IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7530 7 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb Lucky Hand in the Northeast. Any available?

6 months later
#9074 6 years ago

I'll be listing a Williams White Water in a week or two. Very clean playfield with new rubbers, plastics, and ramps, (3). Located in Massachusetts.

#9078 6 years ago

Can't post pics here...

2 weeks later
#9288 6 years ago

Gottlieb wedge heads, King of Diamonds and Bowling Queen. Located on Cape Cod.

#9316 6 years ago

Anybody heading towards Illinois/Ohio with a trailer? I have a potential sale, but the buyer needs transportation.
Thx

#9330 6 years ago

Feel free to make a cash offer Mike.

1 week later
#9485 6 years ago

So sick of the same scam being played when listing an item for sale.
1) I'll send you a bank check and send me your name, address, and cell number.
2) I will send payment for the item plus mover fee. Just send me your Paypal info.
3) I'm Kim, my Mum is interested in the item. Please email her at this gmail.com address.
4) Still for sale?
5) A broken english message with numerous grammatical errors. Also reply to gmail.com address.
6) And this beauty, "Hi !!! good morning, I'm texting you regarding your item if still available for sale please email my dad at gmail.com for better conversation and where to meet."

Selling has become a real pain. Ebay isn't the answer either.

#9502 6 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Try using Facebook market place. I've been selling off my NES collection on there and haven't had a single scammer yet.

I've seen pictures copied from one Facebook user and posted on another's.

#9505 6 years ago

Gottlieb Bowling Queen. Best reasonable offer.
See classified listing for details.

#9557 6 years ago
Quoted from Playdium:

Gottlieb Bowling Queen. Best reasonable offer.
See classified listing for details.

SOLD

2 months later
#10053 6 years ago

Have a restored Gottlieb King of Diamonds for sale. Massachusetts located. Open to reasonable offers. Pics are posted in classified section.

2 years later
#16226 4 years ago

1957 Gottlieb Royal Flush playfield on Ebay.

1 month later
#16498 3 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

I’m looking for a Skeeball lane.

Would love to know what happened to all of those when Paragon Park closed its doors.

3 weeks later
#16709 3 years ago

Gottlieb Flip A Card in classifieds

1 month later
#17146 3 years ago
Quoted from eb94114:

Anyone in the New England area with a truck with a lift gate that would be willing to pickup and deliver a cockpit arcade game for me in MA in the future sometime? It would need to go from Southbridge, MA, to Dennis, MA, on Cape Cod. No rush, just likely sometime before October. I'd pay for your time and efforts, of course. If so, please PM me. Thanks.

Why a lift gate? How big is the machine?

#17149 3 years ago

Fast Eddie drives a pick up. That poor guys back would never be the same after moving something that large.

2 months later
#17872 3 years ago
Quoted from TicTacSeth:

Getting a Joker Poker this weekend if anyone is looking for that one.

EM?

1 month later
#18173 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Whoever is selling the Chicago Coin Thing on the Northeast For Sale Thread on Facebook I would appreciate a reply beyond “yes, what state and city?”I assure you I am not a scammer and I was actually reaching out for someone who didn’t have Facebook. Anyone know Regis Langlier?

White Pages show Saco Maine as a location.

2 weeks later
#18320 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Looking to find a supplier of pinball glass in the NH or MA area. A local glass company quoted me $79.55 per sheet of pinball glass.
Never having bought a new glass, I have no idea if this is a fair price or not.
Alberto

$35 a sheet at shows, but that won't be happening. $60-$75 a sheet from local glass companies.

#18352 3 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Treehouse AND BT’s? So lucky

What's the big draw to Treehouse Brewery?

#18360 3 years ago
Quoted from Irishbastard:

Hype mainly. Their beer is decent, but has gone downhill over the years. The North East is over saturated with breweries putting out excellent selections of beers, I'm surprised people still wait in lines at TH. I don't understand when I see people posting pics of the cases upon cases of TH they bought. First off, TH shelf life is short, it does not age well at all. Second, get out more, try other things, you will be surprised to find much better brews from other local breweries.

I still enjoy "The Champagne of Beers", and have since I was 18.

4 weeks later
#18576 3 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Thanks, the flippers are aligned with the alignment holes. That's how I was taught, it's how I align them. I didn't think much about it when doing these. I know some others use the guides.

I saw the ad as well and really like that title. I played one at Pintastic a year or two ago and was hooked. I don't know enough about them though, (EM guy).

3 months later
#19993 3 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

Just remember if you get an EM shuffle or bowler you’re looking at cleaning about a dozen stepper units and 24 score reels among other things.

Ya, I'm all set with that idea. I like my single player EM's.

#20000 3 years ago

What about Philadelphia Toboggan Skee Ball Machines? Has anyone here ever done a restoration on one? I was amazed at the simplicity of it's operation.

2 weeks later
#20096 3 years ago
Quoted from CubeSnake:

Anyone here making a run to/from CT to NJ? I need a machine picked up in the Allentown area...

PM sent

2 weeks later
#20261 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

It's kinda funny how few people in the hobby want EMs right now even when everything else is so expensive. I get it, there's a pretty distinct difference in how a '60s wedgehead plays compared to a solid state, or even late period EMs. But I'm finding/buying gorgeous, fully restored '60s wedgeheads with excellent playfields, repro backglasses, and coin doors so new and shiny I can comb my rapidly thinning hair in them for $800-$1200 with almost no competition. Oh well. Lucky for the few of us who want 'em, I guess.
Speaking of, if anyone out there has some of my most wanted ones (Heat Wave, Masquerade, Moulin Rouge, Star-Jet, Magic City, Spanish Eyes, Magic Clock, etc., woodrails too) in nice shape, get in touch!

There was a nice Card Whiz in western Mass last week for $700. '70's wedge heads for me though.

2 weeks later
#20418 2 years ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Any New England/Eastern NY folks have good sources for powdercoating? Thinking of calling a bunch of local shops to see what they can do, but if you've already gotten good results from somewhere, I'd appreciate the tip.

https://www.bellspowdercoating.com

I used them several times and they do real nice work.

2 weeks later
#20658 2 years ago

Are Addams Family and Twilight Zone both $10,000 machines? I thought some day I would be lucky to find a nice AF. But not at the current pricing.

#20783 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

I want a cannon. I figured the same that pinball would be viewed more favorable after I had a cannon set up in the living room......
Anyway, with all this talk about heavy iron....... Looking for an Iron Man Vault...in or close to NJ if possible....

Here you go.
https://www.milweb.net/classifieds.php?type=6

1 month later
#21094 2 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Does anyone relatively close to West Bridgewater, MA have some 27" legs they could spare for sale? My Hollywood Heat is standing too tall on 28.5s.

Did you try calling Steve?

1 week later
#21227 2 years ago

There will be a Williams Cyclone listed in the near future. Details will follow later. (Massachusetts)

1 week later
#21370 2 years ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

the buyer called me to cancel the deal due to "house repair issues".

That sounds like the wife got wind of the deal and said "NO F*#%ING WAY!" I do like the colors and how clean it looks.

#21416 2 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

And I’m making trips to NH and upstate New York in the next few weeks to pick up some games.
Could bring Panthera with me if anyone in those regions are interested, and I’ll be listing a few other games as well. Including Vampire.

I have a Cyclone for sale if interested. (Cape Cod)

3 weeks later
#21784 2 years ago
Quoted from metalguy:

Anyone looking to sell some ems in CT, eastern NY or southern MA.

Gottlieb Volley

#21809 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

I finally picked up a Whitewater from my friend. The PF and PF accessories are shall we say well loved. Looking for a better condition PF, ramps, etc.

I had a beautiful one several years ago. Very fun machine. They do make a reproduction playfield now.

#21890 2 years ago

Saw an Addams Family in NJ on Facebook.

#21901 2 years ago
Quoted from barakawins:

Yeah, it' s only $20k.

Looks like they are running an auction.

1 month later
#22517 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’m a high end private dealer and buyer for a few shops in Boston / Providence so I don’t really go picking around for a few LPs here and there. But I will spend any where from $1k-$20k for nice well curated larger collections.
Should have caught me before the last WFMU show in NY. I had an insane pile late 80’s through late 90’s alt rock. Tons of Melvins Mudhoney Pixies Butthole Surfers first pressings EX or better mostly still in shrink. Made some mega bucks that weekend haha. And what did I buy with the money…
Pinball Machines haha

I still have my Edgar Winter Frankenstein LP from my teenage years. Groovy man!

1 month later
#22777 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

The obvious answer someone added it for a buck.

Like slapping a Shelby sticker on a Pinto.

#22823 2 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Anybody in southeastern MA have a nice piece of Bally widebody glass (no scratches)? I'm looking for a replacement piece. I have one that is fairly scratched up. It is 27.5" x 43" x 3/16".
Alternatively, I'm being quoted $89 by a local glass company. Any idea if that's a fair price? It seems a bit high to me, but I must admit I'm losing touch with prices lately.

I used Central Glass up your way. I paid $69 for a large piece for a pitch and bat. Can't find anything cheaper.

3 weeks later
#23051 2 years ago

Gottlieb Volley in Massachusetts. Open to reasonable offers.

1 month later
#23357 2 years ago

Gottlieb "300" very clean machine listed in classified section.

1 month later
#23645 2 years ago

Anyone here pick up that Addams Family in Andover Massachusetts last week?

#23655 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Was that the one they were selling with the Sopranos? If it was, then I heard it was water damaged.

The guy running the sale assured me it was in Mint condition. He never sent me pics and then the b/s with asking price started. I never made the trip to see it.

#23656 2 years ago
Quoted from nerdygrrl:

Yes, I was told 20K for the pair

Glad I didn't waste my time.

#23664 2 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

FWIW I was there right after the estate sale opened. I grew up a few streets down and actually hung out in that house a few times in high school. Dad had an arcade in the house with a yoga instructor wife and a smoke daughter. So obviously I’m texting my high school friends “I’m messaging you from (XYZ’s) bedroom” and was trying to recall if I played at least the TAF back in the day (Sopranos wasn’t out yet).
The TAF was a German reimport. Overall ok condition at face value, minimal wear, no magnet burn, mansion inserts good, but had a credit dot. Worse was the sagging water- stained ceiling tile right over the topper and the pooling water in one of the furniture movers it rested on. The Sopranos had a white fuzz on part of the cab which screamed mold issues. It was nice outside that. They asked $15k and $12k respectively.
If they’re going to be that insultingly high, I threw them an insultingly low offer and left… but not without first buying a small item from the game room for mine. The kid was kind of lame, and everyone liked him because he had an arcade and pool and his mom and sis were poolside all the time. Dad was sort of a dick (I mean he knew why we all were there) so getting a small token for my game room made the drive worth it.

The person running the sale offered it to me before the sale for $10K. Glad I didn't make the trip.

2 months later
#24235 1 year ago

Gottlieb Strange World Sample Machine F/S in Massachusetts. Open to offers.

#24264 1 year ago

Strange World $4200

2 weeks later
#24464 1 year ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone have a Cyclone display they can bring to pintastic New England? Also interested in just 2 alpha numeric display glasses I can throw on my partially working display.

I bought one from Planetary Pinball for about $200.

1 week later
#24697 1 year ago

Gottlieb Strange World Sample machine. Cape Cod

1 year later
2 weeks later
#28564 6 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/164297

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Gottlieb Volley Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “Gottlieb Volley. Score reels, relays, ball count unit, credit unit all disassembled, cleaned, contacts cleaned and gapped properly. Motor board has had the same where score motor w...”
2023-10-30
Barnstable, MA
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 701 times
Contributed to Pinside

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Playdium.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Playdium and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.