5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14,132 posts - Hot topic!
  • 773 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 15 minutes ago by Colsond3
  • Topic is favorited by 414 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 2,356 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160803_163004_(resized).jpg
tmp_5553-20160803_113350-1414929868.jpg
20160801_200751_(resized).jpg
20160802_232803_(resized).jpg
20160802_232233_(resized).jpg
IMG_3895_(resized).JPG
IMG_3877_(resized).JPG
IMG_3878_(resized).JPG
IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2833 3 years ago

Haunted House and Devils Dare projects. SOLD

1 week later
#2902 3 years ago

I have a nice Xenon for sale. It's so nice I had to put it in the title.
SOLD

Xenon_01.jpg
Xenon_07.jpg

#2905 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Agreed. Bring dat bitch to Jersey!

I'm only about 2 and a half hours away!!!

#2907 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

beautiful. you clear that?

Not sure if it's cleared or not. I bought her from Classicades. The guys that make the overlays. They did the overlay and other work to it when I bought it. I had the game buried in storage and another Xenon came up so I bought that one. Can't keep them both.

IMG_1378.jpg

#2925 3 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

Flintstones trade didn't go through. Guy never showed. Still available

Probably the same guy that didn't show on my Xenon today?

#2946 3 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Funny thing is I wasn't telling wife I had to add money in trade, so couldn't bitch about her using it for other needs

This happens to me once also. Never tell the wife you are using money plus trade!!! She always says "What the hell do you need another pinball machine for anyway"

#2972 3 years ago
Quoted from JPscranton:

DE Time Machine, complete $125. Enola PA. Not my game.
" target="_blank">harrisburg.craigslist.org link
00s0s_8CXS1bgWqIb_600x450.jpg

That's almost in my back yard! Poor guy probably got a hundred texts by now. Never worked on a DE so didn't bother.

#2974 3 years ago
Quoted from dontknowsquat:

Buy for $125 Do nothing but wipe the game down and post for $1500 , nice flip.

Nice flip my ass. Just a greedy money flip. No love for the game or the hobby. SHAME,

#3006 3 years ago

FOR SALE: Sometimes working Bally Lost World pinball machine project. $500
CPU board has minor acid damage. All other boards work.

LW_01.jpg
LW_07.jpg

#3034 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Midway GORF cocktail table. Cab is in good condition but you will need a new overlay for the glass. Great for converting to a multicade game, Monitor powers on and has no screen burn. No board set or power supply board.
GORF Cocktal table Great for Multicade. SOLD

#3053 3 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

anyone got a flash gordon?

That's what I'd like to know. I've been trying to trade my Xenon for one the past month.

#3069 3 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

My HH feels heavier than my SI, if I had to guess I would say SI is around 245-265 lbs.

Owned both and can tell you the HH is the heaviest widebody. Triple playfield! But SI is wider.

1 week later
#3211 3 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

I totally agree with you Rascal. I have been in this hobby just two years and I have bought 6 pins in that time each one I have done some upgrade to them and when I went to sell them I lost money each time and not just a $100 dollars, a couple was quite a lot of $$$$. I just don't know enough about the pins to do a lot of the work myself so I have to pay someone which makes the pins that I buy move up fast on the $$$ I put into them. I try to be careful with what I buy and who I buy from but pins breakdown and that is a fact that I have learned the hard way. I am starting to ramble and I know some people get upset about us conversing on this thread so I will sign off. Happy Thanksgiving. Henry

I like pizza. Hell I love pizza. I take a loss every time I buy one and eat it. I've even tried selling the empty boxes on ebay and didn't sell a single one. I just took a $400 loss on the last game I sold. I owned it, I played it. Money well spent.
PS. Pins break down, all the time. Even new in box ones do. Why do you think most of us can rebuild a pin blindfolded, with the lights off, one hand tied behind our backs and standing on one foot. Did I miss anything
WANTED Flash Gordon pinball machine.

#3223 3 years ago
Quoted from Evilive69:

It's time to buy my first pin. Looking for a Xenon, Elektra, Haunted House, Black Hole, Grand Lizard or possibly a Sorcerer.

Just had a guy drive down from Rochester NY to pick up 6 working monitors. He's coming back in two weeks to get 6 more. Said he'd bring the pin down to Harrisburg for $150.

2 weeks later
#3320 3 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

...and we are talking eBay here ... home of inflated pin prices. Nice Embryon regardless. I'd sure like to have it.

I've seen and played this Embryon in-person and can say I understand the pricing. "Nice Embryon regardless" is an understatement. You have to see it yourself. The nicest Embryon I have ever seen. One of the nicest classic Bally restorations I have ever seen also. Keep in mind I have been collecting classic SS games since the late 90's so have seen a lot in my time. Only wish I had a Getaway to trade.

2 weeks later
#3415 3 years ago

bumping to top of my list.

3 weeks later
#3602 3 years ago
Quoted from Fixie:

For Sale : Gottlieb Target Pool Project. $125 OBO
Picked this up as a winter project and obvious I won't get to it. Seems like all the parts are there. Someone hacked up the bells and a couple of bell coils burnt but the rest looks ok. Only a few lights come on when powered up. Back glass has couple of small flaking spots.
Local pick up only.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Looks like a nice project. Need to get a EM or two soon.

3 weeks later
#3822 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

Big Hit: great playing and in good shape but has a week turret serve. $550
Jacks Open: complete and unshopped. I bought the game last month to do the big rehab but have too many projects $500

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Man, if only I had more room and money. Sold off all my EM's years ago. Would love to get a few now. Both these games are great playing games.

1 month later
#4237 3 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

I can't really wrap my head around being so deeply affected by a movie but then my parents let me watch The Exorcist when I was 8 or 9 (scratch that, DAD said "don't tell mom"), it bothered me for a day or two. When I was growing up, WoZ came on TV (antenna, not cable) every year around the same time so we grew up watching it. Then trying to sync it up to Pink Floyd later in life... Seen that movie a million times and read all 14 of the original books but the pin still doesn't do anything for me. Wife suggested buying one to re-theme as Dark Side of Oz though so there's always that.

I can personally say, I seen Jaws in the movie theater when it first came out. I was also around 8 or 9. I wouldn't get in the ocean for several years after and I still don't like getting in the ocean. However, if they make a Jaws pin I'm getting that sucker.

1 month later
#4602 3 years ago
Quoted from gac:

A little off topic but wasnt there an "R"-rated version of the Jack in the Box back glass made?

I heard of this also. Never seen one though.

#4605 3 years ago

I have a Budweiser Tapper video game SOLD
Board set was just rebuilt by Chris Jumper. New Arcadeshop switching power supply converter installed. Have the original power supply board that needs repaired. No acid damage. New uninstaled control panel overlay. Marquee is a new overlay/translite. Pm if interested. No trades, Will get better pictures tomorrow.

IMG_2567_(resized).JPG

#4610 3 years ago

Basket case Bally Skateball SOLD
Someone bring this gal back to life.
See market ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33718
Can bring to Allentown show on Friday if sold.
Will have other projects and a bunch of parts to list also.

#4612 3 years ago

Lost cause Bally Lost World. $450.
It's complete and a complete players condition game.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't. (battery acid on MPU)
Market ad https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33720

LW_01_(resized).JPG

#4614 3 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Fireball II
Works like it should. Rebuild flippers and pop bumpers
Can bring to Pinfest if paid in advance.
Only plan on being there Friday.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

Awe dang it. I'm supposed to be selling games and you had to list this! Gotta pass, Gotta pass. If I can keep saying that until someone buys it I'm safe.

#4616 3 years ago

Basket case Spy Hunter for sale Only SOLD
listed in the market place
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33722

1 week later
#4682 3 years ago

Galaxy (Stern, 1980) Project. SOLD
Listed in the market place
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/34080
It's complete, Just repined and crimped the rectifier board. Acid damage CPU.
GI lights come on.

IMG_2742_(resized).JPG
IMG_2747_(resized).JPG

#4687 3 years ago

Galaxy is now sold. Still have my Bally Lost World.
Has minor acid damage to MPU. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't $450.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33720

1 week later
#4718 3 years ago

Wanted to buy: Bally Squawk & Talk sound board. Need it for a Spectrum but can get different roms if needed.

Squark_&_Talk._(resized).jpg

1 week later
#4800 3 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hell, I should buy it just for the doorbell credit button!

I've got the exact doorbell credit button on my Bally ST. Most of been an option from Bally at the time.

3 weeks later
#5028 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballCharlieNY:

Oh ok!!! I thought somehow the pics did not show. Pics are a worth a thousand words ?

Two or three pics. Anything else you should just open your own market place ad. Really kills it when reading from a cell phone.

7 months later
#7019 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, don't mean to.
Seems oddly like there's not a whole lot of action in general right now. I've been seeing some really good, desirable and decently priced titles sitting in the marketplace and on threads here, and also on CL with no movement at all.

Tax time is coming so I doubt anything will sit long.

#7077 2 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

Scared Stiff Secured for $5600, shopped with LED's and skull pile mod installed. Zero wear.

I'll take it! I'll take it!. Where are you located?

4 weeks later
#7308 2 years ago

Any have a Bally Playboy backglass for sale? Still looking.

1 month later
#7430 2 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

TAF in rochester NY. 5300.00 "rare!" "one of only 20,000 ever produced!" "Raul Julia! (is dead so I will play that to make it seem more valuable to a mindless numbskull)" :-)Hit me up if interested. Can bring to Allentown possibly. I will probably list it here too once i need to grab a full set of pics. I think i have a few now.

Can I bid $7300 on it? I'll send the check after you send the game!

1 week later
#7514 2 years ago
Quoted from Pbpins:

Not looking to unload but I might consider selling my Transporter if price was right or interesting trade come along!

Is it my old Transporter ???

1 month later
#7839 2 years ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I agree My wife made a solid offer on Bad Cats but in the end we agreed it needed a lot of repairs. I did not mind doing the repairs but 2700 was more than we wanted pay.

I paid $1800 for my Bad Cats needing nothing. With nice playfield. bought it off EBay of all places last year.

3 weeks later
#7956 2 years ago

Desided to put up my Super Mario Bros Mushroom World. I'd call It a working project. Game workes and plays but sound board is bad. I know it's the sound board itself because I tested it in my Freddy. Game will need shopped and probably need the left ramp replaced. Has ticket dispenser. Cab is average, playfield is better then average. All parts are available from PBR. If someone wants it for $2000 I'll sell it the way it is. Will make market place ad in a few days.

2 weeks later
#8057 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

That's it...we're getting into a cosmic gunfight
Actually agreed. I think I've only seen about 3 or 4 Pharaoh's in about 6 or 7 years. The audio rocks on it..and I actually think I prefer Pharaoh to BK or BK2K (although BK2K has killer music/audio as well). Sounds almost Flash Gordon-ish.

Seen 3 different Pharoahs on CL and a few on eBay in the last couple years. Picked mine up off CL but had to drive 4 hours to get it.

1 month later
#8280 1 year ago

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

#8298 1 year ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Anyone interested in an empty Silverball Mania cab. It's completely gutted. Just the cab W/side rails, lockdown bar receiver, head and display panel. $50
Also have a Project Williams Laser Ball with really nice playfiled. Missing the CPU and driver board and master display. $300

Laser Ball is now sold. Still have an empty Silverball Mania cab/head for $50.Includes side rails and lockdown bar receiver.

2 weeks later
#8373 1 year ago

Just listed another project pin in the market place. Silverball Mania $450. OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/52970

#8395 1 year ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Still looking for a met pro! (Or and le priced like a pro )

How about a pro priced like and LE?

1 month later
#8663 1 year ago

Throwing this out there for a friend of mine. He has a Bud Tapper with color side art. Looking to trade for a pin =/- cash or sell. The game is located in York just a couple minutes from the show. At this time the sound is out on the game. Not sure if I'll have time to look at it yet. Pm me if interested.

Update: Tapper is now sold.

1 month later
#8945 1 year ago

Pm sent on the Kiss. I'll take it if it isn't already gone.

#8991 1 year ago

Looking for a MM, MMR or MMR LE
Pm me what you have for sale.

Added 20 months ago: MMR LE Found. Thanks for all responses.

1 week later
#9081 1 year ago

Yeah, make a market place ad. It's that simple and only cost a few bucks if you sell.

#9097 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

Certainly not an opportunity to put on a price police badge thats for sure lol!
I have no idea, I just used the suggested price on the pinside market page. If someone is interested but the price is out of wack I'm open to best offers (as the ad notes).
Checked a couple places and I'm not really sure. The pin only has ~200 balls played and a few hundred in mods (headphone jack being one of them)
ebay.com link » New Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping
ebay.com link » New Stern Metallica Premium Monster Pinball Machine Free Shipping
https://www.thepinballcompany.com/product/metallica-monsters-premium-pinball-machine/
Like I said, if someone is interested and wants to throw a price at me, lets do it!

Actually the eBay price is rather high also. They have it jumped up to cover the eBay sales fee. Which would be around $400 for $7200 pin. Just saying. But agree with you that people have the right to ask what ever price they want.

2 weeks later
#9266 1 year ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Mine was in a flood and I still got more than 4k for it.

Pre-JJPOTC though.

#9270 1 year ago
Quoted from Don44:

I have had my eye out for a potc for a while and it seems like they are always asking around 5k which seems too high to me. It seems like the prices on those somewhat older Sterns is coming down though with so many newer titles out there.

Quoted from zacaj:

True... Has there been any noticable effect yet? I'm curious to see what will happen with that, but not sure how much their markets actually overlap

To answer both at one. Been looking for a nice HUO POTC for a while. Just bought a mint one the day of the JJPOTC reveal.
Pre-JJPOTC prices average $5 with high of $5.5
The week after JJPOTC I could have bought 3 different ones for less then $4.5 all were HUO.

#9311 1 year ago

Archived after 17 days
Sold for $ 800
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Jungle Lord. It play. Not all work though. You buy. Pay cash!!!!”
2017-11-21
Harrisburg, PA
Just listed my Jungle Lord in the market place. Game is in average condition. Will need a good shop job but works and plays.
Known issues are: Backglass looks good for the most part but bottom edge is lifting/flaking. Match/credit display only shows single digit on the credit side. (Never looked into it.) Game blows the solenoid fuse every couple of games. I tried running each solenoid in test mode to find the one causing it but it won't blow right away. So gave up looking for it.

#9361 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfactory2000:

You mean the metal vs wood? Interesting. I like the wood in my Met over the metal in my kiss. Feels more solid to me.

Same here. I passed on several metal backbox METs to get the wood one. But then again, that was around the time the metal ones were peeling.

#9413 1 year ago
Quoted from Aahzz:

Looking to pick up a pin this weekend. 2800 or less within a couple hours from me. What’s everyone have for sale!

aahzz I have a Williams Flash and Phoenix. Both are $800 each. In Harrisburg.

1 month later
#9773 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

All I care about is that Virginia is certainly within driving distance. I've bought a few games from Pinsiders down there. They can post here all they want.

Always considered PA as part of the Mid Atlantic region. But then again for some reason I always liked driving south from PA. Probably because they have been doing construction on I81 north since I got my drivers license back in 1985.

2 months later
#10399 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Any April fools deals to be had today? I'm selling my Whirlwind but need to get at least $500 for it.

I don't like to price police but that's way too high. Sorry had to say it.

4 weeks later
#10565 1 year ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Was looking forward to bidding on this....but the guy couldn't even tell me if it worked! I asked him to just push start or try a coin....he said, "I don't care, I just want it gone!" Oh well.....
ebay.com link » Pinball Machines For Sale

spfxted Sorry, my Scorpion is sold.

3 months later
#11288 11 months ago

Doesn't VP cabs make cabinets also?

2 weeks later
#11473 10 months ago

Wanted to pass this along. Huge pinball and video game auction going on in central PA Saturday Sept 8th.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/lifetime-pinball-amp-video-game-collection-auction-in-central-pa-09-08#post-4572173

#11486 10 months ago
Quoted from Pinsterwmass:

How many lifetime collections are there?

That was same auction company but not a lifetime collection. Only had less then half what is offered at this one. Yeah prices were on the higher side if you're used to getting deals.

1 month later
#11846 8 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I was really fighting the urge to chime in...which apparently failed miserably.
The reality is I would have rather seen the game go to someone that actually wanted a Time Machine, and would have gotten it for a great price. As Beagle said, the game fired right up and was playing 100% the day of. Obviously didn't call for major repairs, and he had offered it up for a fantastic price. I was even considering making the drive up to grab it.
Instead, it's bought, listed one and a half days later for $650 more, on the same platform, and with the display issue still present. And we wonder why games are not available for decent prices anymore? I could understand some increase if a brand new Pinscore display had been thrown in it to rectify that issue.
I've definitely bought games and sold them relatively quickly, even days later. The difference? I either bought it home thinking I would like it and didn't, or I saved it from a non-pinhead, barn or garage where it would have otherwise rotted, and I pass it on for the same price or as near to that as possible that I had picked it up for. If I list it slightly higher, that's because I fixed it 100% and shopped it. Or slight money added if I drove REALLY FAR to get the game. Really just trying to keep games in circulation, and get them in the hands of actual hobbyists for good prices.
I bought a damn Pharaoh for $700 last year, shopped it, got it playing 100%, and sold it a few months later. For $850 or $900 I think. I could have skyrocketed the price on that game....but didn't. I passed it on to someone who really wanted one. (regretfully though)
If you want to flip games, do what you want. But don't grab one from a Pinside FS thread that several people are yearning over, then post an ad on Pinside one and a half days later and think people won't notice. Obviously that thought process was there, because an ad was created, yet it wasn't posted back in this thread.
Rant over guys...sorry for the temp derail. It would just be nice to find games for decent prices and actually get them, like it used to happen.

Now, now, Colson. It’s not good Pinball to call out a flipper on Pinside. Don’t you remember I got shunned for doing that in my thread.

#11894 8 months ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Time to change things up.
Playfield and cab in excellent shape. Zero issues. Plays fast and smooth.

- New Comet & Cointaker mix of premium LEDs throughout
- Back Alley sling/...”
33 days ago Montclair, NJ 4,800
Ranhorton

This market confuses me right now. $4800 spiderman HUO a year ago would be gone in a few minutes. Oh well.
(Still for sale/trade if anyone is interested)

SM, POTC and TSPP were all games I wanted since they were new. Over the years I've saved up enough money to buy one but bought a MET instead. Started saving more money and watched prices climb and climb. Found a good deal on a Scared Stiff and bought that instead. Started saving again and watched prices flatline in the past year. But, with every new game that comes out and the new Sterns with color LCD I really can't see myself paying more then 4k on a mint HUO. Same with AP, always wanted one but when people are asking 3k for a used routed pin I'm just going to walk on by.

#11915 8 months ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Well put!
I usually lose money when I sell a game and don’t expect to make profits. Just surprised I haven’t been able to sell SM since it is packed full of so many more things to shoot at compared to many new games out there.

I'm surprised also. Last year this would have been an easy 5g. Although my buddy did pick up a mint HUO SM for $4500 at Allentown show. Thought he got a great deal on it.
And completely agree it's a better shooting game then many of the new Stern LCD pins. AS and SW comes to mind. Not saying your game isn't worth more just saying to me the hype train ran out for Stern DMD pins. With the thought of Munsters and Elvira 3 coming out with LCD my money is on hold. But I still would love to own a SM someday.

#11918 8 months ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

I think the market for used HUO Sterns is totally holding/stagnating/whatever you want to call it. I bought an X-Men LE (great game) three years ago for $5300. Went to sell it this year and had to drop it to $4500 before anyone was interested, and I wasn't surprised at all. When a little over 5 grand would get you an Iron Maiden, why *would* you pay over 5 grand for an old game? I know I wouldn't. Hey, if someone wanted to rent me an awesome LE for three years for $800, I'd take that deal. So I feel fine about it.

So you lost $800 but owned the game for 3 years. If you use your rent equation it would come out to $22.22 a month rent to play the game as much as you like and when ever you like. Losing some cash doesn't sound all that bad when looking at it like that. Hell I put about $60 a month in the pins at our league. I think i'm doing it wrong.

#11920 8 months ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

That's literally what I said in my post, dude- "Hey, if someone wanted to rent me an awesome LE for three years for $800, I'd take that deal. So I feel fine about it."

That's why I was quoting you. But the $22.22 a month sounded better.

#11951 8 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody have a working MPU for a Future Spa (#AS-2962-14), or a rectifier board (#AS-2518-49) and transformer (#E-122-131)? Or have a good source for the transformer - PBR?
Just thought I'd ask before I go searching for new parts and Alltek.

I would go with https://nvram.weebly.com/new-pcbs.html for the MPU and rectifier board.
I'll check to see if I have the Transformer.

#11953 8 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cool...thanks Scott. Let me know.

Don't have the transformer. It was only used in Future Spa, Space Invaders and Kiss.
I know I didn't part out any of those games over the years. I do have 2 Stern 16B-3, 1 Bally E-122-142 and 1 Bally E-122-125.
PS. Got the shirt. Thanks again.

#11955 8 months ago
Quoted from zacaj:

Do they use a different voltage or something for some reason?

Yes they did but not sure what for. Here is a chart copied from pINwIKI. oH CRAP. Cant upload pictures. I'll type it.
See Winding 4 it's 9.2 volts. That's the only difference.

Part Number Power Transformer Module Rectifier Board Assembly Winding 1 Winding 2 Winding 3 Winding 4 Winding 5
E-122-125.......AS-2877, AS2877-1............AS-2518-18................49VAC.....173VAC.....7.3VAC.....7.8VAC.....12VAC
E-122-131.......AS-2877-3.........................AS-2518-49................49VAC......173VAC....7.3VAC.....9.2VAC.....12VAC

#11957 8 months ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

For SI, FS, and Kiss, more power was needed for the extra controlled lamps. Frontier and Skateball did not use the E-122-131 transformer, and the info on the PW has been fixed.
Jim

Thanks Jim.
Yeah, I was supersized to see Frontier and Skateball listed as using one because I always remembered it only being the three games that used one. Was going to buy a Kiss long ago that needed one and passed for that reason.

#11975 8 months ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I need a williams / bally 80s style coin door for either firepower or spaceshuttle.

Why only from Firepower or Space Shuttle? Most of the Williams doors are the same. Also It wouldn't be considered a Williams/Bally coin door since the two companies used different coin doors at that time. I probably have one but not sure what it's from.

3 months later
#12663 5 months ago

Have a friend looking for a Laser War. Let me know if anyone wants to sell one.

2 weeks later
#12818 4 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

It's tough to find anything below the low $6k range these days. I don't think I've seen anything in the $5k range recently.

There was one local to me for $5500. 100% working. Sold in two days.

3 weeks later
#13106 4 months ago

Still have my Flash available. Can deliver to Pinfest if deposit paid in advance.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/75924

1 week later
#13216 3 months ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

The first game I ever bought in 2001/2002 was TAF. I paid $800 for it from a local operator. And I sold it for $900, about a year later, after fixing a couple of bad switches and cleaning it top to bottom, figuring I could just get another one as easily/cheapily, should the urge ever return. And now, here we are, haha.

Quoted from JoshPA:

Bought a NIB CV during the closeout ($2k). I sold it and went dark on pinball for like 15 years... Now I don't care that I lost money, but sure wish I had a true HUO CV.

Think all of us that have been in the hobby since the dark days of the late 90s early 2000s have been there. Personally turned down a HUO MB for $3000. And another friend selling a HUO SS and AFMR for $4000 for the pair. Thought they was crazy. Could wright a book on al the games I passed on because I thought they were too high.

2 weeks later
#13325 3 months ago

Not a pinball but does use balls.
I'm selling my Tornado coin-op Foosball Table.
This is a coin operated professional split top table 350 lbs. Same ones used in tournament and seen in bars. Legs not shown but are included. Price is $550. Located in Harrisburg Pa, 17112. Can deliver to Allentown Pinfest if paid in advance.
Mods, please delete if not allowed.

#13375 3 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Finally somebody decided to post a pool on here... I've been waiting forever!!

Actually this is the second time someone posted about trading a pool. Might be same person.

#13384 3 months ago

Pinbot listed in the marketplace. $1850

Archived after 3 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Williams Pinbot pinball machine. Very strong playing Pinbot with lots of upgrades and bulletproofing done. Has a few cosmetic blemishes but nothing that effects game play. I'd rate...”
2019-04-20
Harrisburg, PA

Buck Rogers listed in marketplace $950
Archived after 10 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Buck Rogers Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Buck Rogers for sale: $950. Lots of upgrades and bulletproofing done. Plays great. Fresh shop job. Playfield shopped: Top side of playfield disassemble, cleaned, waxed, new rubbers...”
2019-04-19
Harrisburg, PA

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 50.00
Lighting - Other
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 35.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Nitro Pinball Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 399.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Great American Pinball
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 39.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 12.50
Playfield - Plastics
Multigame

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider arcademojo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside