IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 10 years ago

Anything in my collection for the right price.

6 months later
#838 9 years ago

still have my Tron LE - NIB - Near Morristown, NJ
pm if interested

#845 9 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

I have a HEP Scared Stiff that was owned by Cassandra and signed in three places by her.

wow!! should have just bought this instead of having hep do my ss.

4 months later
#1406 9 years ago

Hi all. i basically have everything else on my collection page up for sale including another nib TRON LE. Looking to narrow my collection down from 19 (with nib tron le) to around 5 ish pins. The ACDC, SC, WH2O, BSD, STTNG, and MB (and now possibly the IJ and Creature) on my collection page are already spoken for. Let me know if you are interested in any of my other games on there. In Northern NJ. Thanks, Ant

2 months later
#1737 8 years ago

looking to narrow down collection and hoping to package my games together for mint bally williams, stern le, or hobbit se.

you can check out my collection.

will do two for one or three for one.

have a pm out to trade my bsd and sttng for a hobbit. this would be an example of something i would want to do.

games i would be interested in inlcude:
kiss le
stern star trek le
cactus canyon only if it has continued
big bang bar
kingpin
a completely loaded mint huo pirates of the Caribbean

i would also take a mint restored version of the games i have on my trade list below. for example, if you have a restored creature, you can take my creature and another game for it.

my games on trade block are:

nib tron le
white water
gnr
creature
sttng
bsd

possibly others so inquire if interested. most of the others are huo, nib, or restored so carry a higher trade value

thanks, ant

#1754 8 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

WCS 94 just shopped out w/ new rubbers and posts,new plastic set,rebuilt flippers,led's,cliffies,new soccer ball and DMD driver board. might keep it but open to trade offers

if only italy would have beat brazil in the final this would be in my collection. unfortunately it brings to much pain. penalty kick nightmares. lol

3 months later
#2630 8 years ago

hi all. i need a professional moving company with experience in pin, video arcade, and jukebox transport in northern nj area. please provide any info you may have. i need a juke moved from belleville to clifton, nj. short trip of only around 3 or 4 miles and 10 minutes on the road. need a lift gate and some strong dudes that know how to secure a mint 1955 juke. pick up will be walk out of a garage and delivery will require going down cellar door steps (around 5 or 6). will probably need an Escalera but not sure if that is way to go. that is why i need someone with experience doing this. will pay. not looking for a freebee. thanks, ant

1 month later
#2821 8 years ago

hi guys. i will try again to narrow collection down to 5 pins. only pin that has sold since last time i tried to do this was nib tron le. that was easy since i had another huo. i really need to do my homework on prices but if you see something you like from my collection page, let me know. i have an idea of the five i would want to keep but nothing is written in stone. only looking for cash and carry local deals. games are in norther nj. the breakdown of games is as follows:

stle-haven't even received this one yet but most likely will be a keeper for next few months minimum
tz-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and just about all mods known for this game
afm-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and ufo lights and lit translucent backboard
mm-heatherly restore with cleared playfield and brass armor but otherwise pretty stock
ss-hep restore with cleared playfield done by chris, color dmd, and leds
fh-hep restore with cleared playfield but otherwise stock
creature-just a player. wear at hole. ding to coin door. holo not showing up anymore.
gnr-player with wear at the hole. have the topper as well
whitewater-player with tiny wear at kickout. it is complete
bsd-cleared playfield. nice condition.
sttng-nice overall condition but not too many mods
IJ williams - beautiful game. no cab fade
ACDC premium-hemi loaded game that is simply sick
Met le - very nice next to perfect as would be expected from huo
tron le - tons of mods but probably keeping this one
safe cracker-one of nicest complete games i have ever seen. leds
tafg-early keller restore with cleared playfield and mods
woz ruby red - nib but probably keeping for my little girls
mb-nice game and condition. was lightly restored to fix up typical problem areas

looking to sell one at a time over a period of time, since there are so many. thanks for looking. ant

1 month later
#3261 8 years ago

that Waterworld looks nice

#3266 8 years ago
Quoted from KingDaddy:

Having bought a pin from him before, I can say he is a very solid, fair seller.

Quoted from mcclad:

If I didn't just buy one I would have snatched this up. It does look nice. I have to say that I am happy with mine and I love the gameplay. If someone buys this machine they are getting a good deal.

nice to see the positive responses!! i just typed what i was thinking and some nice comments followed. wish pinside could be a lot more like this instead of what we see so much of lately. i don't know embryonjohn but i do wish him luck with his sale.

2 months later
#3880 8 years ago

hi. i have a nib woz rr for trade or sale . replaced it with a ecle that i am picking up at pinfest/allentown. pm for info. will also consider trades. a prepaid hobbit Smaug le comes to mind. thanks, ant

3 weeks later
#4149 8 years ago

Will trade my nib woz ruby red for a nib GB LE. PM me if interested. Thanks.

#4212 8 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Ugh ! I would do this in a minute if only my wife didn't forbid me from bringing WOZ into the house.

Too bad. Why is your wife opposed to a WOZ?

#4243 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

The selling madness for GB has begun........

lol.. yes. it might actually force me to move some games!!!!

#4302 8 years ago

I will get a refinery gb premium if i can move these pins. some are easy out but one will require some rearranging so some time will be needed to get the pin out of my house.

all are obro

bsd-3500-easy access. nice with little touch up of the reds on cabs. works fine.
sttng-4500-easy access. very nice game. works fine.
gnr-5000-easy access. nice with very little wear at hole. not perfect but much better than what i typically see.
whitewater-4500-in a tight space that will be harder to access. will need to move stuff out of way first. kick out decal over a baby pinky nail sized wear spot. complete with topper. some fade on one side.

let me know if you are interested in pics. shipping not a problem but i can't prep game so navl on legs shipping is only option. prefer cash and carry of course.

#4314 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

For what it's worth fellow buyers, Saveleaningtower has been raging in PMs to me since I downvoted his post. I'm not retransmitting any of his garbage, just putting it out there. This guy doesn't seem stable to me and I wouldn't want to deal with him, just filing this under 'wtf'.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Curious why you downvoted a for sale post?

Ha.

#4315 8 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

For what it's worth fellow buyers, Saveleaningtower has been raging in PMs to me since I downvoted his post. I'm not retransmitting any of his garbage, just putting it out there. This guy doesn't seem stable to me and I wouldn't want to deal with him, just filing this under 'wtf'.

Quoted from yzfguy:

Curious why you downvoted a for sale post?

Ha.

#4317 8 years ago

It was worth a double

#4322 8 years ago

I'm unstable? You want me to share the pm?

#4325 8 years ago

Me abusive? Like you saying you were going to kick my ass at Allentown. That's what people should know. Now it's time for moderators. And your drivel is stupid. You are the asshole as others here have already confirmed down voting a for sale post in a region specific thread cuz you are jealous.

#4329 8 years ago

You are not my friend. I don't waste my time with people like you and mods can read the private messages and they can determine if you were threatening me. You are the one that needs meds.

1 month later
#4691 7 years ago

nib woz rr that i can bring to allentown. see market add below. thanks, ant

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/33727

#4692 7 years ago

nos lotr complete plastic set including the mounting pieces for the toys. see market add below. thanks, ant

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/ad/29760

1 month later
#5132 7 years ago

hi all. taking offers on a nib woz rr. still on pallet but prefer a quick cash and carry local deal. late build and as far as i know, would not have light board issues but correct me if i am wrong. i believe they worked out issues on the LE before they started making ruby reds. thanks, ant

#5146 7 years ago

for sale in northern nj

need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle. all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection. i know the price point isn't for everyone.

STTNG-5000. really nice condition with no wear and near perfect cabinet

POTC-6000. huo game that is beautiful all around with tons of mods

STLE-8500. huo game with very few plays and tons of mods

WOZ RR-9500. NIB game that was replaced with a huo ecle that i got this year from allentown. did it for appearance reasons. just liked the green more.

BSD-3500. very nice restored game with cleared playfield. some mods mostly for play field and plastic protection.

William Indiana Jones (no fade, perfect playfield) - $7500

MM - $13,000. restored original - real brass all around and upgraded sound. more mods for protection.

send your number if you need some pics and further details. cash and carry at this point but will consider shipping. thanks, ant

#5148 7 years ago
Quoted from Chippewa-Pin:

Couldn't ask for a nicer guy to deal with. Buy with confidence!

Thanks so much. You are a class act yourself. See you soon.

#5152 7 years ago

Looks like my Drac is sold pending payment and pickup tomorrow. Still have to move one more. See the rest of my collection list if you are interested. Only untouchable is Tron LE. Thanks. Ant.

1 week later
#5193 7 years ago

for sale in northern nj

need to move a few of these to make some room for an incoming rz and so i can set up my newly acquired woz ecle.

all sweet games that you would want in a top tier collection. i know the price point isn't for everyone. Pics below of the just sold Drac so you know I'm not selling junk here.

My other games are also available but much harder to get to so I'll need some time to get them ready for pick up.

Only untouchable is tron LE.

STTNG-5000. really nice condition with no wear and near perfect cabinet

POTC-6000. huo game that is beautiful all around with tons of mods

STLE-8500. huo game with very few plays and tons of mods

WOZ RR-9500. NIB game that was replaced with a huo ecle that i got this year from allentown. did it for appearance reasons. just liked the green more.

BSD-3500. SOLD very nice restored game with cleared playfield. some mods mostly for play field and plastic protection.

William Indiana Jones (no fade, perfect playfield) - $7500

MM - $13,000. restored original - real brass all around and upgraded sound. more mods for protection.

Send your number if you need some pics and further details. cash and carry at this point but will consider shipping. thanks, Anthony.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#5194 7 years ago

Shout out to insanethedrain for a smooth transaction on my old and his new bram stokers Dracula. Enjoy. Ant.

1 month later
#5545 7 years ago

Have some arcades to sell in northern nj. All are nice. No junk here so no worries about the wife not wanting it in the house. I can send pics if you send your cell phone number. Any sale of these no pins will result in donations to pinside. Thanks. Ant.

Star Wars upright - plays perfect - $3,000

Tron - also plays perfect - great condition - $3,000

Tempest - very nice and plays perfect -2500

Chopped environmental Discs of Tron - needs to have audio board put back in after it was rebuilt. It still works fine but some sound missing. The rebuilt board is included - 4500.

Crusin USA - plays great - $1,250

#5551 7 years ago

Discs of tron on hold.

#5554 7 years ago

Discs of Tron sold.

#5556 7 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Are these real prices ? I'll sell all
My vids

You should

#5557 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

They're NIB! They're worth at least $1k more each! This is a deal!

Go away jelly tart.

I'll let you figure out that one.

#5559 7 years ago
Quoted from Saveleaningtower:

Go away jelly tart.
I'll let you figure out that one.

Yep. Thumb me down. What I don't understand is why people don't mind their business. These games are as nice as you will find and they have all been bulletproofed extensively, costing as much as a thousand dollars. You go buy some piece of junk fixer upper. Especially the vectors. Then when you never get it working you'll realize that quality costs money

#5560 7 years ago

Coyote - why don't you ask for pics of the game and how they play? Instead you just shoot your mouth off. No class. Mostly because you probably have junk yourself.

Guy I sold Discs of Tron to is very happy with what he saw and knows the market.

#5562 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hey, speaking of business, what tier are these games in for the Pinside fees for selling here?

None. But I'll donate anyway.

And coyote - go back to the basket case Star Wars that guy can't get to work. Mine plays sweet.

#5563 7 years ago

Post 5513.
And Dave H-why don't you and coyote get a room.

#5564 7 years ago

I'm done now. If you want some sweet arcades pm me. Thanks.

#5568 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Well, he keeps calling me out for some reason, but..
Crusin' USA, a single unit? There's two for sale over on KLOV for $500. I didn't vote anyone down. Was just making fun of the prices, and thinking I should list my Rush the Rock for about that much if they sell.

Yeah cuz you always start crapping on my posts. Notice you post and I could care less? If it's not for you, keep scrolling. But I guess you need the attention and shit.

#5569 7 years ago

100% what's always been wrong with pinside. Price police. Especially from those that are all jelly.

#5574 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I assume the basket case Star Wars that he is bashing you about is the one that I sold yesterday. It was such a basket case that I had close to 20 people willing to pay my asking price for it immediately across four forums. It's all good because I sold it for a nice profit and the buyer made a bigger profit selling it again, so everyone's happy!!

Prices justified - this guy got good money and 20 people wanting his game and it didn't work. Mine are all rebuilt in excellent condition so I know my price is good. Plus do you guys know the concept of pricing and negotiating? That what happened on the DIscs of Tron and we were both happy.

Also, wasn't bashing you. Just giving heads up that these classics are worth a lot. Please feel free to let those other 19 know about mine.

#5589 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

» YouTube video

Lol. You are one of the biggest stronzos here on pinside

#5601 7 years ago
Quoted from emkay:

You flatter me, Tony. I see your narcissism is as endearing as ever!

Nope just think you have problems thumbing down for sale posts outta nowhere and thinking you are better than others with your drivel.

#5612 7 years ago

My environmental discs of Tron has left the building. I promised a donation. Question - can I do it without PayPal? I HATE PayPal.

#5617 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

No worries my man. If I were still actively collecting arcade cabs I would be hitting you for a vector or two. They're a nightmare to work on, but nothing beats playing a finely tuned vector machine.

These have been totally rebuilt. I've had zero issues since. I can't promise you no problems in the future but I can say guy that picked up the EDOT today said they were nicest he has seen - cabinet and electronics/monitor/gameplay.

#5623 7 years ago

For sale - Star Trek LE - placed in market place. Here is the link. Thanks for looking.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-star-trek-le

#5625 7 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

Nice Game....your about 4 months to late to have me jump all over it since I have one now. This is a great game and the LE's are amazingly nice with the light show. Mine gets a ton of play even in my collection. one of my favorite games! GLWS

Thank you.

#5632 7 years ago

Hep scared stiff in the market place. Thanks for looking. Ant.

#5695 7 years ago

Original restored MM in the market along with a lot of my other games. They are all best reasonable offer

#5717 7 years ago
Quoted from GreenMachine19:

Does the market place rule include parts? Is there a fee for parts?

I don't think so. Sold my Mike D creature mod and when I created the ad it didn't have that agreement to pay fee box at bottom. Just the follow rules box.

#5746 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Well, I have a box of aprons for sale
partsfor salePlaced 2016-07-11 16:29 (37 days ago)Box 'o Aprons - $40“I'm trying to clean out my storage area of stuff I don't plan on using anytime soon, and these are taking up a lot of space. A few...” $ 40 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Used, fair condition

And a box of plastics:
partsfor salePlaced 2016-07-11 18:19 (37 days ago)Box 'o Plastics - $60“I'm trying to clean out my storage area of stuff I don't plan on using anytime soon, and these are taking up space I could use for...” $ 60 ForceFlow Ballston Spa, NY Used, good condition

Hi Force. How are you linking those for sale ads in your post? Thanks. Ant.

#5757 7 years ago

Hello. Besides the pins I have up for sale in market, I just wanted to also list the other gameroom items I have. Please pm to discuss. Thanks. Ant.

Strike Master - nice shape. Works perfect

Garlando indoor / outdoor foosball NIB

Regulation and commercial Air Hockey

Superchexx

Crusin World

Ping Pong

Cd bubbler juke - Rowe/ AMI

Star Wars arcade upright

Tron arcade upright

Tempest arcade upright

Arcade legends 1 upright with every game

Darts in stand up cabinet. Not commercial

Jvl retro touchscreen.

#5797 7 years ago

Have some arcades to sell in northern nj. All are nice. No junk here so no worries about the wife not wanting it in the house. I can send pics if you send your cell phone number. Any sale of these no pins will result in donations to pinside. Thanks. Ant.
Star Wars upright - plays perfect - $3,000
Tron - also plays perfect - great condition - $3,000
Tempest - very nice and plays perfect -2500
Chopped environmental Discs of Tron - needs to have audio board put back in after it was rebuilt. It still works fine but some sound missing. The rebuilt board is included - 4500.
Crusin USA - plays great - $1,250

EDOT and Star Wars sold. Others still available. Thanks.

1 week later
#5889 7 years ago

Price drops on some of my pins in market plus lots of gameroom toys for sale too.

Superchexx
Crusin world driver arcade
Foosballx2 indoor and outdoor
Air hockey
Solid state puck bowler
Ping pong
Tron arcade
Tempest arcade
Jvl retro
NYY bar table and stools
Rowe Ami cd bubbler juke
Darts board and floor standing cabinet

Also have a lifecycle and stair master. Real deal. Not using names generically. Commercial. Like my life fitness elliptical more so don't use other two anymore.

Probably some other stuff too.

Thanks. Ant.

#5891 7 years ago

Gotta get that beach house. Lol.

#5902 7 years ago

See my deals for today only in the market place. cash and carry only. Prices lowered and in most cases throwing in pdi, invisiglass, glare guards, pinwest fitted covers, and more. Thanks.

#5923 7 years ago

4 nib color dmds in market for MM, TAF, STTNG, and AFM. 350 cash and carry. No time to ship and I don't deal with PayPal because I hate them.

#5928 7 years ago

A lot of messages regarding exactly what these color dmds are. All I can say is that they were the first four made that I ordered at the time (2 or 3 years ago) and never got around to installing them. You guys would know better than me which games they would work on. I assumed at the time they were game specific. Anyway, it's obviously over 1600 with shipping so I'm taking a loss. $350 is cash and carry price. So if you are local to NJ and were never an asshole to me, feel free to pm. If you were, you ain't getting them. Lol.

#5930 7 years ago

I have a ton of stuff. I might make more on all the other stuff than the pins. Lol.

#5932 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

That really limits your potential buyers

Lol. Not all.

#5933 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

That really limits your potential buyers

You are in Mass. Take a ride down to the city and I'll meet you.

#5937 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

I thought about it...many of your FS pins are on my wishlist and that's a good deal on COLORDMD but honestly, I just don't have the time unfortunately. GLWTS

buy a pin i have for sale and my last two color dmds and i will drive them up to you when i visit my father in law in conn.

1 week later
#6052 7 years ago

Started with 22. Keeping Tron LE and Woz ECLE (thanks Chippewa!). Still have these for sale. Make me an offer or I can throw in some extras.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Tiny wear around hole and where back kicks out of hole. Sample playfield. Good overall conditions and works as it should.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
4,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 122 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Tons of mods and some tiny lifting of decals from shippers grabbing from bottom of cabinet.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
7,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 114 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Lots of mods on this one. Very nice shape.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
7,850 (OBO)
Viewed: 154 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Complete game. Mods and 200 plus tokens.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
7,750 (OBO)
Viewed: 70 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Heatherly restore with real gold looking trim. Some mods as well.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
11,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 139 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Just shopped Heatherly restore. Tons of mods.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
8,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 106 times

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “HUO Potc with many mods. Looks great.”
2016-09-17
Morristown, NJ
4,750 (OBO)
Viewed: 144 times

#6055 7 years ago

Thanks Beagle!!

Sad to see them go. Wouldn't mind keeping one more like MM or TZ just to have a Bally/Williams, Stern, and JJP. I guess I will wait and see what happens.

All the best to you.

Ant

#6064 7 years ago

Just come get them guys.

#6065 7 years ago

Hi all. Guy was just here looking at pirates and passed. I mentioned that there was touch up near start button and included a pic but I'll show it again. Also, the guy noticed some wiring near the button battery that I will show a pic of too. If someone can chime in to offer info on what it might be and if it is potentially a problem. The pics are in the Potc FS post. Thanks. Ant.

#6066 7 years ago

First three pics of current FS advertisement. Not the archived one. Thank you.

#6068 7 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I'm not seeing them yet, Ant. I can compare with mine once they're up.

Thank you!!

#6071 7 years ago

Thanks guys. Look reversible?

#6073 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Is there an LED Kit in the back board?

Yes

#6074 7 years ago

That's what Brent thought it was too.

#6080 7 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

With the wife that works opposite to schedule of me and three kids in numerous activities my days of driving much further than an hour to get a pin are long gone for a while
You know they say the fall foliage in New England is beautiful this time of year

Get Eddie to pick it up for you. He does a great job packing and works on your schedule.

3 weeks later
#6258 7 years ago

these blowout prices are insane!!!!!

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Sample game. There is a little wear around hole and where back kicks out of hole. Good overall conditions and works as it should.”
2016-10-11
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 127 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO POTC that I just picked up six months ago. Two things right up front-cab has touch up by start button and a ramp screw broke in post. It has the great, unique, and impossible t...”
2016-10-11
Morristown, NJ
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 189 times

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “Found some more glass. Plus I have a sheet for Safe Cracker.”
2016-10-01
Morristown, NJ
250 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 789 times

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “MB - $220 STNG - $230 AFM - $200 BSD - $200 All are brand new in sealed bags. All include shipping to the lower 48.”
2016-10-01
Morristown, NJ
200 (Firm)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 629 times

#6259 7 years ago

will take off 20 bucks on each premium led kit and do two sheets of invisiglass for 450. have some wide and std still available

6 months later
#7643 7 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

He brought that incident up on Saturday when I picked up my Metallica.
Not sure he wants his personal info out but I believe he is putting a lot of his focus into a new business venture.

Yep. He is.

5 months later
#8751 6 years ago

Hi. Need to unload one of these to make room for an AFMR LE. Not sure when it's coming but I will need the room.

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Plays and looks awesome. Message me for history and any questions. I also have three other games for sale but only need to sell one to make room for an AFM LE.”
2017-09-28
Morristown, NJ
10,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 122 times
Machine - For Sale
Medieval Madness Archived
Partially restored (almost original) - “Dan Heatherly restore. No coin mechs would be only non original factor. Nice inside and out. Plays great. Includes not installed color dmd and full cointaker leds. Also has invi...”
2018-02-27
Morristown, NJ
12,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 77 days
Viewed: 1226 times
Machine - For Sale
Wizard of Oz Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO WOZ ECLE. Never an issue with mechanics/light boards/other electrical/cosmetics. Has some nice and tasteful mods. Here is a pic of a high score I put up a few months ago. Che...”
2018-02-27
Morristown, NJ
8,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 987 times
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “New pics to show updates. Cash and carry deal. Completely loaded. Nicest one you will find for sale. Worth every penny. All certs and plaque included. No trades. Here is a list of...”
2018-02-27
Morristown, NJ
12,500 (Firm)
Viewed: 831 times

Message me for any pics or details. Thanks.

#8782 6 years ago

Pics added.

Hi. Need to unload one of these to make room for an AFMR LE. Not sure when it's coming but I will need the room.

Archived after 3 days 122 views Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Monster BashArchivedFully restored “Plays and looks awesome. Message me for history and any questions. I also have three other games for sale but only need to sell one to make room for an AFM LE.”
10,000 (OBO)
Edit & Re-listChange listing result

Machine - For Sale
Medieval MadnessFully restored “Nice inside and out. Plays great. Message me for details.”
10,000 (OBO)
Mark sale pendingEdit ad detailsEnd ad listing

Machine - For Sale
Wizard of OzHome Used Only (HUO) “Huo ecle. Message me for details and more pics. Here is a pic of a high score I put up last week.”
8,000 (OBO)

Machine - For Sale
TRON: Legacy (LE)Home Used Only (HUO) “Completely loaded. Message me for pics and details.”
12,000 (OBO)

Message me for any pics or details. Thanks.

2 months later
#9532 6 years ago

I have some NIB Wide Invisiglass with the small, barely noticeable, logo on it. I have two boxes that each have two sheets. Looking for $250 a sheet. I will split/open boxes to sell one at a time. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.

1 month later
#9721 6 years ago

hi all. i still have 4 nib wide JJP invisiglass in randolph nj. these are the newer sheets with the tiny logo that is completely hidden. $225 a sheet cash and carry. let me know. thanks, ant

#9759 6 years ago

Still have the jjp wide body invisible glass. nib and 225 a piece. They are in unopened boxes of two. Cash carry in Morris county NJ. Also have a sheet of pdi glass for safecracker. 250 cash and carry. Make an offer if you have a price in mind.

3 months later
#10543 5 years ago

For sale nib and delivered to Allentown on Friday or local pick up in Northern NJ

Small logo wide body JJP Invisiglass

I have 4 sheets. two per box as they were shipped from JJP

$200 a piece. $385 for a set. $750 if you take all four.

Also have a gently used sheet of PDI glass for Safecracker. $225

I will be adding pics to a bunch more parts for games I sold off. If you are local to Northern NJ you can come by and check it all out. Lots of mods for Metallica, parts for Scared Stiff and Twilight Zone, plastics for Addams Family, Star Trek Next Gen, White Water translight and boulders, Tron topper by Lasseriffic, Tron lighted cycles, Stern Star Trek decorative asteroids, tons of stuff ........

Thanks for looking

#10548 5 years ago

Need to look but definitely beast ramp. I’ll look and let you know

3 months later
#11296 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Hey beezleboob does this work. I don’t know if you’ve talked to him but his AFM restore looks fantastic. I’m leaning towards having him do my cab work.
He said he’s wicked into anal too which is a plus. Oh wait, wait, he said he’s really anal about his work. Close enough.

Omg. Just pissed myself.

2 months later
#11930 5 years ago

some games up for sale. let me know if you are interested and would like some additional info/pics.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ECLE with extremely low plays. Beautiful shape. Looks like it just came out of the box. No/zero light board issues. I can deliver in NY, NJ, Eastern PA, CT if paid in full ...”
2018-10-25
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 323 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “NIB designation no longer allowed without 50 dollar payment. Anyway, No trades. No tax and no delivery cost if you are local. Verdict is out, everyone loves this one. Make me a...”
2019-03-07
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Viewed: 938 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hardly played HUO AFMr LE. Pristine shape. Not a mark anywhere. Everything works the way it should. I can deliver in NY, NJ, Eastern PA, CT if paid in full beforehand. Pics ava...”
2018-10-25
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 60 days
Viewed: 385 times

3 weeks later
#12141 5 years ago

I have four sheets of wide body Invisiglass nib with the small/tiny jersey jack logo. Hidden by lockdown bar. I can let them go for 225 a sheet cash and carry. 800 cash and carry if you take all four. Also have a nib guardians of the galaxy le for 8000 obro. I will embed link from laptop. Not working with phone. Thanks.

#12143 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
OIB - Old in box (older than 3 years, never unboxed) - “NIB designation no longer allowed without 50 dollar payment. Anyway, No trades. No tax and no delivery cost if you are local. Verdict is out, everyone loves this one. Make me a...”
2019-03-07
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)

#12144 5 years ago

Also have a tron upright arcade in really nice shape and rebuilt for 2500 obo. Pics available upon request.

1 month later
#12513 5 years ago

still have a nib gotg le. if it doesn't move, i would consider selling either my tron le, original restored mm, or original restored mb.

#12522 5 years ago
Quoted from Barakawins1:

I thought this sold quite some time ago?

I had a NIB that sold and I still have a fully loaded HUO Tron LE. I know you have been on the hunt. Let me know if you are interested.

1 week later
#12575 5 years ago

Still up for grabs. Nib GotG le. Read the GotG thread if you are on fence. Even though this is nib, I’ve played another gotg le with new code and the cleland sound and it’s awesome. I can send you pics of unopened box.

Machine - For Sale
2019-03-07
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)

1 month later
#12907 5 years ago

still for sale. save the tax and delivery. feel free to make an offer

Machine - For Sale
2019-03-07
Morristown, NJ
8,000 (OBO)

3 months later
#13775 4 years ago

Have a sheet of Safe Cracker PDI for 300 obro.
Also have coin door and apron from tron le for 200 obro.

I need the glass picked up in Morristown NJ area or I can deliver anywhere along the Garden State Parkway. No shipping on the glass. I can do the same delivery along the parkway with the tron parts or add shipping charges to the agreed upon price. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks, Ant

2 months later
#14545 4 years ago

Hello. Looking for a jukebox repair specialist in northeast NJ. Any help would be greatly appreciated. It is for a vintage Seeburg circa 1950s. Thanks

2 months later
#15000 4 years ago

Selling a restored Seeburg V200 for $5,000 OBRO but it does need work. It will not play record after a selection is made. It will play made selection if the service switch is moved from on to off and back to on again. Should be an easy fix and make this restored beauty worth top dollar again. Will include 45 rpm records and some manuals for asking price.

Also have a fully working super chexx for $1500 firm. Looking to upgrade so letting this one go for cheap. Very good condition.

Message me for pictures of each. Thanks, Ant

#15024 4 years ago

Jukebox is sold. Still have the SuperChexx

Selling a restored Seeburg V200 for $5,000 OBRO but it does need work. It will not play record after a selection is made. It will play made selection if the service switch is moved from on to off and back to on again. Should be an easy fix and make this restored beauty worth top dollar again. Will include 45 rpm records and some manuals for asking price.
Also have a fully working super chexx for $1500 firm. Looking to upgrade so letting this one go for cheap. Very good condition.
Message me for pictures of each. Thanks, Ant

6 months later
#16852 3 years ago

Hello all. I'm searching for a really nice Twilight Zone near Morris County, New Jersey. Willing to travel up to an hour and a half radially outward. I would need to see and play it to make sure it is right. Let me know what you have by sending me a message. Thanks, Ant

3 weeks later
#17112 3 years ago

His full name is Mike Dadonna from Automated. Good guy. Always treated me well when I was a serious buyer back in the day.

2 months later
#17991 3 years ago

Ready to post my last three games.
HUO Completely loaded Tron Le with extra NOS Playfield - $13,000
Original Restored MM with cleared playfield, color dmd, real brass, and leds - $10,000
Original Restored MB with cleared playfield, color dmd, chromed out, and leds -$10,000
If you reached out to me before to keep you in mind, I will give you first dibs.
Thanks, Ant

3 months later
#18867 3 years ago

Selling some good stuff as I make my way out of the hobby.
Tron le
Original restored MB
Original restored MM
Tron arcade
Cruising World Arcade
StrikeMaster
SuperChexx
Tons of NOS parts including plastic sets for mostly the major Bally Williams classics from the nineties.
Let me know if you’re interested.
Located in northern NJ.

4 weeks later
#19178 3 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone else have the issue where you want to sell a game. Then you get ready and take pictures of it to sell, and start rethinking it and then decide to keep it after all?
Trying to get past that point so I can get some cash flowing

Just sell that first one and the attachment will pass. I had something like 32 or 33 A list games. We decided to buy a beach house. I was so attached to those pins and it was so hard to sell. But once I sold the first, it became easier. Went from thirty something to around 5 or 6. Then we decided to do some work on the house a few years later and I sold three more. We are down to an original restored MM and MB and a Tron LE. We have Super Chexx and a puck bowler along with some arcades, a jukebox, air hockey, Foosball, darts and some other typical game room stuff. It is more than enough to have some fun when we use the game room.

6 months later
#21625 2 years ago

Hello. Anyone in NJ or an adjacent state have a nice South Park or Diner? Let me know price, condition, and history if you do. Thanks. Save
Edit - spelling

6 months later
#23473 2 years ago

Anyone here know of a Godzilla on location in the Norther NJ area? Want to play one to see if I like it before pursuing one. Thanks

2 months later
#23986 1 year ago

Quoted from insight75:

Anyone interested in trading for an NIB Ultraman? Ad in marketplace. Best offer so far is a puppy. Not kidding.

I know who that is Like MBL said above - Run - Run Like Hell

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Saveleaningtower.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Saveleaningtower and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.