IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#558 9 years ago

My Stargate (very much working) project might be up for trade or sale. I gotta see how much assembly time/work is ahead of me once I get settled down with the new house. Renovations just getting done but now I got all kinds of arcades breaking down on my route. :-/

1 month later
#676 9 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Hook, Millionaire, Solar ride, Pop A card to partially fund TWD
ebay.com link

hey, you're the guy featured in the new Johns Arcade video

2 months later
#937 9 years ago

Its a real shame that you are giving up the TSPP and the TOTAN guy would get cash. Heh.

1 week later
#994 9 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Looking for a CQ or HUO Batman Dark Knight.

Its not CQ but I do have a 1 previous owner BDK. Fully loaded to the tits.

1 week later
#1043 9 years ago

L@@K - So I have a Stargate pin I started stripping the playfield topside to restore. Repainted all the rails. Brand new forward motor for the ship. All premium LEDs. All parts are there and the game is fully working with extras and new decals yada yada... I have no time to put it back together, ever.

I have at least $1600-$1800 into it. $1400 in initial costs + parts, I will never get it back.

Willing to trade for a decent System 11 working of course, you put back the SG together. Looking for the right trade partner here.

Would Consider: Pinbot, Taxi, Whirlwind, Laser War, Last Action Hero, Black Knight, Black Hole, Space Shuttle. Check my wish list. Any combination maybe with plus cash my way. Lets make a deal~

or who is willing to put it back together for me? how much... HEH. Trade? $ is an issue atm.

1 month later
#1213 9 years ago
Quoted from frunch:

For those interested in an HSII: The Getaway, there's a post up on CL for one for $1800. It's not mine (I have one, but it's not for sale)...........link: southjersey.craigslist.org link

lol its gone already, anybody snatch this up?

1 month later
#1468 9 years ago

BDK available for sale or trade (Met Pro would be nice), MMAO we can discuss it, Pinside bro price reasonable, not HUO but second owner. PM!

1 month later
#1673 8 years ago

Located in the South Jersey area near Philadelphia.

Stern Batman Dark Knight - Shaker motor, coin taker full kit, extras, custom mods + toys, new parts, extra parts, full cliffy kit uninstalled - $4,500

Williams Terminator 2 - premium condition, too many extras of everything to list, immaculate, new decals on head, survived Allentown abuse - it will survive you - $2,800

PM me,
John

3 months later
#2341 8 years ago

T2 is GONE! Have a nice shopped Batman Dark Knight and Stargate available for cash or trade. Please quickly look only at my wish list for trade partners.

7 months later
#4517 8 years ago

My Stern Batman Dark Knight is for sale for $4,000 or trade for a downgrade pin choice one of Taxi, Pinbot, Rollergames or BK2K + cash my way. Looking to downgrade out of BDK. BDK has full high end led treatment, top end toy upgrades and mods, nos stern shaker motor, overall very good condition. Also have a working project Stargate, top side removed for shop job, never re-assembled, would pay someone reliable to put it back together or sell as a working project. New parts and upgrades on that too. LMK!

1 year later
#7770 6 years ago

Super quiet after the Pinfest storm eh?

3 weeks later
#7943 6 years ago

I have a Batman Dark Knight for sale or trade:
Looking for both trade or cash purchase Metallica and Ghostbusters Pro models.
Thx.

1 week later
#7986 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Let me know if you're looking for a GB Pro or Met Pro. Trying to fund some purchases.

I want a GB Pro, can you bring it to philly/south nj?

#7991 6 years ago

Anyone have a *real* nice Demoman or GB Pro for sale?

10 months later
#10622 5 years ago

Looking for a Freddy and a Met Pro pm me

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Nemesis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Nemesis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.