IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmjb13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#14009 4 years ago

Looking for working players condition Fish Tales.

Do not care about cabinet fade.

Thanks

1 month later
#14541 4 years ago

Anyone got a players condition Fish Tales for sale?

1 month later
#14848 4 years ago
Quoted from YoungPandas:

Selling my player's quality Fish Tales

Damn. Decent price, just too far away.

3 months later
#15543 4 years ago

Still looking for players condition Fish Tales

2 weeks later
#15638 4 years ago

Anyone get that players condition Taxi that was posted on Craigslist Sunday for $1000? (near Allentown)

Seemed like a scam, but seller did respond. I was ghosted shortly thereafter.

I suspect someone offered him over asking price and just sold it.

Are there any honorable sellers anymore?

#15649 4 years ago
Quoted from cmack750:

Didn't see this posting specifically, but I've had a couple really lucky finds through Craigslist. When the price is really low, I find it's just about impossible to make a deal (or even get a response) unless the seller provides a contact phone number. Honestly, almost not worth even trying. If you receive 30 email responses from people saying that they'll take it and half of those offer more than asking, I'm sure it's tough to not entertain the higher offer when you see all those responses in your inbox at once.
If I can get them to answer the phone I try to handle everything in one call: get an agreement for the sale/price, a date/time for pickup and their address.
Most people at least seem pretty honorable about sticking to their word once they've agreed.... Or maybe they just don't want upset people they don't know showing up at their house.
But no matter how you slice it, if the price is really low, you gotta be really quick and you have to assume some level of risk that the machine isn't going to be exactly as it's described and be willing to buy it as-is....because while you are trying to get there, the seller has likely had additional interest at or above their asking price and if so, you probably aren't talking them down if it's not in the exact condition you expected.
Last machine I got on CL for a sweet deal: in the 40 minutes I was at the sellers house breaking it down and loading it in my car, the seller had 7 people call saying they'd take it or offering more money. That's just the way it goes these days....

The first thing that came to mind when I got no 2nd response was that a higher offer came in and he took it.

Fair game if buyer responded before I did.
Dickish move otherwise

3 months later
#16911 3 years ago
Quoted from sbmania:

Thanks for the heads up. I earlier sent an email asking how much, but have yet to get an answer. Why do people do such stupid crap?

I suspect the same reason a seller makes a deal to sell a machine then decides to change their mind and sell to someone else

They either get their jollies from it or just don’t care

1 year later
#21333 2 years ago
Quoted from gump79:

Anyone have a Williams Hot Shot basketball machine they’re thinking of moving?

I love mine. Hope you find one. They seem to be very scarce.

3 weeks later
#21574 2 years ago

I’ve only driven through Connecticut a handful of times, but can someone please explain to me why drivers there drive so damn slow?

1 month later
#22027 2 years ago

Still looking for Slugfest…

7 months later
#23942 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

The price this game commands now is insane.

Just my opinion, but having played it, it’s an awful awful game.

7 months later
#26149 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Any with hundred pockets in the corners?

This is the one I have, because the original skee ball were scarce. I’m very happy with it. I don’t know the seller but he’s in Branchville, NJ

https://ibb.co/MsqpLzW

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cmjb13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=cmjb13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.