IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beachpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16397 4 years ago
Quoted from jibmums:

trying to justify or not justify a trip up from Long Island. Now I can sleep tonight.

I live a couple minutes from the guy and couldn’t justify the trip once I saw the actual photos.

4 months later
#17749 3 years ago

Just put my Bronco up. Plays and looks great.

Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Bronco Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Very nice, low play count, Bronco. I went through pretty much every part of this game to get it playing 100%. It was stored in someone’s workspace under a stack of drywall for ...”
2020-09-03
Pulteney, NY
875 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 185 times

2 months later
#18328 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH

I could use a couple, maybe we can find a discount for getting more than one somewhere.

3 months later
#19546 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a Class of 1812 they feel like selling or trading?

Just saw one on Facebook market, silver spring MD. In the “pinball for sale group”

https://www.facebook.com/groups/630406413802349/permalink/1859963134179998/

2 months later
#20354 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Wtb: Gottlieb Haunted House

I have a line on one out here in VT. I’ll dm you his contact info when he gets back to me.

1 month later
#20872 2 years ago

I know it’s a long shot, but going to throw it out there. Looking to trade a couple games for a Bally skill roll, if anyone local is interested.

I grew up playing one at the backwoods watering hole that my Dad drank at, and have many fond memories of flicking nickels and drinking orange sodas while hanging with him and the old timers at the bar.

For trade I have a really nice Dolly Parton and a nice slick chick, as well as some other rare birds and woodrails that could be discussed.

(Not interested in selling the games at this point)

7 months later
#23222 2 years ago

Selling a couple rare projects in southern Vermont:

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a nice working game that looks, plays and functions great. All critical components are complete and in good condition. The only missing parts are the marquee, a spring &...”
1 year ago
Pulteney, NY
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
Williams Set Up Archived
As is - “This rare (225 made) AAB game was shopped and working before being stored. It is being sold as a non working project because I'm moving and don't have the time to set it up ( no p...”
2022-02-04
Pulteney, NY
375 (Firm)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 419 times

3 weeks later
#23344 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Not sure what the negativity is about.

There are two remakes in the works, one for the states(linked above) and another for the rest of the world, which is being distributed by an Australian company (though both appear to be manufactured in the states). I think most of the negativity is directed towards the terrible art on the global one, which can be seen here.

https://www.mcglobalgames.com/ice-cold-beer/

1 year later
#27011 1 year ago

One of the coolest mechanical pre war games made. Each game plays half an inning of baseball. It keeps track of outs, strikes, balls and hits, as well as players making their way around the bases. All with no electricity. Makes for awesome dollar games with friends to see who can get the most runs before getting three outs.

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work - “This is a nice working game that looks, plays and functions great. All critical components are complete and in good condition. The only missing parts are the marquee, a spring &...”
1 year ago
Pulteney, NY
Expired!

1 week later
#27055 1 year ago

Selling two gottlieb Lightening Ball woodrails in a package deal.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “This listing is for both lightening balls (you must take both). I acquired both to restore one into a collector quality game, and the second as a players. The primary game has a...”
2023-04-18
Pulteney, NY
850 (Firm)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 339 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider beachpickle.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=beachpickle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.