IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#200 10 years ago

Happy with my collection but...all HUO...except Johnny, but it looks better and has been played lass than most HUO games.

Nearly got to Battle For Earth twice last night... might be time to let my fave game go. Consider trade offers for AVLE. AVLE has pinball pro sound system (w/12" woofer), lighted speaker grills with mirrored Avengers logo, Z Doors v2 cube mod (best mod in history). Cool lighting upgrades (lit flipper area, extra spots, LED flashers and back panel lighting.

ACDC Premium...sound upgrade (75W amp and Clarion speakers), shaker and blades. ..make an offer.

SWEET JM. Red is orange on front..but looks natural. Rest of cab is real nice. Playfield is minty. Translite 9 out of ten (small scratch keeps it from looking mint). Looks HUO and audits from 1995 show less than 300 total plays. Very nice and tasteful LED implementation.
$2600 FIRM.

Post edited by TheFamilyArcade: Adding in features that I hadn't mentioned previously.

#207 10 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

AC/DC...hmm....

come over and play it my friend. It plays awesome. So does my AVLE. I've finally figured out that stupid Black Widow ramp. When you can hit that thing - and know that you can hit it without rejections - it changes the whole game. Kinda like the way your life changed when your first girlfriend stopped saying "no".

#213 10 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Looking for a HUO Spider-Man in the NJ area. Cash is waiting!

You're only a year too late for mine. I had a beaut - one of the first 100 off the line - that I shipped halfway cross the country to a Pinsider.

#215 10 years ago
Quoted from bigchief99:

Have a nice Shadow & Champion Pub for sale or trade.
Looking for: AC/DC premium
Terminator 3
Big Buck Hunter
Ripley's Believe It or Not
World Poker Tour
Theatre of Magic
Looking for HUO if possible..Thanks
Even have an old EM Little Chief for sale or trade that needs some work I think once I move it from my parents house to my house, just have to go get it.

How nice is the champion pub?

#238 10 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Happy with my collection but...all HUO...except Johnny, but it looks better and has been played lass than most HUO games.
Nearly got to Battle For Earth twice last night... might be time to let my fave game go. Consider trade offers for AVLE. AVLE has pinball pro sound system (w/12" woofer), lighted speaker grills with mirrored Avengers logo, Z Doors v2 cube mod (best mod in history). Cool lighting upgrades (lit flipper area, extra spots, LED flashers and back panel lighting.
ACDC Premium...sound upgrade (75W amp and Clarion speakers), shaker and blades. ..make an offer.
SWEET JM. Red is orange on front..but looks natural. Rest of cab is real nice. Playfield is minty. Translite 9 out of ten (small scratch keeps it from looking mint). Looks HUO and audits from 1995 show less than 300 total plays. Very nice and tasteful LED implementation.
$2600 FIRM.
Post edited by TheFamilyArcade: Adding in features that I hadn't mentioned previously.

Bump for description update.

4 weeks later
#286 9 years ago

HUO AVLE with lighted speakers/acrylics...lighted flipper buttons...lighted flipper area (pinball bulbs mod), extra playfield spots (pinball bulbs mod), Hooked's clear Loki Lane plastics (have extra set too), Pinball Pro 12" woofer with backbox speakers system...had ZDoors cube mod...but it just broke(shit!)...have discussed replacement with Gio, but stock cube looks pretty hot with the flasher mod behind it. Some upgraded LEDs throughout. Have some extra parts (hulk bridge, Tesseract mech, hulk arms). Just rebuilt flippers (I bought this game new, but played it a lot, and I like my games to play perfect). Game is fully dialed in and plays the way a new pinball machine should. Came with shaker, mirrored back glass, metallic blue Powdercoat, etc.

Shooter lane looks new (protected since day one with clear vinyl material). A scratch here and there, but a beautiful game all around. $5,600 or one for one trade for like value game.

#295 9 years ago

I've decided to sell ACDC Premium. 2013 run, clear window, $5,800. Has shaker, blades and the 75W amp/clarion speaker sound upgrade that Markmon recommended.

3 weeks later
#317 9 years ago

AVLE still available.

1 week later
#398 9 years ago
Quoted from jhoward1082:

HUO, fully modded, Avatar LE in MA. Check the marketplace for details. $4900

What kind of mods on The Avatar?

#403 9 years ago

Nice looking game! I see your "no trades"...too bad.

#405 9 years ago

I lowered the price of my AVLE. Removed the sub/speaker kit, but other mods remain. $5,200.

#407 9 years ago

Wow, I let a perfectly decent Future Spa go last year for $350. Bought it for $700 a few years back and felt I overpaid a little, but it was my first game and came delivered with a warranty from a local guy.

What on earth makes Future Spa worth $1,100. Is it CQ?

#410 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

I think you want my POTC and cash.......I'm trying to will you into it

No, I do. Take my AVLE instead.

#440 9 years ago

I own a JM that I believe is worth $2,600. Some fade (orange) on the front decal, a couple minor blemishes (but none on playfield) but otherwise sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

I have so much fun with this damn game that I would not sell it for less. So I guess $2,600 is my "fu $ price. It shreds on games selling for hundreds/thousands more. Gameplay is epic. I don't think any game suffers more from TPS - theme perception disorder - than JM....the funny thing is that's total BS...the theme is cool and perfectly integrated.

1 week later
2 weeks later
#501 9 years ago

Modded AVLE for $5k.

1 week later
#543 9 years ago
Quoted from Starscream:

Thanks Brian!
Wonderful meeting you and seeing your awesome collection! Don't worry Indy is in great hands and is going to be loved very much and I'll get everything all restored that needs it

Nice job! So, when is the party?

3 weeks later
#614 9 years ago

I am not actively selling anything, but if someone wants to show up on my doorstep and buy HUO AVLE or a cherry JM, hit me up. Maybe even HUO ACDC Prem. But just come by and look. These are all HUO or in the case of JM, HUO caliber. Don't make me take a bunch of pictures so you can get worked up over something minor. Bring enough $ to buy the game and make a strong offer. I've bought and sold many games via Pinside, it's not like I'm gonna start trying to dick people over.

#618 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Great sales pitch!

I've been practicing in front of a mirror.

1 week later
#644 9 years ago

It's about time.

#666 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

HUO Tron Pro 1st run with 3d Translite.. no wear whatsoever, very few plays
Includes:
Pinballlooking Tron Arcade Cab Mod - installed
Eli's Tron ramp kit installed - installed
Hallmark Light Cycles installed but not wired up
Custom full LED upgrade - Cointaker premium LED's in inserts and frosted in all others
Mantis Protector for scoop.
$5555

Someday I'll get one of these, man. Just not yet. GLWS.

#681 9 years ago

Still have a very nice JM. Deep reds on sides of cab. Orange in front. Minty playfield, boards and wiring look new. Besides the orange cab in the front, the ONLY drawback to this game are two dings on the top rails, where the head was clamped down at one point. Provably coming back from Europe, as I think its a reimport. Only a few hundred original plays. Audits date back to '95. $2,300.

1 week later
#724 9 years ago

Posted my JM in the market for $2,300 obo and opened a thread.
Lots of pics here:

https://johnnymnemonic.shutterfly.com/pictures

NY/NJ border near TappanZee bridge.

3 weeks later
#813 9 years ago

Best AVLE you will EVER play: $5K firm. And worth every frickin' penny.

3 weeks later
#888 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Getting the itch for something different...but cash strapped, so might offer up a trade or something....

How about my AVLE. Your daughter liked it. Why not?

#901 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Thinking about parting with my Met Monsters Premium. I like it, but it's just not getting played, and that bugs me. So kind of open to offers for trades or cash I guess.

How about my AVLE. Your daughter liked it. Why not?

#909 9 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

She did like it...but I didnt

Well, you didn't like Tron either. Now you own an LE. Just sayin'.

I'm definitely looking to trade or sell my blue AVLE, so anyone is free to make offers. I realize I have to accept under $5k for the game.

#914 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Wait a sec ... You told me LOTR does nothing for you when I offered my pristine one up for trade. I see a trend ... Go for the Avatar. If not for yourself, think of the children.

Quoted from NJGecko:

I've evolved a bit and have a different appreciation for machines

See what happens when you play them?

Ergo: AVLE.

I'd really love a Monsters. Let's work out a deal.

#918 9 years ago

My AVLE is now $4,750 obo. Trades welcome. NYC north west suburbs.

#960 9 years ago

I am not have mentioned this, but I have a nicely modded and extremely well playing AVLE for sale down here in the northwest suburbs of NYC. Easy access to NJ, PA, CT and update NY! $4,750 OBO. Trades welcomed.

#962 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Getting close to my restored Getaway price!

I'll even staple the manual back into cabinet! Joe, did you sell yours?

1 month later
#1171 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

I guess you cant sell a game on Pinside without pics. Oh well, finally got off my butt and took these.
FS - Star Trek Pro $4200 HUO.. separate FS thread here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-star-trek-pro-with-mods-4200

#1173 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Flintstones. Fully shopped, all metal bits tumbled and/or buff polished to a high shine, plug and play. New rubbers, Superbands, LEDs on all inserts, and a new DMD. No-hack, very clean boards. Cabinet has only minor imperfections. Previous owner claimed HUO. Can't prove this. It is very very nice, but not perfect.
Kid-friendly theme. No x-rated translites or overlays. Ground-level pickup from my heated game-room garage.
$3k

IMG_0948.jpg 311 KB

IMG_0949.jpg 431 KB

IMG_1014.jpg 450 KB

IMG_1013.jpg 537 KB

IMG_1012.jpg 394 KB

What are the rules like on Flintstones? Only played it on route and always liked it. Cool game.

#1176 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

The main multiball is easy to achieve, as it getting the jackpot. Super jackpot is a challenge to make the u-turn shot. Modes are fun. Bowling a good game is the toughest. Bowl-o-Rama is quite fun. Not a very deep pin but definitely worth having in a collection for a little while.
Need to make room for more pins, otherwise I'd keep it ... sure looks real nice next to its Trudeau counterpart. Note the DMD theme is the same (cars parked in front of a drive-in).

IMG_0949-294.jpg 302 KB

The only pins I'd consider trading/selling I'd want big $ for (very nice GNR and a HUO FT) but I do like the idea of a cherry Flintstones...and so close too! I just don't have the room to buy outright.

#1178 9 years ago

You're not the only one. A lot of people have expressed interest. And it's not listed!

I don't even know where to begin with pricing it. The thing plays way better than a NIB or dialed in HUO Stern. Unless you're looking for the flaws (they're there) it looks, feels and plays like a game pulled right out of the box and tweaked to perfection. Don't even get me started on the shooter lane. Almost looks unused. Pic is BEFORE cleaning it.image-519.jpgimage-519.jpgimage-642.jpgimage-642.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

#1183 9 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

A headless, legless fish tale. Anyone see irony or some poetic tragedy here?

Just come over and play it for yourself. Prepare to be knocked out. Not gonna post any more pics unless I actually put it up for sale. Schlockdoc says he wants it, but he's too lazy to drive the 20 miles up the parkway to play it!

Looks pretty bad ass with LEDs and full color DMD too. OCD board standing by.

Oh, and it's documented HUO.

Let's dance!

#1184 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Shopped out playing great routed Pirates of the Caribbean LEDs very clean nice and new DMD installed as well. 4,100

20150116_153653.jpg 408 KB

20150116_154034.jpg 288 KB

Looking good Eric!

2 weeks later
#1234 9 years ago

Anyone selling a Gorgar?

#1241 9 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

There's a guy on Craigslist boston with one for 750 and the add just came up on mr pinball today as well
He may be on here as well "bostonguy" is the name I believe

Thanks. That's a little too far to go for now, because I'd like to be able check the game. I may be headed to Boston in the next couple weeks though. So we'll see.

#1254 9 years ago
Quoted from Doostur:

I have gotten a few PMs about the TZ. I was after a TZ for over 6 months. It was disappointment after disappointment. Then last weekend, two guys who I promised to purchase their TZ if they got one called me. I went to look at them and to not go back on my word I purchased them. Both are fine examples, above average with one side of cabinet being faded on each. They are like mirror images of each other. I'll post detailed pictures in the next day or two.
TZ is a fun/challenging and I love the play style. To hold me over I purchased a RBION which is similar. I'm not a collector. Before I knew anything about pinballs I would go to the silverball museum and I would always gravitate to TZ, TAF, and MM. When I told my buddy who is a collector, he said you have fine and expensive taste.
Long story short, I'm finishing my basement. I have room 3 three pins, and they will be TZ, TAF and MM. The rest I'll sell.

where do you live?

1 week later
#1309 9 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Players condition Gorgar $800 FS/FT

I have a friend in Rockland county looking for a Gorgar. I'll PM you.

3 weeks later
#1366 9 years ago

I've got a nice GNR that I'll part with. Thinking $4,500.

#1372 9 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Ahhh, GNR, the only data east I would ever consider buying. Unfortunately I am anti Data East and could never bring myself to paying $4500 for one, besides I thought GNR was max a $4000 game?

Only when you're selling. Mine's $4,500.

#1380 9 years ago
Quoted from cjmjmm2006:

Is guns in roses rare? Thought 3000 production on that one.

There a faction of owners that definitely keep it due to the theme. Like KISS back in the day. But it's about condition. My playfield is very clean and sharp, with a decent - hardly perfect but not blown - Axl hole, nothing broken on the playfield/great ramps, etc. I've upgraded the magnet board and put in that board so that you don't need batteries. Lots of LEDs, decent shape unfaded cabinet. One line out on DMD - farthest right. Just very solid all around. Hard to find unmolested.

I'd prefer a trade like an IJ or TAF or Tron. I'm open to suggestions. And, as always, come and see it for yourself. Nice games need to be seen and played to truly understand the value.

2 weeks later
#1472 9 years ago

Anyone selling a Dr. Who?

#1477 9 years ago

Sold my ACDC Premium today, which puts me in the mood that anything is possible.

I have a very nice GNR with a gorgeous playfield and no fade cab but I need to figure out why the pops just stopped working.

I have a very nice conditioned (HUO) and nicely modded original IM and a like new NASCAR.

Looking for a World Cup Soccer, TSPP, FGY, POTC, Avatar, IJ or ???

1 week later
#1548 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Here is what I will have ready for sale soon.
World Cup Soccer 2,200
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Lethal Weapon 3 1,300
Striker Extreme 1,300
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1,400
Cue Ball Wizard 1,300
RollerGames Diamond Plate with drop targets 2300
Pinbot new CPR playfield mostly new parts 3,000 (Playfield, plastics, displays, vortex ramp, lamp sockets, underplayfield relays, main ramp)
Star Trek Pro routed but nice 3,900
NASCAR 2,200
Twister 1,500
More soon

Eric, I pm'ed you.

4 weeks later
#1628 8 years ago

Killer GnR. $4,300.

1 month later
#1822 8 years ago

Minty NASCAR with LEDs for $2,600. Will have pics by the weekend.

1 week later
#1893 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

AC/DC is tentatively sold. Still have Pirates. First come first serve.

Is the WOF history? Are you coming to Rob and Gecko's pinball party?

#1894 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

My HUO ACDC Premium with a bunch of mods will be for sale at Pintastic New England. $6400

We on for this weekend?

1 month later
#2141 8 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I have the chance to pick up a grail game today, but no room!
Any one want a nice Funhouse-new ramps, mindorbit colorchanging plungers, new plastics, all flashers and inserts leds, clearstarposts with blue leds underneath, lampshade mod, all cliifys, led pop bumper rings,IMG_20150717_101737_906.jpg IMG_20150717_102609_693.jpg IMG_20150717_102813_406.jpg just installed pingraffix side decals and apron!IMG_20150717_101824_532.jpg ...etc.....today only 3900 firm
I know chances are slim but maybe someone has bee looking and is ready.

How's the overall cleanliness of the game and play field condition?

1 month later
#2473 8 years ago

I should come down and play Elvis.

#2476 8 years ago

You're probably right, but I'm in a pinball slump and not sure I can committ to anything right now. Now if it were "Fat Elvis" I'd be all over it. I do have $ set aside for a machine so if any locals want to pm me with things they want to sell feel free.

#2494 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

come on over this weekend - play a few different titles.
mk

May be going to Lake George. How about tomorrow?

2 weeks later
#2665 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

fresh off route lotr cabinet is beat up, playfield is real nice. plays perfect $3800

was this at Nanuet Arcade?

1 week later
#2737 8 years ago

Nicely modded, HUO, original IM will full on brass hardware (no coin door though): $5,400 NYC northwest 'burbs. All trades considered, but prefer newer Stern releases. Do not discount brass. Far less common than the powder and looks awesome.

Includes the following:
- brass armor/hardware: Lollipop Rails, Lockdown Bar, Hinges, Legs, bolts
- Shaker Motor
- Whiplash LED mod (Hooked)
- LED color changing backbox kit (Cointaker)
- Red LED flipper buttons (Cointaker). Not installed but I will.
- Painted IM Head/Helmut custom shooter rod (Pinball Customs)
- IM metallic red Flipper Bats (Pinball Center). Not yet installed but I will and I'll even rebuild the flips when I do it.
- Arc Reactor pop bumper caps (Pinball Life)
- Full LEDs, including flipper area illumination (Pinballbulbs strip)
- Red DMD Filter (or maybe even DMD, I got it that way)
- playfield service brackets
- right ramp cliffy protector (covering small crack in ramp edge, common)
- shooter lane cliffy protector (over minor wear)
- Goodie bag and Manual

so much for IM being a keeper...I'll always love it, but I need something new.

4 weeks later
#2886 8 years ago

Nicely modded, HUO, original IM will full on brass hardware (not coin door though): $5,400 NYC northwest 'burbs. All trades considered, but prefer newer Stern releases. Do not discount brass. Far less common than the powder and looks awesome.
Includes the following:
- Shaker Motor
- IM metallic red Flipper Bats (Pinball Center). Not yet installed but I will and I'll even rebuild the flips when I do it.
- Goodie bag and Manual

I'll do $5,200 and throw in a never used Arcade Upkeep under cab lighting kit. I also have the monger cover sticker not installed.

1 week later
#2924 8 years ago

Killer IM still available. $500 worth of brass hardware plus lots of other mods: $5,200

2 weeks later
#3155 8 years ago

At best? I'm a buyer for a "best" Dr. Who in the high teens. PM me.

2 months later
#3723 8 years ago

Nicely modded, HUO, original IM will full on brass hardware (no coin door though): $5,400 NYC northwest 'burbs. All trades considered, but prefer newer Stern releases. Do not discount brass. Far less common than the powder and looks awesome.
Includes the following:
- Shaker Motor
- Goodie bag and Manual

I'll go $5k on this. It's a really nice example but I just don't play it anymore.

#3725 8 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

What's up Nelson? I remember playing that at your place. Beautiful IM. Clean as hell.

Thanks. It's treated me very well over the years. I never did get around to using pinball browser to change the music.

Dog days of January. Bored of all my games and had IM the longest. Wondering if something new will shake me out of it. Been kinda blah on pinball in general. I hope this passes!

Also, the Nanuet Arcade closed down, which is where I could get a fix of TWD and lots of old classics. Another arcade casualty.

You know, last summer I tried GPS'ing to the Sanctum and it sent me to nowheresville down by a river. I need to check that place out sometime!

#3737 8 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

It'll pass Nelson; I went dark for the past 10 months only to come out of my funk with a vengeance. Back in 24/7 again.
BTW I used to hit the Aladdin's Castle arcade in the Nanuet mall when I was a kid with a paper route. We'd ride our BMX bikes all the way up from Montvale, NJ to pump quarters into the games there until all my earnings were spent. Good times.

That's an awesome story! Story of my childhood for sure, only it was the Corbin Bowl on Ventura Blvd. in The Valley or The Family Arcade in Huntington Beach. Such great memories!

You should throw another party. Your games are stellar!

#3738 8 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

you can always stop by the shop if you want..

I sure will, and thanks for the offer. I should have a little jingle soon and hope to buy something at some point. Will want a recent Stern I think. God forbid, but these days the old B/Ws aren't, on par, exciting enough. I like the bombast , speed, light & sound package and aggressive nature of the newer Sterns.

#3739 8 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Was there a guy in a van living by the river?

I wish! He might've had some weed. I was so freaking lost that day and hoping to play some pins and then I realized I'd wasted too much time and had to head home. I felt like I should be living in a van by that point!

3 weeks later
#3970 8 years ago

Damn Rob. Amazing list.

Kind of a sad list. As I'm pretty sure a lot of those came from the recently closed Nanuet arcade.

3 weeks later
#4252 8 years ago

Have killer, modded, 2010 HUO IM with brass hardware for 5K.

5 months later
#5886 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

as of right now we are coming, the bar is taking up a lot of time but we are gonna try to squeeze it in

The bar? What bar?

1 year later
#9588 6 years ago

HUO BDK with just over 100 plays. Stock but adding a few mods shortly (on order). As perfect a low-play Batman as you'll probably see. Pretty rare game.
Will trade for IM or IMVE because I love punishment!

That’s tempting. I have a nice IM. But can I say goodbye?

Haven’t you had IM before?

6 months later
#10963 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Have Star Trek pro $4000, World Cup Soccer $3500, Aerosmith pro $4400. Could use some spending money for pintastic. Will trade towards MMR.

Is WCS a $3,500 game nowadays, or is this one just really nice? Asking because I own one. Thx,

1 month later
#11249 5 years ago

I’m going to list a very clean and shiny, stock Dirty Harry for sale or trade in a couple weeks. Been very well cared for for the past 18 years or so. This is above players quality, “Williams tight” I like to say.

One chipped bullet target, one smallish chip on the cab, couple nicks on the head, and the safehouse saucer has a little wear. A keeper game that’ll look and play great - literally plays like new - in any collection.

Buy it for $3k or trade me before this weekend, or wait until I list week of 8/27.

3 weeks later
#11515 5 years ago

I also have a very nice Dirty Harry for trade or sale. $2,800 takes it. Ad with pics coming.

#11531 5 years ago

What’s for sale near Rockland County, NY this Sunday?

3 weeks later
#11684 5 years ago
Quoted from Madmax541:

Williams IJ looking to trade for
Real nice Fish Tales, AC/DC Luci Vault Prem, or nice Demolition Man.
Looking for trade only now.
Will be traveling to York show in couple weeks from NH.

PM sent.

#11723 5 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:How so? Both have basically the same rule style but...
Iron man dumps 50 million in your lap if you wizard, or you’re scoring 200, 300k shots. Bash toy monger? Big whoop! Best thing about iron man is the triple spinners. Iron Man is not as amazing as people want to believe it is.
That Link shot is super satisfying and Amp suit is such a narrow yet satisfying skill type of shot, it might be one of the best in pinball. Call outs and voice work are absolutely superior compared to Iron Man. The x multipliers are excellent if placed correctly and the game will kick your ass in, it’s so hard. Imo it’s a better overall looking pin and theme as well.
Boom- Final Battle for the win.

Well, like that's your opinion man. lol. But the evidence suggests you're definitely in the minority.

I like Avatar. Good game, underrated game. And if I could get a really nice one in the $3's I'd probably buy one. But better than IM? Nah.

#11725 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

For the longest time, they were 31-3300 ... are they up to the $4k range now?
And that IM VE that will be going up for sale is a thing of beauty. Lots of tasteful mods, great lighting, and mint condition. However ... it is missing my Iron Gaga software version to make it the best it can be

I don’t think they should be, but isn’t everything $4k+ now? Lol. And the games that should be under $3k (like WPT for example) are routinely listed in the mid 3’s nowadays. If these are the actual sale prices, than I’ve learned something!

#11736 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still have my mm I want to trade. Whatcha got?

Condition?

1 week later
#11788 5 years ago

My bro-in-law in the philly burbs is looking to buy a HUO TSPP in the $4k range, which is about where they should be priced these days. Leads welcome via PM. Thanks.

#11817 5 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Most huo tspp I see for sale in the states are 4800 to 5200

Yeah, only they sit and don’t sell, and there are thousands of this title around, a lot of them HUO. I get it, it’s a hugely popular game, but it’s also 15+ years old. The market will reveal the price, but I think $4,300 is totally fair. It’s not 2013 anymore.

$6,500? Don’t make me laugh.

#11881 5 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I was in PA yesterday for an auction, and after it was done, I tried seeing if there was anything reasonable available for sale in the vicinity. Prices on everything listed throughout the various platforms were completely ridiculous. This is only the second time in several years where I went home with an empty vehicle.
Competition is fierce, and a lot of sellers think their game is worth a fortune because they saw it listed somewhere for $x. They don't usually see the actual sold listings since they either don't make an effort, or they disappear too quickly.
It seems demand has outstripped supply.

I see zero proof that pins are moving at posted prices in the last 6 months. I see a lot of people holding on to games (that they don’t want anymore) or quietly selling for less.

Fact is, actual, market prices are still damn good, they just aren’t absurd. But everyone’s afraid of losing that $200-$500 extra bullshit bucks (from a newb or desperate buyer).

But the longer these guys hold on to their unwanted and unplayed games, the lower the prices are gonna fall. With every new release, especially those NIB in the $6k give or take price range. And heavily modded games are not gonna command premium prices, because outside of a shaker and color DMD (and maybe no glare glass) who gives a shit? Just give me a fair priced game, and I’ll figure out how I want to plush it out.

Opportunity cost. It’s a bitch.

#11884 5 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

1st world problems.

It is a problem. The market is clogged and it shouldn’t be. It impacts NIB sales on down.

You’ve always had legit prices. You don’t deal as much in the HUO market, but even when you move a real nice game the price gets the game out the door. Wish more sellers were like you.

#11886 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

This market confuses me right now. $4800 spiderman HUO a year ago would be gone in a few minutes. Oh well.
(Still for sale/trade if anyone is interested)

Maybe, but SM is now an older DMD game and one with a VE too.

SM is one of my favorite games, but if I’m price policing today I say it’s a $4,400 game nowadays. Or less. Of course things might change, but I think the change will be a further decrease.

And why should this be so surprising? The damn game was 3,800 brand spanking new!

#11889 5 years ago

It has nothing to do with your time. It’s all about the market value of the pin. I’m sure you’ve done very well over the years refurbishing pins and selling them. If those days are gone for you, oh well.

There’ll always be someone ready to fix up an older, broken pin.

#11899 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

SM, POTC and TSPP were all games I wanted since they were new. Over the years I've saved up enough money to buy one but bought a MET instead. Started saving more money and watched prices climb and climb. Found a good deal on a Scared Stiff and bought that instead. Started saving again and watched prices flatline in the past year. But, with every new game that comes out and the new Sterns with color LCD I really can't see myself paying more then 4k on a mint HUO. Same with AP, always wanted one but when people are asking 3k for a used routed pin I'm just going to walk on by.

Amen bro. And we’re not alone. Either the market for these older Sterns corrects, or a lot of stubborn dudes are gonna be looking at their unplayed games and getting more and more bitter...but refusing to sell (!) until they recoup their costs or (more likely) make a profit on a 10-15 year old game.

The hobby will get so much better when these tight asses face reality. Until then, the pinball world is constipated.

1 month later
#12240 5 years ago

Speaking as someone who sold an AVLE, I would have taken $6k and given the buyer a $500 instant cash rebate!

Hats off to any LE owner than can still get anywhere near $7k for their game. I guess toppers factor in, but I can’t buy them (basement ceiling to short), so there’s $2-400 inflation on a game right there for me.

#12251 5 years ago

That's because all you have to say is "Avengers LE" and people run for the hills. Just a God-awful layout for such a good license. Needs a machine reboot as the new trailer for End Game dropped today.

Gotta disagree with you there. AV has issues but layout isn’t one of them. When “properly dialed in” it shoots nice.

A reboot would be great. Something bright and rampy with NO chronic design issues!

#12309 5 years ago

Looking for a RBION or Iron Man.

Are you entertaining original IMs now, or only vaults?

6 months later
#13813 4 years ago

I’m looking for a pin within easy driving distance from NYC northern burbs. I can buy outright or trade HUO IM or SW pro.

There’s a lot of games I’d be interested in, but Deadpool, Aerosmith, Kiss, GoT, Iron Maiden and GoTG top the list. Pros only. Maybe Alice Cooper or Batman 66, but those are probably outta my price range.

Must be in awesome condition. Not looking for a project or non working game.

1 month later
#14147 4 years ago
Quoted from cnuts13:

X-men LE wolverine for sale. I bought this about a month ago from a fellow pisider.After a about 15 plays, the magnets and nightcrawler pop ups stopped working. I ordered the small board that is behind the backglass thinking that was the issue. It wasn't. Anybody with more troubleshooting skills might have an easy fix on their hands. 4000$ firm

I just got an XMen LE. It’s a rad game. World under glass. Deep rules. Great layout. Fun. Toys all day. What more do you want?

Figure it out, and thank me later.

4 weeks later
#14384 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Seeing if any interest in an HUO MBr SE. Under 350 plays, still looks new. Added plasma wheel and glow in the dark rubber kit. $6400 obo. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.
Also might be open to trades for alphanum/DMD/LCD games or anything on my wishlist + cash. Not 100% sure I want to move it, but seeing if any interesting offers might be out there.

If Star Wars Pro was on your wish list I might PM you.

#14398 4 years ago

The Neo Candy: how many games? All the old classics? I’ve never seen one.

1 week later
#14475 4 years ago

I have a very nice, modded (maybe $500 worth) HUO SW pro that I’d consider trading one to one for late model Sterns. Has behaved perfectly, looks beautiful and is a great player.

#14520 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

Hey y’all - I have some openings until about September 10th for machine transportation. Will go as far south as Maryland and no limits north.
If you need a game moved the first week of September - MESSAGE THE MÖBE!

Do we need to buy broken taillight insurance?

2 weeks later
#14604 4 years ago

Nice HUO SW pro with $500+ in mods for sale or trade. Thinking $4,700.

#14623 4 years ago

Nice HUO SW pro with $500 in mods for sale or trade. Thinking $4,700.

Would love to trade SW pro for Deadpool, Iron Maiden or GoTG. Maybe Kiss or AS. Would consider adding cash for premium versions (or CSC remakes) but usually prefer pros.

1 week later
#14677 4 years ago

Who's got a Guardians of the Galaxy for sale?

Mike - Pinballmike2 here - from Lanes and Games fame has one. He’s a straight shooter. I’ve been talking to him about another game. He’s in a Boston and has Maiden, Guardians and MMR.

#14698 4 years ago

Looking for a nice MM or MMR within driving distance of NYC.

#14704 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Not sure what your definition of "driving distance" is, but pinballmike217 has a beautiful MMR out by Boston

I’ve spoken to Mike, and his is a decent deal, but I’d prefer one with a shaker and color chip, and not routed if possible. I’m prepared to buy NIB, but wanted to try one last time for a HUO with the goodies.

#14710 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

Automated is working on their new showroom, and he has many pins available to play while they prep your purchase. Call ahead to check, but I think he has the color chip available, according to pinballs.com. And there’s a Cracker Barrel at his exit to Pepes Farm Road, so win win.

I’m picking up my MMR at automated this weekend. I was giving Pinside one last chance to show me a HUO example, but none seem to be out there. I’m stoked about NIB MMR. Greatest game ever.

1 week later
#14805 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Also putting up a few other games to see if any interest so I don’t have to put them in storage.

Machine - For Sale

Mr. & Mrs. Pac-Man

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Mr. and Mrs. Pac Man project. Not sure MPU is salvageable, might need one. BG nice with one scratch, PF and cab are decent. I’ll include yellow powdercoated legs.”

11 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

Machine - For Sale

Hokus Pokus

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Game plays 100%, nice and smooth. BG has some minor spot flaking on the pink cape. PF is excellent. Cab is nice, but front is a little rough and needs some refurbishing.

Recently...”

11 hours ago

Langhorne, PA

Colsond3

Damn Colson, you are blowing out the deals! That Hokus Pokus is tempting, but I don’t have the time or a Pin Hauler these days.

#14810 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Yeah, passing them on for what I paid, actually losing a little bit on each. Just trying to hook people up. HP playfield is in excellent shape, going to be a little sad to see it go.
And trying to move them fairly easy due to 3 other games coming in.

I hear ya. I once sold a totally decent Future Spa for $350 because I had a new game coming in and I needed the space.

1 week later
#14851 4 years ago
Quoted from jkashani:

Sold instantaneously!

Why is it listed as “archived” then? What was the sale price?

5 months later
#16336 4 years ago

I don’t necessarily want to sell it, but I rarely play it. Feel free to make offers on a nice WCS. Bought it from Levi years ago for $2,600, so I anticipate there’s been appreciation since. Gum has been removed from the bottom! Right ramp has a little but of rusty - or something else - sparkle. Was like that when I bought it (as was the chip in the front of the cab). All easily fixable.

I need to fix the goalie switch, but otherwise plays perfect. Lithium battery too.

Trades preferred. + or - cash.

#16357 4 years ago

I gotta barely working Spanish Eyes for $6k, and a Nip It with no playfield for 5. K that is. No low balls, and don’t even think of robbing me at gun point somewhere off the beaten track. We do the trade in a Mickey D’s drive thru, with Odin and a pile of a filet o’ fish present or NO DEAL!

#16363 4 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm jealous.... Haven't gotten to my good booze yet!

Just when I have the time to go play YOUR killer Fish Tales....I can’t! How you doin’?

5 months later
#18138 3 years ago

I have a nice XMEN LE - Wolverine - for sale or trade. Thinking $4,800 if sold. Will list in market.

Prefer trading for a JJP (WoZ, Hobbitt, DI) where I can add cash, but would also consider newer Sterns.

1 week later
#18180 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Limited Edition. Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent, clean example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass l...”
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 815 times
Here’s the XMEN LE. Underrated game for sure. World under glass, deep rules. $5k OBO or trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/104813

1 week later
#18281 3 years ago

So I still have this game with an amazing real backglass with great art. Killer glossy cab art. All LED from factory, 2 magnets, a spinning disc, a moving ramp, pop up bash targets (think MM trolls), real 4 ball ball lock, captive ball, 3 flippers, 2 ramps, novel layout, deep rules (2 Wizard modes) and a bullet proof SAM operating system. Plus extras like a shaker, custom sound package, backglass led kit, speaker lights and inserts. Excellent thick, glossy clear coat with non-descript dimpling and absolutely no pooling or art chipping. Cool comic book theme and HUO like new.

Anyone want a game like this?

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is the Limited Edition. Not really sure if this is HUO, but it could be. Excellent, clean example with captive ball, shaker, speaker lights/XMEN inserts, dimming backglass l...”
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)

#18307 3 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I’ll trade you a HUO popeye with color dmd

Hmmmm. Not a bad offer!

2 weeks later
#18434 3 years ago

Thinking about moving my players WCS. Nice playfield, lithium battery, rebuilt flippers, new goalie switch. Chipped “header” plastic (for sale on Pinside) and some cab and head issues. Thinking $3,200.

1 week later
#18495 3 years ago

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.

Machine - For Sale
X-Men (LE) Archived
2020-10-28
New City, NY
5,000 (OBO)

#18506 3 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

XMEN LE still available. $5k OBO.
A lot of game here for the money! Just brought a Magneto back into the collection. There is a lot going on in this code and many great shots on this under rated Borg design. You can add the FatPanda sound/voice upgrade for free now, which I found to be an extra bonus. This along with IM and ST were in the collection, sold and have now returned. The second time around, I am finding I like them more than the first and are great fun for the buck values.
Two things I look for: Having the Newton ball mod installed already This is an 80 dollar must have mod on this game. Second, a cliffy installed on the Blackbird VUK and no loss of yellow paint at the edges around the cliffy. This area gets beat up pretty bad.
Would be a great family Christmas gift during a Covid impacted winter.
GLWTS

Thanks Sulli! Yes, mine has both the captive ball mod and the cliffy. It’s a game I’d like to keep because it’s fairly unique all things considered. And tough. But I only have four games and I’ve had it well over a year now.

Pinside was rough on this game early, but many came around to it. I’ve now got it on Craigs List and Mr. Pinball, so hopefully I’ll reach a wider audience and get ‘er done.

3 weeks later
#18766 3 years ago

Check it!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO as far as I know. Looks it and plays like it. Never a problem. Totally dialed in with all original “NIB” issues fixed (the upgraded aux board and e-clip fix on spinner mag...”
2 years ago
New City, NY
Expired!

#18776 3 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:Great seller and super nice dude.

Thanks Brent. Happy New Year Brother!

1 week later
#18934 3 years ago

I’m not sure what happened to my XMEN ad. It no longer exists and my previous posts say it was deleted. Only I didn’t delete it. Weird.

Anyway, I was looking for it to archive it, because I’ve decided not to sell the game. I started playing it again, and after a few days I had this dream. I was walking the earth in search of true meaning, you know, like Cain in Kung Fu? I wandered into the Miyagi-Do dojo, where Kyrie Irving was sitting crossed leg, beatific grin on his face, while a ring of sage burned around him. An angel choir was singing to me from the spheres, and I also had a raging hard on (I’d been looking at some Internet porn earlier in the dream).

Anyway, all at once I realized that this game kicks ass, and it’s easily comparable to games costing thousands more. Instead of hurrying to my next purchase, I’m going to enjoy it longer, and actually try and finish Danger Room, which I’ve only gotten to twice anyways. I’ll keep saving my change for the next $8,000 box of lights. But until then, CHAMPIONS CONVENE! Or something like that...

Thank you to all those who approached me with legit, reasonable offers. I highly recommend you track down and acquire an XMEN LE. It’s a lotta goose for the gander.

Peace out for now!

2 weeks later
#19066 3 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

We got about 30 inches of snow in Sussex County, perhaps more. Back to pinball, I have a nice NASCAR i am looking to trade straight up or Plus or minus cash

Everyone should own NASCAR! And sell it. But definitely own it. Fun game and the balls flying around the track is exhilarating.

I’ve owned a lot of the unsung or unloved games, and it’s always worth it.

And Fish Tales blows doors on T3!

1 week later
#19240 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

We used to have "Pinball Parties" all the time here in NJ. Food, pinball, cigars and drinks. Then it stopped, don't know why. (this was before Covid) We gotta get this started up again! Damn, I forgot you can't post pictures here....

We did, didn’t we?

#19265 3 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

If we did, nobody invited me.

I didn’t know you then or would have. I live about 2 miles north of Baller’s shop, where he had his party. I saw you there but never got to meet you. He and I had a joint party once, where people started at my place (all newer Sterns at the time) and wound up at his. That was at his house, and he had every “A” B/W title in his basement plus others. Awesome collection at the time.

#19274 3 years ago
Quoted from SKORR_Arcades:

Were you around the Nanuet Mall in the 80's ? I was a Metalhead mallrat that hung out at Alladin's Castle all day and then Mr. Arcade at night.

I was at Alladin’s Castle alright, but it was somewhere in SoCal. Only here as an adult.

I live near the Nanuet Mall. Now known has “The Shoppes at Nanuet”. Barf. Good mall though, what’s left of it.

#19275 3 years ago

No cops allowed when there’s Kronic!

2 weeks later
#19624 3 years ago

You may laugh, but DeepRoot just got half a dozen new theme ideas from the last couple pages of this thread.

#19634 3 years ago

It’s funny because it’s true.

Coming from DeepRoot....an all original design by the mastermind of pinball innovation, Robert Mueller: Hoagies and Grinders!

#19710 3 years ago

Anyone selling a WOZ or Hobbit?

#19761 3 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

One of the best wedge heads out there, great drop target game. It is now sale pending with deposit received..

Damn, I might have bit on that Grand Prix.

#19795 3 years ago

Looking.

WOZ. Hobbitt. What you got?

#19796 3 years ago

Guardians Premium. Dialed In.

What you got?

#19800 3 years ago

Still looking. . Money to spend.

BUT! I want you gold diggers to know that I ain’t buying no $35k Pirates. I’m topping out at $18-19k for the right game. Don’t waste my time with nonsense.

#19803 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

What about a $10,000 EM in MA? That seems like a bargain compared to a $35K pin.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/110076

Not with that shooter lane! Shooter lane needs to be plated in 14k gold to warrant $10k for that game (IMO, and I’m hardly an expert on EM values). Although it’s a lovely example.

#19812 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballPenny:

Hi all! We are new at this, but have been REALLY enjoying our first pin: Twilight Zone. It's so fun, that we're thinking of adding a second machine. We played Safe Cracker at a local arcade and just fell in love. Anybody thinking of selling one?

and so it begins! Welcome to pinball acquisition disorder!

1 week later
#19913 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

NBA is no longer available. Pinside has done it again!

That’s quite amazing. Pinball browser, some Hallmark Larry Bird figurines and a custom translite increased the value of that game by $5 grand? Whoa.

3 weeks later
#20180 3 years ago

If you want some cash, volunteer to bring a good game - at a good price - over to my place.

#20192 3 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

What’d ya get?

Nothing yet.

#20248 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Well she did say that she wanted to play something with a light saber, and I knew something was up when she set your Star Wars to 2 balls. So I went with it.
We can try a 3-player game set on 4 balls. Might be fun.

I also appreciate your style Colson. I’ve sold a nice Future Spa for $350, an ACDC Premium for $5,600 (in a $6k plus market). Traded my beautiful LoTR for mint TFLE when I fully understood LOTR would rise in value when TF would not. Beautiful DH, JM and others for what I paid.

I did this because I wanted to play new pinball and worked with what was in front of me at the time. Life is too short to spend every waking moment - in your hobby! - trying to rub two nickels together as hard as you can.

Of course, the payback is that we all get to party with Beelz’s wife when he’s not around, so there’s that.

1 week later
#20307 2 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

Maybe you can order some from Ivan and pick up at Allentown.
Plastic glass protector:
https://www.pinballlife.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=PBL-300-0161-00

Is Allentown happening?

1 month later
#20722 2 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Clicked my favorites, saw 47 posts here... Figured it was a RI vs NJ showdown, with some sort of Grinder discussion tossed in, maybe a buttplug or two.... Didn't disappoint O, sorry, to be on topic.... I have a pin for sale, well, one of these days. . brought it back from the dead, stripped it down, shopped it out then life got in the way....Should probably list it one of these days... anyway, Bally Eight Ball.... should be listed eventually. Carry on.

RI vs NJ “showdown”? NJ eats and shits out RI before breakfast, with the morning coffee. NY does same with NJ. Or used to anyway. NJ really stung on the way out, so we put a stop to that shit.

Now, somebody wanna sell me something? Deliver it to the NW Burbs of NYC, near the Hudson.

#20741 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Looking to trade my HUO Stranger Things pro for a GoTG close to me (I am an hour north of DC in WV). Has a shaker and the Pinstadium UV kit. The Stern UV kit is paid and on order and could be included for a nicely modded GoTG.
I'm willing to drive a few hours and I'll be in Middletown, NJ Saturday the 19th for a family party. So I could bring Stranger Things with me, but you'd need to come meet me.

I would consider buying the ST and picking it up in Morristown if you don’t find your trade.

#20745 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

You mean Middletown? I can't drive 4 hours up to a family party and then leave to deliver a pinball machine. That ain't gonna fly. Only bringing it if I'm bringing back a GoTG.

My bad! I probably read Morristown because it’s 40 mins from me! I’ve never even heard of Middletown. It it’s like, 2 hours from me I see, way south. Still possible I guess, if you are looking to sell.

#20826 2 years ago

Interested in a Stranger Things. Pro, Premium. What do you got!?

1 week later
#20883 2 years ago

Wish you were still in Jersey City! I mean, seriously. Buffalo? What’s up with that?

#20892 2 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

I kept my NYC job and salary, bought a giant mid-century ranch house with a heart shaped pool that costs 1/4 of my JC place, HUGE basement, family and old friends live here, killer pinball community, the weather is super comfortable, people are awesome, the Bills are finally good again, everything is a ten minute ride away, tons of stellar outdoor things to do year-round, and proper wings.
Crazy right?
That said, I still miss living there

Two words: Lake Effect.

#20916 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

My grandmother uses that phrase. How about no more Ballyhoo. (At least that resembles a pinball reference. Acceptable for the thread.)

DeepRoot’s next release, after Food Truck, is “Shenanigans!”. A romp about a practical joker and his unwitting victims!

3 weeks later
#21167 2 years ago

XMEN LE $7,500
MMr standard with color and shaker $10,500
Take ‘em both for $20k!

Added over 3 years ago:

Ok, you got me! XMEN LE $8k and MMr $12k.

#21187 2 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Interesting math there… both for $20k? Or individually for
10,500+7,500=18,000. Maybe I’ll just buy them separately and save $2k

So 22 people didn’t get the joke? Let’s make it $22k then.

#21233 2 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

HUO TSPP in minty condition. Nuclear side rails. Left side cab signed by one of the writers. Plug and play. $6300.
Listing & pics coming soon.
Located in Asbury Park by the Silverball Museum. I have an Escalera … easy transport right to the street.

Nice! Wish you still lived further north, would love to see this one up close.

2 weeks later
#21421 2 years ago

I see……

…Fonzi…he’s…

…on…on…water…no…water skis! Yes, Fonzi on waterskis.

…He’s moving fast…he’s skiing…up…up a…ramp?…

…yes, it’s a ramp…he’s jumping! Fonzi is jumping over something in the water!…

…It’s a…a…

It’s a…

…SHARK. Yes…

He’s jumping the shark!

2 weeks later
#21673 2 years ago
Quoted from MaxAsh:

Added Strikes and Spares to the Marketplace, drop me a message if interested. Thanks!

Machine - For Sale

Strikes and Spares

New!

Partially shopped/refurbished “Selling a Strikes and Spares in really nice condition.

Alltek MPU, recapped power supply

Backglass excellent, playfield in great shape, cabinet really good, see pics

Plays great...”

1 day ago

Merrimack, NH

MaxAsh

I really wish you were closer.

2 weeks later
#21878 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

HUO real cactus Canyon $13k
HUO real monster Bash $13k
Take both for $25k

Levi, pro tip: Take both for $30k!

4 weeks later
#22143 2 years ago
Quoted from Skidave:

Lol. 1979 Star Trek with playfield wear...$2300. Maybe he meant $1300. Even then...ugh.

He should’ve meant $300.

3 weeks later
#22421 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Looking for stuff on the cheaper/more reasonable side, all eras considered.

Then why are you looking on Pinside?

Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

That’s good to hear, I have watched that review a few times and it always makes me second guess if I want to go this route, haha. I absolutely will be getting a color DMD as well.

Oh man, the callouts on the original SM are beyond awesome. And the Green Goblin is also animated. IMO the VE art style is too modern (weird) for me and in no way outweighs the benefits of the original.

1 week later
#22472 2 years ago

For your consideration: very overpriced pinball machines. PM me for more info!

2 weeks later
#22625 2 years ago

Accepting over market offers (trade too) for anything in my collection.

2 weeks later
#22753 2 years ago

XMEN LE up in the market. A truly limited game that kicks total ass. Trades cool too.

#22854 2 years ago

XMEN LE.

Trades, OBO, bring it.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO as far as I know. Looks it and plays like it. Never a problem. Totally dialed in with all original “NIB” issues fixed (the upgraded aux board and e-clip fix on spinner mag...”
2 years ago
New City, NY
Expired!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/107894

1 week later
#22913 2 years ago

XMEN LE price drop! $7,999 OBO or trade.

2 months later
#23629 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade a KISS LE w/topper for my Maiden LE w/topper? LMK.

I do.

WTB: Kiss LE with topper.

4 weeks later
#23895 1 year ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

GNR LE from Jackbar is sold, to great pinsider TicTacSeth. Fees paid. Thanks.

Wow, GNR LE couldn’t go the long haul in a bar? Fascinating.

1 month later
#24504 1 year ago
Quoted from rockfantasyman:

Machine - For Sale

Heavy Metal

Featured!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Hello Everyone I am listing my Stern Heavy Metal pinball machine . The game has been in my record shop about one year . its still like new super clean and ready to join your co...”

38 days ago

Middletown, NY

rockfantasyman

10,500 (OBO)

Damn, I should buy this for the artwork and the Nelson multiball (WTF?), but I’d rather play it at Rock Fantasy!

1 year later
#28045 8 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

Anyway, The Sopranos is still available, a few low ball offers but nothing set in stone.

What qualifies as a low ball offer on Sopranos these days?

1 month later
#28593 6 months ago

I freaking love my line up, but getting a Bond pro recently, combined with the STh news has the juices flowing for more new blood. I’m space limited and none of these things are irreplaceable, right?

If anyone’s seriously interested in a Wonka SE, XMEN LE or Hobbit Black Arrow, let’s talk.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheFamilyArcade.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=TheFamilyArcade and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.