5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,661 posts
  • 784 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 minutes ago by PinLen83
  • Topic is favorited by 423 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7318 2 years ago

I am looking for a Seawitch.

Archived after 27 days
Unknown reason:
Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Seawitch Archived
Wanted! “Looking for a Seawitch, project or player's condition OR a populated playfield (can be a trashed playfield). Thanks.”
2017-02-09
Johns Creek, GA
Wanted

1 month later
#7540 2 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Omni shuffle bowler and bally blackjack. Throw me a reasonable price and take them home. Both kind of boot.

monster_bash

Is the Omni Shuffle Bowler an EM or SS model?

2 weeks later
#7729 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Oh, quit yer bitchin. I only told you the job required knee pads.

And previous experience running a flea circus.

1 month later
#8053 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Still looking for: Barracora, Cosmic Gunfight, Pharoah.. PM if for sale.

There is a Pinsider in ND that just posted a Barracora for $2000. He posted it a few months ago for $1800 but it didn't sell. I see planking on the playfield. Make sure to look at both sets of pictures in case there is a difference; current ad and cancelled ad.

3 weeks later
#8195 2 years ago

How far would you drive for a $50 Bally Rolling Stones project?

Unfortunately for me, I am not willing to drive 860 one way so I offer this up to all of you

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/51791

#8220 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Bringing home a working, pretty decent Stern Meteor I had to grab as part of a package. Willing to pass it on for what I paid if anybody's interested before I start working on it. $450
The BG is pretty nice, starting to flake a little. PF is really nice. Only very minimal wear around a few of the inserts. Needs to be shopped. It was cutting in and out a little before I disassembled it, and it was a connector on the MPU. Should be repinned. Cabinet and backbox are pretty nice, with a few dings and scrapes. I'll try to post an ad later tonight.

Pm sent

#8254 2 years ago

Can anyone pick this project up in Long Island and bring it to the York show for me? I can pay you for your effort, and if you only have room for one pin in your vehicle I will also pay your entrance fee for the York show. Thanks.

newyork.craigslist.org link

2 weeks later
#8358 2 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Wanted:Black Rose. Is this game as fun in person as it is on Pinball Arcade? I am hooked.

A Black Rose was listed in the marketplace today, and is located in Buffalo.

1 week later
#8457 2 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So, you list the games "not" for sale and want people to go back and forth to your listed collection to "figure out" what "might" be for sale? Sounds like someone to "NOT" deal with.
Sorry, you might actually be a great guy to deal with, but I have a feeling you did your second post out of frustration from replies from people who did "not" understand a convoluted "maybe" for sale ad. Convoluted since you say "up for consideration".
Maybe you want to take the normal route and list what is for sale rather than what is "not" for sale. And please figure out what "is" for sale rather than what "might" be for sale.
Seriously. You might be one of "those" people who are "not" easy to deal with.
Oh, GLWY?S

In the sellers defense his original post said all of the games in my collection except these three are for sale. In hindsight he could have listed the titles that are for sale

1 week later
#8536 2 years ago
Quoted from ShootForSlrValue:

WTB Working Barracora.

A seller in NY listed a really high quality Barracora on pinside marketplace this week, and then cancelled the ad as "not sold." Look for the cancelled ad and reach out to him. Maybe he's on the fence about selling it

2 weeks later
#8652 2 years ago

This pin will be for sale at an estate sale tomorrow. They won't share the price, but said "the price is very reasonable."*

Manufacturer: Gottlieb
Game/Type: Fun Park / EM 1 player
Year: August 1968
Production: 580 (!)
Cost: ????

Location/Time: 9AM-4PM
19 Janes Lane
Lloyd Harbor, NY 11743
Off West Neck Road. Private Lane.
Link/Contact: NA

OP: Working Gottlieb Pinball Machine (Fun Park).

Terms and Conditions:
Terms: Cash Only & Credit Cards over $100
Numbers Policy: We will be honoring a Sign-Up Sheet for this Sale!
Starting at 6:30 AM, and NOT before please, Early Bird Customers can Sign-up for Orderly Entry into the sale.
Please Use the Sign-Up Sheet that is placed in the MAILBOX.

*That remains to be seen.

#8694 2 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

OK...
4, 8, 15, 16, 23 and 42

And the winning lottery numbers are......

1 week later
#8778 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Does anyone have a line on an Atari Time 2000 project or cabinet? This is the last game I was looking for in order to complete my collection of Atari games.

Parts - Wanted
W: Atari Time 2000 project or cabinetWanted! “Looking for an Atari Time 2000 project, or a cabinet to turn into a complete game.

I have all the other Atari games--this is the last game I was looking for in order to complete m...”
39 days ago Ballston Spa, NY
Wanted
ForceFlow

Adam,
last Thursday I asked an estate company what two pin titles they had at their Akron, OH sale. One was Time 2000.

Doreen Vanchoff
dvanchoff@caler.com

"Hi John,
We have an Atari Time 2000 pinball machine. Lights up and plays but scoring needs work. Asking $300 but negotiable.
I need to check on the other machine.

Doreen
Pier&Co
www.pierandco.net"

#8783 1 year ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Thanks for the heads up. Wish I was closer--I don't think I could physically do an 8 hr drive each way, unfortunately. Looks like the estate sale ended today too... I wonder if they still have it.

If they still have it, and you can find a Pinsider in Akron that can help, you could ship via Fastenal for probably $150-175. If they still have it, pm me for info on Fastenal 3pl

1 month later
#9197 1 year ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

The Waterworld game went over so well in my house (145 plays in two weeks) that I am looking to add another System 3 machine (Or system 80A, 80B) to the lineup. Nothing beats waking up on a Saturday and the kids are up playing pinball at the crack of dawn! I will be listing a couple machines to help fund the next purchase.

matesamo A Gottlieb Arena was just posted on Facebook today for $1,100, about 50 miles north of Pittsburgh.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/234506863645321/permalink/380350769060929/?sale_post_id=380350769060929

2 months later
#9772 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Still IN SEARCH OF:
Balls Lost World head!

isochronic_frost check out this Facebook ad in Atlanta metro. I see a lost world or paragon head in the picture. Ask the seller for more pictures and if you can use it I can pick it up for you and deliver to Pinfest in May.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/170498057042517

2 months later
#10374 1 year ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Thanks. John and I messaged and it’s probably too far away.
If someone’s traveling mich to buffalo/Erie let me know!

blackbeard Try posting in this Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/118657755477267/

#10390 1 year ago

blackbeard Coinop Warehouse just listed one for sale today. $850, complete but not working. Make sure to ask for pictures of the playfield and what it would cost to ship to you. PM sent.

1 week later
#10443 1 year ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Down to Mata Hari
Willing to part it out seeing as it is mostly a collection of parts anyways:
Decent Backglass $100
Decent Populated playfield $150
The rest I'd likely just keep as parts for the next bally game I get.
$300 if you want the whole game as is. Untested boards, untested displays.

Pm sent

1 week later
#10516 1 year ago
Quoted from mrossman5:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: StargateWanted! “Does anybody have a nice Stargate? If so, please PM me.”
18 days ago Warren, PA
Wanted
mrossman5

Bump. Really want a stargate.

Marc Crouse is bringing a Stargate to Pinfest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pinfestival/

1 week later
#10555 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was looking forward to bidding on this....but the guy couldn't even tell me if it worked! I asked him to just push start or try a coin....he said, "I don't care, I just want it gone!" Oh well.....
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

Pinsider arcademojo has one for sale and he will be attending Pinfest

#10576 1 year ago
Quoted from Oaklandasfan1969:

Do you know what he’s asking for each? Interested in the potc and Congo.

I was quoted $5k for Congo

4 weeks later
#10746 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Theatre of magic. one coil spring is broken and needs to be replaced. Needs new trunk plastic and cleaning
Fish tales- also has one coil with a broken spring. Plays good otherwise. Cabinet still orange not all faded. Playfield looks good no major wear. Has topper Needs rubbers cleaning $2800

$2800 for both? PM sent

1 month later
#11041 1 year ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Or LW3, similar layout to T2 , easy multiball (or Tri-ball /shudder) with an easy multiball restart too.

Last Action Hero is a poor man's TAF. Great budget pin. LW3 isn't very fun in my opinion.

3 weeks later
#11172 1 year ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

The wife said she will never sell South Park. She loves that pin.

So give it to me for free since she won’t let you sell it.

2 months later
#11833 11 months ago

frunch if you're interested in buying it, shacklersrevenge put it up for sale in the marketplace yesterday.

#11916 11 months ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Time to change things up.
Playfield and cab in excellent shape. Zero issues. Plays fast and smooth.

- New Comet & Cointaker mix of premium LEDs throughout
- Back Alley sling/...”
33 days ago Montclair, NJ 4,800
Ranhorton

This market confuses me right now. $4800 spiderman HUO a year ago would be gone in a few minutes. Oh well.
(Still for sale/trade if anyone is interested)

I follow all of the regional for sale threads and the one thing that no one has mentioned in this thread is the number of high quality nib pins available right now. Usually one or maybe two high quality pins are available nib at one time. Right now there are multiple titles available for $5600 (Stern) and $6000 TNA. Let’s look at the titles that you can get Nib for $6000 or less:

Iron Maiden
Metallica
Guardians
Deadpool
TNA
Alice Cooper

So a casual player can buy a tspp, Spider-Man, and other high quality used titles for $4000-5000, or they can buy a nib pin for $1,000 more. The new pins have all the newest toys and features, and they probably don’t know how to work on games.

Tournament players have played 1,000+ games on each of these classic used games so they don’t need to own them to be ready to play them in tournaments. Buying a nib game (or low play newer title) helps them prepare for tournaments.

Recently a Shadow in really nice condition went up for sale for $3500, but no one showed interest in it. Same thing with a really nice quality White Water for $4500. Pins in the $1000-2500 range are selling well, probably because people can pick up 2-3 quality lower priced titles instead of a nib or a $4000-5000 pin.

1 month later
#12206 9 months ago
Quoted from Snowyetti:

anybody got a new fun house play field they wanna give up????

Mirco has new playfields in stock.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1042-mircoplayfields/00458-funhouse-mirco-repro-playfield-

2 months later
#12653 7 months ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Anyone have a spare altek board they don't need and want to sell it? PM Me.

You can buy a brand new nvram ultimate mpu with all of the classic Stern and Bally games on it for $160 delivered. Same quality as Alltek but it’s $160 delivered and Alltek is $200 plus s&h. Plus the seller will contribute to pinside

#12657 7 months ago

Thanks Jim. I told Wayne that if he linked this board to all of the classic Sterns and Bally’s that he’d sell a lot more boards. It’s only tied to <10 games so far so it makes it hard to find

#12660 7 months ago
Quoted from acebathound:

Think you mean Andrew for nvram.weebly boards.
Wayne = Pinitech
Or Bruce Wayne...... "I'm Batman."

Sorry. I always get your names confused, but you both offer great electronics!

2 months later
#13382 5 months ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Machine - For Sale

Medusa

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Medusa for sale...picked up at Pinfest last year and divorce = need cash and one bedroom apartment = no space.

Game looks good and plays as it should. Original boards except new ...”

3 days ago

River Edge, NJ

NJGecko

Easter/Passover weekend special for cash and carry!

$22,300? Is it made of gold?

1 week later
#13436 4 months ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

IMAMACULATE* Jeez these N00bs are so naïve to the Pinside lingo

Immaculate is code for sourced from Kentucky with less than 600 plays in the last 12 years

#13452 4 months ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for badcats.

Are you sure that you would feel safe with bad cats in the house?

1 month later
#13844 3 months ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

GUSS:
Maybe include with your links WHAT you're selling.

Then we don't have to guess...

2 weeks later
#13970 77 days ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Somebody in the NY area save this thing before it’s trashed. Im tired of seeing people do this. elmira.craigslist.org link

murphdom Thanks for sharing. I posted this in the post project pin thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/post-project-pins-for-sale-here-cl-ebay-pinside-and-others/page/256#post-5080987

1 week later
#14128 65 days ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Maybe stern should make a game for women where you collect jewelry and shoes. She just said that would be awesome.

Buy her a Tales of the Arabian Nights and she can collect jewels! That should only set you back $7-8K.

2 months later
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 5.00
Boards
Allteksystems
$ 45.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 38.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 209.99
$ 149.00
$ 219.99
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 1,200.00
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 24.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 62.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bluespin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside