6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 18,999 posts
  • 929 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by TheCnyPinGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 552 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbangback.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#675 6 years ago

I have a restored Gottlieb Solar Ride for sale for $900 in Boston, MA

Some details about this exceptional game:

The cabinet looks HUO inside and out. Local pin restorer Dr Dave outdid himself making this machine an absolute stunner. He did some minor touch ups on the playfield and clear-coated it. He also changed the "boop-boop-beep" sounds of the sound board as it took away from the game so he modified it for chimes. Sounds like the rest of the chime game system ones now and it's how the factory should have done it. Plays really fast and is a fun player with original rebuilt board set in the head. I also recently installed a new RottenDog power board, so this machine is not only beautiful, but its built tough.

email PinballBoston@gmail.com

Pics https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157646973317409/
Gameplay Video:

15160607666_3e07c54e9c_z.jpg
4 months later
#1190 6 years ago

Eric, interested in trading your Godzilla for my very clean, recently (November) stripped/shopped High Speed 2?

#1214 6 years ago

I just posted my HS2 in the market and forum this morning:

I am selling my very nice HS2 pin. Game was stripped and shopped last November. Rebuilt flippers and all mechs, cleaned all switches and the Supercharger. Game plays very fast and has no credit dots. LEDs throughout. Everything works the way it should.

Playfield is Diamond Plate and in extremely nice condition. No wear except for one small knick that is for the most part hidden by the upper right flipper. The cabinet has the typical Getaway fade and has light scratches/blemishes on it.

This not collectors quality, but absolutely could be if someone wanted it to be. It is already more than halfway there.

$2200, located in Boston, MA. Can deliver within 100 miles, willing to ship if buyer makes arrangements.

Pictures: https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157650080017428/
Gameplay Video:

20150122_205547.jpg 20150122_205627.jpg 20150122_205644.jpg 20150122_205708.jpg
2 weeks later
#1313 5 years ago

that baywatch looks really good. I'd be interested if the huge DMD didn't make me so nervous

1 month later
#1552 5 years ago

Just posted my Monopoly for sale: Monopoly Pinball - Fast, Clean, and Fun!

I just finished stripping down and cleaning this awesome Monopoly pinball machine top to bottom. Removed and cleaned all ramps and mechanisms to make this machine look truly beautiful. Both DMD's are crisp, updated software, plays like lightning. Bank door works perfectly, as does everything else in the game (see video).

http://www.youtube.com/embed/hHwe8uLijT8?autoplay=1&rel=0

Playfield is perfect, boards look brand new. Cabinet has some small blemishes (see pics) and there is flipper button rash on the right side. A great machine in a small or large collection.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157651820685662/

Located in Boston, MA. Can deliver within reasonable distance. Willing to ship anywhere if buyer makes arrangements.

$2400

Photo Apr 07, 7 36 35 PM.jpg Photo Apr 07, 7 36 19 PM.jpg Photo Apr 07, 7 33 56 PM.jpg
1 month later
#1725 5 years ago

I will be posting my Terminator 3 in the market later this week, but wanted to see if there was any interest locally (I'm in Boston). Pics are here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/sets/72157650312677526/

This machine has LEDs and has only one very minor playfield blemish (under the flipper, see if you can even notice it). The cabinet has some imperfections, but nothing too bad.

The game plays great and there are zero errors/imperfections in gameplay. RPG works awesome, and I just replaced the cannon coil and sleeve (motor works great). Will consider a trade for another 100% working, reliable pin with a fun theme to put in my bar. I will sell it outright for $240016134245817_fb4f4d463b_m.jpg16132550088_41281cf6b2_m.jpg

#1739 5 years ago

That Batman Forever looks awesome! I've been dying to spend some time with that game.

1 week later
#1821 5 years ago

I just put up my T3 for sale ($2500) or trade (+cash for a Stern title). Listing here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-terminator-3-boston-ma

Would make a deal for a local buyer. PinballBoston@gmail.com

16132550088_e048bbf7d5_o.jpg 16134245817_e2f81650cb_o.jpg 16319236022_3a7cb4908a_o.jpg 16134249707_43dd90eb23_o.jpg
1 month later
#2095 5 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For sale: Nice Getaway, LEDs, shopped, cabinet fade. $2300

That's a sexy Getaway! GLWTS

1 month later
#2317 5 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Baywatch $1795 Excellent shape all around needs nothing (Nicest Ive ever seen)

I got to play Baywatch at ReplayFX and was really surprised by it. Lots of cool shots, plenty of fun modes with big scoring, and the DMD animations are excellent. For $1795, that's a lot of pin for a real nice price. GLWTS

5 months later
#3659 5 years ago

man, that's a sweet deal on a mustang. I hope to own this machine soon. Perfect retheme candidate for Christine

Christine2_(resized).jpg

#3668 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

kinda prefer a premium version

I also like the Premium version of Mustang with the ramp diverter and hazard drops. I look forward to picking one up two years from now for $4k..... (a guy can dream, right?)

1 month later
#4002 4 years ago

anybody have a nice Sharkey's Shootout they want to sell? Finally got to play one and its a damn fun game!

Jeanette2485-FINAL-e1387329094912-1764x700_(resized).jpg

4 weeks later
#4393 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Stern Indiana Jones. $4K/BO. Excellent shape. Currently on location at Lanes and Games in Cambridge, MA. http://www.lanesandgamesarcade.com/ Super clean, plays great, error free. Full LED's added. Local guys can check it out anytime or call with questions, 978-317-8032.

I've played this IJ4 countless times at L&G, and it is by far the best one you'll ever see that spent time in an arcade. Perfectly maintained and the LEDs really make it pop! Mike is a great seller to work with, and he runs a promotion where for every machine you buy, you get a free high octane martini!

4 weeks later
#4662 4 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

Anyone looking for a decent cond. Stern band pin - this is it.
Was meant to be mine, but I came up short $$$ wise (and it really, really sucks).
I've seen it, played it, and it is a very solid copy of a great title--more so if you like extras.
Good guy seller too - buy with confidence.

You are always welcome to come play my killer Metallica at Flat Top Johnny's. Much more affordable than buying the machine outright

#4665 4 years ago
Quoted from mattmarr:

I have to say, I went to Flat Top Johhny's last week since it just reopened and I was blown away by the MET and GOT Prem you put in there.

Thanks so much for saying that! Just wait, in a few weeks I'm putting in a Monster Bash as a special promotion!

1 week later
#4704 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I'm still looking for something in the NH area ... Big Buck Hunter

Man I hope you land the BBH. I'd love to invite myself over to try it out. Looks pretty fun and you hardly see them out in the wild.

#4713 4 years ago
Quoted from Daniml:

There use to be one on route at "The Land Ho" on the Cape (Orleans) a few years back. Don't know if it's still there or who provides/supports those games.

I think I played the same bbh at the beachcomber in wellfleet a few years ago. As of last summer, the land ho had a fun avatar pro

#4714 4 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

TWD is epic and a masterpiece

I'll second that. Bought mine from this thread about a year ago.

6 months later
#6635 4 years ago
Quoted from djreddog:

Debated about starting a new topic but figured more people here would see it. Next October I will be making my first ever trip to Boston, specifically to watch the Boston Celtics play at TD Garden. I will be in town for a day for sure and possibly two days. I was wondering if there are any good places to play some pinball in the area and if you guys could give me some suggestions. Thanks in advance!
Chad

Hi Chad, there are 5 machines at Flat Top Johnny's in Cambridge (less than 2 miles from TD Garden). Game Of Thrones premium, MoonWalking Dead ft Michael Jackson, Doctor Who, KISS pro, and Sharkey's Shootout. By next Oct Cambridge will also have its first Barcade. More details to come soon.

3 months later
#7400 3 years ago

Anybody interested in a pristine HUO Monopoly?

1 month later
#7803 3 years ago

Anybody interested in trading me a pin for this Deluxe Space Invaders plus cash?

boston.craigslist.org link

2 months later
#8270 3 years ago

Swords of Fury for sale. Comes with extra populated playfield and NOS plastics set $2600

https://www.flickr.com/photos/62766853@N07/albums/72157647484173277

Located just outside of Boston

2 months later
#8733 3 years ago

I have the following games for sale. These are all excellent condition machines with no mods unless noted. Zero errors, meticulously maintained/cleaned. Most of these are on location in MA, so you have the option to see and play them in person. Delivery options available to those within a reasonable distance from Boston.

Aerosmith - $4800 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Star Trek - $4700 (currently at Flat Top Johnny's)

Sharkey's Shootout - $2300 (at Flat Top Johnny's) this comes with original and FTJ's custom translite. This is an underrated machine that gives a lot of bang for the buck.

Stern Spider - Man $4700 (Reading, MA - not on location)

KISS - $4200 (at Springdale Barrel Room in Framingham) Custom playlist with alt KISS songs available, or standard/stock tracks

NIB Stern Star Wars pro and Limited Edition also available

1 month later
#9069 3 years ago

O/T WTB - I'm looking for one of the following arcade games within a reasonable distance from Boston: Mortal Kombat 2 or 3, Street Fighter 2 (or vs Capcom), Teenage Turtles That Ninja or similar side scrolling beat em up. Let me know what you got.

1 week later
#9221 3 years ago

WTB Stern nba

2 weeks later
#9370 3 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

That was fast I saw this game, good guy and a nice looking game. Thx again for the driver.

Thanks Mike, you gave me the extra motivation needed to finally get this game listed

1 month later
#9757 3 years ago

Sharkey's Shootout for sale in Boston. LEDs, mirror blades, plays 100%. $2200 Check out the game on fb: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/522390748147605

1 week later
#9818 3 years ago

Still got my very nice Sharkey's Shootout. Make me an offer

2 weeks later
#9943 2 years ago

Anybody have a dolly parton they'd be willing sell near Boston?

1 year later
#12732 1 year ago

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone around Massachusetts have a Stern NBA in nice shape they would sell? Thanks

1 month later
#13304 1 year ago

Anybody have an avatar pro or le they'd be willing to sell?

2 months later
#13828 1 year ago

WTB: Stern NBA, Avatar LE, Mustang premium

3 weeks later
#14051 1 year ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to pinsider jokerz777 of NJ who sold me my grail game, the super rare Stern NBA pinball. Great communication, and he held the game for me even when people were offering him more than the price we agreed on. Great seller!

3 weeks later
#14292 1 year ago

Come compete on these gorgeous games this Sunday 8/11 at our Monthly Pinbrawl Tournament at Flat Top Johnny's (1 Kendall Sq Cambridge). 2pm start time, cash prizes, IFPA points, and mandatory fun for all Skill levels

Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Well, since you asked, my partner Mitch and I focus on two locations. We have Roxy's A4Cade at 298 Mass Ave in Cambridge and Flat Top Johnnys' in Kendall Square in Cambridge. Roxys' is a 21+ speakeasy style barcade right in the middle of MIT and just over the bridge from Boston and Fenway Park. Go to Roxys' Grilled Cheese and walk through the meat locker cooler door into an old school 80's style arcade. You'll find two full bars, 35 arcade games featuring nine pins including Addams Family, Stern Star Wars, Attack From Mars, Munsters LE, Batman 66, Medieval Madness, Mario Bros, Monster Bash and Game of Thrones. If you want to make a day of it then after Roxys' go to Flat Top Johnnys which has another nine pins including Iron Maiden, Guardians of the Galaxy, GOT premium, AC/DC, Munsters, Deadpool, AFM, Swords of Fury, and Spiderman vault. The two locations are close enough to walk to or just grab an Uber. Cambridge parking is tough but once you're there it's a blast. In the last year we have showcased high level restorations of Waterworld, Tales from the Crypt, and World Cup Soccer. We will have a beautifully restored South Park in the mix soon and the new Stern Jurassic Park is on the way and will be featured in a launch party in a few weeks. If that's not enough we also have a new COSMIC CARNIVAL on the way!! Check it out and have fun!!!

9 months later
#16650 8 months ago

Does anybody have a Mustang premium or KISS premium for sale within 100 miles of Boston?

1 week later
#16767 8 months ago

2008 Stern NBA pinball - Boston Celtics edition. Super clean and in excellent condition. All LEDs, Custom Larry Bird/Michael Jordan translite, original Bird/McHale Starting Lineup figures, custom 90s dance music mix, & pinnovators headphone kit. Very rare and very fun game. $5,500. Full ad with pics on Facebook

#16785 7 months ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

2008 Stern NBA pinball - Boston Celtics edition. Super clean and in excellent condition. All LEDs, Custom Larry Bird/Michael Jordan translite, original Bird/McHale Starting Lineup figures, custom 90s dance music mix, & pinnovators headphone kit. Very rare and very fun game. $5,500. Full ad with pics on Facebook

Prefer to sell outright but would consider trading for Mustang or KISS premium, X-MEN LE

#16804 7 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

Anyone in the MA/CT area looking to sell their NBA Fastbreak?

I've got a Stern NBA for sale in Boston which is a much better basketball themed game

#16818 7 months ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Sorry Mitch. Fastbreak is the better game.

A wise man once said: "don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk"

#16821 7 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Didn’t we once wonder who would beat who in a game of round ball between us?
Nows your chance.
I’ll play you for your Stern NBA, on any blacktop in New England.
if you win, I pay your full price,
if I win... a generous $3500...

Holy smokes is that a tempting offer, but I'm pretty sure you'd dunk on me all afternoon. I'd rather challenge you on the actual NBA pinball game...

1 week later
#16928 7 months ago

Looking to trade a low play HUO Roller Coaster Tycoon with documentation. Let me know what you got, willing to go +/- cash for the right title

Preferable trades are late 70s gottlieb games, early 80s bally games, or modern sterns (sam or spike system)

#16929 7 months ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Looking to trade a low play HUO Roller Coaster Tycoon with documentation. Let me know what you got, willing to go +/- cash for the right title
Preferable trades are late 70s gottlieb games, early 80s bally games, or modern sterns (sam or spike system)

I'm also interested in the Data East Pepsi Michael Jackson game that's a reskin of Laser Wars if anyone has that.

1 month later
#17289 6 months ago

Monster Bash Special Edition excellent condition - $6900 delivered within reasonable distance from Boston

Avatar pro - colorLED display, all LEDs, LEDOCD board, art blades, shaker, overall excellent condition, flippers rebuilt very recently - $4900 delivered within reasonable distance from Boston

**SOLD**Golden Tee Live - running 2018 courses but has upgraded video card and can support update to 2020 courses or conversion to Home edition - $3500 delivered within reasonable distance from Boston

#17293 6 months ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Does it still think it’s in a bar?
But seriously, any idea what that conversion process requires? Pedestal and stand?

The conversion from LIVE to a HOME unit requires a security chip from Incredible Technologies. HOME version gives you free play but you can still play online in the contests. The unit I'm selling is the game showpiece pedestal, flat screen mount, and the flat screen. Also have an extra track ball.

#17397 6 months ago

MoonWalking Dead ft Michael Jackson just listed on FB marketplace. Response to this should be fun https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/294093941795512/

#17436 6 months ago

Game of Thrones premium $6500 - Very good condition, all 4 flippers recently rebuilt.

Outright sale preferred but will listen to trade offers for other modern Stern games

#17437 6 months ago

Deadpool pro $5400 - Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. Top side: stripped, cleaned, waxed. Bottom side: every mech gone through, new flippers installed. Very clean game that is playing hyper fast and fun. Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available

#17477 5 months ago

Have an Atari PONG Cocktail Table for sale $4k

Prefer selling outright but will consider modern pinball trades (KISS, Mustang pro or premium, X-MEN LE are some I like but let me know what you got)

#17517 5 months ago

Jurassic Park pro - Excellent Condition 5600

Guardians of the Galaxy pro - Excellent Condition 5400

2 weeks later
#17719 5 months ago

Guardians of the Galaxy pro - cash price 5200

Can deliver within a reasonable distance from Boston for a small cost

#17756 4 months ago

Looking to sell a game or two to fund the new Avengers hotness. Send me a message if you want pics and details on any of the following games that are either huo or fully shopped and loved and in excellent condition.
Star Wars pro
Guardians pro
Stranger Things pro
Game of Thrones premium
Iron Man 2020 vault edition
Aerosmith pro
Iron Maiden pro
Walking Dead (regular pro or custom MJ MoonWalking Dead)

#17787 4 months ago

Walking Dead pro - Excellent mechanical and cosmetic condition. only flaw is a small right head cabinet decal blemish

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/yCzz5x267629nKMZ9

4600 cash. Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available

#17836 4 months ago

GOTG pro - SOLD
GOT premium - 6300
Aerosmith pro - 4800
Walking Dead pro - 4600

Can include MoonWalking Dead software (Michael Jackson music and callouts) and Thriller translite with the TWD pro for a few extra bucks

#17881 4 months ago

Listing my low play HUO Iron Man vault edition (built Feb 2020) with all the hot mods (colorLED display, shaker motor, art blades, flipper bat decals, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod). Plays and looks fantastic.

5300 with Color Display 4900 without. Cash preferred. Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HGVNdSwHw2JCeCFE9

#17883 4 months ago

Would trade this mint IM VE or my Game of Thrones premium for a nice Avatar LE, X-Men LE, or KISS premium +/-

Quoted from BigBangBack:

Listing my low play HUO Iron Man vault edition (built Feb 2020) with all the hot mods (colorLED display, shaker motor, art blades, flipper bat decals, speaker inserts, custom shooter rod). Plays and looks fantastic.

5300 with Color Display 4900 without. Cash preferred. Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HGVNdSwHw2JCeCFE9

1 week later
#17988 4 months ago

Stranger Things pro HUO in excellent condition
$5200

Aerosmith pro in excellent condition
$4800

Iron Man 2020 vault edition with lots of mods and colorled display
$5300

Walking Dead pro in excellent condition
$4500

Would consider trades for Iron Maiden pro/premium, Jurassic Park pro, Ghostbusters premium/LE, X-Men LE, Avatar LE, KISS pro/premium

1 week later
#18059 3 months ago

Have a few games I'm looking to sell or trade. All are in excellent condition.

Aerosmith pro - 4800
Walking Dead pro - 4600
Game of Thrones premium - 6300
Ghostbusters pro - 4900

Cash preferred. Would consider trades for Iron Maiden pro/premium, Jurassic Park pro/premium, KISS pro /premium, X-MEN LE

3 weeks later
#18190 3 months ago

Looking to buy a Golden Tee Home or Live edition. Can pay cash or trade a modern Stern +/- cash

#18210 89 days ago

Anybody have a transformers pro they'd be willing to sell? Preferably close to Boston

1 month later
#18534 50 days ago

Looking to trade my very low play HUO Mustang pro with all the essential mods (shaker, mirror blades, tachometer, shifter shooter rod, NOS tanks, etc.) Machine is in excellent condition.

Interested in trading for other modern Stern machines. Jurassic Park, KISS (pro or premium), Deadpool, X-Men LE, Avatar LE are top of the list, but let me know what you got.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/owr2zQmnaUA3t1co9

Located in Boston

1 week later
#18629 43 days ago

Game of Thrones premium in nice condition

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SRksJfbJUfRpSMzKA

#18631 42 days ago

for sale is my low play HUO Mustang pro pinball. Game looks and plays perfectly. Shaker, mirror blades, tachometer, shifter shooter rod, etc

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/owr2zQmnaUA3t1co9

Game is located in Reading MA. Game can be brought out to garage to check out in a covid safe way.

Delivery within reasonable distance from Boston available for a small cost

#18646 41 days ago

Ad up for Game of Thrones premium. Buy this game and all of your wildest dreams will come true

Archived after 4 days
Sold off Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “For sale is my Game of Thrones premium pinball. Very clean, plays 100%. All 4 flippers were recently rebuilt and playing snappy and strong. Has shaker motor. Game is clean above an...”
2020-12-17
Boston, MA

#18652 40 days ago

**pending**

I have a "working project" Taxi Marilyn Edition i want to sell. Game boots and plays but is not holding settings. Cabinet and playfield are decent, no cracked ramps, all switches, lamps and coils are working. Right flipper does not flip and the translite is missing. This could be a very nice game with some time and effort.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjtXNz1RGr5YSsx88

900 obo

Can deliver within a reasonable distance from Boston

#18680 39 days ago

Taxi just left with Santa & Marilyn on their way to the airport. Thanks to all that reached out

Quoted from BigBangBack:

I have a "working project" Taxi Marilyn Edition i want to sell. Game boots and plays but is not holding settings. Cabinet and playfield are decent, no cracked ramps, all switches, lamps and coils are working. Right flipper does not flip and the translite is missing. This could be a very nice game with some time and effort.

Pictures: https://photos.app.goo.gl/KjtXNz1RGr5YSsx88

900 obo

Can deliver within a reasonable distance from Boston

#18717 36 days ago

I have a Bally Space Time project I am looking to sell. Thought I would restore it myself but need to make space in my garage. Playfield and cabinet have wear but overall decent considering it's age. The backglass is pretty good. Game does not come with the modern Stern legs that are on it now.

400 or best cash offer. Game is sold as is. Would like this gone asap. Can deliver within reasonable distance from Boston

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/si1bdCtQcCmSZ7eq7

#18720 36 days ago

Space Time project is pending. I do have the lift top glass. No legs though. The set on now are Stern legs from another game i have in storage.

Quoted from chas10e:

Is the lift-top glass there? Do you have "a set" of legs for it ? , I'm interested but still have Christmas shopping to do or I'd leave the house right now
I think I can squeeze one more game in here.
Shawn

#18728 33 days ago

Space Time project has traveled to another dimension. Thanks to all that inquired

Quoted from BigBangBack:

Space Time project is pending. I do have the lift top glass. No legs though. The set on now are Stern legs from another game i have in storage.

1 week later
#18794 25 days ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Any stern pros for sale anywhere near 4k?

T3 is a sub 4k modern Stern that is a lot of fun

#18838 21 days ago

After enjoying some special time with her curvy ramps and big bright lights, I'm ready to part with my drop dead gorgeous Elvira House of Horror premium. I am the first owner and have loved her from the moment I laid (eyes on) her. Machine is dialed in, super clean, and super fun with the latest code. Prefer pickup but can deliver locally for a small cost.

"I'm having multiple jackpots!!"

Archived after 9 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) “After enjoying some special time with her curvy ramps and big bright lights, I'm ready to part with my drop dead gorgeous Elvira House of Horror premium. I am the first owner and h...”
2021-01-07
Topsfield , MA
8,600 (Firm)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 4,199.00
$ 221.00
Cabinet Parts
Tilted Pinball
$ 4.00
Electronics
Z-connector (24 pin) Out of stock
Professor Pinball
$ 109.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
To-Go Cup - LED Out of stock
UpKick Pinball
$ 1,099.00
$ 35.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
Tommy's Pins
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
ArcadeArts
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 6.50
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
$ 36.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 68.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 5,999.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6.00

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bigbangback.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside