IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8106 6 years ago

This is FREE. Found on Mr Pinball

I know it's not all that desirable, although it may be the first SS by any company.

Tracy just wants it gone.

Rock On

Rock On, : 1975 Allied Leisure
I have no idea about pinball machines. It's in my basement and I can send you pictures of whatever you need.
Tracy Mahler, Phone: 516-425-6706
Baldwin, New York

#8108 6 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

This ad was posted in march and it doesn't say free , it just doesn't list a price.

I contacted the seller last night. Unfortunately it was too far from me . It's free.

#8110 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

Then contacting the seller would be impossible.

What am I missing here?

If you want a free pinball machine, go to the Mr pinball site, use the email (that's what I did anyway ) . I don't really understand the confusion, or the joke. Sorry if it's obvious to everyone, I'm a little tired, so maybe I'm just dense.

#8114 6 years ago

Ah ha...........

All good, and besides, it's a holiday, so drinking before noon is almost mandatory!

Now someone post a reasonably priced pin for me, you know, SS, under $900 that's a blast to play.

#8135 6 years ago

#Prospector 1977

Kingston NY Estate Sale

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/gms/6210996172

#8160 6 years ago

Where do I find the "off the rails" emoji?

#8167 6 years ago

newyork.craigslist.org link

Straight Flush supposedly mint.
Nj
$500

1 week later
#8236 6 years ago

Any interest in a 1976 Williams Space Odyssey? White Plains NY area IIRC. Asking $250 now (originally $400 I think).

I had responded to a CL ad a few weeks ago about it, we haggled a little but it didn't come in low enough for me. I ended up getting Al's Garage Band so no longer "need" this one. The seller took the ad off CL for a while but is now ready to get rid of it.

Has a few issues:
"Played fine" until he replaced the paddles (?), now 50/50 between booting up and just having lights.
Seems to be a scoring reel issue with the 100 point going from 0 to 1.

That's about all I know, I never went to look at it.

If you'd like I can send him your contact info. PM me is probably best.

3 weeks later
#8382 6 years ago

Will be putting up my Al's Garage Band for sale/trade in a few days.

Playfield is a solid 9/10
Cabinet probably 8/10 (a few scratches)
Backglass 10/10

I'll post pictures in ad.

Ny/CT border.

#8405 6 years ago

Just listed my Al's Garage Band - Sale or Trade

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53080

#8424 6 years ago

Wanted to give an update on my Al's Garage Band for sale; I've fixed the lighting issues, they were just bad diodes.
All lights in working order now.

1 week later
#8494 6 years ago
Quoted from robotron:

selling a very nice road show

Machine - For Sale
Road ShowNew!Used, working and clean “selling a very nice road show the pinball machine is very nice
i completely rebuilt red with all new internal parts over 300.00 worth. no fish wear whatsoever
game is very nice an...”
2 hours ago Middletown, NY 3,400 (OBO)
robotron

also gonna put up many pins:
totan
tom
woz rr
the shadow
cue ball wizard
space station
space shuttle
black knight
scared stiff

How about a Taxi? Got one of those, now or soon?

#8502 6 years ago

Al's Garage Band dropped to $2000.

Looking for a Taxi but open to other games for trade.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/53080

2 weeks later
#8614 6 years ago
Quoted from Wooozy:

WTB: Gottlieb Genie project. Any leads or suggestions? Thanks.

newjersey.craigslist.org link /6271256246.html

Not a project, but , , ,

1 month later
#8864 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Ok ... I've been poked enough times from enough people to sell my White Water ... so it's for sale.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/55493

Wow! That was fast!

#8911 6 years ago

Looking for a cabinet to throw together a virtual machine just for kicks. Doesn't need to be super pretty but I'd rather it didn't smell like cat urine.

This is going to be a cheap project so I'm not looking to spend much, just figured someone might have a non working machine gathering dust and could use the space plus a little cash.

My zip is 10509, if you're close shoot me a PM.

Thanks.

#8924 6 years ago

My thoughts: if you list your address, and tell someone come get it, it had better be there when they show up.

At least he called, but still, , ,

#8928 6 years ago
Quoted from pinster68:

Curb alert, free Paragon Cabinet... pm if interested. I’d post a picture, but the overlords have snipped our nuts here on this thread.

Much thanks pinster!

Paragon cab is safely awaiting it's next use.

#8932 6 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Mr and mrs pacman cabinet - chicopee ma... $100 and it's yours.

Just picked one up, thanks though.

1 week later
#9033 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Need to bring my Vampire in to start reassembly and want to finish that up, so I really need space...
So in the spirit of hooking a fellow Pinsider up, willing to sell the Road Kings I mentioned a page or two back for $650 if somebody comes and grabs it by 9pm tonight.
On top of it being pretty nice overall and having Pinscore displays and new legs, I also LED'd and shopped it yesterday and put a new coin door lock on (was working on it when the Eagles game started, so I felt it would be bad luck if I stopped during the game so I kept tinkering). This is a decent System 11 game for cheap, so if it's not gone tonight I'm going to list it elsewhere for more $$, then break it down and store it pending pickup. If anyone's interested let me know.

Super nice deal for anyone within 2 hours I'd think. I'm looking for something "new" and this would certainly fit the bill if I were closer.

Always good/fair deals posted by you, hope it goes tonight!

#9125 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Cleaning out some space. GTB Olympics project - actually will fire up and play a game, but needs some love. I don't want to put it in storage, so if somebody can come and get it by 5 today or sometime early tomorrow - FREE.

Damn it! Why do live so far away!

2 weeks later
#9293 6 years ago

Damn, I'm planning on going tomorrow night.

2 weeks later
#9449 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

I need to go through my spare parts and post an ad on Pinside, would like to get a new backglass for Olympic Hockey and have to sell stuff or find $305 in the couch cushions.

Isn't there an Olympic Hockey on Letgo near you/us? Might be worth a look.

#9452 6 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Seller wants $1300

What!

I thought it was $400 or $500 and listed well over a month.

Ugh, sorry.

2 months later
#10028 6 years ago

Ok, so I just listed my Sharpshooter on Craigslist. Long story short, it comes with 2 mpus, original is a Clive Jones, second one is an Echo Lake. The original is having issues with retaining high score but otherwise seems fine.

$1,000 with Echo Lake, $750 without.
Here's the Craigslist link, I'll post the Pinside ad tomorrow. Get it before Colson does!

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

#10031 6 years ago

Sharpshooter up for sale. With or without Echo Lake board, your choice.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “1979 Game Plan Sharpshooter EDIT: Comes with Echo Lake Board. This was my first pin, hate to sell it but I've come to realize that three pins is one too many in my basement. In...”
2018-02-18
Brewster, NY
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 41 days
Viewed: 282 times
Contributed to Pinside

Added over 6 years ago: Original MPU has been sold, now machine comes only with fully functional Echo Lake.

Price dropped to $850 due to only 1 board.

#10033 6 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

Nice looking game! Wish i had the space for it...(i guess that's the local equivalent of wish i was closer )

Ha! Yeah, I think that would be. Thanks, it is pretty nice.

#10034 6 years ago

Just made a note in original but thought I'd post again, seeing as though the price dropped:

Sharpshooter now $850, comes with Echo Lake Board only.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “1979 Game Plan Sharpshooter EDIT: Comes with Echo Lake Board. This was my first pin, hate to sell it but I've come to realize that three pins is one too many in my basement. In...”
2018-02-18
Brewster, NY
750 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

#10036 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Damn you Ron. You're trying to tempt me, aren't you?

C'mon Colson, I'm counting on you!

1 week later
#10163 6 years ago

Sharpshooter dropped to $750.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sharpshooter Archived
2018-02-18
Brewster, NY
750 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#10307 6 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

That won't last long.

Beat me to it.

2 months later
#10770 5 years ago

Just listed a Paragon cab, coin door, lock down, and trim in the market. $70

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Time to clean out the garage! I have a Paragon cabinet, coin door with trim, lock down bar, and some iffy legs. In transparency, I was given the cabinet and lock down from a fel...”
2018-06-01
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 164 times

1 week later
#10821 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Possibly selling my ST pro. 550 plays.

Possibly buying your ST pro.

#10826 5 years ago

Looking to move into a Star Trek, preferably LE/Pre, but considering Pro.

I've got a Taxi and F14 for trade or sale, with some cash. Let me know if there is any interest.

Market ad coming soon.

#10834 5 years ago

Just posted my Taxi and F14 in the market place.

Looking to grab a Star Trek to fill the eventual void.

A package deal would make for easy negotiations

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice playing Taxi. Playfield shows some wear, but not beat to death. Mylar could use a cleaning, just haven't had time to get around to giving it a go. Cabinet is solid, but con...”
2018-06-17
Brewster, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 2127 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
F-14 Tomcat Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Game plays very well. I've removed original mylar, cleaned, reset inserts, applied new insert decals to most of playfield, waxed, applied new mylar, wax, wax, wax. You can see ...”
2018-06-17
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 334 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10868 5 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek, Pro or Premium, anyone ready to sell?

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Interested in grabbing a nice Star Trek at a reasonable price. Prefer Premium, but open to Pro. I am not looking to have it shipped (unless you have a killer deal on a NIB and y...”
2018-06-25
Brewster, NY
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 86 times

#10871 5 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Star Trek pro will be at pintastic in automated booth at a discount this weekend!

Thanks for the heads up!

#10901 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Have Star Trek pro $4000, World Cup Soccer $3500, Aerosmith pro $4400. Could use some spending money for pintastic. Will trade towards MMR.

Sending you a PM .

#10926 5 years ago

Just lowered the price on my Taxi.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Nice playing Taxi. Playfield shows some wear, but not beat to death. Mylar could use a cleaning, just haven't had time to get around to giving it a go. Cabinet is solid, but con...”
2018-06-17
Brewster, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 39 days
Viewed: 2127 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#11056 5 years ago
Quoted from metalkatt:

...and I don't consider Fredonia NY the armpit of NY....I used to live there ....trust me, there's worse places in NY to live!!
So, back on track... I'm still on the hunt for a Checkpoint, it can be completed or project, although I'm up for a project.... close to the eastern side of NY, 2 hours outside of the city.... anyone have one?

I thought Baller89 had a set for sale? He's in Nyack I believe.

3 weeks later
#11197 5 years ago

Just saw this ad. Certain I'm too late, if not a scam anyway. No playfield pics on CL ad, gotta love it!

#11205 5 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Has anyone looked at the STTNG? They don’t usually sit that long. Think value has come down on them.

I think with so many new titles, remakes, and "updated" themes the original power players are starting to take a hit.

They do seem to be listed longer....

#11219 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Close encounters - Completly untested. Missing playfield plastics. Boards are clean. 250.
Monte Carlo - Non working. Complete. Needs a shop job. MPU has a very small amount of battery damage. It can be saved. 350
Omni shuffle bowler. Complete Minus one score display. 100.

Got a pic of the omni bowler?

#11251 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

I’m going to list a very clean and shiny, stock Dirty Harry for sale or trade in a couple weeks. Been very well cared for for the past 18 years or so. This is above players quality, “Williams tight” I like to say.
One chipped bullet target, one smallish chip on the cab, couple nicks on the head, and the safehouse saucer has a little wear. A keeper game that’ll look and play great - literally plays like new - in any collection.
Buy it for $3k or trade me before this weekend, or wait until I list week of 8/27.

This sounds tempting.

#11276 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Close encounters - Completly untested. Missing playfield plastics. Boards are clean. 250.
Monte Carlo - Non working. Complete. Needs a shop job. MPU has a very small amount of battery damage. It can be saved. 350
Omni shuffle bowler. Complete Minus one score display. 100.

Sent you a PM about the bowler.

#11317 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have any system 11s to trade?
I'd trade:
81 EBD
Viking
Future spa
Paragon
Raven
Genisis
Stern Drac

Do you still have that Omni bowler? I had sent you a pm.

#11406 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I took my time and shopped around. I didn't buy a game unless it was a great deal.

And now you are passing along the good deal because you are in a hurry to sell..... Oh wait, nope.

Sounds as though you are easily offended. I wish you luck with your sales and future endeavors, but honestly, lighten up Francis.

1 week later
#11503 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want a project torpedo alley for 900? I can send pics.

Pm sent

#11541 5 years ago

I wouldn't mind seeing a little jail time for something like this actually. It's becoming more prevalent.

#11545 5 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Ya, there is plenty of room in the prisons and tax payers $$ in the budget for these people

Weekend jail is cool with me.

Ok, back on topic,
Who's selling something tasty near me?

3 weeks later
#11726 5 years ago

Lots of high listings still listed. Just saying.

I'm looking to spend 3.5k - 4k on a nice game, not a wrecked box or D title.

Open to PMs if you have anything reasonable.

4 weeks later
#12005 5 years ago
Quoted from Outlanes:

Any local interest in a good condition lethal weapon at 1700 and a maverick at 1900?
Take em both for 3400 or trades?
Pics available if there is interest.

If I hadn't just bought a pin I'd be all over this. Good deal for someone I think. Fair deal in the very least.

3 weeks later
#12197 5 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

Don’t waste your time, she originally listed RandB, Star Wars, and FT for 750 for the three, now 3000.00 each, she’s very slow to respond and refuses to give detailed pics. She’s contacted me three different times that the games are sold and then available.

I hit that ad when it was posted under 1 minute. Never got a response, then saw the relist days later.

I no longer suffer fools. And I refuse to willingly be one.

2 weeks later
#12355 5 years ago
Quoted from Ranhorton:

Machine - For Sale
Spider-ManHUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Buyer (Pinsider) never showed up after I held it specifically for him for almost a month turning away other buyers. Won’t make that mistake twice. So SM back on market.

Playfie...”
3 hours ago Montclair, NJ 4,700
Ranhorton

My SM is for sale again.
Pinsider bailed on showing up for the game. PM me with any questions.
-Ran

Ugh, that sucks. I guess we all want to believe everyone is on the up and up, but unfortunately it just ain't so. A month is a long time, I hope you at least got a deposit.

1 month later
#12571 5 years ago

Thinking of swapping out my Stargate for something different.

Cash +/- as needed.

My end, add up to $2,500.

1 week later
#12636 5 years ago
Quoted from TheCnyPinGuy:

Checking to see what’s out there in the 2500-5000$ cash in hand range
In Central Ny by Utica so anything in a 3hr trip considered
Thanks
DMD Projects Considered As well

I'll be posting a Stargate in the marketplace this week.

#12682 5 years ago

Stargate ad is up. Pics have been added.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “OK, just made a rather large purchase,looking to move this. Nice chance to get a deal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice p...”
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 1801 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#13069 5 years ago

Nice price on that AFM.

Now, let's get back to posting for sale stuff, I'm getting itchy for a new toy.

1 week later
#13155 5 years ago

Still have Stargate in the Marketplace.
I can add or take cash in a trade, or sell outright.
Let me know what you got.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “OK, just made a rather large purchase,looking to move this. Nice chance to get a deal. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Nice p...”
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#13443 4 years ago

Just updated my Stargate ad, looking to make a quick sale. Hit me up with offers that would make us both happy.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Stargate Archived
2019-03-28
Brewster, NY
2,000 (Firm)
Contributed to Pinside

#13444 4 years ago

OK, Stargate at $2,000 Firm. Need it out of the house. If $2,000 isn't low enough it gets stored in the garage.

1 week later
#13483 4 years ago
Quoted from TheRave:

Super Chexx bubble hockey, cheap, $1200. Upgraded to LED lighting, 4 new mechs, decent shape overall.

Sending pm now.

#13519 4 years ago

Wonder if they'd take $450?

Holt SH!T

1 week later
#13614 4 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Boy do I know the guys for you. They restored the gorgeous Paragon that sold for 4K at Pinfest. They’re working on another now! If you want a Paragon that is genuinely the nicest out of the entire east coast, I would recommend toastin

Plus 1 on this. Everything looks incredible. No detail left unfinished.

#13635 4 years ago

I've got a Chicago Coin Fleetwood Big Ball Bowler that's up and running pretty well. 13.5 footer. I'm casually working on making it nicer as I restore my United Bowling Alley.

Any interest in trade or sale, let me know.

1 month later
#14108 4 years ago

I'll be posting my Chicago Coin Fleetwood bowler within the next few days.

I have another bowler I'm working on which is nearing "completion" so I'll need the room.

Working order, decent backglass, good lane, rest could use a repaint but fine as is.

I'm looking for $1,800 obo or trade for pin (up - down - even).

#14152 4 years ago

Fleetwood Big Ball Bowler ad is up.

Looking for $1,800 in cash or trade. Open to offers.

Other - For Sale
“1960's Chicago Coin Fleetwood Bowler up for grabs. My other project bowler is getting closer to being finished and I'll need the room. This machine works nicely. The lane presents...”
2019-07-21
Brewster, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days

#14156 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

newjersey.craigslist.org link
https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Kinnelon/07405/2285502
Please note these are not mine.
Spotted on Craigslist but too far for me to go. Thought a pinside should scoop these up.
TSPP, TAF, TZ etc.

Saw that. I'm afraid we're going to drive our own bargains up to normal asking price.

#14202 4 years ago

Anyone have a Last Action Hero that's ready to go? Looks fun enough.

#14219 4 years ago

Still have this bowler. Had some nibbles but nothing solid.

Cash or trades.

Easy walk out.

Other - For Sale
“1960's Chicago Coin Fleetwood Bowler up for grabs. My other project bowler is getting closer to being finished and I'll need the room. This machine works nicely. The lane presents...”
2019-07-21
Brewster, NY
1,800 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days

1 week later
#14293 4 years ago

Picked up a Centigrade 37 in trade. Some insert wear and 2 small areas of backglass flaking. Plays smoothly. Too nice for my garage.

I've got room for 1 pin in the house and I'd rather it be a DMD or newer.

PM if any interest. I'll post an ad accordingly.

#14294 4 years ago

Ok, ad is up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Centigrade 37 Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Took this as part of a trade. I've only got room for 1 pin in my house and this is too nice for my garage. Has wear around inserts. Small flaking in backglass. Cab is solid but sh...”
2019-08-07
Brewster, NY
1,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 277 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14308 4 years ago

Anybody have a reasonably priced Creature or AFM?

#14344 4 years ago

This could probably have it's own thread, , ,

Whose got something to sell?

#14403 4 years ago

Just missed a Shadow listing, anyone else have a nice one?

1 week later
#14500 4 years ago

I was excited for a minute, thought someone was posting a machine I might want...

You guys should PM or DM or something, keep this thread free for games.

Just remember to "Stay cool Daddy-O"

#14508 4 years ago

Is there a joke I’m missing?

Yep. The "massages"

#14510 4 years ago

Now I'm confused...

1 week later
#14558 4 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Who would buy a JP right now?!?!

I would, just not NIB

I'm waiting for people to start giving up their DI at a price I can handle. We all know the theme is terrible!

4 weeks later
#14734 4 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

That's a whole lotta shuffleboard! Dang!

Yup. Probably the "Texas" edition.

#14743 4 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Let us know who ends up with the T2 in excellent condition with new DMD, new MPU, and new NVRAM for $1,200.00 on Craigs list.

Saw that. Not traveling into NYC to get it though.

1 month later
#14975 4 years ago

Anyone near me (10509) want to sell a ST Premium?

3 weeks later
#15146 4 years ago

Still looking for a Star Trek Premium. Stock is fine.

1 month later
#15326 4 years ago
Quoted from sulli10:

Hi looking for some newer Sterns (LE/Premiums )
Not looking to buy NIB or shipping but interested in
JP
Elvira
SW
BKSOR
Tron
Xmen
Send me a PM with your asking price
Thx
Sully

Someone just got paid!

1 week later
#15441 4 years ago
Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Pin Market is Hot!!! Love it!!
Look at all these quick pin sales. Where are all the doomsdayers??

Prices are reasonable.

1 month later
#15690 4 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Posting the steal of the week just for you.

Hahaha! I see what you did there!

#15751 4 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

I’m looking for a Sega. X-Files, Godzilla, Twister, Lost in Space, and Independence Day top my list.
Also looking for a Batman 66 or WoZ.

Not mine:

#15752 4 years ago
Quoted from JoinTheCirqus:

Anyone have a ball bowler for sale?

Was one on Craigslist in NJ, but I can't find the listing now.

Bally ABC.

Needed lots of love, was asking$300.

#15799 4 years ago

Fast! Guess I contemplated too long...

#15893 4 years ago

Just listed my Palace Guard. Game doesn't do it for me, maybe it's up your alley?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Palace Guard Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Picked this up a few weeks ago, not tickling my fancy. Working pretty well with occasional motor spin at credit. Snap targets work great, but targets could be replaced. Some p...”
2020-03-09
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 183 times
Contributed to Pinside

#15902 4 years ago

Quoted from Pinballmike217:Ready to let my Family Guy restoration go. Truly the nicest one you will ever see. Has to be seen in person to be appreciated.

Machine - For Sale

Family Guy - true CQ High End Restoration

New!

Fully restored (full original status) “Family Guy pinball restored to the highest level possible. NOS clearcoated playfield, mini playfield also clearcoated. Full chrome package with lots of chrome under the playfield a...”

2 hours ago

Topsfield, MA

12,000 (OBO)

Pinballmike217

2 weeks later
#16101 4 years ago

I hate the term "upstate".

It implies (to me) there is NYC, LongIsland, and everyone else that doesn't matter.

You couldn't pay me enough to live in NYC on a normal day!

#16189 4 years ago

I'm missing my big ball bowler. Anyone have a 16 footer they'd like to exchange for cash? I'll Lysol it first.

1 week later
#16299 4 years ago

I'll be posting my Dialed In Standard in the marketplace (probably tomorrow).

Love the game, but I'm financing something "bigger" and I'll need to supplement my income

Quick logistics:
Slight flipper wear on cab
Trap door needs a little adjusting (works correctly about 50% of the time)
Wear behind theater (only visible if you are on side of machine and near the head)

Ad with pics and better description coming.

#16302 4 years ago

Dialed In! ad is up.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “Dialed In Standard Edition - $6,200 I’ll cut to the chase: I bought this off route. It plays great sans the items listed below. The bad: (not bad at all) Slight flipper wear o...”
2020-04-14
Brewster, NY
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 519 times

#16402 3 years ago

Dialed In still around.
Got a large bowler on the way, could use the room.

Make me a reasonable offer, , ,
Ad in marketplace.

#16446 3 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

I would love a Williams EM with a spinner. Delivery in south central MA.

By spinner do you mean spinner or roulette wheel? Asking for a friend.

1 week later
#16506 3 years ago

Not mine. Wish Covid weren't around, cause it would be!

$500 Striker Xtreme

https://www.letgo.com/en-us/i/pinball_2c7eabc4-2739-4704-8c62-7c748dd922bb

#16523 3 years ago

Another "not mine".

Top Dawg shuffle bowler
Moving, must sell today
$250

#16527 3 years ago
Quoted from guss:

Wish you were closer

Well, it's in Staten Island, so technically, that is closer...

#16572 3 years ago
Quoted from unlockpinball:

Craig's List Post: "pinball machine needs a new home ,I’m happy to give it out for free ...relocating very soon" Pictures of Iron Maiden, Addams Family, Elvira and the Party Monsters. People are so nice when you help them remove unwanted old pinball machines due to moving. This guy will probably pay you to remove them. Make sure and ask. You never know!!!

Ha ha, yeah, saw that too.

Either someone is just having fun, or someone is about to be mugged!

1 week later
#16701 3 years ago
Quoted from radial_head:

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/304652010532016/
Not my post and I know this is one of the most universally reviled games but I'm sure one of you wouldn't mind owning it.

Fair price I'd say.

1 week later
#16842 3 years ago

1947 Bally Rocket. Flipperless.
Zip 10509

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially restored (almost original) - “Bought this a while back because I love the artwork. Wish I had room to just keep it in a line up, but I don't. Lights up, plays, keeps score. Score isn't resetting with new gam...”
2020-06-08
Brewster, NY
400 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 174 times
Contributed to Pinside

#16851 3 years ago
Quoted from eharan:

I have a 10’ classic Skee Ball machine in restored condition and a Williams Strike Master shuffle bowling game for sale. Let me know if there is any interest. Games are located in Monmouth County NJ.

Just out of curiosity, , , and discussions with my game room supervisor, , , what are the dimensions of your Skee Ball machine?

#16857 3 years ago
Quoted from scootss:

When do I get to start calling my wife the game room supervisor?

Well,that was the first time I referred to mine as one!

A pin you can sneak in, a skee ball.....?

#16858 3 years ago

Ok, back to selling stuff.

Any interest in a 1966 Williams A-Go-Go? I'm on a clear out mission.

I'll throw an ad up over the weekend.

1 month later
#17423 3 years ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Heads up everybody there's a sketchy dude in the Albany, NY area looking to part with a "pirates of the Varangian" for $2500. He reached out to me and was super, super sketchy with a story about how he owes his brother money. I passed because it sounded like I was going to be robbed, seriously. I always approach these situations with no fear but this one made me stop dead in my tracks. Reminded me of the supposed armed robbery in the Albany area 4 or 5 months ago. Be careful. He's going by the name John Emma and is possibly using an iPhone for email.

That's a super rare title!

Times are getting rough. Thanks for the heads up.

2 weeks later
#17549 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

F14 - lower 2 displays are out. Beacon works but needs new belts. Left side of cabinet checked but not worst. Game plays fine. No
Acid damage. $1000 and pretty firm.

This is tempting!

1 week later
#17627 3 years ago

I've dealt with Rob a few times as well. Nothing bad to report here. Hell, he actually followed up beyond expectations on a known issue!

Sometimes shit happens I guess, but I'll add another positive for Rob.

5 months later
#19196 3 years ago

Planning on posting my A-Go-Go soon. Going with "today's" market, so probably listing for $2,400 if anyone's interested.

1 week later
#19359 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

The ad is up. Take a look.

Machine - For Sale

High Speed "La Retata" conversion

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “High Speed with La Retata playfield conversion. I read that 100 of these kits were made. It's combines the Robocop theme with Dragnet. The game still plays and sounds like High S...”

43 minutes ago

New Hartford, CT

sagejr

The back glass doesn't match.

That is an interesting theme though!

1 week later
#19524 3 years ago

Newbies with cash to burn...

Wish I had more cash to burn! Time to find the next thing I guess. Pinball is pricing me out.

#19652 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
A-Go-Go Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Had plans for a retheme. Reality set in. Had this working well except for the alternating "spin when lit" near the flippers. Revamped the pops. Replaced a few coils. Gave it a ba...”
2021-03-03
Brewster, NY
250 (Firm)
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 350 times
Contributed to Pinside
Time to move my A-Go-Go to a new home.

#19683 3 years ago

Casually looking for an Old Chicago in good shape or better. Not looking to spend a small fortune.

PM me if you've got something within 100 miles of Brewster, NY (10509).

Thanks.

#19694 3 years ago

I came across a pretty nice shuffle alley in NJ yesterday. It's an Altair.

Will need a shooter side rubber and return rubber. Also, one coil is known to need replacement. It is currently jumped. Backglasses look good. Cab looked to be in good shape with minor blemishes on the side rails.

Owner is a super nice guy and says everything works properly.

He can help move and also has a pick up truck if that helps.

Looking for a reasonable offer. I suggested $500 as a starting point but sounds like he's open to offers.

If you'd like his info shoot me PM.

#19744 3 years ago
Quoted from Nikrox2:

I've even had "Colsond3" pick up a game in the Boston area for me (He loves me for that move -damn stairs and an IMDN). But I am probably a little south of the titled "region". I'll bring it to you! How's that? BTW - the actuator worked great "PinballAir" - thanks again!

Yeah, I had Colsond3 help me out as well. Good dude.

2 weeks later
#19919 3 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

You trying to cash in on the 80s NBA superstar pinball craze too?

I'd bet more like retheming to fit the new movie coming out...

#19959 3 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Anyone have a shuffle alley they want to sell? I played one at a friend's house over the weekend and it was an absolute blast. I don't have a clue as to what they sell for, but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

I know of one in north jersey. Pm if you like. I'd say $300 - $400 for it.

Its an Altair. Just needs front/back rubber.

#19972 3 years ago

Thanks! I can't find much information on that one. Do you know how long it is?

Found this.
http://www.pinrepair.com/bowl/altair.jpg

Looks like 8.5 feet?

#19983 3 years ago

Can someone help me with pricing? I found a United Shuffle Alley with new LED score displays and they are asking $1,500. Is that low, high or where it should be?
They only say that it works 100% and from what I can see, it appears to be in good shape.

Are you looking for a solid state or EM?

EMs typically are found around 300 - 800.

Solid States usually start around 1k.

At least that's what I'm seeing.

#20010 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I built my house and only wanted a pool table, ping pong table, and 22' shuffleboard. Picked up the
Swap Sheet (early 90s) and for the first time not one ping pong table but spotted a puck bowler.
It was/is a 1956 United that was totally apart but got it cheap and somehow 40 hours (or so) later
had it working and I think with that shuffle, pool table and ping pong, we had at least as much of a
good time as the ones that stop over now, and I now have quite a few varieties set up..

I think I know of a 22' shuffleboard if you're interested.

#20012 3 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Actually I believe it was in 1994 I picked up a shuffleboard and it still gets played.
However, I some times get asked about knowing where a full size shuffleboard may be.
Do you have information on it and it's location? A Friend is thinking about picking up an
18 footer, but a 22' is the real deal..

Sure do, ill email you the info today.

It's located near Rhinebeck, NY.

1 week later
#20045 3 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i am cleaning out the basement - 2 widebody pieces of glass and 1 standard - $40 for all three.
1 stand for chicago baseball - has red sox glass on it now rather then the original - $100 - or buy the whole game for $200 not working and missing sound board - that also has red sox glass on it. it runs continiously the last time it was plugged in and that was in july of 2018
located on the mass/ri line
thanks ed

What year is that baseball?

#20090 3 years ago

Look up Peek-a-boo or Gals Panic. I just learned about those last week lmao
The 80s were wild.
Anyone have a Flipper Football for sale? Pretty notoriously unpopular game, I’d love to have one!

Not mine.

1 month later
#20409 2 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

If you have a Gottlieb Roller Disco, I want to put on my my my my my Boogie shoes, and Boogie with you.

Here's a disco fever, if, ya know, it's the disco you're after.

4 weeks later
#20814 2 years ago

Bazaar, working, could definitely use a shop job and cabinet repaint.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bazaar Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I've got too many projects, and this one sits 3rd in line. I'm sorry I don't have a ton of pictures, right now it is under and around a few other items, so these are from a month ...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20823 2 years ago

Bazaar pics updated for those interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Bazaar Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I've got too many projects, and this one sits 3rd in line. I'm sorry I don't have a ton of pictures, right now it is under and around a few other items, so these are from a month ...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 424 times
Contributed to Pinside

#20848 2 years ago

Just saw this in North Jersey.
Looks like one complete machine and 4 with no heads, but I could be wrong.

3 weeks later
#21024 2 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

I have a project Future Spa. Was working, but now resetting. Playfield has some wear, backglass has a some lifting on bottom, alltek mpu, displays nice, cabinet faded. $1300

Location/trades?

#21026 2 years ago
Quoted from yfz450:

location is NE PA. Sorry no trades, need to make room.

So say we all!

OK, thanks.

#21108 2 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

He updated the listing with more details. Now wants $1000 which is a great deal for someone.

I was thinking of taking a ride this morning, but ultimately kept my cash.

#21112 2 years ago

This is close to me if anyone is interested. From the one pic it looks to be in good shape.

1949 Freshie - $250

#21117 2 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Everybody should have a wood rail in their collection.

Everybody should have the room for "a collection".

1 week later
#21258 2 years ago

This thread is on fire!

#21286 2 years ago

Any interest in a Space Station out there?

Was going to post this in a few weeks but looking like things may be shut down again soon.

LED GI and most backbox.
New blue ramp.
Mylar intact.
2 small wear marks + typical hidden bumper wear.
Cab has a few dings but looks fine IMHO.
Coin door could use a refresh.
Battery relocation (I removed leaking batteries and neutralized).
GI relays reflowed.
Mini/upper playfield plastic backdrop could use some attention.

All cleaned and waxed.
Plays fast.

PM if this sounds like something you'd be interested in sooner than a few weeks from now.

Donations made upon sale as always.

1 week later
#21381 2 years ago

Freshly listed Space Station

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition Space Station. Cabinet shows it was clearly routed. Playfield shows minimal wear. Space Station model was warped. I brought it back some, still a little wa...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Viewed: 1250 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#21583 2 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Back to the all important for sale thread. I'll be listing my Black Hole shorty. $2800
Thanks

Does that have shorter legs or something, or is it just a nickname you gave it?

#21608 2 years ago

I still have this Space Station. Anybody think it might look good in their line-up?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice player's condition Space Station. Cabinet shows it was clearly routed. Playfield shows minimal wear. Space Station model was warped. I brought it back some, still a little wa...”
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#21787 2 years ago
Quoted from metalguy:

Anyone looking to sell some ems in CT, eastern NY or southern MA.

I've got a working, but in need of a shop, Bazaar. PM if interested.

#21802 2 years ago

Taking offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#21898 2 years ago

Price drop. Making room.

Somebody must want a nice playing LEDed Space Station out there.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#21915 2 years ago

OK, I think it's time I took a break from this hobby. Selling off all of my games. Pinside always gets paid upon sales from me, so if I don't get an ad up, I'll certainly still donate, or create the sold ad to cover Robin.

1987 Williams Space Station - $2,300 Fully Working. Ad in the market already.

1976 Bally Night Rider EM - $800 Minor issues with Player 4 scoring, Player 1 Over the Top lamp doesn't light (buzzer sounds, and King of the Road lights), occasionally a drop target doesn't stay up (may be slightly bent?). Otherwise, looks nice and plays well. You can read my refurbish thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/bally-night-rider-em-refurb-in-progress

* PENDING* 1966 Bally Bazaar - $400. Working great, but definitely needs a shop job. I was planning on repainting the cabinet as well. My original listing should be archived. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/116186

1967 Chicago Coin Bullseye Baseball pitch and bat - $300 Semi working project. Will need a new backglass (current is cracked). I was actually planning on keeping this just to have something to tinker with, but figured I'd post it just the same. I have a brand new tempered glass (custom sized) for it.

Thanks for looking.

Added over 3 years ago:

Night Rider now PENDING as well.

Space Station still looking for a new home.

#21953 2 years ago

Bazaar has found a new owner.
Night Rider is pending.

Space Station is still looking for a new home. A few internet tire kickers... who wants it?

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
2021-09-23
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#21956 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

MAN- great price for an underrated classic. I have been told mine can never leave.

Yeah I was surprised how much i was hooked.

True skill shot
First zipper flippers.
Kick back left outlane.
Open gate.

Such a neat game.

#21966 2 years ago

Night Rider ($800) now available, previous interested party had something turn up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Took this from rusty non-working to what you see now. It's not perfect by any means, but plays well and looks clean. Here's my refurb thread on it which gives you nearly all the ...”
2021-09-25
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 84 days
Viewed: 816 times
Contributed to Pinside

Space Station - $2,200
Ad in market

#21995 2 years ago

Space Station has found a new owner!
Night Rider needs a new home.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Took this from rusty non-working to what you see now. It's not perfect by any means, but plays well and looks clean. Here's my refurb thread on it which gives you nearly all the ...”
2021-09-25
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#21998 2 years ago

Anybody looking to get into the bowling/shuffle scene take note! If you have guests more than one time a year (and the space) this game will get played.

Nice price Force!

1 week later
#22100 2 years ago

Considering selling my United Amazon 16 foot ball bowler. I hate to do it, but Covid has kicked the crap out of the usual get togethers we used to have.

I think $4k is a fair price for this terrific game.

Has 5 games:
Regulation
Flash
Dual flash
Strike 90
Bonus lane

PM if interested and we can go from there.

Thanks

#22121 2 years ago

Night Rider EM - now taking offers.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Night Rider EM Archived
2021-09-25
Brewster, NY
Contributed to Pinside

#22176 2 years ago

Cleaning out the garage weekend.

Night Rider EM + FREE pitch & bat semi-working project - $800

OR

Just the Night Rider EM for $600.

Ad in market.

#22181 2 years ago
Quoted from Mopar:

I forgot now. What P&B is it? (T)

I forgot too!

I think it's a CCM Bullseye. I have to check tomorrow.

5 months later
#23812 2 years ago

Looking to trade a semi-working pitch n bat for a full size multicade / 60 -1.

I'm about 1 hour north of NYC.

Here's my thread: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/trade-my-pitch-n-bat-project-for-your-arcade#post-6883898

3 months later
#24926 1 year ago

Just posted my 16 foot ball bowler for sale or trade.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell or trade my 1966 United's Amazon Big Ball Bowler. 16 footer, the sweet spot. Big enough to be challenging while not requiring a basement extension. I bought this ...”
2022-08-03
Brewster, NY
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 134 times

1 week later
#24988 1 year ago

Free 1947 Mexico cabinet.
No backbox, etc. What you see is what you get.

I'm cleaning up the garage. Hopefully someone can make use of this.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Cleaning up the garage. I'm never using this. Take it if you can use it. No head or coin box door. What you see is what you get.”
2022-08-12
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 44 times

Also, still looking to trade or sell my bowler. Open to offers. Need the space back.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Looking to sell or trade my 1966 United's Amazon Big Ball Bowler. 16 footer, the sweet spot. Big enough to be challenging while not requiring a basement extension. I bought this ...”
2022-08-03
Brewster, NY
4,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 134 times

1 month later
#25336 1 year ago

Other - For Sale
“I've got a 1960's CCM Bullseye Baseball pitch and bat that wouldn't take much to get running 100%. I, unfortunately, lack the skill set and motivation. Here's a list of what nee...”
2022-09-26
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 184 times
Just listed my pitch and bat. I don't think it will take much to get it going 100% but I'm ready to move on. Comes with schematic.

#25338 1 year ago
Quoted from Mopar:

Ron, if you happen to still have the machine and happen to be traveling on
the other side of Syracuse, I'll trade you something that's worth all of $250.00

Doubt I'm getting out there anytime soon, but if another pinsider is maybe they could swap for us?

8 months later
#27465 10 months ago

Center pop alert!

Will be posting my Magic Town in a few days. AAB version of Magic City.

Also have a DE Jurassic Park for trade.

Looking to upgrade to a modern Stern, preference Godzilla, Anyone want my pin and some cash?

#27476 10 months ago

Magic Town ad is up.
NY/CT area

Machine - For Sale
Magic Town Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Magic Town - sister game to Magic City. Very nice playfield. Lights are perfect and really make the artwork pop. Backglass should be replaced, but other than the ball coun...”
2023-06-07
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 260 times

#27479 10 months ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Always a fun title with that center pop action, and great busy playfield art.
The phallic fountain is just a bonus.

I missed the biggest selling point!

1 week later
#27575 10 months ago

Looking for a Godzilla. Anyone tired of theirs yet?

1 week later
#27629 9 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Who got the jm on Facebook 2k

I saw it 7 hours in. Obviously not me. Hope it dusted off ok.

#27646 9 months ago

DE JP ready for a new home.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Jurassic Park Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Releasing my JP into the wild. Playfield in good shape. Many LEDs. Cab has typical patina. Rex works perfectly. No topper. Chad 6.0 code plus original chip. Let me know if y...”
2023-06-28
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 176 times
Contributed to Pinside

#27679 9 months ago

Just posted an Al's Garage Band topper for sale.

$20 plus shipping.

I'm not using it, maybe you can?

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “No AGB is complete without it's topper! Here's one from my "just cleaning out the garage" stock. Yours for $20 plus shipping.”
2023-07-05
Brewster, NY
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 111 times

#27680 9 months ago

Also here's a freebie if you can use it.

United's Bowling Alley Service Manual

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/united-s-bowling-alley-service-manual-#post-7652904

1 week later
#27765 9 months ago
Quoted from JakeJones07:

I cut the price on the pair of Blacksheep Squadrons I have for sale. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/159032

I think you've hit the sweet spot here. These should be gone by day's end.

1 week later
#27857 8 months ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

Every day that passes I get sadder that I have a deposit on a P3, otherwise I’d be in. GLWS, can vouch for seller if anyone is on the fence!

Seems as though you must almost be at the break even point, no? You could probably sell your deposit at half price, have a complete P3 set up, immediately.

2 weeks later
#28072 8 months ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

You can't be lowballing all of these machines without an Escalera to move them.
MS-1-66 for sale in NJ with Big Wheel, Big Toeplate and extra strap:

Other - For Sale

Escalera Staircat w/ Big Wheel, Big Toeplate, Extra Strap

New ad!

“Escalera Staircat MS-1-66 stair-climbing hand truck and extras.

Includes:
Escalera Staircat MS-1-66
Extra retractable strap (installed, for 2 total straps)
Big Wheel attachm...”

26 hours ago

Long Hill, NJ
(68 mi)

Blackjacker

What's the lowest you'll take, in sandwiches?

3 months later
#28987 4 months ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

I’m currently 5mi into VT waiting for my dog to poop. It’s dark, it’s f’ing freezing, it’s windy, the ground is frozen, no snow on the ground, gas was almost $1/gal more than at home in NH, and there’s cops all over the highway.
Tonight is not a night I want to spend another minute here. Get back to me on a powder day with 100% terrain open.

Wow, that's dedication, taking your dog into another state to crap on it!

1 month later
#29329 3 months ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I can’t even sell my NIB Jurassic pro for $6300. This game is rated to be the #2 game of all time! This isn’t about overpaying during Covid, we are headed to a scary place of over supply, with no demand………We are officially a saturated pinball market. Pass the popcorn, it’s going to get interesting.

I gotta ask, why is it still NIB? I'd assume you bought it to play it, no?

#29394 3 months ago

Not mine, but used to be.

Magic Town - $550

When I purchased/sold was in nice shape. Backglass had some rough spots, but good from afar (if you didn't look at the ball # area).

If someone wants it, let me know, I can pick it up for you.

hudsonvalley.craigslist.org link

4 weeks later
#29648 75 days ago

Is it just me, or do machines seem to be selling again?

#29663 74 days ago
Quoted from HC2016:

A no show , not pending anymore , back on the market …

Machine - For Sale

Godzilla (Premium)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Perfect like new Godzilla Premium with shaker motor , shooter lane protector and
Stern Art Blades (not installed)
Pics/video/FaceTime upon request
Located on Long Island , 5 st...”

16 days ago

Farmingville, NY
(50 mi)

HC2016

8,300 (OBO)

Their loss. A fantastic game a fantastic price.

1 month later
#30149 23 days ago

Other - For Sale
“Maybe parts, maybe better than what you have? Spring Cleaning: I have (most of?) Mexico guts in a box if you want them. Sharpshooter is as pictured. I'm not really certain how...”
23 days ago
Brewster, NY
Spring Cleaning:

I have 2 playfields I thought I was going to do something with. After a few years, I realized, I'm not.

United's Mexico (1947)
Gameplan Sharpshooter (1979)

I have (most of?) the guts removed from Mexico in a box if you'd like them.

Not certain how to price. Shoot me an offer if interested or I'd be willing to trade for an old but decent guitar amp or something.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RonSS.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=RonSS and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.