IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13524 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

They have an extra $0 in that one.

Nice! And so true...

5 months later
#14822 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Bally Acapulco Bingo machine? I have photos. Looks decent. PM if interested.

6 months later
#16377 4 years ago

I saw a $500 Bally Future Spa in Vermont this morning in Facebook Market place. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/250684082968199/

Limited pics, but looked ok. I think someone just wants it out of the way.

#16398 4 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

BEWARE- I got the actual pictures from the seller here- the cabinet and backglass was trashed, displays didn't work. The initial pictures were pictures he found on the internet.

I thought this could be a good deal for someone. Sorry it turned out to be a bust (or switch & bait / smoke & mirrors / BS).

Lately, in my opinion, people think their stuff is worth way more than it actually is worth. I saw three local pinball adds this week that were all suspect. 1) Works great, but overheats after a few hours of use. To me, that machine doesn't work great. 2) Machine worked great when it was last used. Has been apart for 10 years. 3) Looks like new, but these are not the actual photos. So if this a$$ has time to upload someone else's photos, why can't he upload the photos of his machine - because it is junk.

My other hobby of vintage electronics is the same way. Ebay has been driving up prices of this stuff for years and people just think it is worth so much money. Forget it.

2 months later
#17232 3 years ago
Quoted from Bospins:

Another fun fact: on an average day, they would pull about 5 lbs of poop out of the lazy river.
Free pink eye for everyone!!

4 months later
#18628 3 years ago

Listing a Bally Lost World I brought back to life.

Machine - For Sale
Bally Lost World Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Bally Lost World. Purchased from another Pinside member in pieces. New: NVRAM, all header pins on every board, all crimp connectors, fuse holder on playfield and all fuse clips ...”
2020-12-15
York, PA
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 254 times

1 week later
#18715 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
King Pin Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb King Pin pinball $500 or reasonable offer. I have decided not to restore this machine and give someone else the opportunity. This is a complete game. Coin door is straig...”
2020-12-22
York, PA
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 158 times
Contributed to Pinside

Listed a King Pin project this morning. Located in South-Central PA.

2 weeks later
#18893 3 years ago

I listed a Bally coin box if anyone is interested.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “Complete Bally / Stern coin box with lid. See photos. Shipping is from zip 17404.”
2021-01-10
York, PA
25 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 55 times

1 month later
#19287 3 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

You could get a DeLorean for around that price

And go back to the future and pickup all the pins you want at low prices!

2 weeks later
#19556 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

Yeah never eat there. NJ is the pizza capital of the east coast and they serve basically the disc from Fireball.

That was funny!

3 months later
#20637 2 years ago

I know 287. I used to take that to Denville, NJ for work a few times a year.

2 months later
#21516 2 years ago

Anyone have an El Camino for sale? I'd like a beater to get mulch and put a LS motor in.

3 weeks later
#21888 2 years ago
Quoted from jcar302:

Have any of you guys seen the ad for the $5000 terminator 2 that says works good, right flipper is out of wack and broken in half? On Facebook marketplace.
I usually just ignore ridiculous ads, just thought that one was pretty amusing.

Don't look at automobile listings, they are even worse. "Drives great. But to get it home bring a battery and you should install a brake caliper I have not gotten around to installing." WTF?!

3 weeks later
#22142 2 years ago
Quoted from tomdrum:

Here's a bunch of games in Carlisle PA for sale:
harrisburg.craigslist.org link

Lol. 1979 Star Trek with playfield wear...$2300. Maybe he meant $1300. Even then...ugh.

1 month later
#22486 2 years ago

Gottlieb Gridiron for sale. $950 or reasonable offer.

Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pinball machine. This is the later revised 2 player version of Pro Football from Gottlieb. Very clean machine that came out of home where it was used for 2...”
2021-11-15
York, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 327 times

#22496 2 years ago

Updated price. $650

Machine - For Sale
Gridiron Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “1977 Gottlieb Gridiron pinball machine. This is the later revised 2 player version of Pro Football from Gottlieb. Very clean machine that came out of home where it was used for 2...”
2021-11-15
York, PA
650 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 327 times

4 months later
#23542 2 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Eight Ball priced to sell. Looking for local sale. E-Z pickup. $1,295.00
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/132003

Where?

3 weeks later
#23717 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Isn't that called Pinball Enthusiasts? There was a major anti Pinside thread the other day from one of the mods LOL (get your popcorn out reading that one)

Reminds me of the audiophile argument of analog vs digital (and I'm an audiophile). In the end, sound comes out of speakers.

3 months later
#24831 1 year ago
Quoted from HydrogenHuman:

Will be putting up my Sky Jump EM for sale soon, (need to make some room) but posting here first if there's any interest.
Plays well but has this one issue where it will take longer than usual to start up a game. Very likely just needs the relays cleaned and/or adjusted which I haven't gotten to yet. Started converting to warm white retro comet leds, but haven't completed it for the playfield. Rubbers were replaced and are still in nice shape. Playfield is in decent shape as well compared to other similar Sky Jumps. Cabinet is in so-so shape with marks and such. Backglass has the typical flaking on the red colors but is otherwise clean.
$750 or best offer.

Great info. Location?

2 months later
#25542 1 year ago
Quoted from ruzeo:

How many chickens can it roast at once?

Not to take this back to the New Jersey sandwich discussion...but I worked at a deli when I was in high school. Their rotisserie could hold 15. I loaded it every Saturday morning, bagged chickens before lunch and cleaned everything by 2pm. People 'reserved' chickens the week of. I'm not sure I recovered from the patron bickering about reserved chickens 30 years later, lol.

1 year later
#28772 5 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Likely because nothing posted on the internet is ever truly private.

I better pull down those naked photos of myself I keep in the cloud for safe storage

3 months later
#29951 60 days ago

I'll put my teenagers phones in the claw machine if they don't get house chores done. That would be great!

#29960 58 days ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I had a claw machine in my house for awhile, it motived my kids to clean up around the house if they had chances at the claw until they won.
I stocked it with small boxed Lego sets and toys,
I probably shouldn’t have sold it because it’s messy around here.
For the amount a claw machine takes ($1-2 for one stab) I never understand why people play them for the dog shit prizes they put in them.
Ontop of that, the average claw machine is designed to “jolt” the claw when it retracts to the top, violently jarring your dog shit prize loose.

No joke...my daughter went to an indoor activity place today that has 'arcade' games. Came home with a large stuffed thing from the claw machine

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Skidave.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Skidave and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.