IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NYP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1432 9 years ago

Nitro Groundshaker $400, in storage but complete and believe it powered up before I took it apart. Playfield an 8, cabinet 7.5-8 , Backglass starting to peel down at the bottom, for P/U in Smithtown Long Island.

#1441 9 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

Nitro Groundshaker $400, in storage but complete and believe it powered up before I took it apart. Playfield an 8, cabinet 7.5-8 , Backglass starting to peel down at the bottom, for P/U in Smithtown Long Island.

pics here:
http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=473&imageId=5989

5 months later
#2466 8 years ago

I have a customer with 2 games they want to sell quick and cheap as they are moving. The games are located in Huntington Long Island and are SeaWitch and Funland. Don't know anything about them, sorry these are the only pictures I have. They are $100 for the pair. Serious inquiries only, will go to the first person who can commit to picking them up with the least amount of B.S.

Ron - New York Pinball

IMG_0840.jpgIMG_0840.jpg

IMG_0839.jpgIMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0838.jpgIMG_0838.jpg

#2467 8 years ago
Quoted from NYP:

I have a customer with 2 games they want to sell quick and cheap as they are moving. The games are located in Huntington Long Island and are SeaWitch and Funland. Don't know anything about them, sorry these are the only pictures I have. They are $100 for the pair. Serious inquiries only, will go to the first person who can commit to picking them up with the least amount of B.S.
Ron - New York Pinball

IMG_0840.jpg IMG_0839.jpg IMG_0838.jpg

Games are spoken for, if it falls through I'll repost. Thnx

#2500 8 years ago

Here's another good deal for somebody, a Chicago Coin Twinky located in Roslyn Long Island, Just commit to picking it up and get it out of the guys house and it's yours. Sorry but don't have pictures and no idea about the condition. There's steps so if you aren't capable of getting it out yourself bring a helper. Serious inquiries only.
Thanx
Ron - N.Y Pinball

1 week later
#2544 8 years ago
Quoted from ejg10532626:

FS thread posted today--4 pin package--Boston area.
Riverboat Gambler - Excl Cond
Space Mission EM - Very Good Cond.
Sharpshooter 2 - project.
Gottlieb FunLand WedgeHead - project.
$2700 or BRO for the whole lot.
Not looking to separate at this time.

That must be the $50 Funland you picked up from Long Island, glad you were able to pick it up and it didn't wind up in the trash.

6 months later
#4538 8 years ago

Selling off a few backglasses, would prefer to bring to Allentown show or can be picked up in Smithtown Long Island, Sorry but not willing to ship at this time. I have good detailed pics of front and back side for serious inquiries message me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Bobby Orr: A few scratches that went all the way through but nothing terrible, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending P/u @ Allentown)

Supersonic: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200

Future Spa: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending p/u @ Allentown)

Mr & Mrs Pacman: Top glass only, don't have display glass, has a bubble forming towards the bottom lift channel and a small piece flaked off near the bottom lift channel, nothing too bad. $150

Pool Sharks: Minor scratches, nothing too deep, the grey paint on the back is starting to look washed off here & there but nothing that shows from the front $200

Stellar Wars: Have to unwrap this one and check condition but if your interested I'll take some pics ($125- $175 depending on condition)

2 months later
#5069 7 years ago

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island. Playfield is nice but probably needs a new board and a good playfield cleaning. Cabinet had a chunk repaired in the front bottom, a few chipped corners etc but could easily be saved, $500 cash and carry, pics here: http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=513&imageId=6370

3 weeks later
#5257 7 years ago

Data East Secret Service project for pick up in Smithtown Long Island. Playfield is nice but probably needs a new board and a good playfield cleaning. Cabinet had a chunk repaired in the front bottom, a few chipped corners etc but could easily be saved, $500 cash and carry, pics here: http://www.nypinball.com/gallery.php#cid=0&pid=513&imageId=6370

Also selling off a few backglasses, can be picked up in Smithtown Long Island, Sorry but not willing to ship at this time. I have good detailed pics of front and back side for serious inquiries message me your email address and I'll send them to you.

Bobby Orr: A few scratches that went all the way through but nothing terrible, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending P/u @ Allentown)

Supersonic: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200

Future Spa: very few minor scratches, nothing deep, no bubbling or flaking $200 (sold pending p/u @ Allentown)

Mr & Mrs Pacman: Top glass only, don't have display glass, has a bubble forming towards the bottom lift channel and a small piece flaked off near the bottom lift channel, nothing too bad. $150

Pool Sharks: Minor scratches, nothing too deep, the grey paint on the back is starting to look washed off here & there but nothing that shows from the front $200

Stellar Wars: Have to unwrap this one and check condition but if your interested I'll take some pics ($125- $175 depending on condition)

2 years later
#12581 5 years ago

Looking for a clean, working, prefer something late model, like around alley cats or later, shuffle alley. Located near driving distance of Long Island, LMK

#12588 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

What is "near driving distance"?

Say maybe 50 miles from Smithtown Long Island

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NYP.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=NYP and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.