IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alyssa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21022 2 years ago

Looking for Xenon, can travel!

Also would be interested in project condition Pinbot, BOP,Jackbot or Revenge from Mars.

Thank you!

1 week later
#21121 2 years ago

Two EM's listed at $100 ea on marketplace in Vorhees NJ. Condition not specified.

Gottlieb Super Spin https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/508061360274899/

Gottlieb Soccer https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/819051228979739/

Gottlieb Chariots $350 https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/528003555067159/

#21123 2 years ago

Thanks! Condition wasn’t specified so I figured they’re just cheap EMs someone wants to get rid of, not projects. Thought it was better in the Northeast thread where they are located.

#21161 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Right.
would you want to see some numbskull humblebrag their internet pinball research skills by pointlessly and obnoxiously posting the link to that very ad here?
No, of course you wouldn't. Pro tip: If you see a "good deal" that you think Pinsiders just need to know about, I guarantee you plenty of Pinsiders are already aware of it. Your Craigslist/Facebook pinball shopping skills aren't magically better than everybody else's, you don't have any keen insight or an internet browser that works better than anybody else, and none of us are going to be impressed that you "found" an online deal that dozens of us are already doubtlessly aware of...so why not let nature just take its course without your help? The tiny percentile of Pinsiders too lazy to do this research themselves don't really need the help, they obviously aren't trying too hard to find the deals.

Haha, ok guy. Posting a link to pins for sale in NE is pointless and obnoxious, but spewing paragraphs of your gatekeeping opinions belongs here? Makes sense. This gives the Navy Seal copypasta comment a run for its money, lol!

You are projecting or simply out of your mind if you think I post to impress people with research skills. It’s not that deep- I can’t pickup so I shared to a community looking for pins FS in the Northeast. No need for quotations on good deal or find either- $100 is a deal and I did find it. If you can’t manage to get the pin in your trunk before others find the ad, blame yourself- not the ad traffic.

If the FS thread decides to prohibit link sharing I will respect that, but I’m not the first to share ads and won’t be the last either. Try a newspaper or going door to door asking for available pins if you don’t want an online listing to be...shared online.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider alyssa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=alyssa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.