IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7318 7 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 88 times

1 month later
#7540 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Omni shuffle bowler and bally blackjack. Throw me a reasonable price and take them home. Both kind of boot.

Monster_Bash

Is the Omni Shuffle Bowler an EM or SS model?

2 weeks later
#7729 6 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, quit yer bitchin. I only told you the job required knee pads.

And previous experience running a flea circus.

1 month later
#8053 6 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Still looking for: Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Pharoah.. PM if for sale.

There is a Pinsider in ND that just posted a Barracora for $2000. He posted it a few months ago for $1800 but it didn't sell. I see planking on the playfield. Make sure to look at both sets of pictures in case there is a difference; current ad and cancelled ad.

3 weeks later
#8195 6 years ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?

Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

#8220 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bringing home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it. $450
The BG is pretty nice, starting to flake a little. PF is really nice. Only very minimal wear around a few of the inserts. Needs to be shopped. It was cutting in and out a little before I disassembled it, and it was a connector on the MPU. Should be repinned. Cabinet and backbox are pretty nice, with a few dings and scrapes. I'll try to post an ad later tonight.

Pm sent

#8254 6 years ago

Can anyone pick this project up in Long Island and bring it to the York show for me? I can pay you for your effort, and if you only have room for one pin in your vehicle I will also pay your entrance fee for the York show. Thanks.

newyork.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#8358 6 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Wanted:Black Rose. Is this game as fun in person as it is on Pinball Arcade? I am hooked.

A Black Rose was listed in the marketplace today, and is located in Buffalo.

1 week later
#8457 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So, you list the games "not" for sale and want people to go back and forth to your listed collection to "figure out" what "might" be for sale? Sounds like someone to "NOT" deal with.
Sorry, you might actually be a great guy to deal with, but I have a feeling you did your second post out of frustration from replies from people who did "not" understand a convoluted "maybe" for sale ad. Convoluted since you say "up for consideration".
Maybe you want to take the normal route and list what is for sale rather than what is "not" for sale. And please figure out what "is" for sale rather than what "might" be for sale.
Seriously. You might be one of "those" people who are "not" easy to deal with.
Oh, GLWY?S

In the sellers defense his original post said all of the games in my collection except these three are for sale. In hindsight he could have listed the titles that are for sale

1 week later
#8536 6 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

WTB Working Barracora.

A seller in NY listed a really high quality Barracora on pinside marketplace this week, and then cancelled the ad as "not sold." Look for the cancelled ad and reach out to him. Maybe he's on the fence about selling it

2 weeks later
#8652 6 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)
Cost: ????

Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA

OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).

Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.

*That remains to be seen.

#8694 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK...
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

And the winning lottery numbers are......

1 week later
#8778 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Does anyone have a line on an Atari Time 2000 project or cabinet? This is the last game I was looking for in order to complete my collection of Atari games.

Parts - Wanted
W: Atari Time 2000 project or cabinetWanted! “Looking for an Atari Time 2000 project, or a cabinet to turn into a complete game.

I have all the other Atari games--this is the last game I was looking for in order to complete m...”
39 days ago Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
ForceFlow

Adam,
last Thursday I asked an estate company what two pin titles they had at their Akron, OH sale. One was Time 2000.

Doreen Vanchoff
[email protected]

"Hi John,
We have an Atari Time 2000 pinball machine. Lights up and plays but scoring needs work. Asking $300 but negotiable.
I need to check on the other machine.

Doreen
Pier&Co
www.pierandco.net"

#8783 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Thanks for the heads up. Wish I was closer--I don't think I could physically do an 8 hr drive each way, unfortunately. Looks like the estate sale ended today too... I wonder if they still have it.

If they still have it, and you can find a Pinsider in Akron that can help, you could ship via Fastenal for probably $150-175. If they still have it, pm me for info on Fastenal 3pl

1 month later
#9197 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

The Waterworld game went over so well in my house (145 plays in two weeks) that I am looking to add another System 3 machine (Or system 80A, 80B) to the lineup. Nothing beats waking up on a Saturday and the kids are up playing pinball at the crack of dawn! I will be listing a couple machines to help fund the next purchase.

Matesamo A Gottlieb Arena was just posted on Facebook today for $1,100, about 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/380350769060929/?sale_post_id=380350769060929

2 months later
#9772 6 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Balls Lost World head!

Isochronic_Frost check out this Facebook ad in Atlanta metro. I see a lost world or paragon head in the picture. Ask the seller for more pictures and if you can use it I can pick it up for you and deliver to Pinfest in May.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/170498057042517

2 months later
#10374 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks. John and I messaged and it’s probably too far away.
If someone’s traveling mich to buffalo/Erie let me know!

Blackbeard Try posting in this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118657755477267/

#10390 6 years ago

Blackbeard Coinop Warehouse just listed one for sale today. $850, complete but not working. Make sure to ask for pictures of the playfield and what it would cost to ship to you. PM sent.

1 week later
#10443 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Down to Mata Hari
Willing to part it out seeing as it is mostly a collection of parts anyways:
Decent Backglass $100
Decent Populated playfield $150
The rest I'd likely just keep as parts for the next bally game I get.
$300 if you want the whole game as is. Untested boards, untested displays.

Pm sent

1 week later
#10516 6 years ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: StargateWanted! “Does anybody have a nice Stargate? If so, please PM me.”
18 days ago Warren, PA
Wanted
mrossman5

Bump. Really want a stargate.

Marc Crouse is bringing a Stargate to Pinfest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinfestival/

1 week later
#10555 5 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was looking forward to bidding on this....but the guy couldn't even tell me if it worked! I asked him to just push start or try a coin....he said, "I don't care, I just want it gone!" Oh well.....
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

Pinsider arcademojo has one for sale and he will be attending Pinfest

#10576 5 years ago
Quoted from Oaklandasfan1969:

Do you know what he’s asking for each? Interested in the potc and Congo.

I was quoted $5k for Congo

4 weeks later
#10746 5 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Theatre of magic. one coil spring is broken and needs to be replaced. Needs new trunk plastic and cleaning
Fish tales- also has one coil with a broken spring. Plays good otherwise. Cabinet still orange not all faded. Playfield looks good no major wear. Has topper Needs rubbers cleaning $2800

$2800 for both? PM sent

1 month later
#11041 5 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Or LW3, similar layout to T2 , easy multiball (or Tri-ball /shudder) with an easy multiball restart too.

#last-action-hero is a poor man's TAF. Great budget pin. LW3 isn't very fun in my opinion.

3 weeks later
#11172 5 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The wife said she will never sell South Park. She loves that pin.

So give it to me for free since she won’t let you sell it.

2 months later
#11833 5 years ago

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

#11916 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Time to change things up.
Playfield and cab in excellent shape. Zero issues. Plays fast and smooth.

- New Comet & Cointaker mix of premium LEDs throughout
- Back Alley sling/...”
33 days ago Montclair, NJ 4,800
Ranhorton

This market confuses me right now. $4800 spiderman HUO a year ago would be gone in a few minutes. Oh well.
(Still for sale/trade if anyone is interested)

I follow all of the regional for sale threads and the one thing that no one has mentioned in this thread is the number of high quality nib pins available right now. Usually one or maybe two high quality pins are available nib at one time. Right now there are multiple titles available for $5600 (Stern) and $6000 TNA. Let’s look at the titles that you can get Nib for $6000 or less:

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Guardians
Deadpool
TNA
Alice Cooper

So a casual player can buy a tspp, Spider-Man, and other high quality used titles for $4000-5000, or they can buy a nib pin for $1,000 more. The new pins have all the newest toys and features, and they probably don’t know how to work on games.

Tournament players have played 1,000+ games on each of these classic used games so they don’t need to own them to be ready to play them in tournaments. Buying a nib game (or low play newer title) helps them prepare for tournaments.

Recently a Shadow in really nice condition went up for sale for $3500, but no one showed interest in it. Same thing with a really nice quality White Water for $4500. Pins in the $1000-2500 range are selling well, probably because people can pick up 2-3 quality lower priced titles instead of a nib or a $4000-5000 pin.

1 month later
#12206 5 years ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

anybody got a new fun house play field they wanna give up????

Mirco has new playfields in stock.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1042-mircoplayfields/00458-funhouse-mirco-repro-playfield-

2 months later
#12653 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Anyone have a spare altek board they don't need and want to sell it? PM Me.

You can buy a brand new nvram ultimate mpu with all of the classic Stern and Bally games on it for $160 delivered. Same quality as Alltek but it’s $160 delivered and Alltek is $200 plus s&h. Plus the seller will contribute to pinside

#12657 5 years ago

Thanks Jim. I told Wayne that if he linked this board to all of the classic Sterns and Bally’s that he’d sell a lot more boards. It’s only tied to <10 games so far so it makes it hard to find

#12660 5 years ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Think you mean Andrew for nvram.weebly boards.
Wayne = Pinitech
Or Bruce Wayne...... "I'm Batman."

Sorry. I always get your names confused, but you both offer great electronics!

2 months later
#13382 5 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Machine - For Sale

Medusa

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Medusa for sale...picked up at Pinfest last year and divorce = need cash and one bedroom apartment = no space.

Game looks good and plays as it should. Original boards except new ...”

3 days ago

River Edge, NJ

NJGecko

Easter/Passover weekend special for cash and carry!

$22,300? Is it made of gold?

1 week later
#13436 5 years ago

IMAMACULATE* Jeez these N00bs are so naïve to the Pinside lingo

Immaculate is code for sourced from Kentucky with less than 600 plays in the last 12 years

#13452 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for badcats.

Are you sure that you would feel safe with bad cats in the house?

1 month later
#13844 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GUSS:
Maybe include with your links WHAT you're selling.

Then we don't have to guess...

2 weeks later
#13970 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Somebody in the NY area save this thing before it’s trashed. Im tired of seeing people do this. elmira.craigslist.org link

Murphdom Thanks for sharing. I posted this in the post project pin thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/256#post-5080987

1 week later
#14128 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Maybe stern should make a game for women where you collect jewelry and shoes. She just said that would be awesome.

Buy her a Tales of the Arabian Nights and she can collect jewels! That should only set you back $7-8K.

2 months later
1 month later
#14931 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Anyone doing deliveries from FL (Orlando) to up north? I know Ed doesn't go down that far, nor would I ask him.

Bob Cunningham does this route. I’ll pm you his contact info

#14944 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Looking for bad cats

Your house needs more than one?

#14971 4 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Do you dare enter it?

Only if he has a bad cat as a co-pilot...

1 week later
#15018 4 years ago
Quoted from pincity:

What are some options for shipping a pin from GA up to MA?
Talked to Rixzilla but sadly the timing just doesn’t seem like it’ll work out.
Thanks!

Bob Cunningham has picked up and delivered pins, arcades, etc. on the east coast for years. Great reputation. His email is [email protected]

#15034 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Is this worth $250?? It looks like a smaller machine? It says ALIVE and looks like Elvis with an afro. Is it a Zizzle or something?

Brunswick made this title. They failed to get a license from Elvis, so they called it Alive. It’s junk. You’re better off passing on this title.

1 month later
#15202 4 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

Does anyone have a spare display glass or display glass and board for a Truck Stop? I have one bad display and am trying to see if I can find an alternative to buying a Pinscore. Any leads would be much appreciated.

toddtuckey Has a lot of odds and ends displays. A friend bought an alpha numeric display from him for a system 11. Email TNT Amusements as they may have what you need.

3 months later
#16073 4 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

WTB a nice South Park message me if you got one to sell.

One for sale in VA. https://www.facebook.com/groups/417652678382959?view=permalink&id=1638813599600188

2 months later
#16855 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

When do I get to start calling my wife the game room supervisor?

She’ll let you know

1 month later
#17346 3 years ago
Quoted from Otaku:

IMO you guys are in the wrong for bashing him, when he was offering to add cash. It's not like he specified whether or not he was gonna add the $5,000 or not. I mean, probably not, but that's between him and the seller in a private conversation. You guys have thinner skin than he does if you get that upset over a wanted ad. Mind your business. Color me not surprised. It's the Pinside way to be inconsiderate, in other people's business, and be a whiny baby about things that don't matter. Get over yourselves, jesus. It's worse than price policing!

#paytheboob
#mooch
#shillpostingasmidniight

1 month later
#17698 3 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HISSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love SMB pinball. Part of me regrets selling mine a couple years ago but it wasn't a great game for league and tournaments (Exclamation mode has way unbalanced scoring and the left ramp can be hit over and over). I think the money selling it was used for a NIB Deadpool

There’s a SMB in Watertown, MA. He just dropped his price from $3500 to $3200.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/958426214184968?view=permalink&id=3736946782999550

1 week later
#17798 3 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Damn. Too far. Been looking for a nice one for a year.

That’s only 1,100 miles for your grail pin. I drove 1,300 miles for my grail pin. You could have picked that up last weekend. Time to make some plans for this weekend!

2 months later
#18289 3 years ago

Because Fathoms are selling for $5500-6500, people are taking cheap Bally’s like Night Rider and converting it to a Fathom with new playfield, backglass, etc.

#18298 3 years ago
Quoted from Chuckwebster:

If they're trying to resell them as originals i would agree. However- if they're doing it just because they love the game and want a minty one then i would have zero problem with doing this. I'm planning on making my own Bally Kiss this way because i can't find a decent copy for anywhere near reasonable money.

People are doing this for Fathom, Star Gazer, and Quicksilver. Soon they’ll be doing this for Cheetah.

1 month later
#18815 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

Fake news.

#18824 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

gdonovan I think your wife figured out your pinside password.

#18839 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Phantom looking like the next voted off the island after Star Wars is refurbed!
I need to list Hook and one or two others, need to thin the herd. Or convince the wife to bring a few more in.

Congratulations on getting control of your account back.

#18860 3 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I'm in the same area and need some glass....(be very careful when putting glass down on a concrete floor). If anyone knows of any locations close to get them please do let me know....

Buy one of these plastic protectors for your glass.
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0161-00

1 month later
#19283 3 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

With $20k POTC being slung around, why all the hate for a $5,500 game? I agree $6,500 sounded high but I heard that silly topper has sold for a grand.

The problem with this argument is the same problem with the EBay prices example. Non pinhead contacts me about a Bally 94 WCS. When I go to look at it he says that one sold for $5k on EBay so he wants $5k. I try to explain that it was a fluke sale, his needs work and the one on EBay was in better condition, etc.

Just because one person was willing to pay $20k for a pin doesn’t mean that it’s now worth $20k.

Someone can claim on this site that they sold a pin for full asking price, but there’s no way to verify it.

2 weeks later
#19631 3 years ago

If you guys think $19-20K is too high for a

Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

You may laugh, but DeepRoot just got half a dozen new theme ideas from the last couple pages of this thread.

Great, more deeproot titles that’ll never be manufactured.

#19645 3 years ago

Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie for sale?
Looking for something strong and standalone.
I’ve got 3 pins to finish shopping this month and the setup right now is NOT cutting it.

This guy has taken a Pinside rotisserie design and modified it. I haven’t seen it in person, but it looks really sturdy. There’s also a guy in Kentucky advertising his rotisserie for sale.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1515859252011820/permalink/2816963808568018/

1 week later
#19801 3 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Still looking. . Money to spend.
BUT! I want you gold diggers to know that I ain’t buying no $35k Pirates. I’m topping out at $18-19k for the right game. Don’t waste my time with nonsense.

What about a $10,000 EM in MA? That seems like a bargain compared to a $35K pin.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110076

#19805 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

That guy really needs to put curtains over the windows. All those games are going to fade.

You're right. At his prices he'll have his pins for a long time, and he'll have to worry about faded cabinet paint.

1 month later
#20302 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Welp. WTB some Sys80 widebody glass. I obviously need to get used to having tile floors again.

Maybe you can order some from Ivan and pick up at Allentown.

Plastic glass protector:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0161-00

2 weeks later
#20458 2 years ago
Quoted from SynthHead:

Guys just wondering what some of the 90’s Data-East tables go for? I’m gonna be buying my first pin once I get enough dough saved and I really like some of them. I’ve been trying a bunch of tables on VPX to get a feel of what I really like in a table. I really love World Cup 94 too with the goalie and spinning ball. I’m a big hockey fan and wish I could somehow reskin the table and replace the spinning soccer ball with a puck and switch out the goalie to look like a hockey goalie. Sorry I’m dreaming out loud.

Since you like hockey, also consider the below titles:
Bobby Orr Power Play
Ice Fever
Olympic Hockey (em)

#20586 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Can we stay on topic please.

Where I grew up we called them sandwiches, not grinders of hoagies. Just sandwiches.

1 week later
#20661 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Don't base the market on a handful of games. No, you probably won't find a deal on an AF or TZ anytime soon, or maybe ever again. I listed 2 sub $2k fully shopped System 11 games since COVID, neither sold quickly. I just posted a fully working Hollywood Heat for $1,500 here. Crickets. You can still get EMs for next to nothing. Fantastic deal on a Star Trek Premium earlier this week, I've also seen Stern Spiderman at reasonable prices. Both fantastic games. There are a handful of games going for stupid prices. Stop buying those and fueling the hysteria.

I think the people paying the stupid high prices are new to the hobby, frustrated with the lack of available pins for sale, and jump at the first good title being sold no matter the inflated price. I know several long time collectors who aren't buying anything right now, just trading pins with other collectors. No long term collector wants to buy pins at today's high prices if they think a pricing bubble burst (price correction) is coming soon.

1 month later
#21125 2 years ago
Quoted from alyssa:Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

Why not post them in both forums?

1 month later
#21676 2 years ago

A $50 widebody Bally cabinet was just posted in Midlothian, VA.
https://m.facebook.com/groups/Pinball.for.Sale.Classifieds/permalink/1989139961250556/

#21679 2 years ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

Thanks.. thats a bit too far unfortunately..

Cheap empty cabinets are hard to find these days. The seller may know someone going to the York show. If you can find someone to bring it back from the show you can get it.

1 week later
#21788 2 years ago
Quoted from metalguy:

Anyone looking to sell some ems in CT, eastern NY or southern MA.

There will be a lot of project EMs at the York show in a month.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-rose-game-show-2020-buy-sell-trade-want-no-hotel-talk

1 month later
1 month later
#22650 2 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:I'll give you 5 bucks for all of them.

I’ll bid $6 but you have to deliver to Georgia.

2 weeks later
#22809 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Pinball life has it, not sure how bad shipping would be. The 2 pack is pretty reasonable.
I would guess your local glass shop price would lower quickly bypassing some quantity. See how much 10 would be, maybe some other locals need some.

Another option when buying from a local glass shop is to ask if they temper the glass on site, and keep calling around until you find a shop that does temper on site. Cut out the middle man and save some money.

3 months later
#23684 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Must. Resist. Street. Level. Urge.

Colsond3 Will save you from this temptation.

#23686 2 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Must. Resist. Street. Level. Urge.

You have to pass through five states to get to the pin. Imagine how many sandwiches, subs, Sammie’s, hoagies, sliders, grinders, gyros, etc. you can eat on your trip!

5 months later
#25239 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Hey speaking of selling shit nobody wants to buy any interest in this Gottlieb 4 Square before I part it out?

boilerman has been looking for a 4 Square. Maybe you can bring it to York for him.

1 month later
#25545 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

How many chickens can it roast at once?

Not as many as Costco.

2 weeks later
#25735 1 year ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Anyone have a source for glass in the Boston area?
I’m looking for a replacement for my Pinbot 21x43
I called a local glass shop and regular tempered was $180. Low iron was $260
Thanks.

Pinball Life sells single sheets for $60 plus shipping or two sheets for $100 plus shipping.
https://www.pinballlife.com/search.html

1 month later
#26100 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

Our living room currently has 2 pins and we have no room for our tree....

Buy the project and teach your family how to shop a pin in the week up until Christmas. Then they can play the pin they fixed on Christmas. Family memory opportunity!

1 week later
#26160 1 year ago
Quoted from stratoblaster:

anyone have a WPC or WPC95 lock down bar receiver they could part with? Looking for A-16773-1 specifically... thx!

If you can’t find used, you can buy new here.
https://mantispinball.com/product/misc-receiver-with-spring/

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=bluespin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.