IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5419 7 years ago

Since you only pay a fee if the game sells - does that explain why most sale threads end without a sale?

Seriously though - compared to dealing with eBay and their buyer friendly chargeback system for anything even when it's buyers fault... this is a good deal here.

1 week later
#5634 7 years ago

Gottlieb Super Mario Bros pin for trade... in marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Prefer trade - but will sell for cash. Game is in Eastern Connecticut. Game is decent overall for a 20+ year old pin that has been played. I have put LEDs in it (including flashe...”
2016-08-08
Griswold, CT
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 221 times

1 month later
#5966 7 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

EBDLE players game $1100 OBO

I know you sold it but what game is that? I know by rule people hate to type names of games but I'm coming up blank on those initials...

1 month later
#6324 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You gotta stop calling it MH.
As much as I like playing my old Williams games like BT, A and LS, I still think I should use the full names of games like that and SM when I'm trying to sell them or get tech advice.

Is it a Pinside thing? Honestly I'm surprised how much people hate typing names of games even in instances when they 100% benefit from clarity (like a post without a game directly linked to it). I started to wonder if it was a forum rule or something to never type names to save bandwidth.

1 month later
#6682 7 years ago

Anyone have an X-files they want to sell? I'm looking for an X-mas gift for a family member. I'm in Connecticut.

#6684 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Just saw one pop up in PA today: philadelphia.craigslist.org link

Thank you for the heads up. While very much appreciated - I have a strict policy of not doing craigslist. Early in my collecting career I dealt with bidding wars and getting in cars driving halfway only to have something sold out from under me. Now I just like to deal with fellow collectors on here or on KLOV (I'm a vid guy too!). I've paid a few bucks more from time to time but I value my time and my sanity and I have also met a lot of awesome people along the way!

If that post is anyone on here please reach out!

2 weeks later
#6837 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

It seems like lots of pins for sale, not much selling and prices getting higher....Its like we are all pricing like new sterns

My new favorite game is to look at all the people blasting Stern's prices and see what they are selling. Oddly enough I didn't see any fire sales.

7 months later
#8288 6 years ago

What is this Facebook thing?

Pinside is for pins! Facebook is for people complaining about their lives passive aggressively...

4 months later
#9476 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

I got a response too from this ad, said they were at the hospital for surgery and would respond to my email later.

We all typically post Craigslist ads right before surgery.

In 48 hours you will receive a call or email from his friend who will collect the money via wire or cash transfer like money gram. The item will be shipped.

This is why I don’t even LOOK at Craigslist.

1 month later
#9848 6 years ago

This is why I literally NEVER look at Craigslist. I just value my time and sanity too much.

#9851 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Might have a potc and sopranos coming in tomorrow

I’ve been looking for a nice off route POTC — please let me know what you hope to get out of it?

1 week later
#9928 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i've been seeing a lot of POTC's for sale lately. finally put two and two together (jjp, duh).

I’m in the market for a routed POTC with little to no mods. LEDs are fine. Dirty is fine too. Broken is okay as well.

2 weeks later
#10105 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I know a few people that would like a Tron, but unfortunately they are nonspecific.

All joking aside I hope one day they remake Tron and do a vault edition. It is a game I’d like to own but I don’t think one exists that hasn’t been modded out in a major way... I had a hard time finding a stock TSPP but a stock Tron is like looking for a unicorn.

1 month later
#10384 6 years ago

Selling a couple of games to make space for a new one (the most popular phrase in this hobby)... and for you arcade fans the Tron next to the Twister is fair game if interested. Help me make some room.

Located in Eastern Connecticut.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Twister Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Works well with LEDs, NVRAM and the rest of the game is stock as far as I can tell. I just did a deep cleaning of the playfield and replaced all rubbers and balls. The trough membr...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 184 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays well. Everything works as it should but I notice player 2’s score wheel moves an extra digit once in awhile. Condition is good for a 40 year old game. Trades conside...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
500 (Firm)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 593 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10440 6 years ago

My Twister sold (and donation made thank you pinside!)

I lowered the price of my Jet Spin - and also please note I am hoping to trade or sell a Tron arcade game (advertisement is on KLOV PM me for details). If the Tron sells from a pinside member I will make the donation. Trades gladly accepted for either (or both games). I have cash to even out any deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays well. Everything works as it should but I notice player 2’s score wheel moves an extra digit once in awhile. Condition is good for a 40 year old game. Trades conside...”
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10544 5 years ago

Please feel free to make me an offer on the Jet Spin I’d like to claim some space! For some reason I’ve gotten a lot of interest but every single person either wants me to ship it or wants me to drag it to Pennsylvania.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2018-03-29
Griswold, CT
500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10613 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

TSPP HUO excellent condition
Info in market place

Wow. What a nice game and it is awesome that you don’t have 1,000 toys glued to your game. It took me over a year to find an unmolested original TSPP and mine isn’t this nice at all.

1 month later
#10910 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

At pintastic for sale
Theater of magic
Radical
Hot shots basketball 900
Space shuttle 1500
High speed 2, open to rediculous trade offers
Fish tales
NASCAR 2600

As always your games looked really nice. I enjoyed that Radical as I never played one before. Your SS was really well done as well.

9 months later
#13281 5 years ago

Looking to purchase a Metallica Pro. Preference is that it is as close to stock as possible as I am not a mod guy but we can discuss what you have regardless.

Also looking to sell / trade my Terminator 2 (players condition). Will trade toward the Metallica or sell for cash.

Hoping someone is looking to sell a Metallica but worst case I'll go NIB while stock still exists.

1 week later
#13365 5 years ago

I am around Saturday for those interested in seeing the pin. Located in my garage for easy load out. Would love to keep but need room after adding another.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Terminator 2 for sale. My goal in my sales is to over describe and to highlight issues (especially in the photos). This is to save everyone time, tire kicking and grief. Please ...”
2019-04-15
Griswold, CT
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 285 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 years later
#20344 2 years ago

Good Afternoon All-

Looking for an Addams Family since my strategy of waiting for CGC to reproduce this game has not panned out! Please let me know if you have one for sale.

I'm located in Connecticut.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “As the title says I am looking for an Addams Family. Player's condition and a few battle scars are all fine. I like some wear and tear on a game as it gives it character. I'm al...”
2021-05-07
Norwich, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 77 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#20451 2 years ago

Still looking for an Addams Family -- is anyone on the fence about selling one or know of a friend that may be looking to sell?

Players condition is fine - I'm happy to put some work into it if need be.

I know someone out there must have one collecting dust and they could convert it to some cash to buy something new.

#20498 2 years ago

Hi Everyone,

Selling my MS-66 Escalera w/ big wheel attachment. Works fine but due to my bulkhead stair configuration I've struggled to use it for pins without a second person (which defeats the purpose). $1,800 - and I will donate to Pinside upon sale. Also willing to trade for pins.

I do like some of the Sega/Data east stuff and older Williams titles but prefer new(er) machines and have cash to round out a deal.

To be consistent with pinflation I considered adding a Color DMD and a few LEDs to it and listing for $5k just to see what happens but... you know...

Eastern Connecticut region.

#20530 2 years ago

Allow me to derail this thread by reminding everyone I'm still looking for an Addams Family. Also interested to see if anyone has an Aerosmith they are looking to part with?

#20616 2 years ago

Good Morning Everyone.

I am still looking for an Addams Family. This, according to everyone that says it does not need to be remade, is the most common pinball machine and one of the easiest to acquire.

Any and all problems are fine - please let me know what you have. If you have some buried project you'll never get to let me take it off your hands. If you have one collecting dust you don't play anymore... let me take that off your hands. Your game will be played and loved. Not looking to flip it and I'm not looking to restore it - I just like to play pinball.

SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “As the title says I am looking for an Addams Family. Player's condition and a few battle scars are all fine. I like some wear and tear on a game as it gives it character. I'm al...”
2021-05-07
Norwich, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 77 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#21600 2 years ago

I'll go off topic for a second to burden you all with a pinball related buying/selling post (please forgive me in advance).

I played a Stern Monopoly on location and while I don't think it is a title I'd own for the long haul I'm interested to see if anyone has one sitting around collecting dust they want to move. Please let me know if you have one you are looking to sell. Any condition is fine.

#21615 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

There’s a monopoly for sale in NY on FB mrkt. Priced a bit high but maybe its negotiable.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/354797809558865/

Appreciate the heads up on this. Although I don't have Facebook so I'm not sure how I'd try to reach out to this person. If someone can get $4,900 for a Stern Monopoly then good for them but I'd sooner spend a few hundred more on a brand new in box game delivered to my house. If that is the current market for this title I'm definitely out...

2 weeks later
#21805 2 years ago

Interested in a Twilight Zone. Anyone have one they are looking to part with?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Interested in a Twilight Zone within driving distance of Connecticut. Any condition is fine as I do not mind doing work if needed. Please let me know what you have.”
2021-09-11
Griswold, CT
Wanted
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 60 times

4 months later
#23208 2 years ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

There was one on Mr Pinball for $4k the guy sent pics but then disappeared when I asked where in PA.

You may already be aware of this but a seemingly majority of posts on Mr. Pinball are scams. Once you want to know the exact location (which implies you will come to get the game in person and hand them cash) the people will stop responding. I actually noticed if you "cut and paste" some of the specific words or phrases from Mr. Pinball ads into a search here on Pinside you will find a for sale post from X years ago using so much of the description it is clear that is where the scammer got the ad.

For example, last year I saw a post on Mr. Pinball selling an Addams Family and they mentioned the swamp LED and something else. I later saw that an exact word for word description of the modification appeared in an ad on here a few years prior. The Mr. Pinball scammer did have the sense to raise the price of the game though.

Personally I have only successfully bought games from strangers here on Pinside. I am very thankful for this community.

3 months later
#24015 1 year ago

Anyone have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean or an Aerosmith they want to sell?

4 weeks later
#24363 1 year ago
Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Anyone have a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean or an Aerosmith they want to sell?

Still looking for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean or Aerosmith... also interested in Monopoly or a Stranger Things (Pro or Premium). Let me know what you have. I have cash or could trade a Data East Jurassic Park with a Pin2DMD (color) if you are so inclined.

I am in Connecticut and if you have a game I'm interested in I will be happy to talk about sandwiches (or if you prefer I'm happy not not bring sandwiches up at all). I'm pretty easy to get along with like that.

#24420 1 year ago

Still looking for the below titles - and I note that I am planning to be at Pintastic if that makes a transaction easier on anyone.

Quoted from brainmegaphone:

Still looking for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean or Aerosmith... also interested in Monopoly or a Stranger Things (Pro or Premium). Let me know what you have. I have cash or could trade a Data East Jurassic Park with a Pin2DMD (color) if you are so inclined.
I am in Connecticut and if you have a game I'm interested in I will be happy to talk about sandwiches (or if you prefer I'm happy not not bring sandwiches up at all). I'm pretty easy to get along with like that.

3 months later
#25345 1 year ago

Good Morning All-

Looking to trade my Metallica Pro (for the right title). I listed games I'm looking for in the advertisement.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Need space for gaming coming in soon - no trades unless you have a Godzilla. Up for sale is a Metallica Pro - this is a later run of the Pros with the factory LEDs. The game is s...”
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)
Viewed: 2028 times

#25391 1 year ago

Food for thought for the weekend -- I still have my Metallica Pro for trade. My advertisement has games I'm looking to trade for (preference to a Monster Bash or a Twilight Zone).

The Metallica is VERY well cared for - I'm that guy that puts protectors on the flipper buttons to keep the side art looking nice. If you want a really nice Metallica Pro that isn't loaded with toys or mods (either because you don't like them or because you want to do them yourself) this game is for you.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Need space for gaming coming in soon - no trades unless you have a Godzilla. Up for sale is a Metallica Pro - this is a later run of the Pros with the factory LEDs. The game is s...”
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)

#25415 1 year ago

Looking to buy a Monster Bash (any version) outright... I have cash in hand. Also willing to throw my Metallica Pro (ad is up) or a DE Jurassic Park in the mix if you prefer trading for games.

2 weeks later
#25558 1 year ago

One last bump for my Metallica Pro before I move the game into storage at a friend's house (he certainly won't mind)... if anyone has a trade on my list please send me a PM. Not really interested in any other titles at this time.

Machine - For Sale
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)

#25630 1 year ago

Looking for Strangers Things Pro, or (any) version of Monster Bash... would prefer a cash deal but we can discuss a trade for my Metallica Pro. I am in Eastern Connecticut.

1 month later
#26010 1 year ago

I have a Golden Tee Fore (2005 version) which I am selling for $850. I am in Eastern Connecticut. PM me for details and I will donate to Pinside if sale comes through here.

No trades. I need the space for pins. You guys know the drill.

9 months later
#28313 7 months ago

Prefer to trade but will sell outright. I am interested in a Foo Fighters (Premium), Godzilla (Pro or Premium), Twilight Zone, Stranger Things, Creature From the Black Lagoon. I may consider others but am not interested in Avengers, Marvel or any Star Wars themed games.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale is an original Monster Bash. I purchased this machine about a year ago and have since done the following: 1. Cleaned the playfield (removed about 70% of the parts but n...”
2023-09-14
Lisbon, CT
Trade
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 346 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#29136 4 months ago

Anyone have an extra Godzilla around they want to trade for a Metallica Pro?

I would prefer Premium (I'll add cash) but would consider a Pro.

Machine - For Sale
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#29219 3 months ago

New game coming in and I am out of space. This is the final price drop before I move the game into storage (a friend's basement - he won't mind!)

Machine - For Sale
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)

1 week later
#29401 3 months ago

I figured I'd take one last shot at this group.

I really need the room for a game coming in but like all pinball addicts I will also trade for a Godzilla (prefer Premium will discuss pro).

I can add sandwiches or cash as appropriate for the trade.

Machine - For Sale
2024-01-14
Lisbon, CT
5,800 (Firm)

2 weeks later
#29547 86 days ago

Cash or trade for a Godzilla Premium.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Aerosmith Pro for sale. Please no trades except for a Godzilla Pro or Premium with cash as appropriate. This game is in excellent shape (pictures speak for themselves). Everythi...”
2024-01-20
Lisbon, CT
5,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 465 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#29633 77 days ago

Looking to make space - the only trade I would consider is a Godzilla.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Aerosmith Pro for sale. Please no trades except for a Godzilla Pro or Premium with cash as appropriate. This game is in excellent shape (pictures speak for themselves). Everythi...”
2024-01-20
Lisbon, CT
5,900 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#29835 67 days ago

This game isn’t in NYC or on Long Island - and upon request I will throw in a sandwich or two for your ride home.

That should basically check every potential buyer’s box.

Would trade for Godzilla (prefer premium but would do a pro).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Aerosmith (Pro) Archived
2024-01-20
Lisbon, CT
5,900 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#30027 41 days ago

Anyone looking to sell their Godzilla? Would consider Premium or Pro. I may go NIB but thought I’d check the secondary market first.

In Connecticut area.

#30038 40 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

at this price, whatever the original seller got in trade value might bring a tear to your eye as well

I was leaning towards Premium but with pros going for below 5,500 I may bite on a Pro.

#30047 39 days ago
Quoted from sulli10:

I have an Elvira Blood LE with less than 50 plays. Wife wants a ST Prem. Looking for a trade . Would need 3k cash on top.
Will pay the Pinsider fee if a deal happens

Abbreviations are never your friend when buying or selling. Does your wife want a Star Trek or Stranger Things?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider brainmegaphone.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=brainmegaphone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.