5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,603 posts
  • 782 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by chubtoad13
  • Topic is favorited by 422 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider colsond3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

283 posts in this topic match your search for posts by colsond3. You are on page 1 of 2.
#2313 4 years ago

Thinking of moving my DE Batman for sale or trade. Open to offers. Very nice condition, some minor wear on outlane rollovers, Flugelheim and right ramp. LED's, new Joker ramp, new auto kicker arm and new sling plastics. I also have the topper, which isn't always there on a lot of these. Would also trade for lower price SS, DMD or WPC game, assuming it's one I want. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2320 4 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

Is Superman for sale ??

Wasn't planning on it, but might consider selling Superman. PM if interested.

#2321 4 years ago

I also have a second Superman backbox in excellent condition. The one on the game is good, but the second is better. Just haven't ever had a chance to swap it out.

#2323 4 years ago

Nice Baywatch also ArcadeBro. Powder coating looks great. Who did you use for that?

#2326 4 years ago

Thanks ArcadeBro. I thought that might be them, but forgot the outfit name. I had them do the legs and coin door on one of my Stern Draculas a while back. Very reasonable prices too.

#2342 4 years ago
Quoted from Nemesis:

T2 is GONE! Have a nice shopped Batman Dark Knight and Stargate available for cash or trade. Please quickly look only at my wish list for trade partners.

How much are you asking for the Stargate?

#2348 4 years ago

PM sent.

#2364 4 years ago

Thinking of moving my BSD. $3000 or best reasonable offer, or trade for lower level DMD / WPC + cash.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2386 4 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Its around what they can sell for which is usually 2 -2500 depending on condition and where in the country. Seems to be a pin that is hard to sell from doing research which is the only reason im hesitate bc I tend not to keep pins super long lol

Hard to sell is surprising, assuming the game is not overpriced. It is definitely a fun pin to play, but a theme you have to want.

#2406 4 years ago
Quoted from jboner1058:

Hardcore looking for a Phantom of the Opera with a good translite, or a haunted house.

Phantom actually has a backglass, not a translite. And it's screened on both sides of the glass. Hanging guy, Phantom's mask, etc. is screened on the front side of the glass.

2 weeks later
#2558 4 years ago

Put my BSD back up for sale. $2800 obro.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/24807

#2561 4 years ago

Bump for Butch's TOM that he listed. I saw this game personally at his house, and it is an excellent example. Pin is definitely as described, and would be a great addition to any line up. GLWS.

#2590 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Agreed.
For that price, you'd think a cpr pf was installed. The cab looks nice enough, but the pf is a mess.
I also find it odd that there is zero mention of the touch ups on the listing. That's something that should be stated in the description.. Kinda important.

What's with the hostility, ball busting and raining on someone's listing or sale? I've been to freddy's gameroom and have done deals with him, and his Bad Cats is in excellent condition. I inquired about that the BC without even knowing him well, and he was apt to point out any imperfection the game may have had, even though I was there to look at another pin. The PF is not "a mess" at all. Has a few very minor touch ups, but done well. His BC looks great, is clean as hell, has a NOS BG and he takes care of his games. Many nice games in his collection. The price is whatever he lists it at...we all list games slightly high to gain wiggle room, and we all end up selling some games for less than what we list them for. Bump for a nice game, no matter what price he gets for it. GLWS.

#2592 4 years ago

Calling me a liar? I don't even know you, and you don't know me. How rude. This is a DD I bought for parts previously, and this PF was "a mess".

image.jpg

Let's keep this thread open for sales, and not bashing what people have listed. If someone is intentionally misrepresenting something, I would have a problem with that, as I'm sure you and other Pinsiders would. I don't think he did that. Potential buyers can look at the game or request additional photos and make their own decision.

#2631 3 years ago

Gottlieb Amazing Spider-Man. Needs a little work. $850, or $800 without new sheet of PF glass I have for it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/25052

#2640 3 years ago

Lower level games thrown up on Philly CL, but thought I would just toss them in here also in case anybody was interested. Cleaning out space.

Road Kings - very nice condition, working 100% - $850
Close Encounters SS - semi project $350

#2656 3 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I just spoke with the buyer and he is a great guy! I am posting the details of this deal publically because it is a unique deal and it is important to keep everyone honest.

Sounds like a deal and you covered everything. Nice to see someone selling a game and willing to hold it. Not many people hold games anymore, especially for that long even if given a deposit. Sometimes people back out, but that's the hobby. I've only ever backed out of two games after asking someone to hold them, but there was a necessary reason to do so...I hadn't just "changed my mind". Likewise, as I'm sure we all have, I've also been burned in the past when asked to hold games for people. But you know what...shit happens. If you don't need the money quickly for a particular reason, and have the space, not many reasons not to hold a game. Cool that jkash was willing to make the deposit non-refundable. That at least gives you incentive. Cool game...I'd be excited to be getting one (probably will at some point).

2 weeks later
#2744 3 years ago

Completely refurbished 1978 Bally Harlem Globetrotters Pinball. $1,875 obo. Also going to throw up in the marketplace. Game has been thoroughly restored and refurbished to be a truly cherry example. All boards have been gone over, clean and unhacked, and reflowed as needed. Playfield is excellent, and has been cleaned, waxed and shopped. LED's throughout. Drop targets have been replaced with brand new basketball logo targets.

Backbox has been sanded and restenciled/repainted. Displays are nice and bright. Backbox door was removed, repainted bright white and white LED's placed for clearest and clean illumination behind the backglass. Backglass has some minor discoloration along the top, but is near perfect. No flaking. Cabinet has also been sanded, restenciled and completely repainted, and is nice and bright. Plunger rebuilt with custom basketball shooter rod. Coin door and legs have been powder-coated, with all new hardware and casters.

Any questions or additional info needed, don't hesitate to ask.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#2749 3 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

I couldn't resist.
Nice game, btw.

tina-fey.jpg

Too funny...didn't even realize the typo, not that "throw it up" sounds any better LOL. Thanks for the compliment on the game.

#2751 3 years ago

For those interested, I updated the Harlem Globetrotters listing with add'l info and several new pics.

#2754 3 years ago

What price are you looking to get for the Congo?

1 week later
#2803 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Adjust the eos switches.

That was funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO

1 month later
#3353 3 years ago

Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard DMD. Excellent condition. Cabinet nearly perfect. 8-ball plunger and custom keyring. 100% working. $1450 obro.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

#3388 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Gottlieb Cue Ball Wizard DMD. Excellent condition. Cabinet nearly perfect. 8-ball plunger and custom keyring. 100% working. $1450 obro.

Sold and picked up yesterday. Thanks for the PM's.

1 week later
#3465 3 years ago

Not a pin, but threw an ad up for some custom keychains I've been making if anybody's interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29149

3 weeks later
#3642 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

lookin for a nice T2 in the NE...anything out there?

I know someone that has two T2's, and would probably sell one of them. I've seen both, and they're in very good condition. Not sure what you were looking to pay, but I can check with him to see if they're still available.

3 weeks later
#3847 3 years ago
Quoted from ozuba:

I've got a DMD pulled from a Scared Stiff (went Color DMD). If anyone is interested please let me know.

PM sent.

2 weeks later
#3991 3 years ago

Threw my very nice condition Hokus Pokus up in the marketplace this morning...for those interested in EM's. Need space. I have a little room on the price.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/31602

#4007 3 years ago

Vanna White bump for a fantastic seller. Chris is great to deal with if anybody's looking for a WOF.

#4008 3 years ago

Dup...damn iPad!

#4081 3 years ago
Quoted from dellice45:

I got a Mary Shelly Frankenstein I'm selling or willing to trade .

PM sent.

#4083 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

Col. Looks like your getting ready for Halloween early this year! GL

Yeah, looking for the horror themed pins. Almost bought two Frank's within the last year. One was trashed for the price the guy wanted, and another the guy back out and decided not to sell just yet. Should be picking up my second BSD this week or next week!! I'll hold onto this one LOL.

#4171 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Luci in the house! Would like to thank Justin for a great machine at a fair price! Very smooth transaction! Great guy to deal with!

Nice grab Bob...........thought you were totally out of space when we were just chatting the other day!!!! LOL

1 month later
#4768 3 years ago

If anybody's interested, just listed a Haunted House I picked up from another Pinsider in the Marketplace. Too many games from Pinfest (plus two more this week) and out of room.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34628

#4769 3 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Looking for an avatar. Close to md/pa/nj

I know someone that has one local to me. Reportedly HUO (not sure if documented), 1 owner, very nice, shaker motor, LED speaker mod, flipper LED mod. Let me know if you're interested. I thought about grabbing it before.

1 week later
#4859 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Jim, want to restore it? I have a spare playfield and BG. Both I think nicer than his. Free for you guys.

Awesome offer.

#4878 3 years ago

Going to list my Sure Shot in the marketplace when I get a chance. Wasn't sure if anybody on here was interested. $475

PF is very nice with some minor touch ups. BG is not so good on the back (touched up by previous owner), but all artwork is intact from the front and it's decent. 9 ball shooter rod, but I also have the original. Chimes rebuilt. Cab and BB decent, new PF glass and recently shopped. Legs refurbed. Apron nice with new score/instruction cards. Custom keychain and new repro bound manual. Games works 100% and plays great.

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

image_(resized).jpg

#4910 3 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

How about this rock bottom price. 450 takes them both. I won't go a cent lower!

I'm seriously debating making the drive up to you...why can't deals like this pop up from someone that is an hour away?

#4922 3 years ago

Games look awesome John....I wish I was closer and could bring myself to spend for the Star Light. I would love to have that game in the line up. Shadow looks fantastic also...gotta love the Aurich art package.

#4964 3 years ago

WTB / trade for: Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Would take a semi-project, but would prefer a working decent condition example. PM me if you have one, or know someone that might be interested in moving one.

#4965 3 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Gottlieb Mars God of War $800

Damn man!!!! Why aren't you closer? I'd be picking this up today.

1 week later
#5066 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

so its on your way to work then?

Quoted from beelzeboob:

I figured that was coming.

Sense of Humor - $900 obo
New Jersey Jughandle Dictionary $4.95
How to Avoid Traffic in Connecticut Map $7.95
Snookie - free

Beelzeboob and rcbrown...priceless

#5070 3 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island

PM sent.

#5136 3 years ago

About to downsize the collection and really on the fence with this one, but putting up my very nice Gorgar to see if any interest.
$1,200 obo.

Overall game is in excellent condition. Recently purchased NOS backglass. BB/cab very nice. PF is very nice, with only a few minor touch ups in front of the slings done well by previous owner, with mylar placed after. New speech board. New set of plastics. New PF glass. New translucent red shooter rod. Refurbed legs with new hardware. Complete LED's in the backbox, and a few tastefully on the PF. New repro bound manual and custom keychain included. The 4th player display is not currently working, but haven't had time to tinker or look for a replacement.

photo_8_(resized).JPG

photo_1_(resized).JPG

photo_3_(resized).JPG

photo_2_(resized).JPG

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

fall off the fence and let it go!

Easier said than done!! Ad now in the marketplace with more info and photos.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/36057

#5164 3 years ago

Gorgar is sold and was picked up this morning. Thanks for all the comments and interest.

1 month later
#5517 3 years ago

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:

Gottlieb Amazing Spiderman - $1,200 (Don't really want to move this, but things are what they are. Game works perfectly. Recently shopped fully with some tasteful LED's. Brand new PF glass. BG has some minor spot flaking, but still looks excellent. PF is very nice with very minor wear. Cab is great, with some dings and scrapes. Legs refurbed with new hardware.)

Devil's Dare - $800 (minor wear around some inserts, recently shopped fully and LED'd, one side of cab has dings and scrapes, BG has a few very small chips in upper corners, but still looks great. Sound and speech have been cutting out intermittently, left drop bank also not resetting occasionally. Legs refurbed with new hardware. Original manual)

Monday Night Football project game - $600 (no backglass, probably needs new display and some board work, but game is complete. PF is very nice but dirty. Cab needs touch up in some areas, mostly just black. Game is a project and being sold as same. Just looking to get back what I paid for it).

Mystic project game - $450 (Game hit with water in Hurricane Sandy, inside cabinet. Under PF has some rusted/oxidized parts. Cab overall is intact and I did some cleaning. Not sure exactly what can be refurbed or saved from inside the cab/under PF at this point), but the backbox is perfect and did not sustain any damage, being removed once the water issue started. BG is perfect, and it has all original boards in working order. Main reason I bought it with hopes to restore. Fair amount of wear on center of PF.) This game is truly a project.

IMG_4040_(resized).JPG

IMG_4039_(resized).JPG

photo_6_(resized).JPG

photo_15_(resized).JPG

IMG_6103_(resized).JPG

IMG_6104_(resized).JPG

IMG_4760_(resized).JPG

IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

#5519 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

ยป YouTube video

You referencing the #of pics? It's two per game...no violation.

#5532 3 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm joking around about the rule of having to list it in the marketplace

God dammit! I knew it was one of the two rules. LOL. I was laughing when I read it.

Trying to get this thread back to actual games for sale, or at least talk about games for sale. I've tried to stay out of the drama going on the last 10 pages or so.

#5539 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Continuing the downsizing, unfortunately. Going to place ads in the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, but no time to tinker with the minor repairs some of them need. Willing to entertain offers, but don't crush me:

Devil's Dare sold on CL and picked up this morning. Price drop on MNF project to $550 and Mystic project to $425.

#5606 3 years ago

MNF project listed in the marketplace. Just looking to get what I paid for it, but I would probably be willing to go to $500 for a fellow Pinsider if anybody's interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-monday-night-football-data-east-1989-1991

#5608 3 years ago

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.

Archived after 5 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF is in excellent condition, recently shopped fully...”
2016-08-04
Langhorne, PA

#5610 3 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I'd really like to buy it but can't make the drive.

I'd be willing to drive part of the way, if that helps!!!

#5653 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Whomever grabs this will be getting an incredible bargain. It's a historically significant game--one of the earliest digital scoring games ever produced that easily marked the most dramatic shift in pinball!

Saw and played this game at Pinfest, and Force did an awesome job on the resto. This is a great price considering the amount of work and parts he put into it. GLWS.

#5654 3 years ago

Sadly, my Amazing Spidey is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

#5692 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Sorcerer pin for sale.
Good condition BG has one minor scratch
Needs power supply & master display board.
$750

PM sent.

#5697 3 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Speakers & more speakers - 24 pcs in total. All working & with wiring up to and including the molexes. A couple of them do have rips in paper but still work. How does $240 shipped or $200 picked up sound for the lot?
Pulled from:
Twilight Zone - all 3
The Getaway - all 3
Demolition Man - all 3
Star Trek 25th Anniversary - sub & 1 backbox
Bride of Pinbot - all 3
Pinbot - all 3
Guns & Roses - all 3
Space Station - all 3
Cue Ball Wizard - sub

Did a box of Flipper Fidelity speakers "fall off a truck" while passing by your house? Bump for a decent deal offered.

#5701 3 years ago

Pinball Pro speakers definitely make a difference...especially with the lack of distortion Scott mentioned when you crank them. They add some good mids and make the highs a little more crisp too. Add in a nice thick remote sub and you're good to rattle some stuff off of shelves in other rooms.

#5716 3 years ago

Price drop on MNF project in the marketplace from $550 to $450. Have had a ton of interest, but too much back and forth and people just not showing up. Game is in the garage already for easy loading.

1 week later
#5842 3 years ago

Grabbed a Bobby Orr Power Play a week or two ago. Might be listing it and thought I would throw it up here first to see if any interest. Willing to pass on the deal I got to another Pinsider without any inflation if they want it, just need to free up space and funds. $300

It was sitting in a barn for a few years, and needs some heavy cleaning and work. I haven't set it up yet or tested it. It does have an Alltek MPU, which I'll leave in it. BG has some flaking, but it's not horrible. PF is very nice, had some previous touch ups, but done pretty well and mylar placed after. Cab has some dings and scrapes, but overall pretty damn nice considering where it sat for a few years. If interested, let me know. If not, I'm sure I'll have time to get to this one in the next couple months.

I tried to post a few pics, but couldn't.

2 weeks later
#5961 3 years ago

Just listed my very nice BH in the marketplace.

Archived after 7 days
Sold for $ 2,000
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Asking $2,000. Might be open to trades, particularly for games in my wishlist, but mainly looking to sell to fund another game and free up some real estate. Open to offers. Looking...”
2016-09-10
Langhorne, PA

#5962 3 years ago

BH is sold pending pick up. Thanks for all the interest.

1 month later
#6433 2 years ago

Offering up my DE Batman. Reduced to $1,550. Some wear on PF, backglass is perfect, cabinet really nice with only some very minor dings. Willing to do $1,450 for fellow Pinsiders.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very nice wi...”
2016-10-27
Langhorne, PA
1,550 (Firm)

#6458 2 years ago

Person that I held the game for never showed up, so ad is back up. I tried to alert everyone in order that had responded last week to see if any of you still wanted it, but I think I deleted a few of the PM's once I thought it was sold.

As I mentioned before, I have it listed on CL for $1,550 but will let it go for $1,450 to any fellow Pinsider that wants it.

Archived after 6 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Offering up my DE Batman. Playfield has some wear, mainly near the pops and the right return lane (where this title always has wear). Backglass is perfect, cabinet is very nice wi...”
2016-10-27
Langhorne, PA
1,550 (Firm)

#6460 2 years ago

America's Most Haunted (minty HUO, low play count) $7,500
Transformers LE (#70 of 150, documented HUO with less than 300 plays and upgrades) $5,475
Dirty Harry (very minty) $3,675
Viper Night Drivin' (some cab bumps and scrapes) $2,550
Would consider trades also.
Added over 3 years ago:

Archived after 19 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA

Added over 3 years ago:
Archived after 40 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “New glow in the dark balls and black light for the Night Drivin' feature, which gives an awesome light show. Many ramps and shots to make on this game, with great audio and multiba...”
2016-12-14
Langhorne, PA
2,350 (OBO)

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “This game is in truly excellent condition, including the playfield. Very clean, recently shopped with new rubber, new stand up targets, full low-heat premium LED's. VUK, right loop...”
2016-11-02
Langhorne, PA

Added over 3 years ago:

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Transformers Autobot LE. Limited Edition #70 of 150. Mint condition, documented home use only game with very low play count -- less than 300 games. Crimson powder-coated armor and...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
5,200 (OBO)

#6473 2 years ago

Prices lowered for Pinsiders from post #6460 above...just because I got moderated for not having attached Marketplace ads, and had to create them. Mods get an additional 10% discount for making the hobby less burdensome and more enjoyable.

America's Most Haunted (minty HUO, low play count) $7,500
Transformers LE (#70 of 150, documented HUO with less than 300 plays and upgrades) $5,400
Dirty Harry (very minty) $3,400
Viper Night Drivin' (very nice, some cab bumps and scrapes) $2,350

Would consider trades also.

Archived after 19 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Excellent condition, undocumented home use only game bought from a friend and fellow Pinsider (who bought NIB) with low play count at 1,232 games. Slight scratch/scuff on side of b...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA

Archived after 40 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “New glow in the dark balls and black light for the Night Drivin' feature, which gives an awesome light show. Many ramps and shots to make on this game, with great audio and multiba...”
2016-12-14
Langhorne, PA
2,350 (OBO)

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “This game is in truly excellent condition, including the playfield. Very clean, recently shopped with new rubber, new stand up targets, full low-heat premium LED's. VUK, right loop...”
2016-11-02
Langhorne, PA

Archived after 42 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Transformers Autobot LE. Limited Edition #70 of 150. Mint condition, documented home use only game with very low play count -- less than 300 games. Crimson powder-coated armor and...”
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA
5,200 (OBO)

#6482 2 years ago

As requested, I posted a ton of additional pics of the Dirty Harry in the martketplace.

Archived after 12 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
2016-11-02
Langhorne, PA

2 weeks later
#6570 2 years ago

Anybody local have a WPC95 backbox they don't need, empty or not? Looking to finally do something with this CV cabinet I grabbed a long time ago, perhaps a virtual pin. If so, shoot me a PM.

#6584 2 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

In the that's not good department. I just read a post on Yahoo that Lanes & Games in Boston is being sold to an apartment developer so that closing along with the rumor that Pinball Wizard Arcade in NH is also closing it's doors definitely thins out the herd of public pinball arcades in our neck of the woods.

That's horrible news. Any idea why PWA is closing it's doors also?

1 week later
#6670 2 years ago

Thinking about listing my Frankenstein if anybody might be interested. PF and cab are excellent. If so, shoot me a PM.

#6685 2 years ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Anyone have an X-files they want to sell? I'm looking for an X-mas gift for a family member. I'm in Connecticut.

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

If that post is anyone on here please reach out!

That one on CL isn't mine, but I have one at the shop right now. Boards reflowed, brand new filing cab and motor mech (only one Marco had, and it did cost a little). Nice cab, full LED. PM me if interested.

#6686 2 years ago

Debating on cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet on what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

#6714 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Debating on cleaning house and moving a good portion of my games. Not 100% sure yet on what's going, but PM me if interested in anything in the collection (other than BSD, Bally Vampire and BF).

HH sold and picked up last night. More to go.

#6740 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

why would someone downvote this post?

No idea at all, let alone 3 downvotes. That's why I upvoted both of his posts.

#6742 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Probably because the dude's in Texas.

He PM'd me and said he wasn't having luck finding a BSD in his locale, and probably heard that there were 2 or 3 listed in here in the last two months. We have all had games shipped (well, most of us), so I didn't see any harm in it. I'm always up for helping anybody find a BSD that wants one.

Quoted from Blackjacker:

Perhaps we should do away with topics and just have one big message dump?

And that isn't necessary based on two posts and some downvotes.

#6751 2 years ago

Returning to the selling/buying side of things to get this thread back on track....

Anybody have a 15, 30 60 or any other cocktail table multicade they are looking to part with? Friend of mine wants one for Christmas, and he said Pac Man is a must. He wants a two-player sit down for his kids, so it has to be a cocktail. He's new to the hobby and just bought his first pin, so I'd like to try and hook him up. Let me know or shoot me a PM.

#6753 2 years ago

Cool, thanks. I'll take a look.

#6799 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

So, we can post here without ads now? Confused.

Quoted from eabundy:

I have stuff for sale as well. I posted it in here but my post was REMOVED by a moderator.

When I've listed games in here, the info I've gotten from Mods when they removed the info was that any game under $1500 can be listed or "referenced" without a problem (of course now minus photos). It might even be up to $2k, don't remember off the top of my head. Posts with references to sales with anything priced above that can be flagged or removed by Mods if there is no accompanying Marketplace ad in the post. Of course, I have yet to see this enforced globally in the thread, and it just seems like they are selecting random posts or editing a few out of the many.

Like CrazyLevi said, I have no idea why they started playing with it in the first place. (well, other than obviously for fee generation). This thread was just fine the way it was, and I never noticed a lacking of marketplace ads regardless.

#6809 2 years ago

Throwing a $700 discount / price drop for one week on HUO AMH to $6800 for the holiday. Previously listed in the marketplace for $7,500. Low plays, practically new with a ton of upgrades. Happy Holidays!

Archived after 19 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
2017-01-25
Langhorne, PA

1 week later
#6872 2 years ago

Going to list my Frankenstein in the marketplace shortly...very nice. $2100. Until then PM if interested.

#6877 2 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Wanted popeye!

PM sent.

1 week later
#6958 2 years ago

Two wishlist games just came up for me unexpectedly, so I might be moving the Xenon I just bought home. NOS backglass, Alltek MPU, playfield is great with one or two minor touch ups (done well), but also still has factory mylar on it. New tube and LED strip. I just swapped the incans for full LED in backbox and on top of PF. Bottom of PF/inserts still has to be done. Offering it for what I paid, nothing more and I added the LED's. $1800

#6963 2 years ago

Xenon is up in the marketplace.

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Price drop to $1600 because I have another game coming and need the space. NOS main backglass, mirrored/second backglass perfect. PF has original factory mylar, with one touch up ...”
2017-01-12
Langhorne, PA

#6986 2 years ago

Xenon reduced...lots of "interest", but nothing definite. Looking to move fairly quickly.

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Xenon Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Price drop to $1600 because I have another game coming and need the space. NOS main backglass, mirrored/second backglass perfect. PF has original factory mylar, with one touch up ...”
2017-01-12
Langhorne, PA

#7003 2 years ago

Price on Xenon reduced to $1600...might be willing to go $1550.

#7018 2 years ago
Quoted from Neverendz:

You're killing me softly...
Close enough, but I just grabbed a Firepower and my South Park has still not sold..

Yeah, don't mean to.

Seems oddly like there's not a whole lot of action in general right now. I've been seeing some really good, desirable and decently priced titles sitting in the marketplace and on threads here, and also on CL with no movement at all.

#7034 2 years ago

Xenon is on it's way out the door...thanks for all the interest.

#7056 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

i noticed the same thing

If you want some action, you can sell me your Catacomb.

#7105 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

anyone have a wwele for 5k? There is one in market place but too far.

A friend of mine is selling his but he's not on here...only 50 plays on it. Thing is cherry. I'm pretty sure he wants more than $5k though.

#7160 2 years ago

An absolute grail game has finally come up, so I have to move some titles I recently picked up for cash/space. Just looking to pass them on for what I paid. Might be listing others if necessary.

Bone Busters, Inc. - PF excellent and waxed, recently shopped with LED's, new MPU and driver boards, new PF glass and coin door lock. Very nice example. Some very minor dings on right side of cab, and one cracked plastic. Has topper but missing plastic dome. All flippers rebuilt. Plays smooth as butter. $1650

Conquest 200 EM - Game is undocumented HUO. Looks like it was barely played. PF perfect, BG is excellent with only one or two tiny little spots. All mechs in backbox are still shiny. Cab is in excellent shape, and game is clean inside and out. $475

Olympics EM - Total project game that sat in someone's garage uncovered, but I was able to get it to boot and play. PF has some artwork flaking and is dirty, cab needs some love. Reimport from France, so it has the plexi backglass that is in perfect condition. No lockdown bar, but I do have the GTB end caps which I found separately and paid quite a bit for. $200

#7191 2 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

I miss my conquest. I want this. Any way of getting it to CT?

Quoted from Taxman:

Your Conquest was in beautiful condition.

Like I promised yesterday, I'll let you know if the guy doesn't show up today. He's another Pinsider, and said he would be coming tonight. I wish you had chimed in sooner Jim...I'd love for the Sanctum and all the players there to enjoy this thing. Any EM game in this condition is a blessing. And this game might actually be the one you had. I bought it from a kid in South Jersey, his dad owned it for quite a while, but passed away recently. I mean how many minty Conquests are out there, and within our general NE area?

Quoted from Taxman:

Buying back games you had in the past Now do you see why I don't sell?

True dat. And I've learned this the hard way, and I'm trying to pledge not to sell games once I get the line up reasonable for now, and moving forward. If I had the space, there's probably 50 games I've had in the past that I would have never sold. I've had too many nice examples that I've let go of especially in the last two years, and my ass is getting really sore from kicking myself all the time. I'm still kicking my ass for moving my Pharaoh and Mystic.

#7209 2 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

I am looking for a nice Road Show. If anyone has one please let me know.

I also have a really nice one at the shop. If you're interested, shoot me a PM.

1 week later
#7303 2 years ago

Archived after 11 days
Sold for $ 1,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Putting up my very nice Bone Busters Inc. Recently shopped, playfield waxed, new Titan rubbers, full LED's throughout. One cracked plastic that was repaired in bottom right corner....”
2017-02-25
Langhorne, PA

#7309 2 years ago

Price drop on BB to $1500 due to need for funds and space.

Archived after 11 days
Sold for $ 1,600
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Putting up my very nice Bone Busters Inc. Recently shopped, playfield waxed, new Titan rubbers, full LED's throughout. One cracked plastic that was repaired in bottom right corner....”
2017-02-25
Langhorne, PA

#7310 2 years ago

Also have a friend not on here that's looking for a Bally Kiss backglass if anybody has one, or knows of somebody that does.

1 month later
#7537 2 years ago
Quoted from Bowlingpin:

Black hole for sale $900
95% working
Nice/solid cabinet

PM sent.

#7538 2 years ago

Might be moving my Dungeons & Dragons w/ functional topper if anybody is interested. Grabbed it from a guy that painted the siderails and legs (some of which got on the cab art near the legs, but not too bad). I was going to get them powder coated anyway, and given that I could probably let it go for $1200.

#7548 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Thinking about trading my excellent condition batman forever. Cab is near perfect, (if it has a flaw I haven't see one) LED's. Has plug and play subwoofer adapter. Really nice machine.
I'd like a Road show,

I have a really nice Road Show at my shop and would be interested in trading if you are. PM sent.

#7589 2 years ago

Dungeons & Dragons sold and picked up yesterday. Thanks for all the interest.

#7670 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

I knew you'd eventually sell the kids.

Well, in theory the kids could sleep under the pinball machines. Then again, if you add a sub woofer, they are SOL.

#7700 2 years ago

Moving a few games.

POTO $1900 - Some PF wear below the flips in outlanes but touched up (like practically every POTO), and a few minor spots in front of the slings. BG perfect. New mirror mech installed. Some left side GI is out due to connector, but I have it jumped right now. Haven't had a chance to redo connector, but I also have a brand new Rottendog PSB that I'll include. $1800 if you don't need the RD board.

Sure Shot EM $575 - BG perfect. PF nice with a few touch ups by previous owner. Custom plunger (still have original also). I restenciled half of the artwork, left side still has to be done but it's not too bad as it sits right now. Recently shopped. Chimes rebuilt. Game plays great.

GTB Incredible Hulk $1000 - Fully restored, but not currently booting. Haven't had time to tinker with it in a while. Clear coated PF, BG has a few chips, but has been clear coated. Cab is restenciled and perfect. All hardware polished or replaced.

#7703 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Not in the mood to haul this game around but if prepaid I'd consider bringing it.

So if somebody prepays, you'll only consider bringing it?

#7706 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have a fixer upper SF2 for a trade

I just spit coffee out all over my fuckin desk...hahahaha

#7727 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'm gonna retire when I'm 50. Can't wait.

And wouldn't you like to have a really nice SF2 sitting right next to you when you do?

#7728 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, quit yer bitchin. I only told you the job required knee pads.

I thought he had said a thimble and a band aid.

#7738 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Moving a few games.
POTO $1900 - Some PF wear below the flips in outlanes but touched up (like practically every POTO), and a few minor spots in front of the slings. BG perfect. New mirror mech installed. Some left side GI is out due to connector, but I have it jumped right now. Haven't had a chance to redo connector, but I also have a brand new Rottendog PSB that I'll include. $1800 if you don't need the RD board.
Sure Shot EM $575 - BG perfect. PF nice with a few touch ups by previous owner. Custom plunger (still have original also). I restenciled half of the artwork, left side still has to be done but it's not too bad as it sits right now. Recently shopped. Chimes rebuilt. Game plays great.
GTB Incredible Hulk $1000 - Fully restored, but not currently booting. Haven't had time to tinker with it in a while. Clear coated PF, BG has a few chips, but has been clear coated. Cab is restenciled and perfect. All hardware polished or replaced.

Hulk sold pending pick up. Price drop on POTO to $1800.

1 week later
#7773 2 years ago

Still haven't put up an ad for my POTO, but willing to move it. Open to offers if anybody's looking for one.

#7792 2 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

I have Hookers to trade for EM's

Quoted from dannunz:

Can include slightly used zucchinis with each trade lol

They are definitely routed, and I think they have some pretty significant wear on most of the inserts...and the backbox is a little chafed.

#7796 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

have one slot open and I'm still not sure what to put there..... usually decisions are fairly easy but this is hard to figure out
Part of me says South Park, part of me Medusa, part Gottlieb Strikes & Spares, part Al's Garage Band or Stern Stones for a 5th in the rock row

Definitely Medusa. Great game and would break it up a little. Now good luck finding one...

1 week later
#7861 2 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I think there was one of these at Allentown, but I'm not sure if it sold.

Quoted from flashinstinct:

It was not for sale

Contact herbertbsharp. He might be able to help you out.

#7862 2 years ago

Archived after 11 days
Sold for $ 900
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “Putting up a very nice Cybernaut I recently picked up to see if any interest. Don't really want to move this out, but need space for two coming in so something has to go. Just look...”
2017-05-17
Langhorne, PA
900 (OBO)

#7875 2 years ago

Archived after 6 days
Sold for $ 1,800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Strange Science Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Not a game you come across every day, especially in this condition. Might regret putting this one on the block...definitely the nicest one I've ever seen. Person I bought it from...”
2017-05-22
Langhorne, PA

#7909 2 years ago
Quoted from Knoler:

Big Game
Quicksilver (I know, I know...)
Seawitch
Joker Poker
Paragon
Harlem Globetrotters
Skateball

Wow, tough acquisition list all around except for HG. May the force be with you...

#7937 2 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Looking to trade a Metallica pro

PM sent.

#7954 2 years ago

Seeing if any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.

Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.

Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.

Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

#7960 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if any interest in some projects that I don't have time to get to...before I put them in storage to free up space and they sit longer. Offers welcome.
Old Chicago $400 - Game not booting, haven't even had a chance to touch it yet. Some ball swirls on PF. BG excellent. Cab has some bumps.
Big Ben $250 - BG perfect. PF dirty, needs cleaning. Some inserts have to be reset. Missing some coin door parts, but was told it's wired to work. I haven't tested it since brining it home.
Olympics $200 - Was stored in a garage and untouched for several years. PF has some paint chipping, but can be saved. Reimport with plexi backglass. Game actually plays, but needs a good amount of work.

Old Chicago is sold pending pick up.

#7961 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

If another Pinsider wants these, I'd be happy to hook them up with both for $375.

#7969 2 years ago
Quoted from aldo:

$1500 FS Juarssic Park Lost World Located in Rhode Island PRICE DROP AGAIN $1500
just want it gone before I have to move it when I sell my house. $1500
THAT'S RIGHT $1500
First $1500 gets it.
NEW NEW NEW price $1800 pick it up this weekend.
Yes I am still in the process of moving. Have a closing date now.
New price $2100.

So how much do you actually want for the game?

#7978 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

Quoted from eabundy:

Pictures or it didn't happen. Almost nothing sells here without pictures.

He sent me some pics yesterday...game looks pretty nice. I would need it held until Pintastic though.

#7980 2 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Agreed. I was going to post them but I can't unless I create an ad. If anyone wants to see pics you can PM me and I can text them to you.

Ditto from me too for those that have my number / email.

#7982 2 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Let me know if you're looking for a GB Pro or Met Pro. Trying to fund some purchases.

Looking for a MET Pro. What are you looking to get for yours?

#7988 2 years ago

Another game I want popped up...and space is the enemy right now. If anybody is interested in the Hi Lo Ace I recently bought home, willing to let it go for what I paid...$500. Perfect BG, really nice cab, PF is nice with some minor planking. Overall a pretty nice example. Works 100%, right flipper could use a rebuild.

#7996 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I have a scared stiff in that condition. Pm me

Matt's a good guy, Lorenzo...you might want to PM him though. He's not on here nearly as much as we are.

#8007 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

willing to negotiate....

The PinCup on there is friggin awesome...who did that? Modfather?

#8032 2 years ago

Archived after 30 days
Sold for $ 375
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA

#8049 2 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Anybody know what a huo viper night drivin' that needs to be shopped should go for?

https://pinside.com/pinball/archive/viper-night-drivin

Maybe a little higher if it's really HUO and documented, and really nice.

#8050 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Pharoah..

I'm all about asking and it does never hurt...but wow. That's 3 tough titles to find. I sold my Pharaoh last year, and I still tear up at least once a week when I walk into my gameroom. Well, that's dramatic, but I definitely regret it. Took quite a while to find one.

#8051 2 years ago

Weekend coming price drop. Need to make some room for another...

Archived after 30 days
Sold for $ 375
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Bally Hi Lo Ace in good condition and working 100%. Left flipper is a little weak, and they could use a rebuild at some point. Backglass is perfect, playfield is very nice, with ...”
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA

#8054 2 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Interestingly enough, I've seen more cosmic gunfights for sale than pharaoh and barracora combined.

That's it...we're getting into a cosmic gunfight

Actually agreed. I think I've only seen about 3 or 4 Pharaoh's in about 6 or 7 years. The audio rocks on it..and I actually think I prefer Pharaoh to BK or BK2K (although BK2K has killer music/audio as well). Sounds almost Flash Gordon-ish.

1 week later
#8098 2 years ago

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA

Archived after 30 days
Sold for $ 375
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA

#8112 2 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

My sad joke was that if something is "free", it isn't for "sale", and therefore there is no "seller."

Ahhh Brent...already drunk at 10:30am.

1 week later
#8169 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

My wife wishes she had Alzheimers so she could forget she ever married me. I told her it would be a bonus, because every time we had sex, it'd be like being with a different guy.

That's funny, she told me the same thing the other night.

#8171 2 years ago

Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now.

Overall not in bad shape, PF has some minor wear, BG has some flaking but it's clear coated. I shopped it and put in LEDs. Missing the metal panel for the backbox, but has a wooden one in place. Missing the coin door mechs, but it starts and plays nearly 100% after some tweaking. Still needs a drop target and switch for the bottom left target.

If another Pinsider wants it, figured I'd pass it on and pay it forward for cheap.

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Star Action Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Picked up this Star Action from mbelofsky a couple weeks ago. Supposed to be for my buddy who I'm trying to get into the hobby, but he wants a solid-state now. Overall not in bad...”
2017-07-12
Langhorne, PA

#8174 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Holy cow, great deal! If I was closer I'd snag this just to help troubleshoot another Willimas EM of this era I'm trying to get working.

Definitely. Drove a little ways to get it after dropping off a playfield in Maryland for clearcoating, and put a little bit into it. Just figured I'd pay it forward. I'd hold onto it if I had the space.

#8179 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U sld have stopped by and played some pinball while u were near me.

I was actually going to give you a call bigd...never stopped by a few months ago when I was down your way. Trip was long with both stops already, and had to get back. When I go back down to pick up my Vampire playfield from sohchx I'll definitely swing by this time and throw up a few high scores on your machines.

Quoted from vaevictis:

Michael is an awesome guy. So, are you apparently-nice deal. I got my first pin from him, a JM and now look where I am! More power to you for paying it forward.

Thanks man...I appreciate it. Try to do what I can to keep games in circulation as opposed to storing them. I thought this thing would have been gone already. Gonna post it on CL tomorrow too just because I have absolutely no room for it. Would prefer to get it to a fellow Pinsider. Actually had to take it down and put it out in the garage tonight to get it out of the center of my game room. Got it playing pretty good after a few hours of TLC.

Quoted from V_piscopo:

If I was closer I would be all over this. Want to come drop it off for $250? Lol

Wish I had the time...I would. I picked up a pretty nice Time Zone for grizlyrig down by me and brought it up to Pintastic for him.

#8181 2 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

U better since he lives so dang close to me lol. Im near coinopwarehouse also. I like new high scores on my pins ....gives me something to shoot for every night.

Devin should be done with it in the next few weeks. Can't wait to get that thing back...waiting on that and the powder coater to start putting this thing back together. It's gonna be sweet. Check out the resto thread. And don't worry, I'll show up with a six pack and some fingerless leather gloves.

#8204 2 years ago

Price drop on Hi Lo Ace

Archived after 30 days
Sold for $ 375
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Hi-Lo Ace Archived
2017-06-17
Langhorne, PA

#8216 2 years ago

Bringing home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it. $450

The BG is pretty nice, starting to flake a little. PF is really nice. Only very minimal wear around a few of the inserts. Needs to be shopped. It was cutting in and out a little before I disassembled it, and it was a connector on the MPU. Should be repinned. Cabinet and backbox are pretty nice, with a few dings and scrapes. I'll try to post an ad later tonight.

#8233 2 years ago

Meteor was picked up tonight.

#8238 2 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I wish I had known that you had this. I'd have had you drop it to me when you came back. Been looking for that machine for awhile now

Sorry man, I definitely would have brought it down when I picked up my playfield. I'll keep my eyes out for another.

1 month later
#8572 2 years ago

Phantom of the Opera - also have new Rottendog PSB I'll include $1700

Moving some other games that need either minor or moderate repairs:

Gorgar - NOS BG, very nice PF, CPR plastic set, new speech board $900 (solenoid fuse blows, needs new trough coil)
Trident - semi project, very nice PF $300
Olympics project - reimport with plexi BG $150

#8575 2 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

What is wrong with the Trident?

Needs work on transformer board and a few other issues, but deal is done and I was asked to hold the game already.

#8582 2 years ago

Archived after 1 day
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished “Slight wear under the flippers like most POTO's, two little wear spots in front of the slings, and slight wear top side of the return lane rollovers. Backglass is perfect. Cabinet ...”
2017-09-03
Langhorne, PA

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Parts - For Sale
New “New alternate translite for Phantom of the Opera. Also great for wall art. Has one very small minor scuff on center / right hand side. Price includes shipping.”
2017-10-03
Langhorne, PA

1 month later
#8855 1 year ago

Debating on moving my cherry BF. Might list it in the next day or two, and it's got upgrades with spotlitghts, flipper bats, LED lighting and strips. DMD reliability mod done too. Open to potential trade offers.

If you want to see it, watch TNT's video #851. That's my game.

1 week later
#8942 1 year ago

Bought too many games recently and need to free up some space. Would like to move these out quickly, so open to offers.

Road Kings $750 - Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.

Bally Kiss $800 - Playfield has a tiny bit of wear around the inserts, ball swirls. BG really nice. Some of the flashers in the BG aren't illuminating, and sound isn't currently working. I shopped the game and LED'd the playfield.

#8971 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bought too many games recently and need to free up some space. Would like to move these out quickly, so open to offers.
Road Kings $750 - Plays 100%, left flipper is a little weak. Playfield has a little bit of wear at the kickouts, drop target, and up by the pops. Not bad at all though. Pinscore displays, new legs. Cabinet has some dings and scrapes. Has custom keychain and new repro manual.
Bally Kiss $800 - Playfield has a tiny bit of wear around the inserts, ball swirls. BG really nice. Some of the flashers in the BG aren't illuminating, and sound isn't currently working. I shopped the game and LED'd the playfield.

Kiss was sold and picked up this morning. Thanks for all the interest...kind of sad to see it go.

Road Kings still available and dropped to $700 if anyone's interested before I list it elsewhere (or decide to just keep it). I'll do $675 if someone comes and picks it up later today.

Also have:

GTB Jungle EM $250 - Nice BG, PF and cab. Not currently booting, stuck in tilt. Needs to be cleaned up and shopped, and haven't had a chance to dive into this. In the "I'll get to it" area, but still need to move a few out.

GTB Olympics project $175 - Reimport with plexi BG, PF has some wear/chipping starting, cab and BB in decent shape. It's dirty and needs to be shopped, but it does boot and play. Another one in the "I'll get to it" pile that I haven't gotten to.

Might list a few more.

#8973 1 year ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Does anybody have a Kiss available? I was looking to get one from a reputable seller.

You son of a bitch!!!

Funny after you lent Otaku your Escalera he practically disappeared from here. What did you do? At least I get people into the hobby, not out of it.

#8976 1 year ago

Might also move an Allied Leisure Rock On that I picked up recently. If anyone's interested, let me know. It's not booting fully just yet, and I was able to grab a second complete board set from a guy out west still in the box. Haven't had time to tinker with it, and I'm not all that familiar with AL games. It's a rare one and in great shape...HUO and altered for home use right out of the factory. Jay from IPDB was all over me for info on it. He added all the pics I sent to IPDB. I'd take $850 obo for it, including all of the extra boards.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5092

#8989 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Do you have pix and condition somewhere?

In my initial post, and reposted above wise guy. I just PM'd you a few.

#9021 1 year ago

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...

So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a page or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.

On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

#9023 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

This time of the year, space is usually an issue. I've seen a lot of good deals pop up this month that I've had to pass on

Definitely...I'm in that boat. Usually work on games that need more substantive things done in the garage, but mine's not heated continuously. Just a space unit. So trying to get a few winter projects in the gameroom...plus I want to finish Vamp so I can play a friggin game on it. It's gonna