IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zukram.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

4 months later
#18027 3 years ago

Have a HUO Stern Pirates in excellent condition with currently uninstalled side art, glow titan rubbers, and an LED kit. Everything currently installed is original. Goodie bag still stapled inside.. Asking 5000 (if you dont want the GITD titans or leds will discount a bit) , will be posting this later today..

#18036 3 years ago

Stern Pirates posted now..

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Excellent condition Stern Pirates of the Caribbean. Play field shows no wear, all mechanics work, no damage to the cabinet. Original manual, and still stapled inside goodie bag. Al...”
2020-11-17
Fairport, NY
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 734 times

#18038 3 years ago

Good condition Lost World also gone up.. Making room for Avengers...

Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Good condition Lost World. Plays well, and is fully working. Back glass is in good shape as pictured, play field has some minor wear as pictured but otherwise in good shape. Cabine...”
2020-10-06
Fairport, NY
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 245 times

1 week later
#18091 3 years ago

Have 2 more wanting to sell to make room for new toys coming...

Will take pictures an post a full ad tonite..

Sorcerer - OK shape, playfield has a little wear, leds, new titans, looking for 1900

Machine - For Sale
Sorcerer Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a Sorcerer in decent players condition. Play field is in decent condition with some wear on a couple of the bonus inserts as pictured. Boards are clean and has nvram upgrad...”
2020-10-13
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 460 times

Pinbot - Removing this, has an issue with u10 pia going bad that I though I had corrected, have to look into that first..

2 weeks later
#18175 3 years ago

Posted my Pinbot, thanks for any interest...

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, selling my pinbot for $2200. Machine is in nice condition, recently rebuilt flippers, installed new titan rubbers, machine is all LED with lit flipper butto...”
2020-10-26
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 359 times

1 month later
#18627 3 years ago

Anyone interested in a Munsters LE, in like new condition, no mods. Only issue, is some of the gold color under the webbing near the flipper buttons is worn, and is something I can look into correcting before selling.

3 weeks later
#18822 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to stop looking at pins for sale.

That is what she said..

3 months later
#20323 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Haha. Cheektavegas does sound a little more lively..

Maybe, but really that is where all the Cheektowagian's go..

#20329 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Now I know there's a Fairport, N.Y. Just a few footballs fields away.
Home of the rising bridge..
Remember a few weeks ago that Pizza binge in this thread.
If those R.I. guys see this, they're going to bitch and tell us
to get back on track. Haha!

Eventually that bridge will get done and it will be fabulous!
Now pizza, I need to move back to Cheektowaga to find a truly good selection of pizza!
There are a couple decent ones in this area.. But really miss the Buffalo area pizza..

8 months later
#23204 2 years ago

Just placed my Grand Lizard for sale.. (Updated ad with pics I forgot to upload)..

Machine - For Sale
Grand Lizard Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY, selling my Grand Lizard for 2900. Game was previously restored by TNT. Cabinet was repainted and stenciled, has new pinscore score displays, game has...”
2022-01-31
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 544 times

2 months later
#23880 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Located in Fairport NY. Titan rubbers, lit up green star posts, mirrorbladz, and green plastic protectors. Game is in excellent shape. Would prefer a cash sale, and can bring to Al...”
2022-04-27
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 292 times
Contributed to Pinside

AFM - 10.5k - Can bring to Allentown

#23886 1 year ago

GNR LE, topper, art blades, and eventually a replacement playfield. For sale / trade / can bring to Allentown

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester, NY. Game includes topper as pictured. Also have the JJP art blades (currently not applied) Recently replace a failed servo for one of the spotlights. A...”
2022-04-28
Fairport, NY
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 180 times

2 weeks later
#24007 1 year ago

Just posted my Space Station

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my Space Station that is in very good condition. Play field is in very good condition. Cabinet is also in very good condition. Has new xpin displays as well as a new rotte...”
2022-05-16
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 332 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#24854 1 year ago

Just listed my Rush LE! Game is currently located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester. Easy pickup from here.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Rush LE that is currently located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester. Game has the updated scoop protector, as well as ball lock fix from Stern. Has f...”
2022-07-26
Fairport, NY
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 222 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#24965 1 year ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Has anyone bought a new stern or JJP game recently that still has all the foam and material used inside the box to ship it? Shipping a game over seas and would like to put game back in a box with factory shipping material before I crate the pallet around the stock box

Just received a TS4, I dont thing there was any foam in the box at all. Other than 1" foam glued to plywood that sat between game and pallet. It was just the box, with cardboard and corrugated in corners and around the game..

If you want to drive all the way Fairport, NY, before next week to pick it up, you can have it..

Also will have whatever is inside a Halloween (just received a few minutes ago)..

3 months later
#26035 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Ok which one of you is going to come to my house and explain to my gf why we don’t actually need the space. And when you are done with that conversation, you can then negotiate with her to find an approved spot for the extra pin.

Huh.. It is much easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission...

#26045 1 year ago

Bram Stoker's up for sale..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Bram Stokers Dracula pinball machine. See it at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Game works fully, including mist multiball. New plastic set has bee...”
2022-12-08
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 636 times
Contributed to Pinside

May be placing an add for Halloween CE / butter cab, this weekend as well..

2 weeks later
#26182 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Looking to sell or trade my Halloween CE with Butter Cabinet. Game is in like new condition. Asking $8300 OBO. ...”
2022-12-26
East Rochester, NY
8,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 423 times
Contributed to Pinside

Also still have my BSD available

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Bram Stokers Dracula pinball machine. See it at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Game works fully, including mist multiball. New plastic set has bee...”
2022-12-08
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 636 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#26540 1 year ago

Just listed my Kiss LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Located in Fairport NY, asking 14000 for my Kiss LE. Game is in excellent condition in all areas. Picked this up from a local collector who purchased new. Will have all new titan...”
2023-02-09
Fairport, NY
14,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 664 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#26746 1 year ago

Dialed in ad up, will have pictures tonight when I can get to the game to do so. Open for offers and maybe trades. I will have other ads up for a couple more games I am looking to sell in the next day as well

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Selling my Dialed In - LE - asking $8300. Game is in excellent condition in all regards, and has regular mainte...”
2023-04-17
East Rochester, NY
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 504 times

2 weeks later
#26882 1 year ago

Just listed my Fathom - Mermaid

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Located in East Rochester, NY - asking 9500 for a Haggis Fathom - Mermaid. In like new condition. Game is beautiful and very well crafted. Flippers have been rebuilt and adjusted...”
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1854 times

Still available Dialed In - LE

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In (LE) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester, NY. Selling my Dialed In - LE - asking $8300. Game is in excellent condition in all regards, and has regular mainte...”
2023-04-17
East Rochester, NY

Check them out at the Rochester Pinball Collective in East Rochester..

3 weeks later
#27016 1 year ago

Dropped my asking a bit (can also bring one to Allentown if sold prior)

Machine - For Sale
Dialed In (LE) Archived
2023-04-17
East Rochester, NY

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Located in East Rochester, NY - asking 9500 for a Haggis Fathom - Mermaid. In like new condition. Game is beautiful and very well crafted. Flippers have been rebuilt and adjusted...”
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)

2 weeks later
#27179 11 months ago

BigHouse up for sale. Will be in Allentown this week in free play area..

Machine - For Sale
Big House Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, asking 2400 for Big House. Has been upgraded to LED, playfield is in very nice shape, has a new translite. Cabinet and head are in pretty good condition w...”
2023-05-01
Fairport, NY
2,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 329 times

1 month later
#27600 10 months ago

Relisted Haggis Fathom Mermaid edition.

Machine - For Sale
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)

1 month later
#27949 8 months ago

Medusa is up for sale

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, selling my Medusa for $3500. Game works fully, playfield in very good condition with only minimal wear. Small wear mark in upper left, pictured. CPR plas...”
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1620 times

Still have Fathom - Mermaid available

Machine - For Sale
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)

Will be listing a couple more from my collection soon!

#27997 8 months ago

Three listed now..

Iron Maiden LE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up is my Iron Maiden Limited Edition pinball machine. Asking 14500 but will consider other offers. Game is in excellent condition, less than 600 plays, has been maintained since I...”
2023-10-13
Fairport, NY
14,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 748 times
Contributed to Pinside

Medusa

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, selling my Medusa for $3500. Game works fully, playfield in very good condition with only minimal wear. Small wear mark in upper left, pictured. CPR plas...”
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)

Fathom - Mermaid

Machine - For Sale
2023-08-01
East Rochester, NY
9,115 (OBO)

Open to hearing offers for others in my collection. Hoping to move a couple games to make room for some new things coming..

#28016 8 months ago

And one more, up to four in the marketplace, going to add a few more soon..
Scooby Doo is sitting in a hallway, someone help me make room for it somewhere

Machine - For Sale
Hot Hand Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Hot Hand - Located in Fairport, NY Very good condition. Cabinet and head are in excellent condition. Playfield in very good condition with only minor wear. Backglass is als...”
2023-08-15
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 295 times

#28024 8 months ago

Mando and topper!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Asking 11500 for a Mandalorian LE. Including topper. Has titan rubbers, and shooter rod and plate from hooked on pinball. Game is like new, plays great. Do have a moving Grogu toy...”
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
11,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28033 8 months ago

The machine listing continues.. Also can include a new playfield for a bit more than asking.
Will keep listing until I free up the space needed for a couple new machines coming..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spectrum Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Asking 3500 for Spectrum! Game fully works, is partially updated to LED. There is some playfield wear, but overall good. Cabinet and backglass are excellent. Pair of Alltek lamp d...”
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 518 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28098 8 months ago

Dropping asking a little on a couple of these, can also deliver if you are within a couple of hours drive..

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Asking 11500 for a Mandalorian LE. Including topper. Has titan rubbers, and shooter rod and plate from hooked on pinball. Game is like new, plays great. Do have a moving Grogu toy...”
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
11,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up is my Iron Maiden Limited Edition pinball machine. Asking 14500 but will consider other offers. Game is in excellent condition, less than 600 plays, has been maintained since I...”
2023-10-13
Fairport, NY
14,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#28152 8 months ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Quick question and this is not blaming anyone, just noting it happens.
When someone lists a pin for trade at $12345.
Is that skewing the averages in the archive?
The averages are high, in some cases way higher than they should be.

It does report average, and median (trimmed median).. But also states based on sales.. Good questions..
I also wonder when looking at game numbers, I have not see the sales charts extending beyond April 1st..
Are the recent sales figures hidden from us ?

1 week later
#28203 7 months ago

Open for offers on these and maybe others in my collection. Trying to sell a couple games to free up floor space..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-13
Fairport, NY
14,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
11,000 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Spectrum Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Asking 3500 for Spectrum! Game fully works, is partially updated to LED. There is some playfield wear, but overall good. Cabinet and backglass are excellent. Pair of Alltek lamp d...”
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
3,500 (OBO)
Viewed: 518 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Hot Hand Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Stern Hot Hand - Located in Fairport, NY Very good condition. Cabinet and head are in excellent condition. Playfield in very good condition with only minor wear. Backglass is als...”
2023-08-15
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 47 days
Viewed: 295 times

1 week later
#28276 7 months ago

One more added to the market...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Celts Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Haggis Celts. Located in East Rochester, NY . Game is beautiful and well made. Armor and lock down in Gruple color that looks amazing and shimmers green and purple depe...”
2023-09-09
Fairport, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28328 7 months ago

Dropped my asking price on these.. Willing to work a deal for others I have up as well..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Celts Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Selling my Haggis Celts. Located in East Rochester, NY . Game is beautiful and well made. Armor and lock down in Gruple color that looks amazing and shimmers green and purple depe...”
2023-09-09
Fairport, NY
7,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 284 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY - selling my ACNC for $6700 Game is fully functioning, plays, looks and sounds great. Recently cleaned, waxed, new titan rubbers. Servos for the guill...”
22 days ago
East Rochester, NY

2 weeks later
#28443 6 months ago

Listed my TNA. Can bring to York or along route to New Haven CT.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY. TNA in excellent condition. Has illuminated side armor, mirror blades, shaker, plastic protectors, matching cup holder. Asking 7200. Would consider ...”
2023-09-30
Fairport, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 234 times

3 weeks later
#28700 5 months ago

Bumping this ..
For sale or trade, a nice Medusa, also available CPR playfield, backglass, plastics set...

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)

1 week later
#28877 5 months ago

Anyone want a project Lite-A-Card.. Price can be made very attractive if you just take the game (w/o the backglass, w/o the extra parts)..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lite-A-Card Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Located in Fairport, NY. Asking 500 for a mostly working Lite-A-Card. Cabinet is solid, play field has touchups, game is otherwise complete and mostly original parts throughout. I...”
2023-11-07
Fairport, NY
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 219 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#29346 3 months ago

Putting this back up for sale..

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Located in East Rochester NY - selling my ACNC for $6700 Game is fully functioning, plays, looks and sounds great. Recently cleaned, waxed, new titan rubbers. Servos for the guill...”
22 days ago
East Rochester, NY

#29422 3 months ago

Dropped ask a bit. Realized it has a set of Cliffy protectors (not installed) that will also be included.

Machine - For Sale
22 days ago
East Rochester, NY

3 weeks later
#29661 75 days ago

Adding one more game for sale or trade..
Anyone have a Rush, LZ premium, iron man, (others on my wishlist) and want to swap for a Scooby Doo ??

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Scooby Doo CE number 659 Basically new, asking 8000 and located in Fairport NY. Game plays perfect, and includes everything it came with. Except the bag of Scooby snacks.. Easy p...”
2024-02-04
Fairport, NY
8,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 393 times

#29682 74 days ago

Half of my FB messages are 'What is the lowest you will take" no matter the response most of those just ghost after what I say.
A large amount we will go back and forth over details, then one day nothing..
So far have not had someone just not show up if we got as far as arranging a time to meet..

#29691 74 days ago
Quoted from VisitorQ:

I've sold a few games on FB without any issues, luck of the draw I suppose.

Yeah, I have also sold many on FB. Maybe even depends on who FB is showing the ads to..

#29815 70 days ago

Someone come get my Medusa and the extras!

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)

Also still have for sale

Machine - For Sale
22 days ago
East Rochester, NY

And looking for trade offers on

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Scooby Doo CE number 659 Basically new, asking 8000 and located in Fairport NY. Game plays perfect, and includes everything it came with. Except the bag of Scooby snacks.. Easy p...”
2024-02-04
Fairport, NY
8,000 (Firm)

And I drive occasionally to New Haven, CT. So can deliver or do trades along that route, or even into Long Island (as I can hop onto a ferry from there)..

3 weeks later
#29986 49 days ago

Put up my Star Gazer, cash or trade towards (especially a Elton John or Led Zeppelin Prem)..

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Located in East Rochester NY. Looking to sell or trade a very nicely fully restored Star Gazer. Playfield, backglass, all plastics are immaculate. Cabinet is spectacular. For a fu...”
49 days ago
East Rochester, NY
Expired!

Other games for similar sale or trade still available

Machine - For Sale
22 days ago
East Rochester, NY

Machine - For Sale
2024-02-04
Fairport, NY
8,000 (Firm)

1 week later
#30052 41 days ago

Dropped my ask price some..

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Located in East Rochester NY. Looking to sell or trade a very nicely fully restored Star Gazer. Playfield, backglass, all plastics are immaculate. Cabinet is spectacular. For a fu...”
49 days ago
East Rochester, NY
Expired!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Zukram.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Zukram and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.