IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Patofnaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1816 8 years ago

Selling my Demo Man.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-demolition-man-2500

Bought it off Eric Bundy a couple years ago. Was a nice machine when I got it and I put a lot more into it. Time to sell to fund my next big pin purchase.

Fully LED'd.
New sling plastics.
Plastic protectors.
Chrome backbox hinges.
Chrome coinless/slotless coin door, with maintenance switches moved to inside cab.
Lighted flipper buttons.
Chrome flippers.
Super Band flipper rubbers.
Running James Cardoza's FreeWPC code Version .99 (also have original game roms).
PinGuard Cabinet Protectors.

Really like this to stay local. It's a nice machine.

I may also be selling my Black Knight to fund my next pin also, so I could be interested in bundled deals.

#1820 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Still looking to buy a few system 11s. High on my list would be F14, ES, Taxi.
Let me know what you have!

Brian, I'd consider selling my F-14. Owned it since at least 1993. I need cash to buy one of my long wanted pins, otherwise I would not sell it. Drop me a pm.

1 week later
#1930 8 years ago

I've got my Demo Man up for $2300 and my BK up for $1500 in Marketplace.

1 week later
#1974 8 years ago

I still have my Black Knight and Demolition Man for sale. Both in Market.

If not sold prior to Pintastic I'll probably bring them down. If sold prior I can bring to Pintastic for sure.

#1985 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

Hook. Hook. Hook! Asking $1250. Players condition.

WHAT? No P-Roc project?!!!! Bah.

#1998 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Hey, how much for the Lawman sitting next to it?

How much for the women?
forthewomen.jpgforthewomen.jpg

#2006 8 years ago

BB would be an awesome theme! Have the ball jump over an opening ramp. Crash through the mall mode! But I digress... Someone buy my pins so I don't have to drag them to Pinfest.

#2009 8 years ago

LOL Freudian.... I meant Pintastic. I'll be there Fri/Sat.

#2032 8 years ago

I may be bringing down a couple machines. Which brings to mind a couple questions...

If one were to bring a trailer down to Sturbridge, will there be parking?
If one brought games down to freeplay/sell can we go to the seminars all day and not have to babysit them?
What kind of support for servicing machines will there be or do we have to lug our tools/parts down?

First rodeo and very apprehensive to let strangers beat on my machine(s) without looking over their shoulders. Or trying to sell a machine that gets broken and no way to repair onsite.

#2063 8 years ago

Max after the Pintastic rush and my finances are back in order, lets talk. I always wanted a pair of linked drivers.

#2081 8 years ago

Thanks Mike!

I wasn't sure if I was going to bring any, but as it gets closer I am getting pumped.

Right now it looks like I'll bring my DM (sale pre-show pending), a BK (Free Play/For Sale), an F-14 (Free/Play/Sale) and maybe my Bugs Bunny (Free Play/Not for sale).

I'll last minute pre-register based on if I sell my DM tomorrow evening.

I have to break them down, hump them up about 10 steps of a bulkhead out of the basement, wrap and load them myself. Meaning I won't register until I am sure I can load my trailer alone.

#2098 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Beautiful condition no sanctum ware

I am surprised given all the crazy Sanctum folks playing that game this weekend. *ducks*

1 month later
2 years later
#10269 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Anyone local have the joker poker playfield wireform that goes just above the right flipper? It measures 4-1/2” with a slight bend in it. Not sure if other games share the same size.
Thx. Mike

Mike, I stripped a JP playfield last summer. The guts are still sitting in my garage in a box. I will try to take a look after I get caught up cleaning all the white crap.

2 weeks later
#10388 6 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Thanks, that would be great!i am using the broken one but every few games it pops out and it’s so frustrating.

Mike I did a fast look, I could not find the Joker Poker box-o-crap but I did find some loose wireforms. Do you come north often? We can dig/compare.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Patofnaud.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Patofnaud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.