IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MutterFudder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#16876 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Are you interested in collector quality? Take a look:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mike217/albums/72157627703941873
I purchased this one year old in the year 2000. Flawless cabinet and complete re-do with clearcoated playfield and detailing. Have spare computer and spare playfield glass. Location is Topsfield, MA. Wasn't looking to sell but will consider. No trades. Thanks.

Good lord I wish I had the budget and space because that is one gorgeous, gorgeous game!

#16923 3 years ago

Can confirm -- powerputt is a fun game. Sad that it never really caught on...

1 month later
#17292 3 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Golden Tee Live - running 2018 courses but has upgraded video card and can support update to 2020 courses or conversion to Home edition - $3500 delivered within reasonable distance from Boston

Does it still think it’s in a bar?
But seriously, any idea what that conversion process requires? Pedestal and stand?

2 months later
#17921 3 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Any recommendations for board repair in NE besides Ardvark? He’s awesome, just looking for other techs to annoy haha.

I've had a few boards fixed by Sarah at MyArcadeRepair in Pelham, NH. She was the owner/operator at Pinball Wizard in NH. Work was well done on some WPC95 boards and I was happy with the price.

1 week later
#18035 3 years ago
Quoted from mdelorenzo:

I know someone who may want a big buck hunter game, the actual gun one. He isn't versed in buying such a thing but I told him I'd put out a feeler. What sort of prices are we looking at for one of those? I'm not super familiar with them.

There's a pretty wide range, as they've been making the game almost 20 years now. Anywhere from a couple hundred up to 3-4,000 for the most recent versions.

7 months later
#20341 2 years ago
Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Man every time I post a game it gets snatched up in hours or minutes. The market is insane.

Sell good games at fair prices, games go quick

4 months later
#21836 2 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Three games out means I can move the three sitting in the middle of the game room against the walls

At least until your Godzilla comes in

4 months later
#23102 2 years ago
Quoted from TimStevens:

Fast Eddie is sadly taking a bit of a break from the delivery game

Dude's earned some time off. Hope he's taking care of himself, but you know Eddie...

4 months later
#24090 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

WCS94 and Wipe Out are posted in the marketplace

Can confirm, the screeching, ear bleeding sound of the Gottleib tilt/warning sounds works great in that Wipe Out

4 months later
#25426 1 year ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Someday I will own a Vector ... on my short list

No time like the present!

4 months later
#26715 1 year ago

Well done on the tuneup -- it looks like a brand new game!

Quoted from Yoko2una:

I guess now if you drop your price enough, you get some little discount sticker in your ad. So let's do a little weekend snowstorm price drop.

3 months later
#27460 10 months ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

I don’t think anyone even read this. I stopped reading it after I realized that nothing was for sale.

You must hate this thread, then.

1 month later
#27855 8 months ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

Dropped the price of my P3 bundle from 15.5k to 14k. Has the three best modules and 1k worth of mini-games (Sorcerer’s Apprentice, Ranger in the Ruins + ROCS).
Trades considered as well, cheers.

Every day that passes I get sadder that I have a deposit on a P3, otherwise I’d be in. GLWS, can vouch for seller if anyone is on the fence!

8 months later
#30244 17 days ago
Quoted from epeabs:

Hey........ that could get a great Auburn Pinball restore.

And once you're done restoring it you can sell it to me, since you don't play anymore

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MutterFudder.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=MutterFudder and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.