IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10485 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

What the hell's up with these cheap Slugfests coming around the past week or so? Saw one for $400 the other day, and now this one for $700!?

Same state. Same machine? Quick $300 turnaround?

1 month later
#10816 5 years ago

Friday I'll be driving I-91 from the Canadian border to Bristol & Oakdale, CT and back. Looking for a relatively inexpensive project, without much graphic damage, art just isn't my thing, yet. Don't mind straying off the highway a bit.

1 month later
#11119 5 years ago

Short notice, but the wife decided we should have lunch tomorrow on the ocean, so we'll make the 250 mile drive from Vermont's northern border to the Portsmouth area in the morning. Might as well bring the van and hopefully someone will have a few hundred dollar project they'd like to get rid of, that's not to bad cosmetically(I don't have the art part down yet). No EMs, thanks. We're also not averse to straying a bit off I-93.

1 week later
#11210 5 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Not me but a $200 Gorgar only last about 30 mins once advertised and even then it's a rat race against someone who is already driving there with a $300 offer.
You really have to hustle for the deals and live close to get to it fast.
-Mike

I sent him a message within 5 minutes of the ad going up, I'd take it, but never heard back. Only notice I got was the Sold message showing up today.

4 months later
#12294 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price on my funhouse is $2,800. Still giving priority to the few system 11 left on my wishlist

Got any pictures or description of a $2800 Funhouse? I'm heading in that direction Friday.

#12316 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Cash price on my funhouse is $2,800. Still giving priority to the few system 11 left on my wishlist

If you still have it, I'll take it. Sent PM.

1 month later
#12596 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want my ball bowler? Make a serious offer or trade and take it home!

I know I should know these things, because I looked at when I picked up Funhouse, but how long is it, how many pieces does it break into, and is there any chance it's a contact bowler?

1 month later
#12916 5 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

Open to pricing opinions and comments (free bumps) on all my FS threads!

What about the Fish Tales?

#12970 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

I'd love to collect and keep them all but I don't have the space or money to do it.

In that case, what do you want for Road Show And/or Funhouse?

#12977 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Hey man, I've gotta keep some games on hand or I'd go through pindrawal. I've been kicked out of my own game room to make a hangout room for my kids and have been downsized to the "office" (which never gets used anyway). That's my new pin room. I've only room enough for 3 games right now but hopefully up to 5 once I get rid of the desk.

I'd immediately have room for at least 3 more pins if I was able to get rid of the POS $50 pool table the exwife(we live together, again) picked up at a yard sale a couple of years ago, disappeared. She loooovvvves playing pool, but by my count has used it at most 3 times and I certainly wouldn't thing of using it. Of course I have the 20' x 20' gym I won't reappropriate, because that would mean I be giving in to ever being in shape again.

#13041 5 years ago
Quoted from Monk:

I’m looking to spread the disease to a friend of mine. He is looking for his first pin and would like either an Aerosmith or GNR. Let me know what you have and I let him know. Thanks.
I see there is an Aerosmith in Mass., but 9 hours round trip is a bit far.

Most pickups for me, 9 hours round trip is a starting point.

1 week later
#13152 5 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Who’s got a Swords of Fury, Congo, World Cup Soccer or Shadow in NE they are willing to part with?

Still looking to trade Road Show? WCS may be available.

#13173 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Still looking for a game.... ideally sub $2k. Would like to get it tomorrow within 100 miles or so from southern NH

$1200 Gorgar, 150 miles of Interstate.

1 week later
#13282 5 years ago

Who got the $1500 Demo Man in Carver, Ma? When I saw it 14 mins after it was posted on CL, I knew I was too late, but emailed anyway. He replied 7 minutes later saying it was just sold.

#13297 5 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

He told me it was mine, we even talked about some trade options for a working game. Later he said his wife wanted him to keep it, or more than likely someone offered him more money.

I've never met a wife who'd want a man to keep a pin, even though I've heard they exist.

#13309 5 years ago

Maybe my problem is I live with my EX wife who refuses to even try to play once.

#13319 5 years ago

And just happens the EX is from Meriden, CT, but prospects are possibly changing. Been spending quite a lot of time with a late friend’s sister. She’s very interested in pinball. She’s starting a divorce and has no intention of living with her ex to be. Yesterday we talked about going to Pintastic and she’s thinking of trying the women’s tournament. I gave her links to Papa(which she immediately checked out) & Pinside, so she might be here.

#13324 5 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

Now maybe you can get rid of that stupid, broken pool table...

When I got Black Knight a couple of weeks ago I put it next to Frankenstein and pushed the pool table against the wall & BK. Then when we were at Sears getting a new washer & dryer, when they were scheduling the 2 man delivery crew, I mentioned it’d be great if they’d put the pool table in the garage. She didn’t like that idea. She thinks she’s going to give it to someone instead of going to the garage to rot, it has felt on it you know. She’s right, much more important to keep the POS dumpster filler in the basement until she can unload it on the next unexpecting rube, than to get Pinbot & Evel in the house.

#13394 4 years ago

If I'd seen this when it was posted, I'd be half way back home. Was a great day for a drive.

2 weeks later
#13479 4 years ago
Quoted from mrdude:

Feeler For Trade: NBA Fastbreak - Working - Not yet listed in the marketplace. NBA Fastbreak
Located in W. Mass, north of Springfield.
Works, I haven't had it terribly long. Short story is I was in love with the title then I owned it and the lust went away. Not looking let it just fly out the door. Some LEDs, mostly in the GI. New rubbers and balls. Test report comes up with checking two lane switches that I haven't dived into because everything appears to be ok, but I'm no tech. It would come with extra plastics for the players in the back near the hoop including an extra plastic defender. Plus some wire forms for the ramps in the back. Also a parts shot clock display.
I have two schools of thought - Trade it for something of equal value or for a lesser value title + cash (looking to free up cash for other interests. If cash & trade, I'm shooting for about $1k in cash for the other interests give or take)
Open to ideas for trades. Solid state from the mid-80s on up. No sports themes (I'm just historically heavy on sports titles in my line up, it's time for a change).
My kids are currently into space, dinosaurs, castles, and animals (but I can't think of any pins like that). The title needs to be mostly kid friendly (ie, Playboy isn't going to fly).
Thanks!

I've got a Bally Harley Davidson if you're interested.

#13520 4 years ago

I was thinking $50-100.

3 weeks later
#13739 4 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:

I have The Shadow with new cpr gold playfield, mantis ramps, and Aurich’s translight that will be up for sale soon on the marketplace. I don’t want to sell but am out of space and it doesn’t get played much with the family.

Got a pretty nice MSF & a decent WCS, your wife/girlfriend/significant other would probably love. I hear there's a guy in S. Burlington who'd really like a MSF, who you could sell it to.

2 months later
#14413 4 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

If anyone is looking for a Slugfest in great condition drop me a line.
Gonna post in the marketplace once I get some pics.
Don't want to sell but moving soon so I have to thin the herd.
-Ran

How much?

1 year later
#17705 3 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Lol ct is not far... $1750 as is

I'll come from the Quebec border in Vermont.

3 months later
#18618 3 years ago

I've got:

Stern Hot Hand with a new rectifier board & rubber, some bad displays, plays good; $950

Williams Slugfest, all LED, new bat linkage, new ramp lift, new balls, NOS(?) topper, original card catcher in great shape. Looks good, plays great; $2000

And if it gets me to my goal, Bally SS Evel Knievel with Hardtop, Alltek Ultimate MPU, Weebly rectifier board, rebuilt flippers, back glass looks nearly perfect(I'd say perfect but I know someone will take offense) $2000

What I'd really like to do is trade 3 for 1 or be close to an IMDN pro or if you have anything else bright and shiny I might like, but I realize that probably won't happen, so let's make a deal.

2 months later
#19411 3 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden Pro in New England/upstate NY.

2 months later
#20346 2 years ago

Anyone have a Bally KISS they're looking to move?

#20360 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

I've spoken to him. I don't believe he wants to drive the eight hours round trip to get it.

I usually call that a starting point.

2 weeks later
#20603 2 years ago
Quoted from Scoot:I don't want to flame the fires or anything but I just want it to be known that some of the nicest pinball enthusiasts I have met come from New Jersey and the surrounding areas.

Western Vermont Ass Kisser.

#20642 2 years ago

Looking to possibly move Tommy and/or Dredd and cash+/-.

Both have no playfield wear I can see. Both play great. Dredd has a cracked plastic above the subway and a post at the same entrance, which I have the replacement for. Both have toppers and Dredd has the Deadworld mod, uninstalled.

Looking for Deadpool Pro, Ghostbusters Pro, JJP GNR SE, maybe Houdini, Batman '66, AIQ. Got an idea, send me a PM.

#20677 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

During covid folks were stuck home, nowhere to go, so a lot of extra cash in their pockets. It totally changed the consumer market. All collector markets skyrocketed: comics, baseball cards, Magic/Pokemon, console vids. All went up 2-3 times their values pre covid.

Was talking to a customer a couple of weeks ago about pins, like I tend to do with a good share of my customers, and he says the anvil market has seen a 5x price increase since Covid. The anvil market! The dude collects anvils.

1 week later
1 month later
1 month later
#21602 2 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Lol,
I have hopes the Jets can win more three games in the upcoming season.

Growing up and still living on the Quebec border in Northern Vermont, most everyone was a Boston Patriots or NY Giants(in the '50 the Giants had training camp in VT) fan, but nooo, Joe and him fur coat corrupted my developing mind and I'm still stuck with them. I should have picked the Montreal Alouettes. They're less than 100 miles(160 kilometers ) and I have more CFL players as customers than the other 3 teams combined.

1 month later
#22290 2 years ago

Humor me.

Looking a pro version of Deadpool or Ghostbusters or Batman '66 or Guns N' Roses(SE). Have cash or cash and Judge Dredd. Anywhere is New England and upstate New York, further is a possibility, especially if you'll meet me.

4 months later
#23566 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I'm still looking for that perfect shopped out Anvil.

I’m sure you know everything included in this brief tutorial on anvil collecting , but I’ll leave it here for those who aren’t so well schooled.

1 month later
#23873 1 year ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Anybody have a Stern Star Wars they would be willing to part with? I don't want to go to PA or NJ, but anywhere else is possible.
Help bring the joy of pinball to Vermont!

I guess this means Conner is giving up on waiting me out.

1 month later
#24433 1 year ago

Can bring both, one or neither to Pintastic Saturday. Would like a Deadpool, but cash is okay too. Could also deliver on the route from northern Vermont.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Can bring to Pintastic on Saturday if interested or deliver along the route down from northern Vermont. Also have a Judge Dredd I can bring. Ideally I'd trade both for a Deadpool, ...”
2022-06-22
Newport, VT
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 399 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Judge Dredd Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Can bring to Pintastic on Saturday if interested or deliver along the route down from northern Vermont. Also have a Terminator 2 I can bring. Ideally I'd trade both for a Deadpool,...”
2022-06-22
Newport, VT
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 500 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 months later
#25584 1 year ago

Any interest in my Stern Spiderman with Leds, OCD Board, ColorDMD, lighted trough and flipper buttons, shaker motor, under cab lighting tied to villains, pinblades(some tears), lighted speaker grills, Titan rubbers? I'd be interested in trading plus/minus cash where need be for something non-Stern, but would also be interested in Batman66, Ghostbusters, Metallica and probably others, so pretty much anything. Just looking for something different. Open to straight cash too. Will throw up an ad if there's any interest.

1 month later
#25969 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Aerosmith 5900

Would you send some pictures, please?

#25979 1 year ago

Plus I was looking to possibly trade Brian his AS for my Stern Spider-Man with Leds, OCD Board, ColorDMD, lighted trough and flipper buttons, shaker motor, under cab lighting, pinblades(some tears), lighted speaker grills, Titan rubbers and was trying to get an if it was a fair deal or not.

#25987 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

AS isn't a game that I would want personally.
AntennaMan just reach out/DM

Been there, done that the first time he mentioned it a week ago. Even hit him up on messenger. Figured because he’s such a prolific trader, he probably missed my messages, so when he mentioned it again to today, here we are. He sent pictures before this brouhaha started, on messenger earlier today.

#26007 1 year ago
Quoted from BubbaK:

I sent you a PM here and a msg on FB about Ship Ahoy a few weeks ago and I never got a response.

I bet there’s someone here that will tell you, in addition to not needing pictures, you don’t need replies to your DMs or msgs either.

4 months later
#27074 12 months ago

I saw this thread blowing up, so I knew it meant:

1. The sandwich idiots had returned.
2. Someone had robbed a tractor trailer load of pins and was selling at bargain basement prices.
3. ?????????????

2 weeks later
#27209 11 months ago
Quoted from luckymoey:

Guessing there are many like me that would have loved to buy…but it’s in Vermont. I picked one up closer and it’s fantastic.

And if you are coming today, you’ll be provided with a green bag and required to pick up any trash you may see on the side of the road.

5 months later
#28697 5 months ago

Anyone interested in trading for a Dialed In standard with wizard art blades and Pinstadiums? What you got? Make an offer. Willing to add or subtract cash if needed.

4 months later

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider antennaman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=antennaman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.