IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20962 2 years ago

Looking for a TNA or Deadpool (prefer premium) within a few hours of central PA

2 months later
#21751 2 years ago

GB is pending sale. Ha I may have priced it too low but that was a surprising amount of interest. Going to be sad to say goodbye to that one

1 week later
#21828 2 years ago

Would anybody be interested in a trade of a TMNT pro for an AIQ pro or added cash for premium/LE? Got TMNT NIB less than a week ago so it’s essentially brand new and there is nothing wrong with it, it’s just not my kind of game. Would also be interested in trading for Hot Wheels.

#21847 2 years ago

Put up a TNA for sale. Very low plays, butter cab and some nice additions. Looks and plays wonderful!

1 week later
#21955 2 years ago

Posted my TMNT Pro today. August run and only 100 games on it. Perfect condition, I’m just not finding myself playing it much and need to make space

1 month later
#22310 2 years ago

Listed two pins for sale today. I love AIQ but Looking to diversify my lineup more. GNR just wasn’t for me. Such a great looking game but just not my style of play.

#22369 2 years ago

Anyone have a nice Spider-Man VE they would trade for a GNR LE, Hot Wheels, Stranger Things Pro, or AIQ Premium? Those would all likely require some form of cash either way. My 4-year old is obsessed with Spider-Man and constantly asks if we can get a Spider-Man Pin so I figured I should try.

I have active ads for the GNR and AIQ already and will add the others if interest.

#22374 2 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

If you decide your interested, I have a friend that is just about to list the Stern non VE version.

Thanks for the heads up! I’m only currently interested in the VE. Ha the artwork makes a huge difference for me.

#22395 2 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

you might be willing to be more flexible on the art, once you hear the callouts in the VE. In case you haven't, it's worth researching first.

Haha I have heard that many times, and I am very concerned about that. This is honestly mostly a theme buy for me as I don’t expect to love the pin. Hopefully the family can enjoy it for a while and then move on without losing too much money on it.

#22407 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Have a VE and the callouts are fine (in my opinion). I felt the SDTM review on the callouts was a little too negative. These callouts vs the 2007 art package make the VE way better (again in my opinion as a comic book fan!). Anyways, just got ours and happy and likely keeping until Spring at which point it will go up for sale/trade. There is one up for sale in MD int he marketpalce now too. Color DMD is a must on this game though it adds so much!

That’s good to hear, I have watched that review a few times and it always makes me second guess if I want to go this route, haha. I absolutely will be getting a color DMD as well.

#22442 2 years ago

Interested in finding a TSPP, any of the three CGC remakes, or a GB Pro. Looking within 2 hour drive. Can purchase or trade. currently have these two listings:

2 weeks later
#22568 2 years ago

May be a long shot but if anyone nearby is interested in a beautiful TSPP with many upgrades plus cash for a Medieval Madness Remake, let me know. TSPP is fantastic but I feel like I’m leaning toward all deep journey games so I want a simple classic and MM is the one that got me interested in the hobby. Prefer a special edition or a classic with upgrades. Don’t much care about the topper or other of the Royals Edition upgrades.

#22576 2 years ago
Quoted from KozMckPinball:

What are the classic upgrades that are not royal upgrades?

I’m essentially saying I like what is included in the special edition but don’t need the extra that comes with royal, like the topper or powder coating. Classic is fine but would like some moves toward the special with things like the XL Display or RGB kit. Was under the impression those could be added to classic but I may be mistaken.

#22603 2 years ago

Listed a beautiful TSPP and Spider-Man VE. Looking to buy a MMr. If I can’t find one then I will end up hanging onto Spider-Man. TSPP is great but I want a game that guests can jump on and understand what’s happening easily.

#22632 2 years ago

Anyone nearby interested in selling their Monster Bash Remake?

#22655 2 years ago

Weekend price drop on TSPP if anyone interested. I am redoing my flooring on Monday so I would love to move it this weekend. If not then I might as well just hold onto it. Would still love to work a trade for a MBr.

2 weeks later
#22768 2 years ago

Listed my Dialed In LE for trade preferably. Would love to work something for a MBr or a newer Stern. Game is in great condition and fun to play, I’m just not a big JJP guy and haven’t quite been able to connect with one. I only just got this a week ago and am still enjoying it but I know it won’t stay super long so I might as well see what’s out there in case the right opportunity pops up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dialed In LE #99 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Not needing to move this right away but putting it out there to potentially trade. Would sell outright too. I haven’t had this long at all but JJP games are just not for me. I...”
2021-12-19
Rogers, AR
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 832 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#22922 2 years ago

This one hurts my heart but I will be parting with my shadow soon. It’s beautiful and I will have one again down the road. I’ll put up an ad tomorrow. Need to make a space and I don’t think I’ll have much luck selling my Ultraman

#22926 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Has Ultraman taken that much of a hit on resale??

I think it’s temporary as the game still has a good way to go. It doesn’t feel complete yet and it isn’t. A part of me wants to get out early but my inner voice is telling me to relax because it will continue to improve, haha.

#22929 2 years ago

Shadow ad is up!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Shadow, The Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “There have been games I say goodbye to and have no problem whatsoever, but this is one I’m going to miss. In fact, I’m positive I will get another down the line. The game pla...”
2022-01-03
Rogers, AR
6,300 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#23170 2 years ago

Listed my Iron Maiden Pro. September build and nice upgrades. Can potentially remove audio package for a price reduction.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am still very much enjoying this but a game I wasn't expecting for several more months is ready to ship. I need to make space and free up some funds. This game is barely used...”
2022-01-27
Rogers, AR
7,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 656 times
Contributed to Pinside

#23210 2 years ago

Deal fell through due to weather last weekend. DP LE is back up for trade or potentially sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “My premium that I ordered forever ago finally arrived! I am a simple man, and I need not all the sweet beauty that comes with the LE. I am most hoping to trade for an EHOH, MMr, ...”
2022-01-22
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 2349 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#23234 2 years ago

Interested in a trade of under-loved pins. Anyone have a Stern TMNT or LZ (premium/LE) they would want to work a trade for an UM? Can do +\- cash.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game shoots great and looks great but I need to free up cash. I’m in the game for $9,700 as many will be with tax and shipping. Come get what is likely the cheapest one on the ...”
2022-03-22
Rogers, AR
7,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1497 times

1 week later
#23290 2 years ago

Not in a hurry but considering exploring trades for my R&M BSE. Most interested in a MMr, EHOH, TMNT LE or LZ LE. If something works out I will of course donate.

1 month later
#23584 2 years ago

Dropped to my lowest on this for the weekend. A painful $2k loss, but I need to move something

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Game shoots great and looks great but I need to free up cash. I’m in the game for $9,700 as many will be with tax and shipping. Come get what is likely the cheapest one on the ...”
2022-03-22
Rogers, AR
7,700 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 1497 times

1 week later
#23638 2 years ago

January run Mando Premium for sale with shaker, art blades, moving Grogu, and full Cliffy set. Open to trade for a TMNT LE. I can add cash.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#23811 2 years ago

Lowered the prices but still have these two for sale or trade for TMNT premium/LE. Can bring to Allentown. Mando is from the January run and has over $500 in upgrades.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “This is from the January 2022 run so it’s essentially brand new and has insider connected. I added what I consider to be the good mods. Pinstadium Neos not included in order to...”
2022-05-06
Rogers, AR
8,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 2149 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#23937 1 year ago

Put my UM back up if anyone had fun with it at the show and is looking for a big discount on one.

2 weeks later
#24133 1 year ago

Anyone have a Hobbit they are open to working a trade for?

1 week later
#24258 1 year ago

I know I’ve got a lot of nerve to derail this Taylor ham conversation but just throwing out a price drop on BM66. Also open to some trades.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only really looking for trades at this point for an AFMr or Maiden Premium. I am the second owner and the first had it HUO as well. I have not had a single issue with the game ...”
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 2350 times

#24320 1 year ago

Looking for cash for a purchase tomorrow morning sooooo $10k one day sale price if you can get it today. Only today as it would save me shifting games around and juggling finances.

I will include one Taylor Ham and egg sandwich on your choice of a bagel or bread

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Only really looking for trades at this point for an AFMr or Maiden Premium. I am the second owner and the first had it HUO as well. I have not had a single issue with the game ...”
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade

#24327 1 year ago

Just got a Gold Smaug Hobbit SE last week. It’s great but a bit too long playing for my preferences. Not in a rush but putting feelers out as I would be open to a trade, mainly for a Wonka, EHOH, or AFMse.

#24339 1 year ago
Quoted from gump79:

Crank the back legs, bump the flipper power so it just makes the ramps on a back hand and pull the center post. Completely different game.

Thanks! I kind of wish I started that way so I didn’t see a bunch of the game first but oh well. Still definitely enjoying it but I don’t think it will be a long term keeper so I’m leaving the door open for any trades.

#24351 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Still have a GZ premium available for trade.
Looking for : BM66, Stranger Things prem, IM Pro, or Metallica Pro to name a few. Would consider others on the wishlist as well

Come ooooooon over!

#24383 1 year ago

Listed my Hobbit, and dropped price plus added shaker to my BM66. Trades interested in would be AFMr, EHOH, and maybe a Wonka LE

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my beautiful Hobbit Gold Smaug Edition, it is number 100. Audits show 280 games played. Game looks amazing but I'm assuming those plays got reset somewhere with code upda...”
2022-06-16
Rogers, AR
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 744 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24451 1 year ago

Price drop on BM66! Also several trades I’m interested in.

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade

#24550 1 year ago

Deal fell through, BM66 back up for grabs! Prefer cash sale or a trade for AFMr or Maiden Premium

Machine - For Trade
Batman 66 Archived
2022-06-15
Rogers, AR
Trade

#24634 1 year ago

Listed my TMNT premium for sale or trade. Has playfield protector, Cliffys, shooter rod, art blades, lollipop rails, shaker, plus some other mods.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my TMNT Premium. The game has had a playfield protector on from the very beginning so the playfield is essentially untouched. No issues or blemishes with the game...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 1257 times
Contributed to Pinside

#24693 1 year ago

Looking for a Walking Dead within a few hour driving distance. Any model is fine. Can buy cash or trade.

#24714 1 year ago

TMNT premium available. Has full playfield protector since day one, full Cliffy set, art blades, shaker, lollipop rails, katana shooter, plus other mods.

Really interested in trading for a Walking Dead but also good with cash sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Looking to sell my TMNT Premium. The game has had a playfield protector on from the very beginning so the playfield is essentially untouched. No issues or blemishes with the game...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#24771 1 year ago

Weekend bump along with price drop.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#24838 1 year ago

I’m hoping to work a trade of some sort. Looking for an AFMr and/or TWD. Have a CCr SE, TMNT Premium, and TS4 LE that I would be willing to part with.

#24883 1 year ago

Listed my CCr SE. only trades interested in are ones that involve TWD or AFMr. Also still have my TMNT available

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very fun game but I need the cash. Not interested in any trades at the moment. Game plays perfect and has only needed a few very minor tweaks since getting it. I did remove the ...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 2533 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#24957 1 year ago

Dropped prices on my TMNT premium and CCr. TMNT has a ton of upgrades and CCr has the Brian Allen translite and Art Blades. I hit a bunch of expenses at once and really need to free cash. Would do $15k even for the pair.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Very fun game but I need the cash. Not interested in any trades at the moment. Game plays perfect and has only needed a few very minor tweaks since getting it. I did remove the ...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#24984 1 year ago

Another price drop on TMNT and CCr, also listed TS4 at $1,000 off MSRP if there is interest in that. Need to move one game, but want to move two games.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Toy Story 4 (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Wife and kids might kill me for this but I really need to free up some cash. Putting this out there as an option if my other games don't sell. Only trade I would potentially be i...”
2022-08-11
Rogers, AR
11,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 784 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#25120 1 year ago

Exploring trades for my EHOH. Most interested in a nice maiden premium or TBL.

#25124 1 year ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

^^ Man, can't believe you're letting her go. This is one of the nicest EHOH examples on Planet Earth. I hope you find her a good home!

Ha it really is. Not fully committed to letting it go, but open to it if the right offer comes along.

#25158 1 year ago

Listed my iron man VE with plenty of upgrades. Also still have EHOH for trade or feel free to make cash offer if interested. TNA, maiden, stranger things premium and TBL at the top of wishlist.

1 week later
#25235 1 year ago

Oh man, the best way to stop someone from reposting is to take one for the team and buy their game. Perhaps that game might be a stunning Iron Man VE that you didn’t yet know you wanted. One that that can be had this weekend to share with the family. I think I found just the one, and it says OBO! Maybe a few hundred off? Why not?

1 week later
#25371 1 year ago

Still have my Iron Man VE available. Can bring to York show if buyer found.

#25378 1 year ago

Looking for a nice LOTR. I have a JP premium, GZ Pro, or an IMVE for possible trades or can potentially do cash.

2 weeks later
#25502 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Big Buck Hunter reloaded cabinet? It’s the version with the monitor, not the panorama. Got it last December and it works perfect but I just don’t find myself playing much. Open to sale or trades for pins or other arcade games, ideally racing ones.

#25540 1 year ago

Long shot here but anyone have a GZ premium they would be interested in trading for a DP Premium? It’s from the May run and has under 100 games. I can add a little cash. I honestly like DP better but my two year old loved the GZ pin. I sold my pro recently but now he wants to be GZ for Halloween and my wife is going to be Mothra so I have serious dad guilt. Figured I’d give it a shot.

1 week later
#25644 1 year ago

Anyone looking for a Golden Tee 2021 pedestal? It has the stand included. I got it new in January of this year but never really use it. Open to sale or trades of some kind.

#25672 1 year ago

Listed DP premium. May run with IC, only about 100 plays.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Found a game I want to grab this week. Not heart broken if I can’t but willing to move my DP premium to do so. This is the third DP I have owned but it shoots the best by far. ...”
2022-10-29
Rogers, AR
8,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 272 times
Contributed to Pinside

#25730 1 year ago

Listed my GT, first owner and barely used.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2021 Archived
“Open to selling my Golden Tee 2021. I had it delivered and setup by the distributor in January of this year. It looks and plays perfect and has probably only even been played may...”
2022-11-04
Rogers, AR
2,800 (Firm)
Archived after: 29 days
Viewed: 389 times

2 weeks later
#25892 1 year ago

Golden Tee still available. Open to trades as well.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2021 Archived
“Open to selling my Golden Tee 2021. I had it delivered and setup by the distributor in January of this year. It looks and plays perfect and has probably only even been played may...”
2022-11-04
Rogers, AR
2,800 (Firm)

#25942 1 year ago

For the weekend. $3k even for the whole thing with stand and tv or $2.8k without TV. Massive savings off a new one and has me at around a $2k loss. Can hold for two weeks with 300 deposit. Tons of messages but no follow through yet

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
Golden Tee 2021 Archived
2022-11-04
Rogers, AR
2,800 (Firm)

1 week later
#26025 1 year ago

Beautiful Fathom listed. Mostly interested in trades.

#26063 1 year ago

Loaded LZ premium including topper, pin woofer kit, shooter rod, full powder coat, lollipop rails, speaker lights. Close to $2k in extras.

#26086 1 year ago

Still looking for cash or trades on this. Open to ideas. Has good upgrades and zero glued on figures. Open to selling topper separate and reverting to stock speakers to bring cost down.

1 week later
#26181 1 year ago

Exploring trading TNA, it’s got pretty much every upgrade. Would sell outright as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Considering trade options for my Butter Cabinet TNA. I had heard there were only 32 in the original run with butter cab but I have no idea if that is true or not. Overall this ha...”
2023-01-21
Rogers, AR
Trade
Viewed: 1211 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26209 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade for a LotR? Wishlist is mostly up to date but open to ideas or cash sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26257 1 year ago

Temporary $400 price drop for the weekend! Found something I want to get.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO LotR. This one plays fast and smooth. In excellent condition with some quality mods, not a bunch of extra toys glued on. Mostly looking for trades that include cash my way. ...”
2022-12-29
Rogers, AR
Trade
Viewed: 1574 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26315 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner on this amazing game. Most people don't care for background story but I'm still gonna give it. This is my favorite game in my collection and I'm not tired o...”
2023-01-12
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1564 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26321 1 year ago

Second listing the the journey to get rid of the games that scare the crap out of my kids. Have not committed to anything yet on TWD but interested in a few proposals. Can potentially pull some stuff out of this one to bring the cost down. Mostly looking for trades though.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “This is part two of project: selling games that scare my kid. Game plays great. JP is the best Elwin, but this is the second. This is the way. Only blemish is a tiny scuff ...”
2023-01-13
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 811 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#26382 1 year ago

Relisted butter cabinet TNA. Includes a ton of extras and a spare brand new playfield. Mostly interested in a Star Wars Premium, GNR LE, Roller Coaster Tycoon, BKSOR, F14. Open to other ideas too though.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Considering trade options for my Butter Cabinet TNA. I had heard there were only 32 in the original run with butter cab but I have no idea if that is true or not. Overall this ha...”
2023-01-21
Rogers, AR
Trade
Viewed: 1211 times
Contributed to Pinside

#26398 1 year ago

TNA and Maiden left this morning. Still looking for the right trade for TWD. SW Premium or Bond Premium would be of high interest.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am the second owner on this amazing game. Most people don't care for background story but I'm still gonna give it. This is my favorite game in my collection and I'm not tired o...”
2023-01-12
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 1564 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#26681 1 year ago

Listed my Transformers LE. Need to move something so I'll likely put up my AFM SE if this doesn't go.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Transformers LE. I got this recently from the original owner. Have had no mechanical issues and he says he never did either so the thing is incredibly reliable. Prefer cas...”
2023-04-21
Rogers, AR
6,200 (Firm)
Viewed: 1112 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#26992 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Transformers LE? Mostly looking to sell but there are also quite a few games on my wish list. I can also bring to the Allentown show with a deposit.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Transformers LE. I got this recently from the original owner. Have had no mechanical issues and he says he never did either so the thing is incredibly reliable. Prefer cas...”
2023-04-21
Rogers, AR
6,200 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#27025 1 year ago

Looking to sell my GNR. Asking 8.5k or trade. Has precision flippers, pinwoofer kit, art blades, full Cliffy protectors, topper and flipper fans

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s annoying when ads say “loaded”, but if you are reading this then it served its purpose. This game looks and sounds amazing, and actually now even shoots really well, bu...”
2023-04-16
Rogers, AR
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 681 times

#27060 1 year ago

You guys are missing the point that the Beatles is super fun, and well deserving of any horny feelings

#27116 12 months ago

price drop on Transformers! Open to trades!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-04-21
Rogers, AR
6,200 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#27217 11 months ago

I have a Godzilla premium from the newest run with the stumblor neon sign, naegele building, and shooter lane cliffy. Anyone with a nice JP premium that would be interested in trading? I just like JP better.

1 week later
#27257 11 months ago

Listed Beatles gold with speaker upgrades, voodoo glass and pin stadiums

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “It’s time to sell the the game that has lasted the longest in my collection. It plays perfect and has had no issues since owning it. No trades because I have to clear out my co...”
2023-05-25
Rogers, AR
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 1542 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#27570 10 months ago

Shadow on the market! As soon as I can grab pictures I will also put up the following:

Star Trek Premium
Star Wars Premium
F-14 (with new playfield)
Monster Bash LE

Possibly:
Black Knight Pro
FF LE

Machine - For Sale
The Shadow Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “This is the third shadow I have have owned in the last few years. When I first got it, and went to clean it, I noticed a chip in an insert, which I included a picture of. The pre...”
2023-06-20
Rogers, AR
Archived after: 46 days
Viewed: 2534 times

#27588 10 months ago

Shadow pending but listed two others. Still a few more to come.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Not sure how to price this one so I’m getting the ad out well ahead of when I need to move. $4k is what I paid so I’ll list there and open it for offers. The game is gorgeous...”
2023-07-14
Rogers, AR
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 831 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Gorgeous Star Trek VE with under 250 plays. Awesome game but I’m moving halfway across the country and some games gotta go. With that said, no trades. Mods: -Lighted speakers ...”
2023-06-20
Rogers, AR
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 659 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#27701 9 months ago

Still have a beautiful F-14 (with new playfield) and a star wars premium for sale. Willing to drop a few hundred off Star Wars if you want me to revert to the stock speakers. Open to offers!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Not sure how to price this one so I’m getting the ad out well ahead of when I need to move. $4k is what I paid so I’ll list there and open it for offers. The game is gorgeous...”
2023-07-14
Rogers, AR
3,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Likely the last of my games to list before the move. Low plays from what I believe was the most recent run. No issues with the game and I don’t get death-star rejects that I ha...”
2023-07-17
Rogers, AR
Viewed: 823 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#27767 9 months ago

Price drops!

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Likely the last of my games to list before the move. Low plays from what I believe was the most recent run. No issues with the game and I don’t get death-star rejects that I ha...”
2023-07-17
Rogers, AR
Viewed: 823 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
2023-07-14
Rogers, AR
3,500 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#27900 8 months ago

Last thing to sell before the move is my escalera. My new game room will be on the ground level and I will no longer need it. Under two years old and works perfect. Has the cross grip handle but no other add ons. Looking to sell for 2k. Save about a thousand if you are in the market for one.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBeefSupreme.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=TheBeefSupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.