IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bubbak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21675 2 years ago

Anyone in NJ area have an empty wide body cabinet for sale? I'm looking to build a VP setup.

Other - Wanted
Wanted! - “I'm looking to build a VP setup and looking for an empty cabinet, preferably a wide body cabinet, but would use a standard cabinet if available. Looking for something in NJ.”
2021-08-31
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 51 times

#21678 2 years ago

Thanks.. thats a bit too far unfortunately..

#21684 2 years ago

Wow.. I wasn't expecting that high.. Now I'm really pissed I didn't grab a Rocky and Bullwinkle a few years ago... Is that just cabinet or is that the head also? Any glass, lock bar with it? I guess its still worth it.. beelzeboob .. if it comes up, let me know some details.

1 month later
#22135 2 years ago

I list my Magnotron today. Very nice shape and plays well.

Machine - For Sale
Magnotron Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I'm selling my Magnotron. Cleaned and waxed, rebuilt flippers pops and new rubber. New lights. Playfield is in pretty good shape. Backglass is in pretty good shape with a few spots...”
2021-10-12
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 374 times

5 months later
#23506 2 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

sadly my stairs are not carpeted - they're old basement wood and the doorway is too narrow to leave the pin in the box even with the door off (that was my original plan)
I've slid old pins down the stairs but with a NIB, given the cost, that seems like a big risk to take.

Make a sled. I haven't done it yet, but I'm going to take a piece of 1/2" plywood and attach a front (stop) and some runners to ride the stairs. Set the machine on the sled so it doesn't rub the stairs going down.

#23525 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

They have sleds that fit a pin nicely. The ones for ice fishing or hunting gear to go on the back of atvs or snowmobiles.

Those are nice, but I don't like the rounded front end. I bring my machines down the stairs myself. Having a corner is easier to control to rest it on a step when needed. I'm also only moving EMs with the heads off.

2 months later
#24263 1 year ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

People who call it Porkroll go to the beach. People who call it Taylor Ham go down the shore.

Thats a perfect dividing line.

1 month later
#24910 1 year ago

Just added my clean Gottlieb "300" for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
"300" Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Gottlieb 300 has been completely gone through. The playfield has been stripped down, cleaned and waxed. The rubber rings and bulbs have been replaced. It has a new backglass. All s...”
2022-08-02
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 322 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#25208 1 year ago
Quoted from subruckus:

Hi all - looking for a light project EM within ~2 hours of NYC. Not too particular as to the game or era - want to get started on learning EM repair. Single player would be a plus but open to multiplayers. Ideally something that powers on and isn't a total cosmetic mess.
Let me know if you have anything / hear of anything! Thanks so much!

I've got this one for sale. I got it to be a reliably working game. Still needs to be fully gone through with cleaning, waxing, new rubber and some bulbs, but would be a good starter machine.

Machine - For Sale
Toledo Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I picked this up recently with the intention of keeping it. All my other games are Gottlieb 4 players, so it just doesn't fit with my limited space. I've got the game playing I bel...”
2022-09-13
Whitehouse Station, NJ
500 (OBO)
Viewed: 541 times

#25210 1 year ago
Quoted from crazypinballguy:

Nice priced EM. My wife really enjoyed playing Toledo. She wanted to retheme it to a Barbie pin due to all the pink, but alas, we sold it before tackling that project.

This one could be for your wife .

I do enjoy playing it and it hasn't skipped a beat in a few months. I'm just not interested enough to give it a full shop job that it deserves.

#25213 1 year ago
Quoted from subruckus:

That Toledo looks great, thanks! PF in great shape! Have a few other offers but might send you a PM.

No problem.. Let me know..

2 months later
#25910 1 year ago

I've got a friend that is looking for a Xenon. Looking for one that is gone over and working. They aren't looking to work on it. They are in NJ. Msg me if you have something.

1 week later
#26006 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

AS sold
Comet Sold
Wild fyre pending
Multicade on hold until tomorrow
Dr Dude 2700
Party zone 3750
Memory lane 1375
Bk2k 2850
Mata hari 1200
Close encounters 900
Ships ahoy 500
Jungle lord 1300
Pro football 400
Time warp 800
Offers? Package price? Throw me a number for everything and I'll deliver for free within 300 miles of hartford CT

I sent you a PM here and a msg on FB about Ship Ahoy a few weeks ago and I never got a response.

1 month later
#26268 1 year ago

Just dropped the price on a nice Bank Shot.

Machine - For Sale
Bank Shot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I'm selling a Bank Shot. The game plays great. Cabinet is in nice shape. PF has some planking on the right side, but not a big deal. Great AAB game at a reasonable price. Its curre...”
2023-01-17
Whitehouse Station, NJ
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 530 times

6 months later
#27814 9 months ago

I just listed my Royal Flush..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
1976 Royal Flush Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Its time to make some room for a few new games. I rebuilt this one about a year ago and has been playing great since. Lots of new parts - Drop targets, dip targets, pop bumper and ...”
2023-07-23
Whitehouse Station, NJ
Viewed: 338 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#28912 5 months ago

I just dropped the price a bit on my El Dorado

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to sell my El Dorado. Shopped out less than a year ago. New inserts, rebuilt pops, flippers, new coil sleeves, bulbs. LED under inserts, 47's for GI. I added Comet LED...”
2023-12-10
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 948 times
Contributed to Pinside

4 weeks later
#29112 4 months ago

I just re-listed my El Dorado in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
El Dorado Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I've decided to sell my El Dorado. Shopped out less than a year ago. New inserts, rebuilt pops, flippers, new coil sleeves, bulbs. LED under inserts, 47's for GI. I added Comet LED...”
2023-12-10
Whitehouse Station, NJ
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 948 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bubbak.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=bubbak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.