IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16613 3 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Also want to get one of those dollys that goes under a game and cranks up (not sure of actual name) for when I want to move things around basement. Thanks.

Lift table, lift cart, hydraulic lift table/cart, something like that. I forget if I had one yet when you were here (Houdini/AFM trade) but it's pretty handy when setting up or you have to move a whole rows at a time.

500lb. max https://www.harborfreight.com/500-lb-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-61405.html
1000lb. max https://www.harborfreight.com/1000-lbs-capacity-hydraulic-table-cart-60438.html

#16614 3 years ago

And while I'm here, WTB/trade for: Oktoberfest, and any clean & working cocktail pin besides Take Five (have that). Cash, bank wire, PayPal, whatever. Thanks.

1 month later
#17111 3 years ago

Poor Kayla. But yeah, ask for Mike. I've gotten 9 NIBs from him, fantastic service.

1 month later
#17716 3 years ago

If anyone here needs a pinball/arcade/jukebox/whatever shipped to or delivered from PA (preferably central or western) any time soon, PM me as I wanted to use Fast Eddie to pick up a rare cocktail pin I just bought in western PA, but the drive is too far for Eddie to make it a solo trip, he needs another job along side for it to be worth it. Thanks.

Added over 4 years ago:

EDIT: No longer needed, thanks.

3 weeks later
#17929 3 years ago

Just put a nice Shadow up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Hate to sell this beautiful Shadow, but I need some room. - Working 100%, no issues, no credit dot - Aurich translight/art package - Comet LEDs throughout including flashers in ba...”
2020-09-23
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 357 times
Contributed to Pinside

Northeast thread early bird special! Take $200 off if you can come get it by Sunday. $4300 cash on the glass.

Trades wanted: Oktoberfest, Hot Wheels, Jetsons, any cocktail I don't have, any Stern LCD I don't have.
Also going to put up Metallica monsters premium, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters premium, Monster Bash remake LE, Simpsons Pinball Party, and Gilligan's Island in the coming weeks. Get in touch if you want any of those and have trades I'm looking for.

#17949 3 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Plus he's a fantastic player.

He really is. He's got a finesse with the flippers and nudging that's fun to watch.

1 week later
#18018 3 years ago
Quoted from Langless28:

Things like nvram install and some types board repair stuff i feel confident in taking on if anyone is interested.

Just wanted to put in a good word for Mike, who came over today and we ran through a number of issues on different machines I couldn't figure out a fix for myself. Nice guy, and knows what he's doing. Reach out to him if you're local (northern MA/southern NH) and are stuck on a fix for something.

Also listing a nice Gilligan's and a nearly brand new Met Monsters premium tonight or tomorrow.

#18028 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Practically brand new Metallica Monsters premium. Perfect playfield, perfect cabinet, zero issues, looks and plays like it came out of the box yesterday. Only selling because I hav...”
2020-10-05
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 374 times
Contributed to Pinside

Think this might have sold already in the 10 minutes since I posted the ad but still let me know if you're interested, I'll keep a first come/first serve list of backup buyers in case the original responder never comes through.

Gilligan's up later tonight, seems to be a lot of interest in that, too.

Thanks.

1 month later
#18312 3 years ago

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*edit 11/16 -- Price drop from $3500 to $3200* Looking to move my nice Gilligan's to make some space and money for other games. Mary Ann's Coconut Cream Pie (The Good): - Plays 1...”
2020-11-10
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

As mentioned in ad, trades considered for pre-1970s EMs (or Spanish Eyes or any Atari), depending on the game(s) and condition. Don't want projects, already have plenty.

Soon for sale/trade are Indiana Jones (the good one), Monster Bash remake LE, Ghostbusters premium, maybe a very low play HUO TSPP. Cheers.

1 week later
#18393 3 years ago

Dropped Gilligan to $3200.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “*edit 11/16 -- Price drop from $3500 to $3200* Looking to move my nice Gilligan's to make some space and money for other games. Mary Ann's Coconut Cream Pie (The Good): - Plays 1...”
2020-11-10
Leominster, MA
Viewed: 456 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#18894 3 years ago

Monstahs LE for sale or trade. Not many things wanted in trade right now, see ad (JJP GNR, EHOH, maybe some other recent Sterns). Cheers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Hate to let an all-time favorite go, but I want that GnR and pinballs pay for pinballs. This like new MBr still sits where it was unboxed in August 2019, LE #397. Bought NIB from A...”
2021-01-10
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 399 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#19344 3 years ago

I have a Speakeasy (1977 Playmatic) for a blowout price of $300 if someone can get it this week. Have some other pins coming in, don't want to haul Speakeasy to the storage unit, so I'm good with taking $200 less than I paid in December just to have it moved out. Works fine, playfield is very nice with only one blemish up top, backglass is good, cabinet and head are so-so. Structurally solid, but getting flaky.

Here's some photos of it in the "what did you bring home lately" thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-machine-did-you-bring-home-today-post-your-pictures/page/373#post-6011834

If no one wants it but knows of a charitable org or rec center or something that might want it for free, let me know that, too.

3 weeks later
#19777 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner, HUO. Very clean, low play, and $700-800 worth of mods. I don't know how many plays are truly on it since GB code didn't track lifetime plays until some recent update,...”
2021-03-12
Leominster, MA
7,600 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 464 times
Contributed to Pinside

#19785 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

WTB a classic 1980's Stern SS or Bally. Needs to be nice cosmetically.

Do you consider Orbitor 1 "classic?" I'm putting that up soon. Very nice original condition other than the new rings I installed (also have a spare kit), speech chip and everything else working.

2 weeks later
#20002 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Orbitor 1 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “The good: - Working 100% - Installed all new rings throughout and new flipper rubbers - Speech chips - Clean boards - Relatively low wear on the spinning bumpers. Motors still work...”
2021-03-30
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 458 times

Not particularly interested in trades right now but if you have one (or more) of the cocktails on my wishlist, or something else particularly desired (woodrails, choice wedgeheads), let's talk.

2 weeks later
#20134 3 years ago

Heads up, a free Pinbot and Fire on Long Island. Doesn't show photos of anything but the cabinets and their rusted legs, but I'm sure there's some parts to salvage out of these for free.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/550456322605843/

1 week later
#20201 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “You'll find TSPPs with more bling, but there aren't many around that are still this clean and new. The distributor I bought it from in August 2019 told me it was new old stock rece...”
2021-04-26
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 182 times
Contributed to Pinside

Very clean/low use. Really would like to trade towards an Aerosmith LE or Zep Prem/LE, but sale is fine as well.

#20203 2 years ago

Lots of action on my TSPP so I didn't get time to work on trades, so if you have an Aerosmith LE you're considering selling, let me know.

#20260 2 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Geez all people talking about inflated prices and i can't get $500 for a working Mibs lol

It's kinda funny how few people in the hobby want EMs right now even when everything else is so expensive. I get it, there's a pretty distinct difference in how a '60s wedgehead plays compared to a solid state, or even late period EMs. But I'm finding/buying gorgeous, fully restored '60s wedgeheads with excellent playfields, repro backglasses, and coin doors so new and shiny I can comb my rapidly thinning hair in them for $800-$1200 with almost no competition. Oh well. Lucky for the few of us who want 'em, I guess.

Speaking of, if anyone out there has some of my most wanted ones (Heat Wave, Masquerade, Moulin Rouge, Star-Jet, Magic City, Spanish Eyes, Magic Clock, etc., woodrails too) in nice shape, get in touch!

2 weeks later
#20412 2 years ago

Any New England/Eastern NY folks have good sources for powdercoating? Thinking of calling a bunch of local shops to see what they can do, but if you've already gotten good results from somewhere, I'd appreciate the tip.

3 weeks later
#20734 2 years ago

A quick shout out if you're jonesing for a newer (2000s-current) Stern or some '90s classics and can't get anything in this cutthroat market, rent from @the96stang! Been renting from him since I think February now, good games, good prices, and Brian is a top notch dude.

1 week later
#20825 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

While we are on the topic of anvils, has anyone seen Anvil! The Story of Anvil? If you enjoy music documentaries I highly recommend it.

Yes, it's fantastic. I may have been a fan back in the '80s but even my wife loved the documentary, who wouldn't know the band from the slab of iron. I also just bought the History of the Eagles doc last night, a band I've never been big on but supposedly it's similarly fantastic. Hope to watch it tonight if I have time, at least pt 1.

And, um, pinball... WTB Aerosmith LE, GotG LE, or Multimorphic P3.

3 weeks later
#20989 2 years ago

Free shit goes fast so presumably this is spoken for already even though it's only an hour old, but if someone near Lockport, NY (seems to be near Niagara/Buffalo) wants a free working basketball shooter machine, it's here: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1658440871028710&set=gm.1541181979418917

1 month later
#21375 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

I can deliver for free (well nothing too crazy)

Ooh, tempting for someone currently hobbling with an ankle injury. Do you still have that Trade Winds?

#21422 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.
Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

Ah, cool. I wanted that Panthera, but hate driving. I'll text you.

1 month later
#21861 2 years ago
Quoted from ExSquid:

My liver and appendix for a Godzilla LE

How many plays on the liver? Mine is like an Addams Family that has been in the same Chuck-E-Cheese since 1992.

#21943 2 years ago

Panthera for trade/sale, $700.

Not working at present. Powers up, GI and some inserts light up, but that's as far as it goes. Tried a different System 80 MPU in it, same deal. Comes with two System 80 MPUs and Rottendog power supply board and driver board. Also new power supply board to MPU harness. Playfield in pretty nice shape, wear around the center inserts but clean otherwise. All four displays work 100% (two of them were missing a digit when I got the machine, fixed that). Mostly LEDs. Backglass has a small section of some black material on the back side where the art flaked off, but you can't really notice from the front side. Cabinet is nice. Could be a very simple fix, hell, could even be a loose connection I missed somewhere, but I just can't find the time to keep tinkering and my knowledge of System 80 is slim to begin with.

Would trade it +cash for anything 100% working, let me know what you're looking to trade and what condition it's in. Cheers.

1 month later
#22459 2 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Anyone have a distributor recommendation that services the new England area? I've used pinballs.com in the past but my buddy recently had a terrible experience with them, and they now charge for shipping. Just seeing if there is a cheaper option out there. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinball-showroom-open-in-massachusetts

Good dude. Got a Godzilla LE from him last week.

1 month later
#22729 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone in the CT area in need of heavy duty cardboard corners for protecting games before transport? I have about 50 pieces.

Don't know if you ever use Fast Eddie, but he's usually very appreciative of that stuff.

1 month later
#23133 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Good for him. It's a long time overdo.

I always gently ask him every time he's here and I see him hunched over like Quasimodo, "Don't you just want to putter around the house, have a nice garden, take mid-day naps?" And he'd laugh and say, "Ahhh Pete, I don't know nothing about gardens. I just gotta keep moving." Really like him. He and my mom went to the same high school in Newark NJ in the '60s, but a few years apart. He stops over there sometimes to just reminisce and drink his Poland Springs.

1 month later
#23381 2 years ago

FT: Rather specific but looking to trade Rick & Morty BSE for Aerosmith LE, +/- cash. Maybe a premium, depending.

FS: Sky-Line (Gottlieb '65) - $1300
Very nice pf, bg, coin door, and plastics. Cabinet and head are solid but have some scrapes/flakes. Everything works including elevator doors, except the #3 at the outlane and at the center dial, never investigated why. LEDs in the GI (previous owner did them), incandescents in the inserts and backbox, some of which are dim or out. Brittle key broke off in lock but have backup key and lock is open. Currently setup to play and plays great.

2 months later
#23963 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sky·Line Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “One of my top-10 EMs of all time, an amazing old school theme and a great player if you like the era. The good: - Near perfect backglass - Near perfect playfield - Cabinet is stro...”
2022-05-11
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 364 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 months later
#24894 1 year ago

Going to be listing a pristine World Fair in a few days, but just checking in to see if anyone local (~2hrs.) has an Outrun Arcade 1up they want to part with.

#24911 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Just about perfect both cosmetically and mechanically. Backglass, playfield, cabinet, head, plastics - hard to find a flaw. 100% working and plays lively as well. If you want a nea...”
2022-08-02
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 170 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#25070 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Tropic Isle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful playfield, backglass, coin door, and plastics. The cabinet and head are sturdy and in good shape, just need a fresh paint job at some point to match the like-new conditio...”
2022-10-07
Leominster, MA
Viewed: 547 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25102 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Tropic Isle Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful playfield, backglass, coin door, and plastics. The cabinet and head are sturdy and in good shape, just need a fresh paint job at some point to match the like-new conditio...”
2022-10-07
Leominster, MA
Viewed: 547 times
Contributed to Pinside

Need the spot in my basement sooner than I thought so $200 price drop, will disassemble and put it in storage if no takers at this price for a pickup by Monday. You can still buy it after that, it just won't be set up to playtest.

Also have a Mayfair in storage -- very solid and bright repainted cabinet/head but browned plastics, minor pf wear, some bg flaking, worked 100% other than a chattering left flipper when I took it apart for storage. Has schematics. Priced to clear it out as-is at $300.

$1500 for both.

2 weeks later
#25291 1 year ago

#tropic-isle (see ad): drop to $1200

#mayfair (working, full details a few pages back or on request of course): $300

#chuck-a-luck (very rare, mine is the only one listed as owned on Pinside at the moment. Acid damaged MPU but people are making new ones now): $300

#star-battle (also very rare. ball drain doesn't register, haven't had time to look into it): $1000

Thinking of selling my Cosmic Carnival, #25 of 25. PM an offer if you're interested.

X-Arcade Tankstick ($250 retail): $100

Legends Gamer Pro arcade stick ($250 retail): NIB for $150, also have barely used for $100. Best stick on the market IMO but I just built another MAME machine and don't need these.

Looking for a Golden Tee pedestal version.

2 months later
#26012 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I've had it for three years and enjoyed it but I need to make room for other pins so here's an opportunity to acquire a very rare and beautiful game. Looks and plays like new with...”
2022-12-04
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 522 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#26132 1 year ago

Looking to trade Mandalorian LE for Aerosmith prem/LE or Toy Story LE/CE. Also have a beautiful Quartette woodrail for $1400. Happy holidays.

6 months later
#27595 10 months ago

Up for trade:
Mando LE
Deadpool prem
Iron Maiden prem

Looking for:
Toy Story
Godfather

Also have a big (72 x 32-1/4 x 32-1/4 ~150lbs) MAME/emulation cabinet for sale. Using the computer and monitor in other projects so for sale is a custom built good quality plywood (black stained) cabinet with a drawer and hinged doors, lit marquee, lit 2 joystick 16 button trackball control panel with encoder boards, amp and built-in speakers + sub, backside LEDs w/remote, lockable caster wheels, etc. Also has drilled holes and velcro strips on the sides if you want to add lightguns. $250. Would also consider trades for other arcade, MAME, 1UP, etc. stuff.

1 week later
#27653 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB and very lightly played since. Works 100%. All original materials still in bag including Pro style plastics and still sealed cassette. Mods include: - WizPanel speaker...”
2023-06-26
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 190 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB and lightly played since. Works 100%. All original materials still in bag. About $300 worth of mods: - WizPanel speaker panel cover - Mezel Mods Egyptian light-up arch...”
2023-07-21
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 440 times

Would trade + cash for Toy Story, Godfather, Galactic Tank Force LE. No trades on the Stranger Things.

Also have a 800lb. rated Milwaukee hand truck with stair climber tracks and built-in belt tightener for $100 in great shape. Sells for $200 at Home Depot.

1 month later
#28163 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB and lightly played since. Works 100% and flawless cosmetically. All original materials still in bag. Mods include: - WizPanel speaker panel cover - Mezel Mods Egyptian ...”
2023-08-24
Leominster, MA
Viewed: 331 times

Can bring to Pintastic for any sale or trade or come and get it before that. Like mentioned in the ad, in trade I'm looking for something lower value ($3K or less) and 100% working, don't need any more projects. Let me know what you have.

1 week later
#28231 7 months ago

$8500 for Pintastic week/weekend. Can bring it to the show or come look it over if you prefer since I'm just 19 miles north of the hotel.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Bought NIB and lightly played since. Works 100% and flawless cosmetically. All original materials still in bag. Mods include: - WizPanel speaker panel cover - Mezel Mods Egyptian ...”
2023-08-24
Leominster, MA
Viewed: 331 times

3 weeks later
#28401 6 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Jam Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice shape for its age, plays fast and strong. - Strong magnet backboard and very little wear - Cliffy on the Wabbit Hole, which doesn't look like it has much (any?) damage undern...”
2023-09-27
Leominster, MA
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 139 times
Contributed to Pinside

also have
Royal Flush Deluxe $1500
- New drop targets, nice displays, cabinet, and head. Slight flaking in the bg (8/10?). A little wear in center pf. Plays well.

Trades considered for 100% working, any era. Cash +/-, 2-for-1, 1-for-2, whatever.

5 months later
#30082 34 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Limited Edition #644/750, which means it comes with the standard Stern LE features: - Silver powder coating - HD glass - Mirrored real glass backglass - Shaker motor - Upgraded sp...”
12 days ago
Leominster, MA
9,900 (Firm)

Also have nice shape 100% working Buccaneer ($1000) and Royal Flush Deluxe ($1500). Might bring them to Pintastic for free play, not sure yet. But can bring either or both if you're interesting in buying. Or come look at them here if you want one sooner.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider VALIS666.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=VALIS666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.