IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2366 8 years ago

If anyone is thinking of selling their TFTC pm me before listing in the marketplace. I'm having a tough time finding one for sale near CT.

#2370 8 years ago

Pinphila, I wrote to that seller and haven't heard anything.

#2381 8 years ago

Congrats on the quick sale and to the new owner. Good luck on your quest for your LE!

#2452 8 years ago

Alright, who just snagged this Cyclone from under me and what kind of shape is it in for the $300? I replied 20 mins too late i guess. Also, what are you going to be selling it for once it's shopped?

Screenshot_2015-08-30-16-27-19.pngScreenshot_2015-08-30-16-27-19.png

#2456 8 years ago

I offered more than the $300 but it was already accounted for.

2 months later
#3141 8 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Just throwing out there. Looking to see if anyone might be interested in trading a ac-dc pro for 2 games a rfm and dw. Both are in great shape.

I don't post during people's feuds but.... I'm indifferent to what you do with your machines, however, I'm not sure how else your post was meant to be taken. I get that we all hold values to things differently from others, however, there's really no confusing your above statement. If you want cash on top of the trade, post it. Nothing is more annoying then bait and switch tactics.

Having met Taxman, I was shocked to even read his post that he was considering trading. A man who has a crazy love for pinball that doesn't get rid of his pins or trade them was about to. I think the best thing to do is just everyone move on. Acedanger since the pins are worth more to you, I'd definitely have fun CL'ing them and then use all that to buy your AC/DC pro and sit on your stockpile of extra cash from the sales.

1 month later
#3436 8 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I've played this ST at the Sanctum and it plays great. It's very fast. Great game. Great seller.

Agreed, just played it Monday night and it looked/played great. I even got to watch Rferullo squash my score as he put on a "how to" demonstration in our multiplayer game.

Also, when my wife(who doesn't love pinball or play much at home) and I were there for the Christmas party with our kids, she asked how much it(ST) was and maybe we should consider getting one in the future. The lady in your life who doesn't love pinball may be a fan of the game if you get it.

4 weeks later
#3696 8 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

FS/FT: Cirqus Voltaire in real nice condition. $7200 Albany NY
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/30293

Really nice machine! Gave it quite a few plays when I bought another game from him. Paul is a great guy/seller! Buy with confidence.

1 month later
#4140 8 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

A number of Pinsiders have been over to play it, so I'm hoping a few could attest to the condition.

I saw this machine in person last year and it is as great as shacklersrevenge says. While I didn't get to play it because it was in the process of being shopped out, I would buy this in a heartbeat(if I had the funds) over the others I've see listed for the same price or more. I've purchased two machines from him. He's a great guy! Buy with confidence!

P.S. Don't forget that Beaglepuss is the same seller that had the pristine, 300 play RBION for sale not too long ago that people were drooling over. GLWS

1 month later
#4566 8 years ago
Quoted from jarch:

I have a home use only TWD LE (fishtank topper, art blades, zombie plunger and guard tower mod) that I'm considering selling. I like in the North Seattle area, Lake Stevens to be specific. First pinball machine, we loved playing it, especially on the latest code rev. Anyone interested?

Think you meant to post in the Northwest thread.

2 months later
#5093 7 years ago

Are you really getting a carousel?

3 months later
#6103 7 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

I've got a nicely moded Twilight zone, perfect playfield, LED many extras, fade on one side of cabinet and and a HUO Terminator 2, diamond plate playfield, absolutely perfect condition, cabinet is beautiful and original too. LED's...looking to trade one or both for Attack From Mars, Theatre of Magic, Creature, Circus Volitaire and maybe a few others. I will also trade one plus cash...cash offers also considered. See my market ads.

Might want to contact the96stang and see if you can work something out

Quoted from the96stang:

I may consider a trade. I have a working, unshopped TOM I would trade for a TZ. I'm not interested in too many others but feel free to throw me an offer.

1 month later
#6424 7 years ago
Quoted from Rferullo:

I am thinking about trading my STLE. Please see my ad and PM me if interested.
NEW!machinefor tradePlaced 2016-10-26 13:51 (today)For Trade: Star Trek LE / Premium (Stern, 2013)“I am considering trading my STLE #343. I am the only owner and I still have the box. It's in mint condition - very well cared fo...” For trade Rferullo Woodbridge, CT Home Used Only (HUO)

Great seller! Just played this machine, when at his house buying a different machine and it is a really fun game and mint as described.

9 months later
#8415 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

No worries my man, that's on me. I should have been more thorough in my initial post.

The flooring is the dead giveaway. Very nice deal and great seller.

1 year later
#13503 4 years ago

Vin sold the ST pro a little over a week ago but hasn't taken his CL or pinside ads down yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider capinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=capinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.