IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#513 9 years ago

PersonX99, how much for the Avatar if all mods removed

3 months later
#871 9 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Here's a dumb question: How do you get on BPA? Is it invite only?

Not dumb at all. Membership is restricted, click 'Join Group' here and use your real name.

https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/boston_pinball_assoc/info

3 weeks later
#1010 9 years ago

WTB Safecracker. Would trade TRON pro and/or Strikes & Spares and cash considerations on top for the right game. Located in the Boston area.

#1024 9 years ago
Quoted from MagicMako:

Alien Star, players condition, listed in market, $1000 OBO

Oh man, definitely want this game. Coming to Boston anytime soon?

1 week later
#1061 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballsmith:

I actually have no idea. The first legitimate one was up to $20,000 before the auction was pulled. The last one that was authenticated managed to accumulate close to $10,000. Mainly trying to sell it and gather some additional funds for a TRON LE. It's a cool piece, but not in the same league as pinball in terms of fun. Also, it's my second one at the moment and I honestly don't need two of them.
The PCs are retired Disney office workstations. They were pretty much nuked, but you can still see what was on them in the system registry.
I think this is right up someone's alley that collects movie props and rare promotional pieces. Can't really price it along the lines of an arcade game because that's not really what it is.

Do you have anything to authenticate it's a disney-made one and not a hobbyist one? Not in the market but I'm curious. Also I think your better market is eBay and not pinside, as its not going to an arcade collector, it's going to a Disney collector. Arcade collectors will just make their own before they drop $10,000.

1 month later
#1203 9 years ago

+1 on Mike's work. The stuff he restores is collector quality.

2 months later
#1579 9 years ago

PM sent on the SC. Been looking to get one for a long time.

1 week later
#1602 9 years ago
Quoted from GUMBO:

Go for it ! I remember you talking about this a long time ago

I never shut up about it, if you ever have to talk to me

Unfortunately TRON Pro isn't on anyone's list who is trading SC.

2 months later
#1957 8 years ago

Looking to trade my games for a Safecracker. Have a TRON, restored Taxi, Bally Strikes & Spares and Sorcerer.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wanted-trade-trontaxisorcererbally-ss-for-sc

#1962 8 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I put this note elsewhere but will add it here. I am coming up from NC and would be open to getting another quality EM. Please PM me with any information. Thanks!

Awesome! Make sure you get up to Sarah's pinball wizard in NH and Mike's arcade at Lanes & Games in Boston. PM me if you need any info about the area.

1 month later
#2220 8 years ago
Quoted from jadziedzic:

Look up Mike Engel, who runs the Lanes & Games arcade in Cambridge; he sells used machines on occasion, and may be willing to work with you on the invoice end. Mike is also a great person who contributes a lot to the Boston pinball scene.

Mike is also an authorized Stern distributor.

Honestly, for net-30 terms you are going to have a hard time finding a used machine. I'm curious why this is the case?

Also, I have a pinball machine in my office in Cambridge, MA. I just brought my personal machine into work for my coworkers to enjoy. Also in Cambridge, Wistia, a company just outside central sq, has a Metallica in their office.

#2247 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Cyclone 1,200 good shape, playfield mylar so very little wear, and ramps are good. New Rottendog displays and some LEDs.

Some people got upset that I asked if this was a game listed on CL for a specific dollar amount. Surprised this pissed anyone off since everyone's bought from a flipper in New England. Whatevs. Comment removed.

#2251 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have 2 young kids and no time to chase pins down. Biting my tongue right now... Let me just say NOT COOL

What's not cool? Just asked if it was the game on CL listed a few days ago? I didn't imply any judgement on anybody.

#2255 8 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Asking what he might have paid for the machine will probably affect what people think he'll take for the game. It can also imply that he's One Of Those People™ and unfairly harm his ability to sell games.
You appear to be genuinely oblivious to these implications, so live and learn I guess.

Jeez. I don't care either way. I really wanted to get that Cyclone on CL but I didn't. Its fine if it wasn't the one Eric is selling. Someone else posted the game earlier in this thread anyways, not like I poisoned the well. Sheesh.

#2258 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

So you would've passed on a $500 cyclone?

I saw the CL ad 8 minutes after it was placed. Was texting a friend about it who bought a Cyclone and had it shipped up a few years ago, had got him into the hobby. Tried to convince him to get it as I am out of room and it looked like it was in better shape than his. I mean, I'd love the game but I'm pretty much out of room and money. I didn't say there's anything wrong with it, I just thought for sure the ad was a fake as they almost always are, someone luring collectors into responding to fake CL ads for jollies or whatever.

#2263 8 years ago

I'm not bothered either way. Sorry EABundy is offended, really am, but it seemed like a big rush to judgement over information that could have been gleaned by scrolling up a few posts? I've bought a game from Lorenzo and I know he's flipping games, no love lost there he's a great dude. I have talked to Eric a few years ago trying to get a STTNG but for whatever reason the game he had had problems or something (maybe cab water damage? not sure) and *he* was the one who said it probably wasn't a good game for what I was looking for. Also played EABundy's pinbot at Pintastic. No one doubts his integrity.

Heck, even I've sold a game for more than I've bought it for. Bought my first pin for $850 and did a complete teardown, LED upgrade, boardwork by Sarah at PinWiz, etc. Sold it a year and a half later for $1500. Nothing wrong with that, I added value, and brought it into the collector community, and played it a bunch. I just was shocked to see games still sell on CL for $500 if that was the case (and Eric indicated it wasn't) ; because 90% of those ads are fake and CL deals are REALLY hard to come by these days.

1 month later
#2575 8 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

When people say, 'Upgraded to LED', does that mean that they put in an LED OCD board, too, so that the inserts don't have the instant-on and instant-off?

Not usually. Most people mean they swapped out the incadescent bulbs for LED bulbs. LED OCD is very uncommon (but cool!) so most people outline that in the ad.

3 months later
1 week later
#3647 8 years ago

Pretty good price on the mustang. Heard this game does well on location.

4 weeks later
#3918 8 years ago

Ugh that's a smoking hot deal for the Earthshaker. Wish I was adding games but I'm in a space crunch for a bit.

4 months later
#5168 7 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

can you deliver to Pintastic?

I would LOVE a playable SafeCracker at Pintastic. It's a game I love and hope to own someday, and I've not played it since I was a kid.

3 weeks later
#5367 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I have a Bowling queen. Game is stuck trying to reset. Flaking in the backglass. Playfield has some minor wear. No lockdown bar. 450 OBO.

OMG stang you are killing me. if I wasn't moving this week I'd be all over this. This is the one EM that I played at pintastic last year that I absolutely loved.

#5501 7 years ago
Quoted from MCE_LLC:

FWIW: I purchased my first pin from this thread. I was searching CL, ebay, and the Marketplace but stumbled upon a sale by drgnlair. Because it was posted here, I was able to do a little sleuthing and knew his name, reputation, and address before I even contacted him. That alone made a big difference in my trust level as I went into the sale.
The first purchase can either launch you into the hobby or sour you on it. Needless to say, my first purchase gave me the confidence to buy two more non-functioning project pins.
The marketplace fees seem reasonable for the private onesie, twosie seller. But these regional FS threads are a good resource for the first time buyer. Don't ruin it by clamping down.

So what you are saying is you got a ton of value from this site but don't want to follow the rules so the owners can now run the site as a full time job?

3 weeks later
#5773 7 years ago

I am going to try to go to the auction. I'll give you a report

#5780 7 years ago

Zig zag: $200 (rough cab)
Surf champ :$375
Tropic isle: $425
Funhouse: $2500
Seemed to reset a few times while not being played during the auction

Gorgar: $700
Space shuttle: $1000

1946 bubbler juke $3600

15% buyer premium + 7% sales tax

The funhouse had pretty bad ball drop wear. I wish I bid on tropic isle, was in nice shape.

#5783 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

$3k Funhouse all in is still pretty good

IMHO it was too high for its condition. Resetting issues, play field wear... At $2500 all in I would have been a buyer

#5789 7 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

You arent far off. I was the last one to drop out and I was at 2700 all in.

I saw you Brian but didn't want to bug you during bidding. Did you end up getting anything ?

3 weeks later
#5988 7 years ago

Rottendog appears to have replacement boards

Quoted from hawkeyexx:Hello
Looking a System 11B MPU board. I purchased a 88 Cyclone with alkaline damage.
Thanks

Rottendog has replacement boards

http://rottendog.us/MPU011A.html

1 month later
#6316 7 years ago

ISO: Alien Star

2 weeks later
#6484 7 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Big Guns for sale.
Great example with a sweet looking playfield. Other than a digit out on the display this puppy is mechanically rock solid and trouble free. Located in CT. $1,000 firm.
» YouTube video

What brand/model motorcycle jack is that, and did you have to modify it?

3 weeks later
#6634 7 years ago
Quoted from henhel:

Well it is official. Lanes and Games in Boston has no more pinball or anything else for that matter. The owner Mike has sold the land to an apartment developer which makes sense because it is most definitely a prime location. I was only there a hand full of times because of how far it was for me to go. I know it was frequented by many Bostonians who are going to miss it dearly. The machines were always fine tuned and ready for play, and you know what although I did not head there much I will miss it too. Good luck Mike on all your future endeavors.

Clarification: Mike Engel did not own the land. Mike Engel was operating an arcade out of the bowling alley.

The alley and its land were owned by a family who did not want to operate the alley anymore, probably because real estate prices are insanity right now and instead of running a business and giving people jobs, why not just cash out for millions of dollars? It's happening a lot and a lot of the social spaces in the area are being removed for housing. Johnny D's in Davis is gone. La Hacienda is gone. All businesses with long track records; they weren't losing money, its just why work for a salary when you can cash in your real estate lottery winnings. It's a real bummer to people who live in the area because while housing is sorely needed, so are these social spaces.

3 weeks later
#6826 7 years ago

Ok, so I'm looking for a new pin. SS or DMD. Budget ~2K. Located in Providence, RI. Would love a JP or other data east, or a really nice classic Bally, or maybe a NF or other Williams DMD? What you got, Pinside?

Also willing to look at more inexpensive pins. Would love a really nice Alien Star too.

#6853 7 years ago

Still looking for a new game in Providence, RI. Would love a Demolition Man, No Fear, or other flowy game. Budget is $2K

#6862 7 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

I have a No Fear I was thinking about selling that is right in your budget.

PM sent.

#6896 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Looking to trade/possibly sell my T3,
decent cabinet, works and plays great, strong flippers, plays smooth.
I value it somewhere in the 2500 range, give or take. I'd be interested in a WPT, possibly something else..who knows.

Ed Cianci has a WPT, send him a pm

#6898 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Did, we were close but this is back up for trade.

Gotcha. I now really want a WPT after watching all these gameplay videos. Hopefully my tax return is good!

1 month later
#7233 7 years ago

If anyone is going to pintastic from Rhode Island and can stop by Providence to bring games, I have one or two games for the free play area. Just no vehicle to move them.

1 month later
#7502 7 years ago
Quoted from NonStopSwagger:

Although am I crazy? The new aerosmith pro seems like a lot of game for not much more money. Some folks might be getting it for $5,100 shipped? Somebody talk some sense into me.

Everyone I've talked to who's put any time on it loves it.

I played a Pro briefly during IFPA Nationals, but didn't get a ton of time so can't really say. If you are in MA head down to Flat Top Johnny's or Framingham to try one out.

4 months later
#8573 6 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Phantom of the Opera - also have new Rottendog PSB I'll include $1700
Moving some other games that need either minor or moderate repairs:
Gorgar - NOS BG, very nice PF, CPR plastic set, new speech board $900 (solenoid fuse blows, needs new trough coil)
Trident - semi project, very nice PF $300
Olympics project - reimport with plexi BG $150

What is wrong with the Trident?

4 weeks later
#8765 6 years ago

Looking for a Williams EM, Grand Prix, Liberty Bell, or Hot tip. Willing to consider other EMs with spinners and or bonus collect.

#8769 6 years ago

Would also consider Mars Trek or Gold a rush although I think those titles command a bit more.

1 month later
#9354 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

Have Sky Jump and Line Drive backglasses available for free if anyone wants to pick them up. See the ads for photos.

I'll take these Matt. Thanks!

1 month later
#9665 6 years ago

Looking for a Grand Prix EM or Hot Tip (either em or ss). Willing to consider other games similar but hoping to spend $500 or less.

1 month later
#9993 6 years ago

Still looking for an EM with a good rippable spinner and 'italian' bottom with inlane/outlane configs. Top of my list would be

Grand Prix
Hot Tip
Mars Trek

1 month later
#10306 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Taxi, shopped out, new hard top installed, new left ramp, new spinout ramp, xpin displays, new topper, new translite, wpc flipper upgrades, new power supply. 2,500

That won't last long.

6 months later
#11622 5 years ago

Anyone selling a Judge Dredd in New England?

2 weeks later
#11775 5 years ago

Ugh I want this. Do you ever come down to southern New England/ RI at all?

Quoted from herbertbsharp:

Machine - For Sale
World Cup SoccerNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “This WCS works 100%, has a very nice DMD, good cabinet and playfield. It has 4 new legs, a new soccer ball and it plays with no errors. The ramps are in nice shape. It has the kahr...”
16 hours ago Ballston Spa, NY 2,600
herbertbsharp

1 month later
#12153 5 years ago
Quoted from PJKools:

I have a 1986 Seeburg Laser Music SCD-1 100CD jukebox project if anyone is interested in picking it up for free in the Philadelphia area. I thought it would be cool in an arcade but my space is limited. PM me and it’s yours.

Oh man. I wish I was closer. Although no idea if it would fit down my bulkhead into the basement anyways.

1 month later
#12437 5 years ago

Super fair price on GOT. Sad I didn’t jump on it!

3 months later
#13451 4 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Looking for badcats.

They're hard to find. Title blew up in popularity a year or two ago, and not too many of them out there. Haven't seen one for sale at a reasonable price in forever.

2 weeks later
#13562 4 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Just played a Star Wars Pro last night and was surprised it was pretty good. Then played the GOTG Pro. Not too bad. Then The Beatles. Lots of fun! THEN, I played The Hobbit and WOZ. (Humdingers Bowling and Games in Paramus, NJ) The one thing I noticed playing them back to back was the build quality of the games. The Stern games felt like toys after playing the JJ machines. (maybe the Stern LE's are better?)

I love that you don’t mention if you had as much fun playing the JJP games vs Stern. IMHO hobbit can be built like a brick shithouse but it’s a just terribly unsatisfying game. I’d take any of the stern games mentioned over any of the JJP games. I don’t give a crap when I drop a quarter into a game if the build quality is whatever. I want to have a good time and be excited by the game and want to play again.

1 week later
#13631 4 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Iron Maiden pro. Currently at The Sanctum. 4900$

No one buy this before CRAP league finals June 8th.

#13683 4 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

What's wrong with it?

Only has one flipper

#13745 4 years ago

Longshot, I know, but is anyone looking to trade a GOT pro? Would do 2 for one or 3 for one depending.

2 months later
#14312 4 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

FT fish tales or Full Throttle?

Full Throttle comes stock with a color display so its Fish Tales.

#14348 4 years ago

Don’t suppose anyone local to New England has an opto board for world poker tour’s ace in the hole mech? Mine is toast.

2 months later
#14833 4 years ago

Selling my Earthshaker. Located in Providence.

Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Providence, RI. 8 steps out of a basement bulkhead. Will not ship. Players Earthshaker for sale. All features work. Ball drop wear as seen in photos on the inlane. Myla...”
2019-10-22
Providence, RI
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 845 times

4 months later
#16025 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

Taxi - game boots and plays fine. Lower 1/2 of display not working. Boards are good, rebuilt GI connectors. Needs topper ( $100) but has light board. Ramp has crack. Cabinet is solid. Playfield has mylar In areas with wear in others.
$1600
Good quarantine project
No trades.

I have a yellowed topper if the buyer wants it. Also misc other parts and plastics.

1 month later
#16407 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

She’s a beauty and a blast. Take her away. Routed for one month prior to Covid. Very low plays...not a scratch on her.

Machine - For Sale

Wonka SE Low Plays

New!

NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Wonka SE was brandy new then it was at a one location for one month before the virus hit.

Very clean game
Low plays
Not a scratch on her
Excellent condition

Not much else to say...”

50 minutes ago

Providence, RI

6,500 (Firm)

mpdpvdpin

Buy with confidence. Matt’s a solid dude and keeps his games playing great.

1 month later
#16737 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

GB and TSPP soooold to one lucky local baaastid. Thanks for playing ya’ll.

God willing, the turtles premium shows up at Pizza J

1 week later
#16815 3 years ago

Looking to trade, my many games for your one:

I want: Iron Maiden Pro or Jurassic Park Pro

I have to trade:
World Poker Tour (est $2400-2800)
Sorcerer (est $1500-1800?)
Bally Strikes & Spares ($800-1000?)
Williams Aztec ($500-600?)
Williams Grand Prix ($500? It’s got severely cupped inserts)

Located in Rhode Island, 7 steps up and out a bulkhead.

#16817 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, TMNT pro for you Ed?

Those will still carry a premium since it’s so new. I mean sure I guess I’d consider it but IMHO a routed JP or Maiden is prolly worth $4500-5000 vs a turtles will be $5500 and none are on route

1 year later
#21619 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Deadpool
Pro HUO for a really nice funhouse, Metallica or other title. Funhouse preferred though.

1 year later
#26740 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Practically new Jurassic Park Premium pinball machine. Purchased new, early 2021, under 1,000 plays, home use only. Located in Providence, RI, up 7 steps through a bulkhead to get ...”
2023-03-04
Providence, RI
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 587 times

I have a WPT that I will be listing soon too. In fact, any of my games are up for grabs for the right price, but I think JP gets the least play and would be best to move on from.

#26761 1 year ago
Quoted from ktcoady12:

anyone have a JP pro they are willing to sell ? Mass/RI area ?

Buy my premium here in Providence.

3 weeks later
#26969 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Pizza on me when you make the trip back, thanks for coming!

Man someday, the owner of Pizza J will wise up and convert the garage area to a total gameroom. Its the best spot in Rhode Island to play pinball IMHO, and if all the games were right next to the restaurant it would definitely improve the restaurant's business and the coin ops business.

6 months later
#28761 5 months ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Don't know if anyone is interested, but I have a Pioneer "Laser Juke" Jukebox for sale. Its definitely one of the best sounding jukes ever made. The CD players have been replaced with a hard drive setup from CDadaptor.com. I just cranked it up and it sounded great. Asking $275
Also have a very rare, PreWar Stoner "Waldorf" pin, restored by me. If interested, PM me

PM sent on the juke

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Richthofen.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Richthofen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.