IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#342 9 years ago

That last map cracks me up. As far as I'm concerned, even Pittsburgh is borderline mid-west, and OH is unequivocally mid-west. Once you get to Pittsburgh and Buffalo, the gene pool changes, the food changes, the weather changes, the land changes, etc. I realize you can't really chop off these two cities from the rest of their states, so for me OH starts the mid-west. When you see roads in a grid pattern, you know you're no longer in the NE.

1 year later
#3729 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

It'll pass Nelson; I went dark for the past 10 months only to come out of my funk with a vengeance. Back in 24/7 again.
BTW I used to hit the Aladdin's Castle arcade in the Nanuet mall when I was a kid with a paper route. We'd ride our BMX bikes all the way up from Montvale, NJ to pump quarters into the games there until all my earnings were spent. Good times.

That was my arcade hang-out as a punk teenager, also. I gotta admire your determination--that's a long bike ride from Montvale.

I think I posted somewhere else about playing Orbitor in this place as the bank across the hall was held up by the last remnants of the Weather Underground. A Brinks guard was killed, and they later shot a state trooper on the NY thruway.

11 months later
#6948 7 years ago

Have a couple of project machines that I finally realize I'm never going to get to and need the space.

$250 Eight Ball (Bally): Was going to be my first top to bottom reclamation project. PF top partially dissassembled, parts put through cleaner. Started using ME on pf. BG not great.

$350 Genie

9 months later
#9030 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Definitely...I'm in that boat. Usually work on games that need more substantive things done in the garage, but mine's not heated continuously. Just a space unit. So trying to get a few winter projects in the gameroom...plus I want to finish Vamp so I can play a friggin game on it. It's gonna be sweet!!

If weather's the issue, just bring in the backglasses. Cold's not going to hurt the rest of the machine.

8 months later
#10928 5 years ago

I’ve got to do some housecleaning I have following for sale

Counterforce cab and head with one worn play field and a reasonable extra pf. $75

Bullseye Arcade game backkglass and head—picked this up at Pintastic last week. It’s just way too cool and I thought it would make a great game-room display. It still would, but as I brought it home, I realized I’m out of room both at home and in my warehouse. Great 70’s art (reminds me of DC romance comics from that period) Its big-about 5’ long See here for example of working complete game. With same graphics.

Will not ship. $200

May be listing an embryon next week if I have time to compare and marry two machines over the weekend

1 year later
#15112 4 years ago

Counterforce for sale. $850. I bought this a year ago locally because it was the best playing Counterforce I had ever played. Very shortsighted on my part. I’m completely out of room and have never had the chance to play the game—it sits in my warehouse unused.

Excellent backglass, previous owner touched up and cleared play field. Repainted cabinet. He took short cuts on both. Speckle pattern on cabinet is gone, on playfield the dithering or dot gradient is gone.

It is a player and is what it is: $850 worth of entertainment. I just never got the chance to enjoy it.

Oh yeah—forgot it comes with a spare pf that was used for parts (not bad, actually) and a spare cabinet head.

1 week later
#15167 4 years ago
Quoted from albummydavis:

Counterforce for sale. $850. I bought this a year ago locally because it was the best playing Counterforce I had ever played. Very shortsighted on my part. I’m completely out of room and have never had the chance to play the game—it sits in my warehouse unused.
Excellent backglass, previous owner touched up and cleared play field. Repainted cabinet. He took short cuts on both. Speckle pattern on cabinet is gone, on playfield the dithering or dot gradient is gone.
It is a player and is what it is: $850 worth of entertainment. I just never got the chance to enjoy it.
Oh yeah—forgot it comes with a spare pf that was used for parts (not bad, actually) and a spare cabinet head.

Ok, no bites, so I’ll lower the price. $750 for the players game, spare head, spare pf. Easy access street level garage door.

6 months later
#16968 3 years ago
Quoted from SpinnerAddict:

Seems like everything is always “just a little more”

Seriously, I don’t even like this game and think you’re nuts to pass it up. Great price. If I had the space or cash right now I’d jump on it.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider albummydavis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=albummydavis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.