IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2023 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Damn, c'mon now with this guilt trip shit. Maybe some of us don't have an easy way to get games in and out...maybe some of us don't want to bring a big vehicle down to haul a game..... maybe some of us don't want 1000 people banging on our personal machines all day...maybe some of us can't make it this year (like me)
It's great that a New England event is happening, and the work to organize it is not going unnoticed...however when you start pulling this crap, you are going to lose the momentum. My 2 cents

2nd this.

Almost every scenario above applies. I don't have an easy way to get my pin out of my bulkhead, I don't have access to an SUV or truck that weekend, and though I don't care about the general public banging on a game I just brought back to life, family things just came up which make it look like I won't be able to attend at all. It sucks. My grail pin will be there and for sale, but I have to shelf hobbies when family calls.

I can understand the frustration of gauging interest on a pin show, jumping through all the hoops to get an actual event become a reality, and then not seeing the turnout you anticipated. It's a bummer, but scolding those who aren't making the trip shouldn't be the action of choice.

I've seen countless signs that this will be a great show. The organizers have done a great job with posts, announcements, deals, and even taking on some of the nay-sayers in various threads in a classy manner. Heighway, Big Bang Bar, all the vendors stepping up with deals (Invisiglass and ColorDMD off the top of my head), as well as a very healthy lineup of free play games already make Pintastic #1 a truly great event. I'm sure once it's over there will be enough buzz so that Pintastic #2 will be even crazier.

2 weeks later
#2131 8 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

I was instantly hooked on that Royal Rumble. I'll be keeping my eyes open for one. I think one sold in my area in the last year and I didn't give it a second look since I had never played one

I haven't played one in AGES (probably mid-late 1990s), but I can see how you were instantly hooked. That and TAF took a fair amount of my quarters. I even considered buying one prior to Pintastic as I have the Alt Translite as wall art and it's definitely my grail pin... and became a 7yr old again this past week when the Undertaker returned to WWE.

I'm always in the market for a WWFRR, but because of space being an issue, I need to either trade, or pick out of a hat to see which one goes to make room.

1 month later
#2373 8 years ago

Will be posting my HRC w/ Director's Cut ROM's for sale later this evening for $1950. Lots of work done to her. Great players game. It's the same one you'll see on Boston/NH CL but I have even more pics I'm going to include on the Pinside ad. My CL price is over 20% more because I'd rather it go to a Pinsider and because... well... screw CL

#2402 8 years ago

Per my quote on the last page of this thread, though a day late I finally got around to posting my HRC in the wee hours of this morning.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fsft-stern-hrc

1 month later
#2720 8 years ago

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.

Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550

Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

#2743 8 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Need to make room for a new pin, so one has to be sold.
Clean players, recently shopped DE Simpsons $1550
Also am now including a NIB X-pin Orange color DMD with my Stern HRC as the current is showing beginning signs of offgassing on the DMD (still good for almost every animation). Shopped 2 months ago, directors cut ROMs. Listed in marketplace for $1850.

HRC is Sold. Simpsons comes off the FS/FT block as a result.

1 month later
#3260 8 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

F-14 for sale. Pics are on the fan club

PM sent

2 weeks later
#3368 8 years ago

@dellice45: According to IPDB there were only 800 made. For something made in the late 50s, I think it's safe to assume there are far less than 800 still in existence... which is too bad because that game looks like it has a wild inlane/outlane setup (aka no inlanes, and all outlanes).

Knowing this after a quick search, I'd recommend posting on the main thread as a WTB Post. By default, there are a small number of games still in existence, and then who knows how many of those are in the U.S... let alone the Northeast.

I'd be willing to bet if there's a A) Brite Star out there working, and B) currently for sale, it might be outside the NE area. Since it's a long shot type of inquiry, shipping probably shouldn't be out of the question. Since its such a narrow search, perhaps if you broaden your search area on Pinside, you may increase your chances of finding one of these pins (which I will admit look really fun with those nudge-mandatory outlanes).

Good luck with the hunt!

2 months later
#3963 8 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

lmao... This thread is for a blurb about a game with a price... Possibly a pic or two. That's all.

Seriously, those posts w/ 30-40 pics are a pain on mobile to scroll through!

1 month later
#4548 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Ad down already? Linky no worky

When you click the link, delete the "</p>" in the address bar and it will work.

2 months later
#5237 7 years ago

Same with my WCS. Game #218. Give it some plays if interested. I had to do most of the moving myself as my friend basically fell THROUGH his basement stairs yesterday. I'm just glad I got it down yesterday. Special thanks to the guy in the parking lot who helped me unload it!!!

Like the game? Make an offer. I'm a bit flexible.

2 weeks later
#5434 7 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Anyone have a nice TFTC

This ends in 2 hours, if you like grainy pics...
ebay.com link: itm

2 months later
#6409 7 years ago

WTB: nice working EM, preferably post-1970. Must be fully working and have nice PF, BG, and cabinet. Looking for machines within 2-3 hours of Lowell, MA.

PM me with what you have. Thanks!

Edit: Must also be a multiplayer game. Going in a family game room.

2 weeks later
#6503 7 years ago
Quoted from BillPinball:

Just wanted to give a great recommendation to Rob (Gwaxt72) with Rockland Pinball.
I bought two top 10 games from Rob and I could not be more pleased with the service.
Highly recommend buying from Rob!!

2nd this. Finally set up and played our first purchase from Rob in the game room last night and it was a great transaction. I'd post a photo of the beauty (pearly clean ST Pro), but apparently we can't post photos in the NE FS Thread now (even if it's not a FS post)...? Either way, great seller alert.

#6505 7 years ago

Also, I had a few responses, but nothing really met everything the family wanted, so I'll give it another go...

WTB: Nice EM Machine. Preferences = 1970s era, fully working, clean, excellent PF & BG, solid cabinet, theme appropriate for kids (not too heavy on T&A everywhere), and multiplayer. Bonus points if it's a Target Alpha, Grand Prix, Capt. Fantastic (this is as about as T&A-heavy as we'd go), or anything Space/Bowling/Cowboy/Americana Theme.

PS - Looking for machines within 2, maybe 3 hours of Haverhill, MA, extra bonus points if you're local and can deliver (I can help with lifting and have appliance dolly).

#6510 7 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Captain fantastic is very t&a, relatively speaking.

Agreed, but it's not wildly in your face like it is on some other pins. It's an Elton John pin with some tightly clothed chicks hanging around, Sir Elton being the focal point. Plus it's one of my favorite EM's so I'm giving that game a bit of leeway.

6 months later
#7868 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

If you were closer, I might be dumping my Congo for that BBH

Please stop drinking and return to your desk.

3 months later
#8557 6 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

HUO gorgeous custom LOTR - $7k - Brass/chrome everywhere including cliffys, coin door and sword. $2k in brass alone. Signed translite by Gimli, Sam and Pippin

I'll vouch for this one. Probably the nicest LOTR I've ever seen!

1 week later
#8643 6 years ago

So last night was the girlfriend's birthday and one of the things discussed was changing the lineup a bit.

If you're reading this thread, have been to Max_Badazz's BPA parties over the last year, visited Pinball Wizard Arcade while she was an employee, play in NEPL, or just are a nice person in general, you probably know her and her passion for the hobby. I bought this RBION because she wanted a Lawlor title and loved this specific example of RBION, and though I'd like to keep this game forever we're limited for space and have so many games we'd like to own. Therefore it sadly goes up FS/FT today.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8651 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

I have posted pictures on Pinside in the past of this game being unboxed when I first got it .... of course I can't find the pics now, but they are floating around here somewhere. This game is minty fresh and plays like a dream.

Yup, this has got to be one of the nicest examples around... and about to get nicer as the Titan rings I ordered for her should be here by Tuesday.

#8676 6 years ago

Titans came in last night so those were added. My ad was just updated with higher res PF pics w/ Titans installed.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Update: Titan Rubbers added last night. Higher resolution PF pics added. HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not! Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB ...”
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#8712 6 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2017-09-13
Manchester, NH
4,100 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#8726 6 years ago

Sold tonight to a fellow pinsider who actually made his first post on the site last night after being a member for a long time.

Sad to see RBION go. By far the nicest game I've owned to date, but couldn't be going to a nicer owner.

#8754 6 years ago

Ok now that RBION is gone, there's a gap in the lineup. 3 pins I was looking at this evening didn't work out, so figured I'd do a WTB here. Currently looking for...

AS
Met
ACDC
TWD
GoT
IM
SM
Mustang
WWE
Also perhaps a nice WW, ES, Fire, Rollergames, WWFRR, Sorcerer, or anything else on my wish list.

Funds are a bit limited so routed is preferred for the more expensive titles. Not paying for mods but I deal cash in hand and will travel an hour from Manchester, NH (further for a good deal).

Let me know what you got.

1 week later
#8822 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Anyone check out the $1500 WCS in Manchester, NH? It's been there for a bit (and posting says it will be taken down once sold) so I'm assuming it must have some issues?

Emailed within minutes saying I'd take it, cash in hand. Seller never responded. Starting to think it's a scam and now flag it each time I see it.

#8832 6 years ago
Quoted from gameroompinball:

Thinking about moving my WWF Royal Rumble. Any one interested in a trade +/- cash?

Batman Forever?

2 weeks later
#8993 6 years ago

WTB: 1 Stern leg, 30-1/2". Got a game with one of the foot threads seized so the game is unable to be properly leveled. Either I Dremel the foot off and... yeah, it's just easier to get a new leg.

If you got one in the local Manchester, NH area, please shoot me a PM. If not, I'll just order one from Marco next week.

#8999 6 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Try giving the threads a really good soak with wd-40.

This was my first thought. It just looked like there wasn't any area where the WD-40 could penetrate. There was a bit of buildup around the threads (gunk, rust, something). I could try to shrink wrap the whole area to make it a tight volume and then spray in a whole can of WD-40, perhaps dilute with H2O to fill the volume so it's completely submerged, but again at what point is it just easier to get a new leg?

Quoted from Lermods:

actual PB blaster is the best stuff to use. soak it and wait about 15 minutes. If it still doesn't move, soak it again and wait overnight...it will move.

Edit: Just looked this stuff up. Sold locally at the auto parts store on my way home and is in stock. Going to give this method a try tonight. Many thanks!!!

#9052 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

With Pirates and Guardians being announced, this Thread should be humming with machines for sale soon!

Well then, allow me to start.

I'm not buying GOTG, but know someone that might be and may pick up a game from his collection to free up space. But with another game coming in over the next month, I'll be at capacity too and something needs to go for all this to work.

Therefore, I'm thinking of parting with my Batman Forever, good players condition, plays great, LED's.

PM if interested.
Will only accept partial trades if it's something I can put in my parents' house (see: personal space issue above). Clean EM's, early SS, system 11, basically something to complement/balance the ST I put at their place.

#9063 6 years ago

Had a few people ask about Batman Forever. Had no idea what to price it at on the spot.

Pinside estimates this is $2310 - 2690... and I have an incoming Congo that seems to be on it's way much faster than anticipated, so let's undercut that range and go with $2300, for a nice players game that's damn fun and plays great. Mega DMD looks awesome. 3rd flipper can actually hit cross ramp. LED's.

Will create Marketplace ad later today.

#9068 6 years ago
Quoted from deluge:

Man, I have the same desire for one, too. I was in Portland, ME this past weekend and told an operator if he ever wanted to sell his I was in. He looked around at his collection of a dozen A-titles, new games, etc. and said it wasn't leaving.

Ah hah, you went to Arcadia National Bar too, huh? Awesome place! Future Spa was off when we were there... but given that it was next to a really nice MB... which in turn was next to 2 dozen other awesome titles, it wasn't a loss.

#9082 6 years ago

Speaking of Marketplace ads, just made one for my Batman Forever. Located in NH (thought my location next to my avatar and profile page gave that away, but had 3 people ask so far).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice, fun playing, players Batman Forever. Had a few people ask on the Northeast FS thread how much I wanted, and because I didn't know I looked up the Pinside range for this tit...”
2017-11-03
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 241 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9085 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

Aight, didn't know I had it set up like that. Fixed!

#9181 6 years ago

Shout out & good buyer alert for vassq for not only picking up my Batman Forever tonight, but getting clever and squeezing in an EM on the way too. F--- I need a truck...

#9186 6 years ago

Update: Thanks to all those that inquired. Batman Forever now sold, listing marked as Sold, Pinside fee paid. No more emails please

The hunt for a fun 80s game begins shortly...

3 weeks later
#9389 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

I couldn’t find the values thing though. Is it an arcade?

I think Values is a weird little Plinko-style quarter dropper & ticket spitter.

#9411 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Selling my Metallica Pro.... game plays well. Cab is in nice shape, playfield is good. DMD works great, no sound issues. I changed out a few songs per some Metallica fans recommendations. I also added LEDs (not that LED lights add to the value, but figured I would say). Has the snake decal mod. Has the Mezel electric chair hat mod but I didn't hook it up. Joe L has cranked out some big scores on this. $4500/BRO located in Manchester NH

This is a fun ass MET Pro, and I believe I'm responsible for at least the Atlas Rise song change. That song rules.

My son is going to be BS when he next visits your house and this game isn't there anymore. But at least there's always Luci

#9425 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Um, on MET, leds certainly add "curb appeal". I remember seeing mine NIB pin when I first turned it on. I thought, "This looks old and crappy". :p

Haha did you just quote me when you meant to quote Badazz???

1 month later
#9839 6 years ago

I flag those all the time.

Also, I constantly flag the Gottlieb Gold Wings in VT.

Had a discussion with the seller because the ad said it both worked... yet didn’t function. Was going to go up there and check it out when I was heading up there.

I go to VT for the weekend with the family, and the seller never responds while I’m up there.

Fast forward a few weeks, and on CL, NOW he’s “sold” that one, yet miraculously has a SECOND Gold Wings for sale with the same pictures!

Hope that guy gets all the flags possible, and his wife cheats on him too.
(Too harsh? Don’t care. No love for scammers)

#9853 6 years ago
Quoted from V_piscopo:

It's funny cauz here in VT I have never seen these adds on CL and I check daily?

The VT CL is typically very sparse (I check it weekly as I go up there to see family fairly regularly). The ones mentioned are actually on the NH and surrounding CL's.

1 month later
#10275 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's exactly what Automated would like their customers to think.

And it's reasons like that why (according to those pics) they still have WNBJM and X-Men in stock NIB.

#10287 6 years ago
Quoted from weasley:

Anyone have a decent Gottlieb Super Soccer for sale? They were all over the place last summer and now that I’m looking I haven’t seen one.

Wasn’t there one posted on CL right by you like this week?

1 week later
#10333 6 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

Possibly looking for a nice Data East Checkpoint... in or around the Eastern NY area. The more I watch videos of it, the more I think i would like to own one.

A bit of a drive, but this has been FS for months.

maine.craigslist.org link

1 month later
#10680 5 years ago
Quoted from PinVision:

Another price drop NIB Iron Maiden LE

Until you break the $9K price point, it's still a price increase.

2 months later
#11225 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have played this game several times, and the description is accurate.

2nd

#11237 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Sorry, got the numbers mixed up and had it in my head that you wanted $2900.
I do agree that yours is not in bad condition. I just don’t want to have to fix the switches myself and have to spend extra money right off delivery to get it working 100%.

That's why PersonX99 suggested you take it to PM.

I know you're probably new to this and all, but this thread brings together a lot of people in our region. It just so happens Max_Badazz is one of the good people in this hobby, with a very good reputation and lots of sales history (just look at his Collection History!) so when you get the price (and machine) wrong, people are going to raise an eyebrow. I've personally bought 3 games from him and have had nothing but great things to say about the price and description. I always knew exactly what I was getting, and was content with what I was paying.

Also, if a switch or two is out of your comfort zone, any used game over 5 min away from your house poses a threat of a switch failure. By the time you get it home, something will almost assuredly come loose. You need to be able to replace a $7 switch, or be able to resolder wires that broke off after a bumpy ride.

1 week later
#11332 5 years ago

Any of you VT’ers the guy who got the 2 pins in a white F-150 on 89 south today? Looked like a nice little haul, a Skylab and what looked like an 80s Williams.

If so, you got the honk and the ‘fuck yeah’ devil horns from Yoko!

#11336 5 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

After all those posts, and yet another poke, I have a better chance at finding a MM for $1000 than you have of getting Max’s SP.
And BTW, have you figured out that you’re putting your posts inside the box of what you’re trying to quote?

Was just about to say, by doing so it’s an altered quote and thus needs to be edited/moderated.

#11382 5 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

This is sold. pending pickup.

Not surprised in the least. Great game, great price. Congrats.

1 month later
#11654 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

People with cell phones typically keep the number even they move. Great deal if true

True. I did that with my MA cell in NH. But it still doesn’t explain the wrong state written.

4 weeks later
#11963 5 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Just a reminder in case anyone around here missed it. 10$ raffle tickets. 200 sold. Goes to project pinball to help get a machine setup in the Ronald MacDonald house here in New Haven. Winner gets this nice and clean and shopped out Team One. Pulling the name at the 24 Hour Final Battle this weekend. Let’s get this thing sold out!
-Jim
https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/teamonepinballmachineraffle-sanctum24hrbattle

Oh hells yeah. Just entered.

4 months later
#13018 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Trina's? If so it plays and looks great.

If so, sad to see it go. Hope a worthy replacement takes its spot!

2 weeks later
#13224 5 years ago
Quoted from PinLen83:

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Pro)

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Decided it was time to head in a different direction. For sale is my Iron Maiden pro. Just took it out of the box recently, literally. Super low plays (only 4). My kids didn’t li...”

1 hour ago

Patchogue, NY

6,000 (Firm)

PinLen83

Do not waste my time. Firm.

Ooof. Try harder. You can’t.

4 weeks later
3 months later
#14456 4 years ago

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.

Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700

Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.

(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

#14461 4 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

My son wants a music pin, so to fund it I have two games FS.
Spiderman - Nice condition, lots of extras (shaker, sandman mod, LED's, spider speaker inserts...etc.). $4600
Disco Fever - Yeah, it's a DF, what can you do? But hey it's a working solid state for less than the price of most EM's on CL. $700
Pics and descriptions on Boston and NH CL. Can help with loading. Will consider a package deal for both.
(Edit - Adding full names above so there's no questions about the titles. Thought both were hyperlinked here)

DF is spoken for.

Stern Spider-Man still available.

#14480 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

You can't just give yourself a nickname. You have to earn that.

I will propose -

7 months later
#16434 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

ST pro & NGG sold ... pins flying out the door left and right!

Funny what happens when you price good pins at fair values!

2 months later
#17229 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

I remember the manager was flipping out because I started cutting off the $7k costume with my trauma scissors. Like I had a choice.

True, but if it was on the parade route, you’re basically dissecting open a flattened Elmo in front of a bunch of kids... and then a person in severe pain emerges from the inside.

#17303 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I’m outtie. Mic drop.

Nothing against you - but I need a break from this place.

At this point, let the door hit you.

1 month later
#17602 3 years ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

Avoid baller88 at all cost, you’ve been warned. I’m giving him 24 hours to make it right. Before I’ll explain what happened. Talking to others in our area it’s a common practice.

I bought from him before and wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. You don’t happen to have just bought a TZ, have you?

1 month later
#17946 3 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

WoW dude, why would you even think that's ok to post?? If you don't like HER then just keep your shit to yourself

Pinside needs a feature where once a year I can upvote something twice.

2 months later
#18461 3 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Slightly OT...have a royal blue Gammon full-size starter drum kit. 5 piece with hi hats, stand and bass pedal. No other cymbals. Daughter wasn’t really playing it, and just set my own Tama kit back up.
Free if anybody would like it for their kid, or themself.
Also coming back through New England next weekend, if anybody wanted to meet up to grab it. I should have room.

Jesus that’s awesome. My sons 5pc Pearl arrives in the mail tomorrow. Should’ve waited I guess (but he’s getting a good kit nonetheless).

2 months later
#19098 3 years ago
Quoted from Boslaw:

I’m near Essex, MA - north of Boston

Have you contacted Bit Bar in Salem? I think they're a JJP dealer. If they don't have one on site or in a personal collection, they may know someone who does.

3 weeks later
#19613 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

While I understand your frustration about the banter, please understand that--since this is a regional for sale thread--most of the guys on here know each other from running into each other at shows, etc. So a little friendly back and forth between posts really adds to the joy, positivity, and comraderie of this hobby. It's super-easy to scroll past it all to find things that are for sale, so please don't be negative and shit on peoples' fun. There's enough negativity on this site already.

Yup. I don't mind the talks about other regional topics (pizza, bars, microbreweries, places to play...etc.), especially as I dream of places I want to visit once it's all ok to do so again. I just didn't care for 30 people with NJ in their location all mention that they're from NJ for 3 pages. I'll take $20K JJP FS posts over that again.

Having said that, if Dave Portnoy / One Bite Reviews on YT are to be trusted, New Haven is the pizza capital of the world (Sally's, Modern, Pepe's, Bar), and Old Forge has a very good style of pizza, but doesn't hold up to New Haven. Also, you should order Lou Malnati's frozen deep dish shipped to your house from Chicago.

3 weeks later
#19906 3 years ago

HUO Original Run Luci FS/FT. Full description in ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO OG Luci For Sale with some tasteful mods. Hate to post this as AC/DC Prem (esp. Luci) was a game I chased for a few years, made multiple unsuccessful offers on, and ultimately ...”
2021-03-26
Manchester, NH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 700 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19978 3 years ago
Quoted from oPinsesame:

“Sprinkles !!! “

Lol my son yells “Sprinkles!!!” at that moment every time the commercial airs.

#20006 3 years ago

Price drop on Luci. Local sale only (no Paypal, no shipping).

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO OG Luci For Sale with some tasteful mods. Hate to post this as AC/DC Prem (esp. Luci) was a game I chased for a few years, made multiple unsuccessful offers on, and ultimately ...”
2021-03-26
Manchester, NH
7,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 700 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#20043 3 years ago

Heyo, we're back! Price drop on my ad above on this page for ACDC Luci. $7800/obro. Local sale only.

#20076 3 years ago

ACDC Luci spoken for, pending pickup.

#20111 3 years ago
Quoted from happy_camper:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
CAN'T UNSEE

A prime example of "could" vs. "should".

#20132 3 years ago

Luci was sold to someone on this site. Pinside fees paid.

2 months later
#20899 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Who's looking for an inexpensive Stern with a build date of 2017 to add to their lineup?

While up in VT this past weekend for a 3-day disc golf tourney, Mike and his wife Allison let my son and I into the VT Co-op and it was fantastic. Super nice place ran be even nicer people.

3 weeks later
#21189 2 years ago

This thread is really starting to blow. So is Pinside. Hoping for brighter days where 75% of the people don’t suck.

1 week later
#21246 2 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Mousing around $2500

In the time it took you to post this, could you maybe spend another 8 seconds to share any other info?

I know you move a lot of games but FFS I just scroll right over your posts now.

Cool. You have a game, and a price. Wonderful. Every game FS ever also met that basic, bare bones criteria. Care to share an ounce of info on the condition???

3 weeks later
#21465 2 years ago

And now for something completely different...

Anyone up in the Maine area want 2 free tickets to see KISS tonight in Bangor? I just don't have the drive in me. The stupid rescheduling of half my 2020 shows all fell on this week, so I'm just spent after seeing KISS last night in MA. PM me your email and I'll work with Ticketmaster to send them over.

These are reserved seats BTW, not general admission lawn.

#21525 2 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Anybody got a KISS they want to get rid of? Preferably a pro…

Quoted from Guinnesstime:

On a side note, anyone interested in a beautiful HUO Iron Maiden LE with Stern Topper, I'd be willing to trade for a minty KISS LE with topper.

We all saw KISS last week and look what happens.

Also, the Hartford show was postponed to a date TBD, so they'll be back in the area one last time (before the 2024 "we lied twice, THIS is the final final farewell" tour).

#21656 2 years ago
Quoted from MikeSinMD:

I saw one Sopranos machine at Allentown and it was marked sold at 7000.

You chumps. Just drive up to the RI area and get the “Sapranos” in “arttleboro” for somewhere between $5,595 and “$6.999” (fuck that took a lot of back and forth to make sure I spelled it all correctly).

providence.craigslist.org link

3 months later
#22752 2 years ago

Just a shout out to Tim at https://pixelsandpinball.com/, a new distributor in MA. I had arranged to get a game delivered from him yesterday at 10am. At 9:40am I'm coming from Home Depot with a new ramp to get pins into my bulkhead when I stumble across my son's school being evacuated. Kids outside in space blankets, cops everywhere. Just a scary scene, and the parental alert system failed to boot. I just happened to be at the right place, right time.

Thankfully just a false alarm due to all that Tik Tok BS, but my son got checked off the list and I got him home at 10:30. Tim and his son where still there for us and got the game into the basement minutes later. Besides the false domestic terrorism scare on my end, the whole process couldn't have gone smoother. Great guy, and will absolutely be purchasing from him again!

2 months later
#23376 2 years ago

Attention less rich people! TMNT Pro in the Marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner TMNT Pro. Plays perfect. Hasn't moved since unboxing (and still have the box). Also included is a new, unopened Stern TMNT Crate from NECA, shirt size L. Some minor...”
2022-03-05
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 58 days
Viewed: 577 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23443 2 years ago

Price drop

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Original owner TMNT Pro. Plays perfect. Hasn't moved since unboxing (and still have the box). Also included is a new, unopened Stern TMNT Crate from NECA, shirt size L. Some minor...”
2022-03-05
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#23532 2 years ago

Weekend price drop as I may have another game incoming soon.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-03-05
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#23577 2 years ago

Buyer backed out, so we will do a little weekend price drop before I consider pulling the ad and keeping it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-03-05
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#23659 2 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Anyone here pick up that Addams Family in Andover Massachusetts last week?

FWIW I was there right after the estate sale opened. I grew up a few streets down and actually hung out in that house a few times in high school. Dad had an arcade in the house with a yoga instructor wife and a smoke daughter. So obviously I’m texting my high school friends “I’m messaging you from (XYZ’s) bedroom” and was trying to recall if I played at least the TAF back in the day (Sopranos wasn’t out yet).

The TAF was a German reimport. Overall ok condition at face value, minimal wear, no magnet burn, mansion inserts good, but had a credit dot. Worse was the sagging water- stained ceiling tile right over the topper and the pooling water in one of the furniture movers it rested on. The Sopranos had a white fuzz on part of the cab which screamed mold issues. It was nice outside that. They asked $15k and $12k respectively.

If they’re going to be that insultingly high, I threw them an insultingly low offer and left… but not without first buying a small item from the game room for mine. The kid was kind of lame, and everyone liked him because he had an arcade and pool and his mom and sis were poolside all the time. Dad was sort of a dick (I mean he knew why we all were there) so getting a small token for my game room made the drive worth it.

4 weeks later
#23902 1 year ago

Will be posting a Time Fantasy FS once I get the time. Above average across the board, plays great.

#23906 1 year ago

Forgot to mark TMNT Pro as sold. She's now at The Sinclair in Cambridge, MA. Go check her out. Pinside sales fee paid.

Now, as mentioned earlier, this.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nicest Time Fantasy I've ever seen! Granted I've only seen like 3-4 others and they were all roached, but this still presents well for a rare game. Also plays fantastic. Only sel...”
2022-05-02
Manchester, NH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 368 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23916 1 year ago

Deposit received on Time Fantasy. Marked as pending.

2 weeks later
#24037 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I'm not just an a-hole

An a-hole with an L on your fore--head... Well...

Oh, and TF left the basement last night. Marked as sold, Pinside fees paid.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Time Fantasy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nicest Time Fantasy I've ever seen! Granted I've only seen like 3-4 others and they were all roached, but this still presents well for a rare game. Also plays fantastic. Only sel...”
2022-05-02
Manchester, NH
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 368 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#24259 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

My local butcher shop has Taylor Ham. My wife introduced it to me ... I guess her family ate it when living on LI. It's so damn good too. Fried up with cheese, on a breakfast sandwich, rolled up as a quick snack ....etc etc

I believe I was just at the same butcher. An entire mile long deli of varieties of Boars Head meats and cheeses... and then one freggin thing of some mystery pork in a SACK in the middle. Because of this thread today I almost pulled the trigger... but I couldn't bring myself to ordering some weird meat roll (from a SACK!) that's eaten in like 3 total states and they can't even agree on the name or how to eat it. Some things are best to remain as local cuisine.

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

I know I’ve got a lot of nerve to derail this Taylor ham conversation

Username checks out.

#24289 1 year ago
Quoted from insight75:

Looking for a Toy Story CE spot.....

JJP just posted a video on the hoops you can jump through to get one.

1 month later
#24846 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

He said it was sold within hours of posting.

That's why I didn't bother. If that was legit, it was gone in an hour. Seeing that the next day is like trying to Black Friday shop on a Tuesday.

#24849 1 year ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Thanks.

Ya, I never really bother with CL anymore. What bothers me the most is when a seller keeps the ad up long after the game is gone. Just take the ad down!

Yup. It's literally like 3 clicks to close the ad, which is less work than deleting the future replies you'll get by keeping the ad up. I used to check CL hourly a few years ago. There's just less games available there now, and I'm not on FB. But the used games that are there are asking too much, that NIB becomes more justifiable. Why buy a $5K SWE1 or $8K STTNG when I can have a NIB Pro show up at my door for $6800? I'll just keep doing that and look for some deals from fellow pinheads here.

Oh wait, this is a FS thread...

If anyone has a TMNT and is looking for the NECA Stern Crate, I'll sell my unopened crate (Size L shirt) for $75. If not, I may just bust it open and wear the shirt since I put on a few lbs this year and Size L shirts are becoming increasingly appropriate for me. That, and I can then put off laundry another day.

3 weeks later
#25018 1 year ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

NBA Whatnow? Learn something new every day!

Who would've thunk that layout was used 10 years earlier here...
https://www.ipdb.org/search.pl?name=86&sortby=name&searchtype=advanced#4097

And then also rehashed 25 years later here!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-pinball-from-china

1 month later
#25511 1 year ago

Was hoping to play "Who wants a decent sub-$2K System 11???" today and post my RK. However, this week I lost the F'ing key, and couldn't work on the 2 switches that needed minor adjustments.

You know the deal - multiball, lifting ramp, drop target guarded ramp with passive diverter (50% of the time goes into the kickback instead of the inlane which is wild). Average/decent condition all around, minor wear here and there but presents well, even better between 2 games. What do you want, it's a sub-$2K game? Just WAY too similar to my Mousin' in layout and rules and I'm out of space, with another on the way.

If I can't find the key over lunch, I'm drilling out the lock, giving the PF a wipe-down, and working on the 2 switches. I'll order a new lock too.

$1950, or...

Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

put some rainbow leds in and ask prices that would fuel a rocket ship to the moon.

$3950 after I clown puke it out

1 week later
#25640 1 year ago

Posted an AIQ Pro in the marketplace earlier. Outright sale only, no trades (see 2 posts above if that's your fancy). Making space for my next game incoming. Will entertain package deals for a Road Kings to be posted shortly or for my Mickey Magical Tetris Challenge arcade.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Awesome all-around condition AIQ Pro for sale. Not a blemish. Only selling because I'm already over capacity and have a NIB Stern on the way. Will consider package deals with a R...”
2022-10-24
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 162 times

1 week later
#25701 1 year ago

AIQ was sold to IIA so you can play it in NEPL. Acronyms.

#25708 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

That would imply I paid you ... Ice Ice Arcade got a free AIQ
...and the checkbook was right in front of us when we were setting it up

Careful. My interest rates make credit cards blush.

#25724 1 year ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anybody have one of the following:
Royal Rumble Translite
Light Project EM Gun Game

Have you considered the alt WWFRR translites? I think they’re floating around if you search. Since it’s the originally intended art, it really ties it all together much better than what was the production art that tones down the peak of the steroids era.

RDReynolds was the go-to guy on those I believe. Maybe another source as well but I can’t recall, but I love the one I got through RD.

2 weeks later
#25877 1 year ago

Want an all red/orange game but don't have $15K to shell out for a not-fully-restored FT???

Later I'll be posting a Road Kings for sale. Ad will have full description and pics. Fun system 11, no space in game room. $1750 and I'll be dropping the price every day or so until it sells or I decide to fold up and store in a corner.

#25879 1 year ago

Ok we're live!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Don't have $15K for a red/orange Fish Tales restored by someone you've never heard of? Don't worry, I got your red/orange fix right here! Selling my Road Kings to make space in th...”
2022-11-18
Manchester, NH
1,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 555 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25887 1 year ago

A little Saturday morning price drop down to $1700

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Don't have $15K for a red/orange Fish Tales restored by someone you've never heard of? Don't worry, I got your red/orange fix right here! Selling my Road Kings to make space in th...”
2022-11-18
Manchester, NH
1,600 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#25894 1 year ago

Woke up this morning to my dog going ballistic at Amazon delivering my son’s home gym early. Thought it was being delivered Black Friday. Now my son wants to start assembling before the Pats game which means I’ll have even less basement space.

Dropping my Road Kings price to $1650. Ad is a few posts above.

#25909 1 year ago

Down to $1600 on my Road Kings. Who wants a working System 11?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Road Kings Archived
2022-11-18
Manchester, NH
1,600 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#25923 1 year ago

Someone finally wanted a cheap System 11. Road Kings has gone to a good home.

#25926 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

How cheap did they want it?

Asking price, though there was countless other lower offers and some tire kickers who asked a bunch of stuff without even talking price… as if I wasn’t descriptive enough in my ad.

But it ultimately went to the very first guy who spoke up and had cash on the glass. There ended up being a line but it wasn’t needed. Finger ready on the trigger benefited someone today.

#25959 1 year ago

Ugh. Deleted.

#25978 1 year ago
Quoted from acedanger:

No pics needed 5900 nuff said...

I mean this respectfully (and no disrespect to the seller), but to your point... $5900 w/ no pics, for an AS Pro? Seriously???

Condition is king, and the market is baby poo soft. Two things that I think are being overlooked. Sure 1-2 years ago when you couldn't get a damn thing, every sub-$6K Stern was a 1-day sale. But AS is one of the oldest LCD era games, is just a slightly improved version of KISS, and has the same bare bones Lonnie code. AS was also unlucky enough to launch in the middle of the Venn diagram of "ghosting inserts" and "splitting cabinets" issues. I've seen many AS Pros on location with one or both issues, usually enough to be deemed severe.

Meanwhile over the past few months I had a fully functioning System 11 here (RK) that I dropped in price everyday until it was basically stupid for people to overlook (and when I hit a certain threshold, my inbox was flooded). I also sat on a MINT Elwin game (AIQ).

I had a ton of pics of said pearly Elwin game here, and a description that is 3x long as this giant rant to illustrate how clean it was, but no one bit (yet like a new puppy, Elwin apparently can do no wrong here!). So I said F-it, and sold a mint Elwin pin to my friend at a price that got rid of it immediately.

So an AS Pro with NO DESCRIPTION OR PICS to its' condition, which IMHO is far inferior to AIQ in layout, BoM, rules, and build quality, is a "no pics needed" buy for you at $5900? Again, no disrespect to the seller of AS. But for that game, and the fact that games aren't moving as much as they used to, I'd certainly ask for pics at a bare minimum... or perhaps I'm wrong and while I crushed another Pats pregame beer, someone bought this blindly because I'm a total moron.

#25982 1 year ago

Go Pats!… but because I’m a realist, and I like money, I may or may not have taken a parlay on Bills -3.5, and the over 43.5. But still, go Pats!!!

#26001 1 year ago
Quoted from jcar302:

I don't think anyone here was questioning his integrity.
More so acedanger suggesting that pictures weren't necessary based on the price.
Not sure i care which one of you guys it is, before i load my pockets with 6 grand in cash and drive to see someone i want to see pictures.

Exactly this.

3 weeks later
#26170 1 year ago

May you all hit 5 or more consecutive Warp Ramps today

#26174 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

And don’t forget a joyous Lexus December to Remember!

2 weeks later
#26306 1 year ago
Quoted from Jwf_pinball:

I'll be putting my Dirty Harry up for trade in the coming days. Color DMD, FF Speakers, Pinsound Board, GIOCD.
Looking for another WPC or Stern Pro + cash from my end.
Let me know if we can make a deal. Thanks

An upvote for the avatar alone, sir.

1 month later
#26702 1 year ago

#26714 1 year ago

I guess now if you drop your price enough, you get some little discount sticker in your ad. So let's do a little weekend snowstorm price drop.

#26764 1 year ago

Buyer is acting flaky, so I'm dropping my price and considering trades.

#26803 1 year ago

Similarly, I dropped the price of my Avengers Prem this morning and forgot to post it here. Also received a kind PM from the original owner who confirmed it's HUO. Final price drop before I opt to trade or keep.

#26810 1 year ago

TAV Prem pending. Thanks to those who made buy/trade offers.

#26828 1 year ago

TAV Prem is at its' new home. Pinside fees paid. Going to spend the weekend figuring out which will be next on the FS block - CCr SE, DP Pro, or Mousin'.

1 month later
#27030 1 year ago
Quoted from A-1Bogart:

Just posted ads for High Roller Casino , Rescue 911 , and Goldeneye .
Preparing to move, so no trade offers please. Considering a decent discount if someone can pick up all three at once.

Machine - For Sale

High Roller Casino

New ad!

Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent High Roller Casino. Has some wear and tear, but it generally plays well. Shooter lane is pretty worn, and the ball occasionally jumps on plunge. Cabinet has faded, partic...”

8 hours ago

Epsom, NH
(19 mi)

A-1Bogart

Machine - For Sale

Rescue 911

New ad!

Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice looking and playing Rescue 911. Playfield seems to be in great shape for a game of this age. LEDs, DMD, beacon, and helicopter all work well. Recently replaced helicopter p...”

8 hours ago

Epsom, NH
(19 mi)

A-1Bogart

Machine - For Sale

Goldeneye

New ad!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fast playing Goldeneye. Fun theme with great modes (although Q can go to hell). Satellite works as it should. Replaced the flippers and upgraded most of the easily accessible LE...”

8 hours ago

Epsom, NH
(19 mi)

A-1Bogart

As the self-proclaimed official varsity captain of the "High Roller Casino is a good game" team, this is a kick ass deal for a fully loaded game. I will Billy Madison debate anyone who thinks the contrary.

Also am toying with the idea with posting either/both a DP Pro and/or a CCr SE. A lot of you know me. Bought both NIB, both first owner HUO, playing flawlessly and minty. Short on space and thinking of what could be next.

1 week later
#27140 12 months ago

In true Arrested Development style irony, my now "dead pool" made me consider selling my Deadpool to cover the cost of a new above ground. Also helps with the upcoming reorganization of our game room. Then got to thinking that I could also get there by selling something else off, so a few ads are posted.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, Deadpool Pro, newer 2022 run w/ factory installed Insider Connected. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Still have part ...”
12 months ago
Manchester, NH
Expired!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, CCr SE. Feb. 2022 build. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Still have part of the original box. More pics to follow. Pic...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 1007 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, Star Wars Premium. 2022 Build with factory installed Insider Connected. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Hyperspace loo...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)
Viewed: 889 times

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player's condition Mousin' Around FS. Fun game, running out of space. Game presents well. Typical decal wrinkling around legs, non-issue when between other games. Minor PF wear a...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
3,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 1053 times

1 week later
#27190 11 months ago

Finally added pics, and a few price drops.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, Star Wars Premium. 2022 Build with factory installed Insider Connected. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Hyperspace loo...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, CCr SE. Feb. 2022 build. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Still have part of the original box. More pics to follow. Pic...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “1st Owner Documented HUO, Low Play, Deadpool Pro, newer 2022 run w/ factory installed Insider Connected. Game is flawless. Spotless, dialed in and plays perfect. Still have part ...”
12 months ago
Manchester, NH
Expired!
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Player's condition Mousin' Around FS. Fun game, running out of space. Game presents well. Typical decal wrinkling around legs, non-issue when between other games. Minor PF wear a...”
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
3,000 (OBO)

#27195 11 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Well with 32 of them up for grabs I'm guessing this pinsider wants to get top priority. Market has spoken unfortunately it will be a really hard sell at 11k looks like there's a few at 8500 & those are sitting. Welcome to the jungle baby

Yup. Automated has a bunch of laughable used prices on their website right now and even THEY have a GnR LE with only 6 plays for $9600 shipped.

1 week later
#27233 11 months ago

Some price drops...

Machine - For Sale
12 months ago
Manchester, NH
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
3,000 (OBO)

1 week later
#27339 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinball1987:

So this is name your price and you think someone will actually go for it? Ok I’m looking for a ghostbusters for $5000 if anyone has it lol

1) That’s a clueless take on what was a very reasonable post.
2) You PM’d me if I own a JP when my collection and history clearly state the contrary. I was overly kind in my response. You never replied and yet continue to spew dumb crap here.
3) Does ANYONE ELSE want a top 5 rated game for $6500 before I pull it? Literally anyone else is welcome to this price. Add $4k if your name is Pinball1987.

Machine - For Sale
12 months ago
Manchester, NH
Expired!

1 week later
#27379 10 months ago

Ok, last price drops before the ads get pulled.

Machine - For Sale
12 months ago
Manchester, NH
Expired!

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)

#27401 10 months ago

DP is now Pending, SW/MA/CCr coming off the market.

#27439 10 months ago
Quoted from mrboboto:

HUO Avengers: Infinity Quest premium from a perfectly cromulent New England basement

Your spirit embiggens the NEFS community.

#27490 10 months ago
Quoted from Mattyk:

It may be a long shot, but I’m also on the hunt for a 48v golf cart so that could be worked into the deal

A bit of a drive for you, but I highly recommend anyone looking to CCE Golf Cars out of Hooksett, NH. Wanted a 2nd cart for my annual night golf weekend and was losing my mind trying to find a reasonably priced one.

Used carts may have been a more frustrating market than pinball during and since the pandemic. In ~2015 I bought a 2009 Yamaha The Drive gas cart from a fleet dealer in MA for $4900. Last summer I went to a similar fleet dealer and he was charging $6K for a matching 2008 model... and it's 7 years later. Called the place from 2015, similar story. CL is a nightmare and usually just has beaters.

Went to CCE. Not only do they have fleet vehicles they don't put on their website, they take the fleet, strip good body parts from donators to make good looking carts, and then the donators get a full "pimp my ride" treatment with new (usually wild color) body, lift kit, rims...etc. Bought a 2018 Club Car Precedent, all new Trojan batteries, light kit, mirror kit, detailed, and had a good body all around after they shuffled some panels around. $4900 once again. Rides like a dream. You just got to go there and ask because only the fully refurbished models go on the website. GLWS!

TLDR: Pinball is only the 2nd most aggravating market I've subjected myself to recently.

3 weeks later
#27658 9 months ago

Nah. Why would they have any sort of vetting/verification process for a $1.5M game? I’m sure that’s a Tier 12 game. Think of the selling fees!!!

1 week later
#27730 9 months ago
Quoted from reconsider59:

Scam warning. $750 Game of Thrones in NJ on FB Marketplace, seller's name is Kevin Millar.

19 years later and he still has it in for Yankee fans. Love it!

1 week later
#27809 9 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Machine - For Sale

Duotron

Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a nice, clean Duotron, the cabinet was repainted at some point in it's life and it looks very good. The playfield has some planking but looks very good overall. It needs ne...”

14 days ago

Ballston Spa, NY
(122 mi)

herbertbsharp

Good looking super cheap pin AND WCW reruns??? How hasn’t this sold?

1 month later
#28246 7 months ago

Basically out of space, and a complete home renovation has half our house moved into the other half, and now I can't walk anywhere. I think I may have 1 too many pins for the time being and am toying putting 1 up for sale (it's that, or get rid of an air hockey table).

Considering putting 1 of the following on the chopping block - SW Prem, CCr SE, or Mousin' Around. The first two I bought NIB, original owner, low play HUO, mint. Could bring to Pintastic if a deal was in place. I just don't want to have to play basement Tetris, moving way too much stuff around to get a pin out of there unless I had a firm deal.

Not really interested in trades, unless it's 2 for 1 w/ cash coming my way... and I'm still not entirely sold on that idea yet.

#28289 7 months ago

Welp, someone's college just got fully paid for.

2 weeks later
#28393 7 months ago

A few relisted with price drops to try to free up space.

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
3,000 (OBO)

#28430 6 months ago

Weekend price drops. We can get weird too. Buy either of these and for another $700 I'll include a OneWheel Pint-X w/ accessories so you can pretend to be Marty McFly like I do.

I have two Pint-X boards, bought a pair last year for my son and I. But he doesn't ride with me anymore so there's no need to have two. Includes charger, blue fender (shields the wheel from pant legs), blue side rails, and a homemade stand. The Pint-X + accessories was about $1500 all in when I bought it.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)

#28502 6 months ago

Price drop on these, geared to any Gronkowski family members who lurk on this site. Also have a unwrapped new TMNT Pro PF and the Stern TMNT banner if anyone wanted to make a package deal for some pretty sweet wall art.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
6,969 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2023-09-25
Manchester, NH
7,869 (Firm)

1 week later
#28563 6 months ago
Quoted from Pinash:

On the trading block :

Quoted from Pinash:

I am interested in:

I think we can make something work here. I just need to come out on top of the deal.

1 week later
#28628 6 months ago

CCr SE is loaded up and off to its' next home. Pinside fees paid.

SW Prem and Mousin' ads are now pulled.

#28667 6 months ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Once you sell a game to someone, it's their's. If you wanted to keep the game, then don't sell it.

There are such things called contracts, and to a lesser degree things called agreements. Breaking either is crappy.

4 weeks later
#28976 5 months ago
Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Vermont is nice any time of year!

I’m currently 5mi into VT waiting for my dog to poop. It’s dark, it’s f’ing freezing, it’s windy, the ground is frozen, no snow on the ground, gas was almost $1/gal more than at home in NH, and there’s cops all over the highway.

Tonight is not a night I want to spend another minute here. Get back to me on a powder day with 100% terrain open.

1 month later
#29225 3 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Selling Bushey Brothers Amusements
25 newer games
Facebook presence
Rental contacts.
Includes delivery within 250 miles of 06082
PM me if interested.

Is this a first? At minimum deserves a Pinside achievement badge for posting a business FS.

#29239 3 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

the one at automated although he is priced way too high...

Least surprising thing I read in 2023.

3 weeks later
#29564 88 days ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Bro! Don't do it!!!!
Most UNDERRATED system 11 there is. Straight shooter.

Agreed. It's 80% Mousin' Around in layout and objectives, but for some reason Mousin' gets all the love and RK gets crapped on. Only reason I sold my RK was because it felt a bit redundant with MA. But it's still super fun. For $1K, a working RK is going to improve just about any collection on the cheap.

1 week later
#29720 76 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Let’s buuuump that price down, everyone is doing it!

Someone had to say it. It's been like 15 bumps for a $6800 Munsters Pro.

3 weeks later
#29990 52 days ago

Probably will be posting my Gorgar at some point this weekend. Nice players condition, clean, LEDs, Titans. Rottendog MPU, other boards all gone over by Allan Davidson a few years ago. $1900.

1 month later
#30309 7 days ago

Uh oh. We got another 4-day old burner account with a case of the downvotes.

#30313 7 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The issue has been addressed and the duplicate account was banned.

The original account should be banned too.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.