IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZNET.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2201 8 years ago
Quoted from ToddSonOfOdin:

Hobbit SE day 3 spot $7500
Just shopped BSD $3200
Details in the market
15 minutes outside Philly in Jersey

I can wholeheartedly recommend Todd, a fellow south-Jerseyan, as a trustworthy pinball enthusiast.

6 months later
#3911 8 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Looking for a really clean copy of Bally Elektra. Collector's quality if possible - or the potential to be if cleaned up.
Thanks!

Copy or example?

3 months later
#4889 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Going to list my Sure Shot in the marketplace when I get a chance. Wasn't sure if anybody on here was interested. $475
PF is very nice with some minor touch ups. BG is not so good on the back (touched up by previous owner), but all artwork is intact from the front and it's decent. 9 ball shooter rod, but I also have the original. Chimes rebuilt. Cab and BB decent, new PF glass and recently shopped. Legs refurbed. Apron nice with new score/instruction cards. Custom keychain and new repro bound manual. Games works 100% and plays great.

I have played Colson's Sure Shot. This is a very good price for a good wedgehead, in nice shape, from a reliable seller.

1 month later
#5277 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite - refurbished and fully working. It was at Pintastic and didn't have a single problem the entire time it was there.
It is one of the first solid state games that was ever produced, which preceeded anything produced by Williams, Bally, Stern, and Gottlieb.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975
If you need assistance with any problems that surface while you own this machine, I would be willing to help troubleshoot or offer suggestions as best as I am able, since I spent a lot of time going through this machine and am reasonably familiar with it.

I logged in several games on ForceFlow's Dyn O' Mite at Pintastic. I found the gameplay to be very enjoyable, with challenging shots and excellent flow (after all, it's a ForceFLOW restoration). The game's build quality is rock solid. The restoration is quite impressive. I love the unusual drop targets. It's hard to believe that this solid state game was introduced in 1975, so many years before Gottlieb embarked on a solid state manufacturing endeavor. Dyn O' Mite is pinball-historically significant.

3 weeks later
#5622 7 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also threw up my very nice GTB Amazing Spidey in the marketplace.
machinefor salePlaced 2016-08-04 11:15 (yesterday)For sale: Spider-Man, The Amazing (Gottlieb, 1980)“Offering up my really nice GTB Amazing Spiderman. Some minor spot flaking on the blue in the backglass, but still looks great. PF...” $ 1,100 Colsond3 Langhorne, PA Shopped

I have played Colson''s Spiderman. It's in great shape. Also, I can attest to the fact that Colson is a trustworthy seller. This listing deserves a bump.

#5628 7 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

Looking to pick up a WoZ LE or RR! Searching for a HUO. Anyone looking to sell besides what's in the market? We have cash and are ready.

I might sell my HUO WOZ. It's an Emerald City LE, manufactured at the end of the run, after all issues were resolved in the manufacturing process. I am the original owner (yes, it was a 3 year preorder wait). Several mods have been installed. I'm in South Jersey, near Philadelphia. Send me a private message for photos and details, if interested.

1 week later
#5711 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, it looks like I'm losing some of my storage space , so this pin has to go by Saturday! Help a feller out and find this pin a new home
For anyone who might want to drive a fair distance for this, I would be willing to meet somewhere around Albany. Easy access if you're driving on I-90 or I-87.
All the new caps alone ended up being about $100 (mainly because of the giant sized computer-grade caps which will last a lifetime).
Easily $300+ worth of new and NOS parts, connector pins, and new electronic components.
The new playfield glass was $30.
Includes all the schematics, the manual, operation guide, spare boards, and a spare display.
Whomever grabs this will be getting an incredible bargain. It's a historically significant game--one of the earliest digital scoring games ever produced that easily marked the most dramatic shift in pinball!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-pintastic-dyn-o-mite-allied-leisure-1975
machinefor salePlaced 2016-07-08 01:23 (37 days ago)FS: Allied Leisure Dyn O' Mite, Restored & Working, $550!!!!“Here is an Allied Leisure Dyn 'O Mite for sale (also written as Dynomite). This is one of the first solid state games ever produce...” – Ad marked as sale pending $ 550 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Shopped

I put several games on ForceFlow's Dyn O' Mite at the recent Allentown Pinfest. It looks great and it plays flawlessly. The drop target design is clever and the fun factor is high.

1 year later
#10760 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

West Deptford is close to me...looks like another delivery adventure.

West Deptford is just 10 minutes from me. If you venture there, be sure to stop by. The ZNET line-up has changed since your last visit.

2 months later
#11216 5 years ago
Quoted from Jasontaps:

Anyone have a Line Drive baseball machine in NE area your selling.
Im not looking for one in perfect shape.
PM me.

I have a schematic available for Line Drive.

8 months later
#13306 5 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

I wouldn’t have any if it wasn’t for my girl. She’s my assistant in moving them too. I liked it so I put a Titan ring on it!

Hmmm. By "Titan ring," I'm betting that you meant a wedding band on her finger as opposed to a rubber on. . .well. . .you know.

#13372 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Finally somebody decided to post a pool on here... I've been waiting forever!!

I think that he's looking for an even trade for a Gottlieb Mini Pool.

1 year later
#19334 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Man the Northeast US For Sale Thread felt like the last non-commentative thread on Pinside. RIP in peace.
Anyway. Anybody have a post 1970 wedgehead for sale? No AABs.

I have a very nice Gottlieb Big Hit available in southern NJ, near Philadelphia.

3 months later
#20778 2 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

What possible enjoyment can you get from collecting Anvils

I suppose that blacksmiths might enjoy using anvils as door-stops for very heavy doors.

I suspect that if I started bringing home anvils, my pinball hobby would instantly be viewed as far more reasonable by my wife. Hmmm which heavy door swings too much? ;>

#20831 2 years ago
Quoted from DodgersFan32:

Interested in a big hit & or a slick chick have cash to spend thanks

I have a nice Gottlieb Big Hit available in South Jersey, near Philadelphia.

pghpinfan

2 months later
#21605 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

1) Jersey Shore is not the North East.

Hmm. Well, the Mason-Dixon line myth has been debunked.

Admittedly, some parts of southern NJ feel like Alabama. But, as a Voorhees resident raised in Cherry Hill (Philly suburbs), I always considered myself a northeasterner.

https://www.nj.com/news/2012/04/politifact_nj_parts_of_south_j.html

#21606 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

The people actually in the NE, don't think Jersey is NEnortheastern.

We are all Eagles fans here in South Jersey. We think that we're Philadephians.

7 months later
#23801 2 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133655

1953 SPACE GUN arcade -- video demo available. See ad for details. Pinfest delivery available. Thanks.

Other - For Sale
“Scarcely seen space age shooter arcade game with original marquee. I can deliver to Pinfest in Allentown on Friday or Saturday. Cool effects, including alternating beehive topper...”
2022-04-15
Voorhees, NEW JERSEY
2,675 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 422 times

2 months later
#24617 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You can come over and play it any time there Jack. You are literally 4 miles from my damn house. Cruise over tomorrow night or Friday night. Beer or scotch is on me.

I've played Colson's Halloween more than Colson's played Freddy's Halloween. Oh wait, it's the same game. Never mind.

3 months later
#25404 1 year ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

What's the holy grail?

He said "found," not "bought." Reveal the title before it's in your vehicle and you risk losing the acquisition. We've all been there.

5 months later
#26937 1 year ago

April Foos.

9 months later
#29336 3 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

In the meantime I’m putting all my money into organically lab-grown wild boar. I’m told my investment is safe and the lab meat should be flowing within 3 or 4 years.
You Ham guys are all suckers!!

I've been waiting since 1973 for my Soylent Green investment to pay a dividend. Nothing yet.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ZNET.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=ZNET and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.