IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

439 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Max_Badazz. You are on page 1 of 2.
#34 10 years ago

Tommy is still kicking around these parts

#79 10 years ago

There's still a Tommy kicking around

3 weeks later
#266 9 years ago

My Williams IJ is gone and Tommy is spoken for......now who has an Alien Poker or Hollywood Heat near NH?

2 weeks later
#279 9 years ago
Quoted from B9:

What happened to all the sellers ?

We all ran out of games

Who's has a local Hollywood Heat for sale?

1 month later
#465 9 years ago

I have a Xenon looking to trade or sell for 900

1 month later
#572 9 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

Hollywood Heat $700

Drooling (one of my top 5 want games)...not big on driving too far for lesser games anymore

#580 9 years ago
Quoted from LBJ:

Meet ya halfway?

Mmmmm, that is tempting

Do I Hollywood Heat or go for an ACDC Pro?

2 weeks later
#606 9 years ago

Anyone near Boston have a cheap jamma cabinet for sale? I need a horizontal monitor, two player with two buttons for each....I have the board but need the cab

#624 9 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have T2 and Wh20

370 miles each way is not that bad

1 week later
#641 9 years ago
Quoted from videorob:

I might have to think about this one. It's not anything even close to being on my want list, but I have been toying with the idea of doing a custom theme ever since seeing another members Red Sox Pin.
This might make a good candidate for a Patriots Pin.

Are you talking about Ed's? He has a few now for the Boston teams and they all look awesome (and play perfectly too)

2 weeks later
#695 9 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Looking to trade two of my candy cabs (Blast City and Astro City) for/towards pin(s). I'm open to all kinds of trades, so let me know what you've got and we can go from there. The cabs are located in Watertown MA. Cabs are in fantastic shape, and they're rather hard to come by in the North East.

I knew I shouldn't have opened this thread......would like a candy cab for the game room. Yet another local game I can't get right now (nothing to trade except other arcade games)

#702 9 years ago
Quoted from edcianci:

i can answer for chris (max_badazz) - nothing will get that RBION off him - thanks ed

LOL.....you are right. I would never forgive myself if I let rbion go

#719 9 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

No, I am not selling to fund TWD. I'm waiting until after the code is updated before considering it.

You're such a Negative Nancy.....the code will be fine out of the box and they have the track record to prove it

1 week later
#744 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

New in box woz standard for sale. Hit me up

make sure to show a picture of the shooter lane....its a Pinside tradition

1 week later
#784 9 years ago

That was quick

4 weeks later
#858 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Where is Framingham?

A little bit west of Boston and home to Shoppers World

4 weeks later
#1018 9 years ago

I've got a STTNG for sale.. well I don't really have it, but posting it for someone....there's an entire thread on it with lots of pics and discussion.

IMG_7468.jpgIMG_7468.jpg IMG_7503.JPGIMG_7503.JPG IMG_7514.jpgIMG_7514.jpg
#1021 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

Do you have a link to the sales thread or a price?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-prototype-sttng

Read through the discussion as it will explain the mystery behind the game (its not a proto or sample but maybe an early production with differences).

Price wise with what has been discussed is looking to be around $4k. I'll see him tonight and chat about what was said and price, so I can get an actual number to post.

3 weeks later
#1090 9 years ago

I'd probably let my CSI go in a trade..... fully working, but its routed. Has LED's (which doesn't affect price but they are in there).

#1092 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Trade u csi for t3

not a fan of T3....... ideally looking for a more recent Stern that I can add cash to CSI

#1112 9 years ago

I forgot to take pictures so I'll do it tonight (I went up, played a few games, turned it off, then left for work). CSI fully working.....routed with a few nicks and scratches on the cab, but plays great. Has LEDs but no upgrades or anything like that. Located in Manch NH $3500 cash/carry or trade towards something else (I can add cash or you can add cash).....to throw out a few.... FGuy/Shrek, Avengers, Xmen, WPT, WoF, NFL, TWD, maybe LOTR, WH2O, NGG, AP, JP, Congo or Monopoly (on the fence with those). Also looking for a Track & Field arcade game and a Space Harrier

4 weeks later
#1218 9 years ago

I am selling some snow...... in fact its free. You can use it for keeping stuff cold, wicked cool snowball fights in warm weather areas, and keeping the Xmas theme alive into Feb (who wants fake snow)? I've got 100's of tons of it, so bring a friend and a big ass truck

#1244 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

shrek would make an awesome replacement for TZ!

If I had a TZ, I would do that trade in a heartbeat (I'm part of a rare group of pin collectors that doesn't like TZ)

#1250 9 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

You love Gilligans Island, your opinion doesn't count.

GI is a fun game...though I am tempted to dump all my non-Sterns (GI, CV, ToM, SMB... I'd keep JB and AlienP). Had a party over the weekend with 30 people....16 games running with 10 being Sterns. I had 5 games with issues of the course of the night, guess which ones (hint..not the 10 Sterns)

#1257 9 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

That's generalizing and there is nothing wrong with 'the older pins'. They are simply "older" and have more miles on them and thus, probably require a little more maintenance than the newer Sterns.

Sure they are older, and can break....however having five down at the same time, is a bit much. At some point you have to ask yourself...do you keep fixing these things or move to newer?.....I am tempted to go newer. I don't mind one here and there, but damn these things are PITA

Dave, you want CV and ToM, going to cost you some Sterns of yours (ST, XM, maybe LOTR)

#1259 9 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I might have to stash RCT in my purse as well.

The kids will be at your door late at night if you take RCT... staring into the window while you sleep.

#1260 9 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

you could sell the CV or Tom and buy one too lol.

Buying /selling is a pain in the ass ...... trades are easy.

#1262 9 years ago

they aren't going anywhere yet...... I fixed them for now, but my thought was if a Stern Star Wars comes into play later this year (who knows?), I have ammo to get one

#1268 9 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Didn't you just get rid of your LOTR a year or so ago? How about a Taxi or Xenon? They are "sorta stern" lol

I did, but would take one back....traded it for a NIB Transformers Decepticon delivered. Though I'd rather have your ST and Xmen

No to Xenon.... I didn't like it when I got one last summer. Taxi no thanks

#1289 9 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

This is a feeler, but anyone looking for an undocumented HUO Shrek for trade let me know.

I wish I had something to trade for that..... been wanting a Shrek for a while

#1295 9 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

and where were you when my shrek was available?!

My TronLE, IM, and TFLE are not going anywhere
CV might be a different story eventually

#1311 9 years ago

Psshhhhh....keep your toxic NJ junk down there
(per the NIB Tron LE for sale thread)

3 weeks later
#1356 9 years ago

I am in the hunt for a couple games in the MA/NH area...... YAY!

1 month later
#1555 9 years ago

I need to stop reading this thread..... no room for another game and nothing to trade away

#1559 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

You built an EMPIRE for games.. and your out of room??

Yes.... the bowling alley takes up space for 14 pins

I don't want to have the games crammed in there like the basement arcade.

BTW, are you coming Saturday to the BPA game night?

#1560 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinister:

I build an EMPIRE for games and I ran out of money and only 1 game.

But its going to be a great one game

#1567 9 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

I get to work on Sat..

How late......won't end til after midnight and sleep is not needed

1 month later
#1682 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Please tell me it sold locally?? I was hoping to own this one day.

Feel free to come up to NH for a BPA pin game night and you can play my mint copy

1 week later
#1723 8 years ago

I might be letting go my pair of linked San Francisco Rush 2049's with the LE upgrades ...... not sure if I want to try a different sit down driving game for the kids. Would like to get the Mario Kart sit downs for them

#1768 8 years ago

have this on BPA

POTC $4500 : working LED's (not that LED's affect value), boney flippers from SS, autolauncher not making good contact with ball, cab nice, display nice, playfield nice

GI $1700 : regular bulbs, island works great, has bamboo on the legs, cab has red fading

Rush 2049 SE : $1500 pair of linked Rush 2049's with the chip and hard drive upgrade. Working but one side needs a battery replaced. Monitors working but could be degaussed to be better. Comes with a spare set of boards that I have not tested (were supposed to be working when I picked them up 8+ years ago). Its the entire metal cage of boards

take it all for $6900

cash and carry (down steps only luckily)

Also open to trades like ST Prem, Xmen Pro, Medusa, etc

#1784 8 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

SP still up for trade.

Gilligan's Island?

#1809 8 years ago

POTC has been sold and picked up. Still have GI for 1500 and a pair of Rush 2049 SE's for 1200. Will do trades and I am looking to get something in place of potc

#1817 8 years ago

Looks like GI is sold... however I will post some pics if they don't show

Rush 2049 SE pair are all that's left.... come and get them.... people go crazy playing them at parties and kids like them too

#1826 8 years ago

Ok, besides Sharkey's and T3, any Stern games currently for sale in the MA/NH area? Also possibly looking for a Woz. Might go NIB route for a ST or something, but wanted to check all options first.

#1834 8 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

Super-nice Monopoly, plays like new in CT.

You are on my radar.... not crazy about a drive to CT though

I've thought about getting either one higher end game (Premium or NIB) or going with two lesser priced games, with one of those possibly Monopoly. Not sure what it is, but I enjoy that game.

#1835 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

I have
AC DC Pro
Striker Extreme
Wheel of Fortune
Pirates of the Caribbean
Twister

I have a Luci, had a Twister, and just sold the POTC over the weekend (too soon to bring it back)

#1840 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

see, you could have brought me the GI and picked up Monopoly.. Oh well.

But I'm not crazy about going to CT (why I haven't bought it) ..... its also getting GI out of the house that's an issue...... not easy getting a pin down a flight of steps by myself

#1887 8 years ago

I am still looking to buy a game in the NH area ...... dragging my feet because there's really no title that is saying to me "I must get" (though it may be time to get a Woz finally). Only a handful of want games that I can't decide on which one.

#1890 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Time for a WoZ. You have been talking about getting one for a looooong time. Just do it.

Just need to find a nice HUO one in the area to keep the price down from NIB

#1913 8 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Well then I'm coming to pintastic to buy it

Thank goodness..... I was almost convincing myself to get it as I am going nuts with the missing game in my lineup

#1917 8 years ago

For those that PM'd me about pictures of the Rush 2049 SE's

20150617_221524.jpg20150617_221524.jpg 20150617_221530.jpg20150617_221530.jpg 20150617_221543.jpg20150617_221543.jpg 20150617_221608.jpg20150617_221608.jpg 20150617_221614.jpg20150617_221614.jpg 20150617_221620.jpg20150617_221620.jpg 20150617_221626.jpg20150617_221626.jpg
#1938 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Mousin is pending.

wow, that was quick

#1954 8 years ago

the New England pins for sale dried up........ I may be in the hunt for a lower priced game next weekend (after X-Men LE arrives)

#1978 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

I'm located in Mid Michigan

Ummmmm ...... not exactly the Northeast

#2001 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

No it's "how much for your wife". Love that movie would make a great pin

Hell yeah it would make a great pin ..... all the music the movie had, plus the well known actors.

#2021 8 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

I have to say I am very disappointed in the local collector community

Damn, c'mon now with this guilt trip shit. Maybe some of us don't have an easy way to get games in and out...maybe some of us don't want to bring a big vehicle down to haul a game..... maybe some of us don't want 1000 people banging on our personal machines all day...maybe some of us can't make it this year (like me)

It's great that a New England event is happening, and the work to organize it is not going unnoticed...however when you start pulling this crap, you are going to lose the momentum. My 2 cents

#2030 8 years ago

Usually I don't post anything like that (those that have met me know I am usually chipper), but it rubbed me the wrong way. We all want it to be a success however its not easy for lots of us to just throw a couple pins in the back of a large vehicle and haul them down.

#2039 8 years ago

Never played a Big Hurt, i want to!

I played Ed's .... you will want one

#2041 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

opening up your home and hosting parties.

Due up for another one soon ...... its been a month since I hosted something ....going through withdrawals

#2049 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

anybody mind if I turn this back into the northeast for sale thread?

Seriously? Ugh, there's always one Debbie Downer in the group and his name is rcbrown316

#2059 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Max is a "disturber of the of peace". Invites me over to play pinball....tells me where to buy a machine for my own home.....Now I am a full blown addict with a game room full of pins and the constant hunger for more. hehehehehee

Haha, yes I am.

#2060 8 years ago

I still have the pair of Rush 2049 SE's ...... they are big, they are bulky, they are now $800 for the pair The catch is you have to move them out without my help and it will take 3 people to do it (4 might be better). I have an extra boardset for $150 as well including the metal box they sit in. The landscapers are not coming for a couple weeks, so there's no steps yet to the front porch...easy to roll them down the slope. BTW, easy if you can move 500lbs
The entire move will be downstairs and down a slope...no uphill or up the steps. Could do a trade, however there's not much in the way of pins that are 800 anymore (remember the days when lower end DMD games were 800 ....the good ol' days) and I'm sure no one has a Space Harrier or Track & Field arcade game for trade.

#2084 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

What?? Max and his wife invited you to parties? I never got invited to a party!!

There's a secret code to get the invite .... or just check the BPA

Don't worry, August will be another

3 weeks later
#2195 8 years ago

My Rush 2049 SE's sold ...... now I need to replace them. Do I go with a pair of motorcycle racing games, a pair of Mario Kart racing games (or something cheaper), some classic arcade games (Track & Field) or another pin (SP, NFL, Mono)? Decisions decisions. I don't have a ton in the funds right now (blew most of it on an Xmen Wolverine) but enough for something fairly good

1 week later
#2272 8 years ago

damn, I saw 26 new posts thinking it was a bunch of games for sale and only got bickering and one crappy iPhone picture of a Bone Busters I am eyeing a couple local games but waiting to see what else pops up for sale

#2281 8 years ago

Monopoly? Anyone want to dump Monopoly?

#2283 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

boston.craigslist.org link

I'll give them a call

THX!

#2294 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Monopoly? Anyone want to dump Monopoly?

I got my Monopoly in the house ..... now to make it purdy (playfield at least is super nice)

#2303 8 years ago
Quoted from mainelycoasters:

The art work on the playfield is awasome too

I am going to go as far as to say I like the artwork better than the Stern Spiderman

3 weeks later
#2541 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have a pimped out LOTR (mirror blades, ColorDMD, LEDS with LEDOCD installed and many other mods.......): $5.5K. Also a POTC (one of the nicest you will ever see): $4K

Awww...you are dumping my old POTC?

I'll trade you RCT for that LOTR without the Balrog glowing whips

1 month later
#2849 8 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Only reason Im selling is because the gun handle sticks out too far into the isle of my game room

Yeah, that is a good reason.....when I had one, I bumped into it so hard, it cracked the cabinet. Had a massive bruise for weeks and it hurt. I am no longer a fan of games with gun handles ...and no longer a member of the NPRA (National Pinball Rifle Association) (sold JP, STTNG, GnR, DH and IJ)

1 month later
#3298 8 years ago

This is a long shot...... but I'd be willing to trade my RCT and Monopoly for a BDK (depending on condition, I would need some cash too). Games need to be picked up. If anyone has a Stern Batman and wants to get two for one, ping me a message

#3345 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Super Mario Bros Mostly Shopped, lots of LEDs playing great 2,200

Such a great theme and a fun game

2 weeks later
#3481 8 years ago

Anyone have a South Park and want to trade for my RCT? I'd be open to other trades (mainly Sterns) but would ideally like South Park

#3497 8 years ago

Still have RCT for trade..... looking for South Park or some other Stern. Can add cash (or take cash depending on title). Can be picked up in Manchester NH. I can take pics if needed. Will sell it outright for $2200 if you bring someone to carry it out ($2250 if I have to help)

#3545 8 years ago

Here are some pics of RCT ...... looking to sell/trade for this coming weekend... $2100 firm or trade (2150 if I have to help move out) ...pickup only

RCT2_(resized).jpgRCT2_(resized).jpg

RCT3_(resized).jpgRCT3_(resized).jpg

RCT1_(resized).jpgRCT1_(resized).jpg

RCT4_(resized).jpgRCT4_(resized).jpg

RCT5_(resized).jpgRCT5_(resized).jpg

RCT6_(resized).jpgRCT6_(resized).jpg

#3553 8 years ago

RCT is Sold pending pickup.

Need to start the hunt for a game to fill the empty slot (South Park, BDK, BBH, AP, WH2O, Congo, SWT, WWFRR, etc)

#3590 8 years ago

RCT is sold....what's for sale near NH?

#3605 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

RCT is sold....what's for sale near NH?

I guess a Wheel of Fortune was nearby I picked up this game during lunch (it was close to work)

WoF_in_car_(resized).jpgWoF_in_car_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#3682 8 years ago

FS/FT: The "I'm pissed off at it" Monopoly . Everything seems to be working fine...except the upper right flipper is weak. I have worked on it for a long time (replaced everything)...still doesn't flip well. Will sell for $2100 as is pickup only (2150 if I have to help move it) or open to trades. Don't really have time or desire to continue working on it.

#3686 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

$50 to help someone move it? Really?

Yes, there have been times where one person comes to pick it up and can't really do any lifting....and I am not getting any younger. I actually would say 2150 for the cost, then 50 off if you bring someone.... basically the same

He should have paid me to help him move it on our last deal, from his last setup in the basement. Tight, back breaking, awful...fuck it sucked. I think I did that a few deals with Chris.

Those steps sucked so bad...then that 90 degree turn to the right because of the porch steps

2 weeks later
#3807 8 years ago

I'm in the hunt for a South Park or Medusa in NH/MA area (New England) or another game if there's no luck with those first two (Congo, JY, WWFRR, APowers, maybe TMNT as some others)

Also have a friend that wants a CSI ..... I sold mine before he decided he wanted one.

#3832 8 years ago

still looking....South Park, Medusa, TMNT, Congo, Junkyard, WWFRR, APowers, Dirty Harry, etc in the NH/MA area

1 week later
#3884 8 years ago

still in the hunt for: South Park, TMNT, Medusa, Austin Powers, Congo, WWFRR, or maybe Dirty Harry or a routed Stern WWE

#3925 8 years ago

You have a lot to say

1 week later
#3999 8 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Still looking for:
mousin around, bad cats, dr. dude, and transporter!

wow, that's a nice late 80's want list

#4026 8 years ago

I'm still looking for a game ..... sold Monopoly and nothing to replace it with

South Park, Medusa, TMNT, and Austin Powers are my top 4 (with Dirty Harry rounding the 5 and maybe Gottlieb Strikes N Spares at 6th...not sure on that one yet)

Would love to grab it this Saturday

#4089 8 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

(Not your average) POTC for sale.

Seriously?..... now I'll never get to play it again

Cry-Baby_(resized).jpgCry-Baby_(resized).jpg

#4099 8 years ago

Sell the bk2k

#4109 8 years ago

all the deals seem to be in CT

I need something local in the NH area .... hosting a big theatre cast party this Sunday and was hoping to get one more game. Can't drive far as its tech week, so there's no time to travel.

#4177 8 years ago

WoF is staying for a while

wof1_(resized).jpgwof1_(resized).jpg

#4180 8 years ago

If it was South Park, TMNT or Medusa, then sure (I'd need some cash too)....but NASCAR (no thanks)

Selling this to buy something else

1 week later
#4304 8 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Star Trek Pro, Fresh off Route 3,850

want....but can't have (stupid GB preorder)

1 week later
#4432 8 years ago

I may release my HUO Ironman, HUO Transformers LE Decepticon, or WoF for trade.....if something good pops up

#4440 8 years ago

You have an IM VE and had a TF LE ... I'd take either LOTR or SM but would rather have your ST Premium.

#4480 8 years ago

Iron Man HUO, speakers replaced with Flipper Fidelity, added extra figures and extra spotlights. $4200 or trade looking for SP, TDK, Medusa, maybe another Stern. Pickup only NH

20160402_113010_(resized).jpg20160402_113010_(resized).jpg
20160402_113022_(resized).jpg20160402_113022_(resized).jpg
20160402_113032_(resized).jpg20160402_113032_(resized).jpg
20160402_113044_(resized).jpg20160402_113044_(resized).jpg
20160402_113049_(resized).jpg20160402_113049_(resized).jpg
20160402_113101_(resized).jpg20160402_113101_(resized).jpg

#4481 8 years ago

Wheel of Fortune. Can combine trade with iron man for one game. $3100 or looking for SP, Medusa, maybe Dirty Harry , maybe another Stern. Pickup in NH.

20160402_113156_(resized).jpg20160402_113156_(resized).jpg

20160402_113203_(resized).jpg20160402_113203_(resized).jpg

20160402_113208_(resized).jpg20160402_113208_(resized).jpg

20160402_113225_(resized).jpg20160402_113225_(resized).jpg

20160402_113233_(resized).jpg20160402_113233_(resized).jpg

#4492 8 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Iron Man HUO, speakers replaced with Flipper Fidelity, added extra figures and extra spotlights. $4200 or trade looking for SP, TDK, Medusa, maybe another Stern. Pickup only NH

Sold pending pickup today

#4518 8 years ago

I still have Wheel of Fortune floating around (IM is lone gone). Open to trades or outright sale. South Park and Medusa are the top two on my list (also looking to buy either of them)

#4539 8 years ago

back on the hunt for Medusa or South Park in NH, MA, ME area

Also have WoF still around for sale

#4542 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

U going to Allentown?

wasn't planning on it

#4544 8 years ago

I was thinking about going to the Mass Pinball show though in July (assuming nothing comes up before that)

#4586 8 years ago

Wheel of Fortune sold and has left the building

1 week later
#4663 7 years ago

I still want a south park, tmnt, or Medusa any out there?

#4694 7 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

If your coming to Allentown here's my list of games at the show. Will be priced at the show
Disco fever

Would have loved to get that one If it doesn't sell, let me know

#4702 7 years ago

I'm still looking for something in the NH area ... South Park, TMNT, Medusa or a few other late 70's/early 80's SS (Seawitch, Nine Ball, Disco Fever, Time Fantasy), Stern NFL, a nice Monopoly, Big Buck Hunter, WWF, Congo, cheap Kiss Pro?

#4705 7 years ago
Quoted from BigBangBack:

Man I hope you land the BBH. I'd love to invite myself over to try it out. Looks pretty fun and you hardly see them out in the wild.

It's not looking promising to find one.... though I do have a couple leads on some other games.

1 week later
#4771 7 years ago

Is your image Link from the CD-i version of Zelda?

1 week later
#4831 7 years ago

Still looking for South Park, Medusa, or even a TMNT in New England

1 week later
#4912 7 years ago
Quoted from balboarules:

Ok, down to just Addams family, price drop to 5500, cash upon pick up, getting some higher resolution pictures later today.
Thanks
Steve

Just saw the Addams while picking up that Congo to the right of it
Addams looks really nice ..... would have grabbed it if I didn't have GB on order
Steve does a great job making the games play perfectly.

#4963 7 years ago
Quoted from dmieczko:

but specifically hunting: IJ, IJ4, Avatar, ST Pro, Shadow, TAF, WOF.

Damn, if I didn't have a JB already, I'd do one of those trades. Such a good game and underrated

#5000 7 years ago

post 5000!

1 week later
#5055 7 years ago

When I go to the grocery store, the vendors give me a small sample to try.....they don't cook me a five course meal for my whole family

#5060 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

I have to use the google translator set to Jersey to figure out half the stuff you say.

Just ask Snookie

snookie1_(resized).jpgsnookie1_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#5161 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

tetris is real nice and plays good

If you were closer, I'd grab that tetris in a heartbeat. ... been looking for one super local for some time

#5178 7 years ago

Ugh, if I was ready to dump my TF LE, I'd want a Kiss (or a ST)... just not quite ready yet

1 week later
#5259 7 years ago

I am in the hunt still for a South Park, a nice TAF (no mansion wear), or maybe a BOP (2.0).

2 weeks later
#5373 7 years ago

Looking to sell or trade my Transformers LE Decepticon. Bought it NIB, no problems, no cosmetic issues, no display issues, etc. South Park and Addams Family are my top two trade choices or $5k/BO to buy it. Located in Manchester NH

#5387 7 years ago
Quoted from Shredso:

Flintstones for sale or trade. Marketplace Ad.

Almost pulled the trigger on that game at Pintastic.... and of course the Hollywood Heat next to it

#5421 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Anyone remember rec.games.pinball?

I do

And I still have HUO Transformers Decepticon LE for sale or trade if anyone is interested..... and its also been in the marketplace (not that anyone checks there, but I put it just in case)

1 week later
#5603 7 years ago

I paid the fee for my TF LE trade .... was $20 and worth it (especially for a $5k game). Ebay would have been way more and I know the game went to another collector. Of course during the trade, one of the optos goes funky (UGH!).

2 weeks later
#5767 7 years ago
Quoted from NJGecko:

Finally posted TAFG

And price is OBO.

I'll offer $1400 .... because that's all I have left in the pin-fund

2 weeks later
#5893 7 years ago

Got a working Disco Fever with banana flippers for sale or trade (will add to the classified section this weekend with pics). Just did a flipper rebuild.

#5897 7 years ago

Haha...I want that real estate that it's taking up...plus I play alien poker for my early SST fix

#5918 7 years ago
Quoted from Gwaxt72:

Congo $ shopped super playfield, unfaded cabinet. $2900

I try to avoid commenting on prices here, but someone needs to get this fast..... a nice Congo sub $3k is a good deal. Even if you get sick of it in a few months, you can sell it without losing a dime. GLWTS

2 weeks later
#6098 7 years ago

here's Disco Fever in the marketplace ..... I want another game and I am at max capacity for keeping the game room comfortable with big groups (and poker nights). $525 takes it (or a trade)

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Working Disco fever. Cab is in pretty nice shape, backglass is pretty good too, little flaking. Playfield not bad either (see pics). Game works and plays, partial flipper rebuild k...”
2016-09-22
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 146 times

1 week later
#6148 7 years ago

still have the working Disco Fever with banana flipper action (in the marketplace)..... PM me an offer

1 week later
#6268 7 years ago

Disco Fever is still available ... emailed a couple people about it but never heard back. $500/BO It's in the marketplace

#6278 7 years ago

Disco Fever.... $375 pickup this weekend

#6369 7 years ago

still have a working Disco Fever for $375 ... banana flippers and a nice cab and backglass

1 week later
#6480 7 years ago

Disco Fever has been sold .... I need to find a game to replace it now (I thought I had one and it fell through)

3 weeks later
#6598 7 years ago

Selling my candlepin bowling alley.... all wood, alley, pindicator, pins, ball return, etc. It's 33ft long right now, can go up to 37ft. Pins are on strings with a pully system pin setter...auto ball return. Taking offers. Located in Manchester NH. Easy to assemble.

2 weeks later
#6749 7 years ago

Anyone have a Gottlieb Strikes & Spares for sale in New England?

1 week later
#6820 7 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Delivered to an area that has horrific traffic.

Say whaaaaaat? .... Boston traffic is cake, if you grow up driving in it. It's all those internal-foreigners from Rhode Island, NJ, Maine, Flo-rida, etc. that screw up our driving mojo (especially Maine ... they drive the speed limit in the far left lane).

and to keep my post "on topic" ... WTB Gottlieb Strikes & Spares or South Park in the Boston area

#6830 7 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

If I head your way. I have a Gottlieb S&S that I would sell.

If you were one state closer, I'd deliver some holiday cash for that game before Xmas

#6860 7 years ago

still in the hunt for the following:

Gottlieb Strikes & Spares (yes I really want one of these)
South Park
Track & Field arcade game

looking to get in the New England area (no time for long driving adventures anymore)

#6867 7 years ago
Quoted from JIM_Z:

You can come play mine for a few hours, you will be done with it then It still gets play from the kids so not ready to sell yet.

I had one years ago .... sold it to make room for new Sterns and I have missed it ever since
Now that I tore down the bowling alley, I want a bowling game in its place

#6900 7 years ago

Anyone interested in a nice IJ4?..... GOT pro is on my mind for a next pin

#6921 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballJon:

Selling my HUO GoT Pro, quite a few mods including shaker motor and brass shooter rod. Game does have some ghosting. Pics coming later on today/night.
Asking $4600, feel free to PM me with any questions.
Market place ad is here, and a list of all mods can be found in the ad:
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/43596
Jon

Awwww..... too far for me or it would be mine

#6950 7 years ago

I have a $5300 budget for a DMD era game .... anything good in New England (ideally near NH since I don't have a lot of time for driving adventures anymore)

PM with details ... I can come by this weekend for it (or if you deliver, even better). Aerosmith had me interested, but I don't want to wait like I did for GB with Stern (even though I LOVE my GB)

#6962 7 years ago

ugh...another GoT semi close, but not close enough. I might as well buy new and have it delivered. Any vendors reading this, contact me

2 months later
#7517 7 years ago

Dirty Harry.....$2300.... if anyone is interested

#7532 7 years ago

Already posted to the BPA, but I'm in the hunt for a replacement to RBION.... price range max idealy around a NIB Stern Pro. To throw titles out there I am interested in (but not limited to)... South park (of course), Metallica, Whitewater, Addams, maybe even Aerosmith....just to name a few that come to mind. Willing to drive around the Boston area in New England (no time for road trips right now)

#7550 7 years ago

Selling or trading WPT

Machine - For Sale
World Poker Tour Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice WPT fully working. No issues, display nice, no mods, no LEDs, just original. Cab in good shape too. Pickup only. 2800!! Now updated with much better photos with the glass...”
2017-04-12
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 103 times

#7551 7 years ago

Selling or trading Dirty Harry

Machine - For Sale
Dirty Harry Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Decent cab, gun works, good flipper strength for those ramps. Has back wall decal from Treasure Cove. There's one issue where the skill shot does not register if you make it with t...”
2017-04-12
Manchester, NH
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 180 times

#7577 7 years ago

Still have DH and WPT up for sale (both listed in the market). 4900 for both (or listed individually with prices). Received a few trade offers but want to see all options before deciding

#7606 7 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Would like to trade my Aerosmith Pro loaded with Mods..

Is this officially the first Aerosmith for sale that's not a NIB?

#7656 7 years ago

WPT was sold and picked up....I officially do not have any more games to sell. It was fun
However I sold three and only have two coming in.....need one more to fill that void

Anyone have a working game that's in the low $1k range or less? I know very few DMD games will be in that range but what is out there for solid state? Throwing some titles that may/may not fit that range:.... High Speed, Grand Lizard, Fathom, Seawitch, Gladiator, Party Zone, Gottlieb Strikes N Spares, Stern Stars, Harlem Globetrotters, Hollywood Heat, Fire!, TMNT, Street Fighter 2 (a CrazyLevi favorite), D&D, etc etc

#7704 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I'd be interested in a quality trade

I have a fixer upper SF2 for a trade

#7709 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

LOL you think this is a fresh joke

I was totally serious

1 week later
#7756 6 years ago

Someone bring me home a South Park from the show.... looking to pay 2-3k based on condition

#7795 6 years ago

still in the hunt for a South park.
I have one slot open and I'm still not sure what to put there..... usually decisions are fairly easy but this is hard to figure out
Part of me says South Park, part of me Medusa, part Gottlieb Strikes & Spares, part Al's Garage Band or Stern Stones for a 5th in the rock row.... then there's part of me saying, wait to get a GnR or a nice Addams (even though Aerosmith and Met tapped my pin funds way down)
First world problems

#7806 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Im grabbing another sp maybe today

keep me posted

#7808 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Picking up a World Poker Tour, and Elvis Gold later today, Revenge From Mars tomorrow. Prices and pictures soon..
Also have a pretty nice Monday Night Football for 1700 with new displays.

PM sent

#7823 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

I would be up there in a heartbeat, but I have the feeling there will be no deals to be had??

There will be deals today...I'll be there

#7845 6 years ago

the $2500 SF2 was easy to pass on

I bought a vid with a bad monitor for super cheap, but that was it for any deals that I saw. At least I picked up a South Park in Boston before going there

#7867 6 years ago
Quoted from scottmaggie:

Demolition Man and Big Buck Hunter for sale or possible trades for 90's Bally/Williams DMD's
scottmaggie

If you were closer, I might be dumping my Congo for that BBH

1 month later
#8191 6 years ago
Quoted from Monster_Bash:

Any Kiss Pros available?

There might be one for sale really soon (I am thinking about selling mine).

#8211 6 years ago

I will have a HUO Kiss Pro with some extras for sale shortly ... waiting for the new board from Stern, then it will go up on the marketplace

1 week later
#8301 6 years ago

HUO Kiss pro is backing in action. New board installed...working like new. Has backglass mod that lights up the letters, extra playfield lights (Gene head, scoop), titan orange rubbers, Kiss light splitter for the left target inserts, nice cab, nice everything.

4300 pickup in Manchester

Will trade towards a Stern Star Wars pro

Want it gone to get a SW

1 month later
#8650 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

So last night was the girlfriend's birthday and one of the things discussed was changing the lineup a bit.
If you're reading this thread, have been to Max_Badazz's BPA parties over the last year, visited Pinball Wizard Arcade while she was an employee, play in NEPL, or just are a nice person in general, you probably know her and her passion for the hobby. I bought this RBION because she wanted a Lawlor title and loved this specific example of RBION, and though I'd like to keep this game forever we're limited for space and have so many games we'd like to own. Therefore it sadly goes up FS/FT today.

Machine - For Trade
FS/FT: HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not!Home Used Only (HUO) “HUO Ripley's Believe It or Not!

Previously owned by fellow Pinsider Max_Badazz, who was the original NIB purchaser. From purchase until April 2017 it was in his game room, and the...”
2 days ago Manchester, NH
Trade
Yoko2una

I have posted pictures on Pinside in the past of this game being unboxed when I first got it .... of course I can't find the pics now, but they are floating around here somewhere. This game is minty fresh and plays like a dream.

1 month later
#9053 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

but know someone that might be and may pick up a game from his collection to free up space

The question is ..... which one will I let go ... go....go.....go....echo....echo.....

#9064 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

and I have an incoming Congo

Congo sucks...you don't want that game

4 weeks later
#9409 6 years ago

Selling my Metallica Pro.... game plays well. Cab is in nice shape, playfield is good. DMD works great, no sound issues. I changed out a few songs per some Metallica fans recommendations. I also added LEDs (not that LED lights add to the value, but figured I would say). Has the snake decal mod. Has the Mezel electric chair hat mod but I didn't hook it up. Joe L has cranked out some big scores on this. $4500/BRO located in Manchester NH

#9412 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

But at least there's always Luci

Luci is staying for the long haul. I was lucky that she fell into my lap a few years ago

#9423 6 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

Um, on MET, leds certainly add "curb appeal". I remember seeing mine NIB pin when I first turned it on. I thought, "This looks old and crappy". :p

It did look crappy without LEDs. Don't worry Yoko, no one is interested in it so it's probably staying put for a while

#9439 6 years ago

Here is the ad for Metallica with some pics

Machine - For Sale
Metallica (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Game plays well.  Cab is in nice shape, playfield is good.  DMD works great, no sound issues.  I changed out a few songs per some Metallica fans recommendations.  I also added...”
2017-12-03
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 236 times

3 weeks later
#9653 6 years ago

Oooh Monopoly ... one of my favs

#9683 6 years ago

That's one of my favorite Gottliebs and a good bang for the buck at 1400 (not many DMD games in that range now)

2 weeks later
#9796 6 years ago

I need a new game ....sold Metallica and Super Mario so there's insta-cash to burn... who has a decent Addams for sale locally (because I no longer like to drive far)

2 months later
#10379 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Whose got a millionaire they wanna sell?
No, this isn’t a joke.

It's actually a decent game .... and I really like the music

2 weeks later
#10460 6 years ago
Quoted from Rondogg:

Looking to trade a Sopranos for pretty much anything on my wishlist. PM me.

That's one hell of a good wishlist!

1 week later
#10508 6 years ago

Floating it out here .... Family Guy with Matt McG topper. Plays 100%. Comes with Shrek translite and the Shrek figures to change it out for the kiddies. Looking to see what is for trade around the NH/Boston/Maine area. Kind of a "would let it go if something cool came up but not in a rush type thing". You know that wishy washy feeling where you want something new but don't have anything that's a must leave the house. I can throw some cash in a trade as well. Please no mint perfect Baywatch's that are priced high because of their great condition that only need some work
My want list: Medusa, Addams, Big Juicy Melons, WWFRR, IJ, BoP2.0, TSPP, RZ

Hell if we really want to mix it up, I could trade both FG and a SP for a higher end game .... get your cartoon fix on

2 weeks later
#10623 5 years ago

My Family Guy is officially listed in the Marketplace. Ideally would like to trade. Comes with a Shrek translite and figures to switch between games.

Machine - For Trade
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Family Guy fully working.... in nice shape but not HUO. No issues with display, sound, flippers, playfield, etc. Also comes with a Shrek translite and the Shrek figures so you can...”
2018-05-08
Manchester, NH
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 277 times

1 week later
#10679 5 years ago

Family Guy with Shrek conversion stuff .... back on the market. Got a bunch of hits on it but I'll put it out here again anyways (not sure if anyone from before still wants it). $4700 or trade ...pick up in NH

Machine - For Trade
Family Guy Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Family Guy fully working.... in nice shape but not HUO. No issues with display, sound, flippers, playfield, etc. Also comes with a Shrek translite and the Shrek figures so you can...”
2018-05-08
Manchester, NH
Trade
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 277 times

3 weeks later
#10794 5 years ago

Shopping for another game ..... want to keep it below the cost of a new Stern Pro. Something within New England. PM me with what you have and price. Just seeing what is out there that might not be in the classifieds

1 month later
#11001 5 years ago

Would trade my HUO Avengers and a decent Monopoly for/towards an Addams or a Dialed In Standard in the Boston/New England area. I'll have the ads up eventually (if I ever get to taking some pics)

3 weeks later
#11175 5 years ago

I have two games for sale. Pickup only. Both are old routed games that I picked up for some fun the past year. Yes I am selling these to get a Deadpool

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
As is - “Decent South Park, was once routed. Ramps are good, playfield is good, could use a cleaning. Flipper button protectors were installed on the cab. Mr Hankey is in great shape and...”
2018-09-04
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 339 times

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 436 times

#11213 5 years ago

Pick up today.... $2500 each

I've had 6 people that I responded to that I never heard back from (one and done)... these games are cash and carry pickup only

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
As is - “Decent South Park, was once routed. Ramps are good, playfield is good, could use a cleaning. Flipper button protectors were installed on the cab. Mr Hankey is in great shape and...”
2018-09-04
Manchester, NH

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Working Monopoly. Has side blade graphics. Cabinet shows some wear around flipper buttons.... this game was once routed. Display is nice, sounds work, playfield in good shape, s...”
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH

#11223 5 years ago

It's $2500 and it's working. If I have time I'll switch out those two target switches but I would not call the game "non working". The 2500 price I think is reasonable for that game in that condition.

#11228 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Price was originally $2,900

That was Monopoly..... I had it 2700/bo then bumped it to 2500 firm

I bumped Monopoly down to 2500 firm too (to remove any haggling...just cut to the chase price)

#11229 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

and I was not told about the switch problems when it was brought to my attention.

I'm not going to make this a pissing contest, but I will clear things up. You cold contacted me in a PM about my SP before I listed. I told you I was going to sell it because of Deadpool and that it was good timing that you asked. I never mentioned anything about condition, price, etc until I listed the ad with the pictures. I then told you it was listed for sale. The switches were mentioned from the start. If it doesn't sell at 2500, that's fine. I can either leave it up as is, lower the price, or keep the game. Same goes for Monopoly. Not a big deal and I don't think those prices are out of line (I'm not listing a DE SW for $8-10k with an autographed translite). South Park's are hard to come by. What was once a horrific game that no one wanted became a routing goldmine that a lot of people want. Most are in lousy shape and beat to hell. This game is not bad, but sure isn't mint, HUO or restored. Two switches with the targets in front of the toilet.... not a big deal. If I get around to fixing them, then great. If not, then who cares (the game is sold as is). 99.99% of us that have been collecting games over the years have had to change a switch.

I see you were interested in one that needed to be shipped a couple months ago..... would you expect all switches working on a 19 yr old game shipped half way across the country? Game is pickup only for a reason....everyone see;s my games before they buy. Nothing hidden. Not to mention most of the pinball players in New England have been to my place over the years and know me

#11233 5 years ago
Quoted from GorillaBiscuits:

This is probably not a good hobby for you then my man. It’s a few bucks and a couple dabs of solder.

Now you are making me look lazy not fixing it before listing

#11235 5 years ago
Quoted from New_England:

Sorry, got the numbers mixed up and had it in my head that you wanted $2900.

Don't worry about it. I'd take 2900 if someone wanted to pay that

#11239 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

If I didn't live 4 hours away, I'd come with the switches and diodes and pop 'em in.

I already have them .... I'll try this week to get it changed out. If a GI bulb falls out in GoT, its an emergency....but two switches go out on SP, and I say "oh well" LOL

#11241 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

Upper flipper on Tee'd Off a little weak?

I bought a super nice Hollywood Heat back in Feb (clearcoated playfield, new plastics, mint ramp, etc). Flippers are weak and I still haven't worked on them. PersonX99 makes fun of it weekly (random PM's about it).

#11270 5 years ago

Will be posting a HUO Avengers Pro tonight or tomorrow (when I get some good pics of it). Fully working (no bad switches)
Maybe bundle it with Monopoly for a better deal

#11273 5 years ago

Really fun game (and I like the music)

#11282 5 years ago

Here's the Avengers Pro for sale....HUO and really nice

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO Avengers Pro. Pretty much stock, with a few LED changes in colors. Everything looks and plays great. The Hulk fix was also done on it (removing the wire tie that cuts the wi...”
2018-08-16
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 113 times
Contributed to Pinside

Still have the other two at 2500 each or 4700 for the pair

Machine - For Sale
South Park Archived
2018-09-04
Manchester, NH

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH

#11328 5 years ago

I fixed the issues, now fully working and playing well.

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH

#11340 5 years ago

South Park is off the market... avengers and monopoly are out the door (Monopoly is being picked up soon and avenger is already gone)

#11399 5 years ago

This is still lingering around open to partial trades for an 80s game

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH

#11440 5 years ago

Still have Monopoly .... and I fixed South Park (connectors were loose so replugging them in did the trick LOL)

Monopoly is $2600 and South Park will ONLY be bundled with Monopoly ($5300 for both)

#11461 5 years ago

It's still for sale ...... I'll include two extra ramps with it
Add another $2500 and you can take South Park too

Machine - For Sale
Monopoly Archived
2018-08-10
Manchester, NH

#11480 5 years ago

Monopoly is sold...... South Park will eventually get listed for 2600 as is.

2 weeks later
#11575 5 years ago

UGH...I sold three games, got a Deadpool, but still don't see anything for sale that catches my eyes to replace at least one of the two remaining slots. I hate having a hole in my lineup.

#11591 5 years ago

I posted this on BPA and got crickets.... figured I would try here since most of my games that I have bought were non advertised after I put out a wtb

As much as I'd love an Iron Maiden or a Dialed In, I need to keep the budget a bit lower for this game.  Not looking for restored games that cost a premium, just good working fun games to play.  Medusa (the one early 80's game I want), Funhouse, BBH, an Addams that you hate and have it priced to sell (LOL).  Fire me an email with whatever you have and price.  No EM's, sticking with SS games from mid 80's up and DMD.

Honestly I don't know what I want and if something pops up nearby at the right price I'll bite.  I should just wait and save a bit for an Addams, but lets see what's out there

Games not interested in:  XM, Mono, TF, Kiss, FGuy, Playboy, HRC, NF, JP, JM, RCT, GI, DH, Con, SST, WCS, WoF, to name a few (basically games I have owned in the past)

#11613 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I have a slightly garish (I know, hard to believe from me) Iron Man, and a Tron for ya. :p

Sorry, it's not an LE

#11627 5 years ago

Anybody have a Funhouse or Medusa for sale in the MA/NH area?

1 week later
#11699 5 years ago

Still looking for a Funhouse, Medusa, or Elvis in the NH/MA area. There's a TSPP close by that I've been thinking about (pics sent to me look good) but I just want to make sure nothing else is available to decide on. I've given up trying to find an Addams in the area

#11709 5 years ago
Quoted from PersonX99:

I am currently at max capacity+1. Next on the chopping block are KISS Pro, Iron Man VE, and ACDC:Luci. Not available until end of this month.

BOO ..... Kiss Pro ... keep it!

#11724 5 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

And if I could get a really nice one in the $3's

For the longest time, they were 31-3300 ... are they up to the $4k range now?

And that IM VE that will be going up for sale is a thing of beauty. Lots of tasteful mods, great lighting, and mint condition. However ... it is missing my Iron Gaga software version to make it the best it can be

2 weeks later
#11866 5 years ago
Quoted from Gotpins:

Perhaps its time for a dance off to determine who is best?

Hell yeah! I've been practicing my twerking

3 weeks later
#12133 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

Just the machine w/Color DMD. $3750 FIRM.

Holy crap that's cheap!

2 weeks later
#12219 5 years ago
Quoted from zlorya:

1. Monopoly Plastics set

I might have one of these .... though not sure if its 100% complete. I'll look for it this week

1 week later
#12347 5 years ago

Selling my ACDC powerblades ..... got to get some funds for another game

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “While I really liked them, I prefer plain mirrors. Pulled these off my working ACDC Luci. They are out of stock for new at $299. Shipping cost TBD but I always use USPS.”
2018-12-17
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 49 times

1 week later
#12413 5 years ago

Still have the ACDC powerblades for sale. Also have a Family Guy topper (the metal one) and some Family Guy and Monopoly playfield plastics. There's also a SF Rush 2049 boardset with two extra hard drives I am selling

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
Used, good condition - “While I really liked them, I prefer plain mirrors. Pulled these off my working ACDC Luci. They are out of stock for new at $299. Shipping cost TBD but I always use USPS.”
2018-12-17
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 49 times

2 months later
#12819 5 years ago

Starting the search for my next game ..... looking at something from the 80's ideally under $1500. I have Alien Poker and Hollywood Heat so they need a new friend. Not sure what games specifically I want but figured I would start the process. Don't want to drive far so anything around Manchester NH (south/central NH, northern MA, western ME).

Of course if someone has a Medusa for sale, that changes everything

#12831 5 years ago

Throwing this out there .... I have a nice Williams Indiana Jones I'd be willing to trade (not sell). Game is fully working but side art faded a bit. Would be interested in a 1 for 1 or even a 2 for 1 trade ... I can also add some cash to the mix to make something happen. Must come and pick up. I'll take some pics and get it posted in the market however PM me if interested.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, playfield is nice (no paint touch ups), DMD bright, sounds and music are good. The two sling plastics are cracked/chipped. Path of Adventure fully working. Spinni...”
2019-02-28
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 970 times

#12834 5 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Throwing this out there .... I have a nice Williams Indiana Jones I'd be willing to trade (not sell). Game is fully working but side art faded a bit. Would be interested in a 1 for 1 or even a 2 for 1 trade ... I can also add some cash to the mix to make something happen. Must come and pick up. I'll take some pics and get it posted in the market however PM me if interested.

I didn't realize IJ was this much in demand. Hopefully I responded to everyone (if I didn't, it wasn't on purpose). To answer what most people asked (and what I probably should have put in the original description), games high on my trade list (+-cash) are Addams, AFM (remake) as the top two with Medusa as my top 80's game, then BM66, DI, JY, FunHouse, WWind, Flint, I500, GLiz, HS, CV, WWFRR would be some others that I'd like as well.

#12843 5 years ago

Still available... trade or cash (or both).

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Fully working, playfield is nice (no paint touch ups), DMD bright, sounds and music are good. The two sling plastics are cracked/chipped. Path of Adventure fully working. Spinni...”
2019-02-28
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)

#12892 5 years ago

...and IJ is still around. 6300 cash or send me a trade offer. See my game list for what I already have. Would like this gone by Saturday

Machine - For Sale
2019-02-28
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)

#12936 5 years ago

Williams IJ still available. No shipping. $6300 or trade +- cash. PM offers

#12949 5 years ago

IJ still around (I get a lot of questions asking what I am looking for, so here's a pretty good list).... cash sale or trade for a higher end game +- cash for something like AFMr, TAF, FH, CV, CFTBL, BJM, Elvis, JYard, BRun, maybe DI,TFpro, or BM66. Or a lesser game + bigger cash like Medusa, GLiz, 8BD, Sorcerer, FG, MNF, I500, WWind, Stars, WWFRR, BK2k, HS, maybe PZ, TMNT, Godzilla . No shipping.

Machine - For Sale
2019-02-28
Manchester, NH
6,300 (OBO)

#12968 5 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Gold Wings is officially up for trade.

Damn, first Millionaire, now Gold Wings. You have a stash of good mid 80's games!

#13014 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

Trina's? If so it plays and looks great.

Any game from Mike looks and plays great

#13025 5 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

I’m dying to get a pin again, and not looking to drop any dough out of pocket.
Any interest in a TMNT four player cab? Strictly FT only. Not looking to sell outright.
Game has a six-pcb switcher, external volume knob, third button (tastefully) added for other four player games, and a sharp/bright monitor. Has some bumps and bruises, but is a great player. I can provide plenty of pics.
Open to tons of games, mainly System 11s and such. Let me know what you’ve got in mind and we can go from there.

I want a tmnt but don't have anything close in value to trade

#13081 5 years ago

I still have IJ for sale .... fire me an offer (trade) or just do cash. Added more pics to show there's no playfield paint touchups.

#13085 5 years ago

IJ is sold
Gonna miss it a little bit

Now the hunt for a BM66

#13130 5 years ago

Anyone have an 80's/early 90's game for sale locally in the NH area? Keeping the budget around $2k tops (except for a Medusa). High Speed, Grand Lizard, Sorcerer, Street Fighter, Flash Gordon, Stars, Flash, Heavy Metal Melt, Rock, D&D, TMNT, Bugs Bunny, or Robocop .... those all come to mind and I know people will ask what I am looking for PM me with price, condition and location. Thanks!

#13165 5 years ago

Still looking for a game.... ideally sub $2k. Would like to get it tomorrow within 100 miles or so from southern NH

#13172 5 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Six million dollar man? $1200 can help get delivered.

A little too old for my taste. It wouldn't last long in the collection

1 month later
#13675 4 years ago

Looking to trade a Tron arcade game that used to work for a working Track & Field. Lights up but video started to scramble after moving it around. Now there's nothing. Has set of new sideart. Pickup only
Game was shown on tv a couple weeks ago (lit up but was not working)

1 week later
#13754 4 years ago

still have the Tron arcade game ...would look great next to a Tron pinball. Used to work but no longer plays (lights up but no game) .Comes with new sideart $1200/BO in Manchester NH

2 weeks later
#13858 4 years ago

Anyone have something .local to southern NH UNDER $3k for sale? Basically Robocop, TMNT, Godzilla (one of those three ideally)

#13887 4 years ago

still in the hunt for Robocop, TMNT or Godzilla

#13921 4 years ago

I'm still in the hunt for something late 80's early 90's like Robocop, TMNT, Whirlwind. Also looking for a Godzilla. Looking in Boston/NH/ME area (something under a 2hr drive each way ideally)

1 week later
#13984 4 years ago

Still looking for a game in the NH area (Boston/Maine/etc). Late 80's through mid 90's with an under $3k max budget (1500-2500 ideally). Had a few options sent to me but want to see if any more are around before deciding. Robocop, TMNT and Godzilla are my top choices

#14015 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield? Thinking about changing it out of the lineup. Also have a Chexx USA vs Russia bubble hockey game to sell.

#14062 4 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Anyone interested in a Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield? Thinking about changing it out of the lineup. Also have a Chexx USA vs Russia bubble hockey game to sell.

Chexx is pending

#14070 4 years ago

WTF is going on around here today? TWD, AFM, MM, Aerosmith, ST (Stern), MB .... I didn't get the memo that it was "sell your A list game day". Talk about a killer lineup if someone bought them all (I know Aero is not considered A list but I love that game)

#14086 4 years ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

along with 80s artwork

I hope this doesn't happen ..... I don't want to buy a NIB right now and that would be a must have

1 week later
#14167 4 years ago

Will be posting two games tomorrow for sale/BO.... ACDC Luci (original) HUO with backbox light up horns, wood mod for bell, drums over upper solenoids ($6400) and a Hollywood Heat with clear coated playfield ($1100). Two games have come in (Fire! and TMNT) so two games need to go. Pickup only in NH

#14176 4 years ago

Finally got these ads up. I also have a friends Startship Troopers for sale in my game room for $3k if anyone is interested (borrowed for the tournaments last week and coming up Saturday)

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ACDC Luci. Everything is working, no issues, no display problems, latest code. Has a few mods like the flashing horns topper, fake wooden bell cover, drums to cover up the ab...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 475 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Selling my Hollywood Heat with a cleared playfield. Previous owner shopped it out and made it shine. Translite has a crack in it. Playfield is in nice shape, ramp is good, displ...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
1,100 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 137 times
Contributed to Pinside

#14199 4 years ago

How about $6k? ..... special price if you swing by tomorrow to get it

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “HUO ACDC Luci. Everything is working, no issues, no display problems, latest code. Has a few mods like the flashing horns topper, fake wooden bell cover, drums to cover up the ab...”
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

#14212 4 years ago

Still here

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

#14229 4 years ago

Sexy Luci for $6k

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

1 week later
#14291 4 years ago

Still have ACDC premium Luci available. Would trade for a JP2 plus a little cash or wishful thinking a TAF.

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

#14323 4 years ago

still available looking for a new home (cash or trade)

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

#14358 4 years ago

All this talk about acdc

Machine - For Sale
2019-07-24
Manchester, NH
6,000 (Firm)

#14376 4 years ago

24hr sale... cash pickup. $300 off ACDC Luci now at $5700. deals deals deals! Operators standing by

#14433 4 years ago
Quoted from fisherdaman:

Not for sale related, but New England related.. Anyone in the Southern NH area have any recommendations for places/breweries to play pinball? I read something about a place that had modern sterns but I cant find it in the threads. PM me with recommendations. thanks!

Electric Avenue in Manchester and Tokens Taproom by the seacoast. There's also the Southern NH Pinball Club in Nashua that is a hangout for many of the regular pinball crew (rather than general public). As far as breweries, Pipe Dreams in Londonderry has a couple of older pins but has some awesome beer

Had you been in the area on a tournament day, you could have played at the Ice Ice Arcade (20 pins ranging from 1980 to current)

2 months later
#14868 4 years ago

Probably selling/trading my EBD (3rd edition). Has a sound issue but plays well. I played it way too much over the summer so now I am tired of it LOL. I'll get some pics this week and properly post it in the want ads (unless someone who has been to my gameroom for league or a tourney wants it ahead of time)

#14899 4 years ago

Final got this listed. I took a bunch of pics so nothing is a surprise. I thought it's listed at a fair price. Basically what I paid for it. Anyone who has played in NEPL league, Pinmasters New England, or in one of my Ice Ice tourneys has played it

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Third release from 1984. Plays well with bright displays, decent playfield and a nice cabinet. Sound board went out and needs repair. Missing a screw on coin for hinge. Clea...”
2019-10-31
Manchester, NH
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 307 times

#14915 4 years ago

Eight Ball Deluxe has sold already. I've never posted a game for sale before that had so much interest so quickly. 14 different messages and emails. It's a good game but didn't think that popular. Time to decide what to get next.

Anyone have a Robocop locally or maybe godzilla?

1 week later
#14959 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverballSleuth:

All joking aside - *c R a Z y E r I c* heard there was a nautical themed gamed priced lower than his and he went into a frenzy!
With no choice but to undercut the competition, HE HAS GONE HOG WILD in the slashing of this price. Our accountants rejected it. Our finance managers thinks c R a Z y E r I c needs a straight jacket.
$2195 cash takes it away! My god - what’s happening!? Who makes a deal like this? Where is the restraint? The decency? $2195 for a one of a kind game of this quality is the deal of a LIFETIME!
If this game lasts 10 minutes on the for sale thread at this unprecedented LOW LOW LOW price - consider yourself lucky! Message me NOW and take advantage of c R a Z y E r I c ‘ s lack of common sense!!!

I almost want to buy this because of the way its posted

#14985 4 years ago

Anyone have a display ribbon cable for an early 90s Data East (specifically for TMNT)? The long one from the board to the display. Or knows who sells them?

1 week later
#15064 4 years ago

Damn ... two Dialed In's, Addams, Spiderman, Maiden, Star Trek .... a buffet of silverball goodness for sale in the northeast

439 posts in this topic match your search for posts by Max_Badazz. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Max_Badazz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Max_Badazz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.