IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwebster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8927 6 years ago

WTB a cheap project Charlie's Angels within a few hours drive from boston. Playfield has to be decent and no water or rodent damage. please send pictures if you have one for sale.

1 week later
#9036 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Later this week I have a star ship troopers and a revenge from mars coming in. Then some others after that I'm waiting on a list

I have some mild interest in Starship troopers. Shoot me some pictures and let me know your price when you can.

1 week later
#9159 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Looks like my BSD at The Sanctum might be going on the chopping block. I was not there for the 24 hour battle this weekend, but I was told it had a couple of quirky issues or ball hangs. I need to talk to them more when they open next Monday. Hopefully nothing that would be a big deal in a home, but in a tournament environment that is a royal PITA for the tournament directors to deal with. Even if it got 100 plays in one day it only takes one call to ruin a round.
I bought it and put it in storage for years without ever setting up until it went there so I am not intimately familiar with every square inch and I have no room to bring it home again. I was thinking $2,500 and would like some input from anyone who has played it, please feel free to give me the good and bad of what you have seen. I know, asking for negative opinions opens the door, but I want to be honest. So I want a local buyer to play the game while it is still there is do a cash and carry. Before selling I will be asking them what issues it has and hoping to rectify anything.

I played it a few times over the weekend and noticed a couple glitches. the biggest thing I noticed was the auto plunger was inconsistent. I wouldn't think it would be a major issue to fix. $2500 is a fair price and if i liked the title more i'd be all over it. Of course at 2k I do love the title and would pick it up after NEPL finals next week

#9162 6 years ago

Its more likely a loose coil stop or worn sleeve. Its Definitely not a switch error.

#9208 6 years ago

WTB Heavy Metal Melt down anyone selling one within a 5 hour drive of boston? i'm open to any condition including projects.

2 years later
#17005 3 years ago

Complete Star Trek collection for sale! all games are very good to collector quality https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/98049

4 months later
#18297 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Are they creating false serial numbers too? How deceptive and unclassy...all for a buck.

If they're trying to resell them as originals i would agree. However- if they're doing it just because they love the game and want a minty one then i would have zero problem with doing this. I'm planning on making my own Bally Kiss this way because i can't find a decent copy for anywhere near reasonable money.

6 months later
#20491 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

But not everybody is buying it. And I'll keep my opinions of people who do buy overpriced games to myself.

30 year old used games are costing the same as NIB Sterns. Ill stick with the NIB games. i say that but last week bought a project game for 1500 that 2 years ago would have been 700.

1 month later
#21055 2 years ago

anyone have a blown out Bally Kiss for sale? I'm hoping to find one as a base game for a semi scratch build im doing. Cabinet has to be solid other than that anything could be acceptable.

4 months later
#22597 2 years ago

Looking for a cheap early Bally SS game in New England for a project I'm working on. It has to have a pretty solid cabinet. Playfield and boards can be in ANY condition. a decent coin door is a plus.

1 month later
#23078 2 years ago

Looking for any pre 1980 Bally standard body SS projects. All i care about is a solid cabinet, power supply and back box wiring harness. the rest of the game can be pure trash. Need it for another project game i'm working on. will drive up to 4 hours from Boston for it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chuckwebster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=chuckwebster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.