IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20961 2 years ago

Anything in the central NY area? Just moved back here from mid-Atlantic for 20+ years. (Howdy!)

3 weeks later
#21268 2 years ago

May be

Quoted from mrf_pa:

rosh
Berzerk - "Kill the Humanoid" - I spent so much money on that game back in the day...hope someone is able to get it fixed up and running. GLWTS.

Frenzy (its sequel) was just as awesome. Had the reflective walls lasers could bounce off of, also could come back to bite you as well.

3 weeks later
#21527 2 years ago

Selling this if anyone's looking for one. Brand new.

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Jurassic Park Laserrific Topper. Bought brand new but forgot already had one in box due to a move. (DOH!) Still sealed in box, RGB with remote and will also throw in free shipping...”
2021-08-25
Syracuse, NY
220 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 272 times

#21562 2 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

You don't want to be Maryland, and you don't want to be Pennsylvania. Just be glad that you're where you are and not really defined by any other states around you. And have you seen how the people in Virginia drive? Holy shit..

Just left Maryland for good after being there 10 years and Virginia a good 7 before that. Can confirm holy shit on what you call driving alone.

1 month later
#21969 2 years ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for Star Trek Pro or Premium nearby. Message me if so. Not down with the crazy shipping fees lately. Thanks!”
2021-09-25
Syracuse, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 366 days
Viewed: 85 times

WTB a Star Trek Pro or Premium nearby if anyone's selling. Message me if so. Danke!

1 week later
#22039 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Opened up the page and saw 22 new posts, I figured somebody had found an awesome new sandwich shop. Imagine my disappointment when it was just a bunch of kick ass for sale listings.

Have a local place called Brooklyn Pickle. AMAZING. Think it may be a chain, if you see one, go. (I enjoy a good sandwich, sorry not sorry). Get the garlic pickle chips with it.

5 months later
#23613 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Wife say Goldeneye and the naked lady on the side has to go!

Thanks for reminding me why I'll never get married again. Sold two Williams games in excellent shape (T2, BK2K) when I was just married because of the constant griping. GLWTS!

5 months later
#25342 1 year ago

Mods with it too, if interested in the ad.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to sell NIB Jurassic Park Premium. Purchased last summer from Cointaker. If interested, have topper from Stern and T-Rex mod from Lior (looks a lot more realistic, limite...”
2022-11-08
Syracuse, NY
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#25605 1 year ago

Weekend bump. New price. Pickup only. Thanks!!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to sell NIB Jurassic Park Premium. Purchased last summer from Cointaker. If interested, have topper from Stern and T-Rex mod from Lior (looks a lot more realistic, limite...”
2022-11-08
Syracuse, NY
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 631 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#25963 1 year ago

Mulling over a NIB CCr SE trade for a NIB Avengers: IQ Premium if anyone has one. Thanks!

7 months later
#27859 8 months ago

Mulling over some making room in my house / garage for sale. Not looking for trades ATM. All ground floor carry outs.

-NIB CC SE Remake. (Just got the Cliffy's for it, will throw those in.)
-Guardians Pro (original run with older code (can be set up for Clelands mod), purple coated trim and legs). Real nice game.
-Few arcades (Centipede, Zaxxon, Time Pilot) if interested. Zaxxon has new stick and buttons, monitors are all decent. Centipede will need a newer trackball mechanism but plays ok for now.
-Bunch of Arcade1ups in box for a real decent price on each or as a group.

If interested, PM me, will likely be for pickup only. Had some issues with sales and shipment combined as of late. Thanks.

Added 9 months ago:

Two out of five 1Ups sold. (Simpsons, Atari 12-in-1). Have a Midway (Pac Man) Legacy, Williams (MK2) Legacy, Street Fighter Big Blue left.

2 weeks later
#28020 8 months ago

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “CCr NIB - For pickup from ground level garage. Pay and go. Will throw in Cliffy's as well. Thanks.”
2023-08-15
Syracuse, NY
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 222 times

1 week later
#28175 8 months ago

Weekend Bump! Probably putting up Guardians in the near future as well. Also have a few Arcade1Up left as well. Pac Man Legacy, MK2 Legacy, etc.

Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “CCr NIB - For pickup from ground level garage. Pay and go. Will throw in Cliffy's as well. Thanks.”
2023-08-15
Syracuse, NY
7,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 222 times

1 month later
#28682 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner. Real nice shape and has purple coated armor, clean. Was original run of the game. Has most of the mods and protectors. Currently wrapped up and ready to go as I ...”
2024-01-02
Syracuse, NY
6,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 98 days
Viewed: 517 times

Also mulling over pending ads (for sale):
- Demo Man Project pin (elevator doesn't work properly (gives error as well), cab is in ok shape but playfield is nice, missing some bulbs / rails). I don't have the time to work on it. Will sell for a decent price.
- Few Arcades - Donkey Kong in real nice shape, Zaxxon, Time Pilot (not Pinside worthy / postable but it is in the ballpark)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Wolfanoz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Wolfanoz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.