it since! Haha.

Did you get to play your JD at pintastic?

1 month later
#11295 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Anyone in the Northeast do cabinet repairs?

Give Eric Bundy a call he does it all. Cabinet decals, PF swaps and more. Very reasonably priced.

#11319 5 years ago

Very nice sttng FS PM me for details.

Full shop job
Purple Titan rubbers
New flipper bats
Rebuilt flipper mechs
Ramps are nice with new flaps
Works 100%
Full led conversion

#11337 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Full shop job Purple Titan rubbers New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper mechs Ramps are nice with new flaps Works 100% Full led conversion Trades considered but mostly looking for a T...”
2018-08-19
Charlton, MA
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 356 times

Still available

#11388 5 years ago

Price drop

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Full shop job Purple Titan rubbers New flipper bats Rebuilt flipper mechs Ramps are nice with new flaps Works 100% Full led conversion Trades considered but mostly looking for a T...”
2018-08-19
Charlton, MA
5,300 (OBO)

#11417 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Relax fellas. That was the whole point in the first place. This thread is generally kept on track quite well.
Considering listing my minty Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. On the fence at the moment. It has refurbished ramps, mirror blades, color DMD extender, added spots and playfield is excellent.

You love that game man. You will regret it.

#11443 5 years ago

Sttng price drop and more possible trades added.

Machine - For Sale
2018-08-19
Charlton, MA
5,300 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#11532 5 years ago

Anyone got a nice GB Prem for sale?

1 week later
#11572 5 years ago

WTB a No Fear PM me if you got one for sale. Thanks

#11621 5 years ago

Looking for a nice No Fear locally anyone looking to sell?

1 week later
#11742 5 years ago

WTB a No Fear pinball PM me if you have one for sale near me.

2 weeks later
#11892 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Sweet! Then it’s settled, there will be a twerk off! I’ll be a judge. Two men enter, one man leaves!

I can set that up for Pintastic 2019 or put them in sumo suits and have them go at it!

2 weeks later
#12091 5 years ago

Wizard of Oz Emerald City Edition. One of the last produced, 7.5v boards. Build date 8/20/2014. Red Smoke witch mod. Absolutely Mint! Will consider Iron Maiden Premium in a trade. $7500

Don't do it man! WOZ is a masterpiece. You will regret it.

2 months later
#12579 5 years ago

I will be selling a HUO GOTG pro with maybe 100 plays. PM me an offer. Only trade I'm looking for is a Iron Maiden.

2 weeks later
#12740 5 years ago

HUO GOTG pro $4800 Charlton MA PM me for details.

#12770 5 years ago

Price drop on HUO GOTG pro $4600 Charlton MA

5 months later
#14386 4 years ago

POTC Stern $4,700 still available.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice looks new Mirror blades Full leds Trades considered TZ MM Dead pool other BW titles”
2019-07-25
Charlton, MA
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 552 times

2 weeks later
#14518 4 years ago

Anyone selling a TZ in New England? Hit me up.

1 month later
#14861 4 years ago

WTB nice

LAH
Congo
South Park

In New England PM me thanks

1 month later
#15213 4 years ago

I have a loaded GB Premium HUO
-side blades
-shaker
-all protectors
-stern proton side armor
-mezel mods upgrade kit

Looking to trade down to a GB pro plus cash. I value my game at $7800

Pm me if interested.

1 month later
#15567 4 years ago

Looking for a WOZ emerald city LE or ruby red PM me please

1 month later
#16070 4 years ago

WTB a nice South Park message me if you got one to sell.

#16138 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Does Derek still have his from the first pintastic? I remember a late 2 AM surprise/pain in the ass install to unveil the color dmd on that.

Yes he does but will never sell lol

#16140 4 years ago

FS WOZ ECLE

Nice

Has a ware spot in front of the wizard hole. But works nice and has 5v boards with filter boards. $6500

1 month later
#16487 3 years ago

Jurassic park pro for trade or sale.
Titan rubbers
Mirror blades
Speaker panel decals
Shaker

Looking for

TZ
MM
South Park
$5200

#16490 3 years ago

Iron Man original run for sale HUO

Titan colored rubbers
red powder coated trim
shaker motor
Tilt topper
leds
Metal Pop bumper caps
Mirror blades

$5400

#16494 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Any interest in a super nice whirlwind?

How much cash you adding?

2 weeks later
#16653 3 years ago

WTB nice TOMMY pinball with in driving distance of my location.

#16676 3 years ago

I have a nice RBION for sale

Titan color rubbers
Leds
Flippers rebuilt

$4200

1 month later
#17090 3 years ago

Original run HUO Iron Man

lots of mods. Ruby Red Armor, shaker motor, Pinnovaters sub woofer hookup, custom shooter, light up flipper buttons, pop bumper caps, switch protectors, plastic protectors, custom score cards, light up speaker panels, a custom topper , mirror blades, colored Titan rubbers

$5k OBO Hit me up

#17128 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

No, he’s RETAILING pinball machines.
It was mentioned by someone earlier, but: collector to collector with zero warranty to people who plan/understand that they have to perform maintenance is FAR DIFFERENT from the average homeowner who doesn’t know and doesn’t want to work on their own games.
5k is high for the average NASCAR, but I don’t know what warranties they come with and what condition they’re in.

Mike stands by the games he sells. I know because I am one of his service techs on new and used games he sells in New England. Most of my service calls are to people who don’t even know how to take off the glass.

If you are a collector and don’t require this type of service than call Mike and negotiate your best price. He is a great guy to deal with.

2 months later
#17851 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Sold one and have an open slot.
Anyone have a nice TSPP, cirqus Voltaire, or an AFM?

Yes I have all of those but none are for sale lol

3 weeks later
#18045 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Lethal Weapon 3 Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice Chads code Mirror blades Titan blue rubbers Full led conversion”
2020-10-06
Charlton, MA
2,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 193 times

Very nice Lethal weapon 3 up for grabs

1 month later
#18275 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a reasonably priced Frankenstein, preferably with color DMD? Really missing mine.

James Cacilla has one for sale in MA

#18329 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Didn't Ivan from Pinfest post that he had some? I wonder if Gabe has any from Pintastic that didn't happen.

Nope but I have plenty of pintastic shirts lol

#18347 3 years ago
Quoted from gliebig:

Any chance you will be near Treehouse Brewery?
REALLY wanted beers from there last time I drove from MD to MA to pick up a game. Planned on a quick grab on the way back but you have to order in advance and they wouldn't sell me any.
https://treehousebrew.com/

Tree house is a mile from my house lol

#18372 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Long lines mostly. People love lines with hype.
They make good stuff, but no beer is worth the hour long line wait they told me the last time I tried going (pre covid)

Don't forget Mario's Ristorante in Southbridge. One of my favorite eating spots for past Pintastic years. No AC. Mario's wife takes your orders. Mario sits behind the bar and drink wine and makes your drinks. They don't turn the lights on until it's after dark. Bad table cloths. Most importantly the food is incredible.

Thanks I will try Marinos once Covid is gone.

4 weeks later
#18569 3 years ago

Very nice Oktoberfest For Sale

Has knocker

Looks new $6600 PM me

1 week later
#18674 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Oktoberfest Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Very nice Low plays Has knocker”
2020-12-12
Charlton, MA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 486 times

Price drop

3 weeks later
#18916 3 years ago

Looking for a nice Road Show. PM me I have a very nice ST Pro I could trade. Lets talk.

1 week later
#18973 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Wife isn't feeling HUO LOTR fully LED'd, Cliffys w/ Color DMD no crazy rush to get rid of it; might throw an ad up. Trades welcome plus/minus $$

Thats a great game man.

2 weeks later
#19130 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Thanks. But there's one mod listed....oh, unless you mean on his TZ.

Why don’t you sell your TZ and buy the game cash?

2 weeks later
#19457 3 years ago

<blockquot

Quoted from yzfguy:

A non pinside buddy has a super nice congo for sale. It's a high price at 5500 firm, but has mods, LEDs, two different translites, topper, etc. Located in North Jersey.

That’s actually a great price in this day and age!

3 weeks later
#19843 3 years ago

Her prices would have been a bargain in todays market lol

#19863 3 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Negative.
Her prices were a market of their own:
As was the eternal optimism regarding disclosed condition of said games.
Those pinballs were not as well taken care of as yours are GD.
Still got a Gottlieb Totem advertised with a Pascal board...anyone who wants a nice system 1.

Dude my game probable get 40 plays each over a year at my house. You guys are the ones who put 900 plays on them at Pintastic lol. But yes my games are well taken care of and i appreciate the compliment.

#19864 3 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Hot Wheels sold. Still have a really nice Spider-Man for sale for 4800.

If you were closer I may be tempted to buy my 3rd spider man.

#19940 3 years ago

WTB a nice Baywatch within driving distance. PM me if you got one for sale. Want to stay in the 3k range. Thanks

1 month later
#20425 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Just put up for trade / sale my beloved Very low play Walking Dead premium. Kinda looking for a TMNT but as always open to trades.
TWD has a color DMD, shaker and a few others. HUO and looks out of the box

You will miss it!

#20483 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Not rare, and a good bang for the buck.
Should be ~$1800, but in today’s crazy market, I’d expect to pay ~$2500 for one in decent condition. Expect a decent playfield and faded cab.

$2500 hahahahahahahahaha

#20486 2 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Seriously? Is No Fear the next big title? I’m in the wrong hobby.
Here’s a HEP No Fear listed this year for $5K.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/103930

Everything is going up man. Sucks

#20518 2 years ago

WTB Deadpool Premium

I have one but i would only trade a "arm and a leg" for it!

3 months later
#21753 2 years ago

Just posted a really nice Tommy

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful condition Mirror blades Blinders work perfect Titan rubber Cliffs Color led display Ball topper Full leds”
2021-09-05
Charlton, MA
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 274 times

#21762 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Iron Man 2011 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO mint condition Powder coated red Titan rubbers Whiplash mod Shaker Back box light kit Speaker covers Pinball pro speakers Pop bumper caps Mirror blades LEDs Aftermarket ...”
2021-09-06
Charlton, MA
6,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 460 times

HUO Iron Man posted

1 month later
#22193 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Hello, just wondering if anybody has a Elvira’s House of Horrors available?
Thanks!

You got 9k? That’s what they are going for if you can find one.

#22198 2 years ago
Quoted from Ajoelson579:

Do you have one you’d let go?

No I don’t have one. Last I checked Cointaker had a few spots left for the next run at $8500

1 week later
#22301 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I agree their margin will stay the same but the older inventory is what I’m referring to they’re making double on those. Thanks

What old inventory are you referring to? I spoke with Mike last week and he basically had none of the new games in stock. Stern has told Mike he need to hold on to enough games for his booth at pintastic because they are not sure what he will be shipped in the next month. There is defiantly a supply shortage right now and we will be feeling it for at least a year.

1 month later
#22585 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Last Action Hero Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice game Full led Titan rubbers Color dmd Will consider trades for Avengers pro, dead pool pro and MM remake”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 267 times

Nice LAH

#22586 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Baywatch Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice game LEDs Led chase lights interactive Mirror blades Custom painted light tower Titan rubbers Large Color dmd Mini TV mod plays all the show episodes No fade looks ...”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 254 times

Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great condition Color dmd Crane mod Dead world mod Lighted reactor mod (no longer available) Sniper tower mod (no longer available) Titan rubber LEDs Side blades Added spot ligh...”
2021-11-27
Charlton, MA
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 219 times

#22628 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

So sad...the prices of pins today are out of control... Great for sellers but terrible for buyers. Remember the old jab "$10K by Christmas"? That used to be a joke and now it doesn't even apply anymore. #Pinsanity.

Just rent one from Bushy Brothers....Keep it for a month and get a new game. I think this is a great deal!

3 months later
#23615 2 years ago

WTB a whirlwind PM me please with what you have.

1 year later
#28343 7 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

The Pintastic show units were $8k. It was tempting, but by that point they needed some TLC. And I didn't have a proper vehicle.

Those were deluxe games no LE

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dannunz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=dannunz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.