IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5772 7 years ago

Anyone planning on going to the auction in Rhode Island today? A lot of older tables along with Space Shuttle and Funhouse. I was planning on going but something came up, would be curious to see what kind of prices they go for.

providence.craigslist.org link

1932 Gottlieb "Baffle Ball" (The first Gottlieb game and the first to be commercially successful)
1932 Gottlieb "5 Star Final"
1933 Gottlieb "Big Broadcast Jr."(1st Automatic Scoring Pinball)
1932 Bally "Ballyround" w/Original Legs
1933 Rockola "World's Series"
1933 Rockola "Jig Saw"
1935 Genco "Spit Fire" (The first to have a subway and elevated ball habitrails),
1935 Daval "Spot-Lite" (1st to have Flashing Playfield Lights and Possibly from Rocky Point Arcade)
1936 Bally "Bumper" (The first to have scoring Spring Bumpers)
1939 Chicago Coin "Roxy"
1952 Wiliams "Disk Jockey"
1962 Gottlieb "Tropic Isle"
1964 Williams "Zig Zag"
1976 Gottlieb "Surf Champ"
1979 Williams "Gorgar" (1st Talking Pinball)
1984 Williams "Space Shuttle"
1990 Williams "Fun House"

#5774 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

I am going to try to go to the auction. I'll give you a report

Awesome! I was hoping to go and maybe get lucky but my wife made other plans.

#5777 7 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

Those machines look immaculate! Those have been well taken care of. Please report results if anyone goes. That Funhoise looks unbelievable and original!

If you go to the auction house web site they have more photos including of inside the machines. They look really amazing and I would have loved to snag a deal on my first table but it was not to be. Can't wait to see the results.

#5782 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

Zig zag: $200 (rough cab)
Surf champ :$375
Tropic isle: $425
Funhouse: $2500
Seemed to reset a few times while not being played during the auction
Gorgar: $700
Space shuttle: $1000
1946 bubbler juke $3600
15% buyer premium + 7% sales tax
The funhouse had pretty bad ball drop wear. I wish I bid on tropic isle, was in nice shape.

I was interested in Tropic Isle and Surf Champ so I am kind of sad I did not get to attend this morning. I love those 70's styles games and the condition seemed to be high.

#5808 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

Am I the only one seeing the joke here.....

Ha, I did not even notice that! Although, as I get closer to buying my first ever pinball machine she would probably rather me "get lucky" in the traditional sense!

#5811 7 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

Wow, excellent price for the two. I always wanted an Atlantis, but space and money are at a premium at the moment.

Where is the friend located? We need some photos!

#5814 7 years ago
Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Yes I messaged Ed so w can put these in The Sanctum.

You guys are making it hard for me to buy my first pinball table, lol.

#5817 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

The Sanctum makes them available to many people. This is the absolute best thing to be available to new buyers. Being able to play a variety of games and learning what game or game type you should keep an eye out for. And this in an atmosphere of people who play and maintain. Trying games and asking questions is awesome.

I am just teasing! I will make the two hour drive out there someday!

#5825 7 years ago

I have a small list of games from here that I'll be offering up for sale as soon as I can get pictures. Plenty of good 1st games.

Now I am all excited again, lol! Looking forward to seeing them.

2 weeks later
#5948 7 years ago

We were 6 games over capacity last week! Hauled out some projects and cleaned up the lineup. 46 I think is our true capacity....

Weren't you going to post some of the starter tables?

#5972 7 years ago
Quoted from Grizlyrig:

Is now on it's way home,exactly as described and a great family to meet if you get the chance. Thanks again
Mike

If you did not snag it I was going to make it our first pinball table. You got a good one!

#6010 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Potential firesale coming....the opportunity to get a grail game has arisen. I'll have a bunch of games up for sale later on tonight.

You had me at Firesale, lol. Getting a Grail game is always something, good luck with that one.

#6014 7 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

<--- Grabs popcorn, pile of cash and sits on the edge of the seat hitting refresh constantly

Three of my favorite words in a post: bunch, games, sale. Let the refreshing begin!

1 month later
#6344 7 years ago
Quoted from nocreditdot:

The displays are completely blank. There isn't a dot, digit or anything. A couple GI lights turn on and a few coils lock on. So it is real close to working. I wiped off all the easy to reach places with some novus on a dirty rag. I also changed a couple of the rubbers that were in reach with some partially used yellow ones I had laying around. Its practically shopped out now. 4K by Christmas!!!

PM Sent!

#6345 7 years ago

I mean, how could I resist? I hope someone did not beat me to it! *fingerscrossed*

2 weeks later
#6521 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

I have several EM's I'd part with in Western Mass to get you up and going. ALBANY is roughly an hour away from me...so PM me if interested.
Ed

That's cool of you! If there's anything he doesn't want let me know, I am always looking to expand my small collection!

#6530 7 years ago
Quoted from ejacques:

Gottlieb Drop a Card - Complete, cabinet is a cosmetic mess and coin door is rusty, backglass is a 6 at best but it works.
Gottlieb Sky Jump - Works, complete, missing a lot in the reds on the BG, nice cabinet, very nice playfield, so so coin door.
Bally 8 Ball - Works, Near flawless BG, nice playfield, no broken palstics....major issue....cabinet is a painted over Evel Kenevel (found out as I started stripping it down). Fully shopped out and waxed recently.

After Isochronic_Frost looks them over, if one of these three are left I would be interested depending on price. I have two machines in house but they came to me serviced and in solid condition. I would love a machine to learn repairs on, do so paint restorations and such without potentially causing issues with tables that are fine. Thanks ejacques

1 week later
#6557 7 years ago

They are out of Jersey but they travel up to New England frequently. They are doing my World Series baseball machine which they should be dropping off in a week or so.

6 months later
#7977 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

How is this not sold?

I am trying to work out our schedules to go look at and hopefully grab it, lol.

1 week later
#8009 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I just don't get the neon green rails?
Your color blind right?

It certainly is eye catching.

1 month later
#8212 6 years ago
Quoted from sagejr:

Anyone interested in a Gottlieb Target Alpha? Needs to be shopped but playfield is nice.

What are you asking?

1 month later
#8525 6 years ago
Quoted from helicomatic:

Looking for a Target Alpha. Missed out on a craigslist sale because the seller was less than communicative and now I look at that empty space and don't want anything else. Solar City would be an acceptable substitute but I prefer the 4 player.

Join the club! I had communicated with the seller, worked around their schedule and agreed to pick it up on Sunday morning. I emailed him on Saturday night to confirm and he responded Sunday that he had sold it to someone else. I looked so sad my wife gave me a hug, lol. Its one of my dream machines and I was so close, lol.

#8527 6 years ago

It sure is! I play one at RI Pinball everytime I am there. I just sold another machine the day before, Target Alpha was available and in my town as well. I felt it was fate, FATE! lol.

#8556 6 years ago

I have a cherry Jurassic Park: The Lost World I would be willing to trade. Its just too frustrating for my kids to try and complete the modes.

#8559 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Ohhhh GB Prem....was thinking about a little R&R in Boston.....

Oh good, do you want to transport a machine from NJ to RI on your way, lol.

1 month later
#8840 6 years ago

Still looking to trade a mint JP:LW for something different.

Machine - For Trade
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Beautiful Jurassic Park: The Lost World. Looking to trade for something with a rules set that they kids might enjoy better. Egg is not cracked. The ball snagger works for a while ...”
2017-09-05
Warwick, RI
Trade
Archived after: 48 days
Viewed: 251 times

#8843 6 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Bump for Wipeout 900.00 (hard to find a working DMD game for less than that) ad and pictures will be placed later tonight if not sold.

Oh man, that is one of my favorite Gottlieb machines. Why did I have to buy a vehicle that is just ***that*** much too small to fit a DMD machine in, lol.

2 weeks later
#9043 6 years ago

Thinking about selling my Astro or Sky Jump (one or the other) if I cannot find a local buyer for my Grand Prix machine to fund another DMD game which my kids play the heck out of. Looking for a Silver Slugger, Wipe Out or Big Hurt locally.

#9045 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

Matt,
Schollins is looking for an Astro he's in NJ . I have a beautiful Free Fall that might make it to Allentown . I'm looking at Colsons Olympics but I'm not driving 8 hours round trip for one project pin, (Hartford to Philly area)

That is a heck of a drive for one machine! I was considering driving my Grand Prix to the northern Phiily area to meet a buyer halfway but that is a haul.

#9050 6 years ago
Quoted from 1974DeltaQueen:

If we got another pinsider who wants to jump on this It'd make the trip worth while . I'm an hour from you Eastern CT

Pinball roadtrip, lol.

#9083 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Speaking of Marketplace ads, just made one for my Batman Forever. Located in NH (thought my location next to my avatar and profile page gave that away, but had 3 people ask so far).

You have your privacy setting too high. There is no location next to your avatar and your profile lists your locations as "Unknown, captain!"

#9086 6 years ago
Quoted from BeaglePuss:

The ad says Manchester NH.

Scroll back to post #9063

Quoted from Yoko2una:

Aight, didn't know I had it set up like that. Fixed!

That should stop those pesky questions in the future, lol.

#9171 6 years ago

The Waterworld game went over so well in my house (145 plays in two weeks) that I am looking to add another System 3 machine (Or system 80A, 80B) to the lineup. Nothing beats waking up on a Saturday and the kids are up playing pinball at the crack of dawn! I will be listing a couple machines to help fund the next purchase.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Grand Prix Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Looking to trade my Grand Prix (plus/minus cash) for a non-EM Gottlieb Machine to round out my collection. Silver Slugger, Wipe Out, Hoops, etc. Grand Prix is in very nice conditi...”
2017-10-24
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 385 times
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
Astro Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “One of the more desirable wedgehead pinball machines, this Astro is in great condition with excellent backglass. I have changed all the rubber, rebuilt all three pop bumpers and r...”
2017-11-08
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 32 days
Viewed: 266 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Sky Jump Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Nice Sky Jump pinball Machine from Gottlieb. Everything is clean and works 100%, put LEDs in but can switch them to #47 bulbs if desired. Put on a new rubber kit, replaced coin doo...”
2017-11-08
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 143 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9172 6 years ago

If anyone in the Rhode Island area has any EM playfields (in any condition) that they are looking to move, I am looking to practice my touch up skills on some playfields. Cheaper the better.

2 weeks later
#9353 6 years ago

Have Sky Jump and Line Drive backglasses available for free if anyone wants to pick them up. See the ads for photos.

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “Pretty decent backglass for Sky Jump with the usual red fade issue that is common for backglass of this era. It would be better than nothing.”
2017-10-23
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 64 times

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “This is a backglass for a Williams Line Drive. There is a small piece chipped of the bottom left side but I do have the piece so it can be glued. Who knows, maybe this would comple...”
2017-10-23
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 42 times

1 week later
#9470 6 years ago

Anyone has a Gottlieb SS or later game with multiball in the Rhode Island area? Looking to pick up another game before our Ugly Sweater Party on the 16th. Players condition and money is tight this time of year.

#9500 6 years ago

He took it another 45 minutes away from me!

#9528 6 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I just took in a target Alpha in trade. The game works. I am asking 750 or I am willing to trade for any Solid State game.

One of my favorites, super fun and very cruel, lol.

#9542 6 years ago

Title Fight. Fully functioning. Good shape. 1125$

Oh man, me and my wife enjoyed playing this last time we were at the Sanctum! Fun game that looked and played great!

3 weeks later
#9648 6 years ago

I threw up my Buck Rogers for shits and giggles to see if there was any action trade wise. Going to list it on Craigslist as well, see if I can raise some money to buy some of these great machines being posted.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Buck Rogers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Listing my Buck Rogers as a potential trade, just to see what’s out there. Works 100%, has Ni-Wumpf board installed, LEDS throughout. Check out the photos, willing to add cash...”
2017-12-29
Warwick, RI
Trade
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 77 times
Contributed to Pinside

#9657 6 years ago
Quoted from Matesamo:

I threw up my Buck Rogers for shits and giggles to see if there was any action trade wise. Going to list it on Craigslist as well, see if I can raise some money to buy some of these great machines being posted

Buck Rogers has left the building, super fast sale. Now to find my next machine!

#9684 6 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

That's one of my favorite Gottliebs and a good bang for the buck at 1400 (not many DMD games in that range now)

I checked this out when I was picking up a machine, it is sweet. Its a touch out of my price range but would be a great machine. One of my dream machines.

1 month later
#9949 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinphila:

No Nip It or Bad Girls?

I’ve been on the lookout for a Bad Girls for a while now.

#9957 6 years ago
Quoted from kaz1961:

Not mine but saw one on Philly Craigslist:
philadelphia.craigslist.org link
I would totally understand if a guy from New England wanted nothing to do with Philly right now! LOL

It is safe to say that most people in New England want nothing to do with Philly at any time, lol.

#9979 6 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

PSA - If you're posting in this thread, you might wish to add your location to your profile. Many of us looking for local machines for sale within pick-up distance scroll down and just scan the locations of posters until we see one from in or around our state. If you don't have a location showing, I skip past your post ....which is a bummer if you are actually local. Help us buy from you!

Some people have their security settings so their location is not shown even if they put one in. Go into your profile settings and go to the Privacy section, make sure the Location is marked accordingly.

Another plus is I can look at mrgregb123 and say, "I lived in Cumberland for years, CHS Class of 92!"

4 weeks later
#10251 6 years ago

There is going to be an Estate Sale in Dumont, NY this Saturday and Sunday which features a couple items of interest.

First off, I don't even think I can afford to walk into this house to shop during the sale, this is well above my pay grade. I mean, what a house, its like out of a TV show or something. Its always strange to see estate sale photos from houses that still have clutter in the desks and end tables, I cannot help but wonder what happened to the family.

Anyways, there is a pinball machines (Simpsons Pinball Party), a Williams pitch and hit machine along with a pool table, Ping-Pong table and arcade machine.

newjersey.craigslist.org link

https://www.estatesales.net/NJ/Cresskill/07626/1809651?modal=true

#10274 6 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

That's exactly what Automated would like their customers to think.

Are they like a Times Square electronics store "Going Out Of Business Sale" that lasts for ten years?

1 week later
#10366 6 years ago
Quoted from Mfsrc791:

Selling a Royal Flush Deluxe
Needs a little bit of work. Game starts and plays fine save for a few small glitches. I put a few hundred dollars into with new boards, rubber, drop targets, roll over guides. Back glass in really nice shape. 300 dollars takes it. I will also include the old boards if someone wants to repair them.

PM'd.

3 weeks later
#10492 6 years ago

I can squeeze one more Gottlieb system 3 game into the collection next to Waterworld and Cue Ball Wizard. Anyone in RI or the surrounding area looking to sell one? Shoot me a message.

2 months later
#10903 5 years ago
Quoted from Phillips88:

Selling a few classic Gottlieb wedgeheads
Buckaroo
Ice Revue
Ice Revue (Sample)
Prefer local sale so the buyer can come check the machine out and play it, but also willing to work with shipping

Where are you located?

4 weeks later
#11074 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Let's make a deal on flash rack em up and time warp 1500 for all three but throw me a number on the package.

Anyone want to go in and split it? I’d like to snag Rack Em Up.

1 week later
#11104 5 years ago
Quoted from MinusWorlds:

How much for the 8ball deluxe?

Never hurts to ask.

1 week later
#11261 5 years ago

Looking for a Gottlieb System 3 machine in the RI area, if anyone has one to spare!

3 weeks later
#11516 5 years ago

Just listed my Firepower 2 in the marketplace, $850 or trading for Gottlieb SS.

Machine - For Sale
Firepower II Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Players condition Firepower 2 for sale or trade for a Gottlieb SS such as Bad Girls, Arena or Hollywood Heat. Everything on this machine works 100% - plastics look good except for...”
2018-09-09
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 183 times

3 weeks later
#11707 5 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

For Sale: Dialed In LE (HUO) - 450 Plays. Ship or PickupHUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “A

I had the pleasure of putting a few games on this machine while I was picking up some playfield glass and it is a great looking and playing machine.

1 month later
#12052 5 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Anyone want some cheap bingos? I have 4.

How cheap? Where did you dig up 4 bingo's?

#12102 5 years ago

Cool, would you happen to have the names? I don't need four but if anyone else wanted to split them I would not mind one to tinker with.

1 week later
#12177 5 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Other - For Sale
Mame Arcade Custom builtNew!
“Custom built Mame Arcade machine
Back to the Future theme art
Plays sega,Nintendo,capcom, new geo, and many arcade games from the 1980s till 2000

Heavy duty quality build.

Led b...”
19 hours ago Northfield, MA 700
Multiballmaniac1

That is a sweet looking cabinet! Very nice item.

1 week later
#12225 5 years ago

He is willing to put in some cash, someone will take him up on it if he is reasonable.

1 week later
#12350 5 years ago
Quoted from embryonjohn:

4 Million B.C. $800

Nice price, fun game. I saw the photos, still cannot believe those are the actual plastics they made for that machine.

4 weeks later
2 weeks later
#12593 5 years ago

Target alpha. 600$. Everything works now and is playable. Could use a few tweaks. Bonus count unit rebuilt with all new rivets. Playfield decent. Some random pieces of Mylar across the middle. Backglass is good. Solid plywood bottom added to cabinet. Just need more room again at The Sanctum

I did not even know there was a Target Alpha at Sanctum. Any photos?

1 month later
#13137 5 years ago
Quoted from acedanger:

Any dmd games out there for 2500 - 3000 range?

Cue Ball Wizard
Waterworld

4 weeks later
#13412 5 years ago

Posted up my Cue Ball Wizard for sale/trade. Trying to limit myself to three machines in the basement and it's time to freshen things up. It is a fun casual game that gets the most plays from the non-pinball fans who come over due to the actual pool balls being used, it is a cool visual attraction. I wonder how it would do in a bar with its easy to figure out gameplay. We put 350+ plays on it so we had our fun.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Cue Ball Wizard Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Nice Cue Ball Wizard pinball machine, you know the one with the real pool balls in it? Everything works, drop targets original with decals, premium LED kit installed, ramps are gre...”
2019-07-11
Warwick, RI
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 337 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#13573 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Ok ok ok...Who got the T2 for $800 this morning? Show yoursellllfffff hahaha

More importantly, who is going to grab the Shaq Attack for $700?

2 weeks later
#13693 4 years ago
Quoted from poopedmypins:

Anyone have a wiring harness for a data east coin door they can sell me? Mine has been hacked up and modified

ejacques has some Data East coins doors listed in the Pintastic thread...

1 month later
#13923 4 years ago

Anyone selling a Metallica in the area, a friend is looking for one.

1 week later
#14003 4 years ago

Looking for a Solar Ride in the New England area for the wife. Go figure that's the one she misses.

1 week later
#14102 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Looking to trade my mint DILE -or- TWD Premium HUO like-new for a Dead Pool Premium....PM me

Someone please take him up on this!

1 month later
#14555 4 years ago
Quoted from mrgregb123:

Price drop on TWD Premium - need to move it to free up space. Game is mint. Low plays. Come see it today.

Hey, let me fix that, "Price drop on TWD Premium - need to move it to buy Jurassic Park. Game is mint. Low plays. Come see it today."

1 month later
#14840 4 years ago

Did anyone here snag that Gottlieb Gladiators for $950 up in Mass? That one hurts, I have been on the lookout and was just a bit late to the party.

2 months later
#15355 4 years ago

I am thinking about selling a couple games to fund a Star Wars (Pro) machine, anyone near RI looking to sell?

#15359 4 years ago
Quoted from Murphdom:

What are you selling?

Nothing that Pinside would want, lol. Waterworld, Stargate, Chinatown... my daughter says I can’t sell Nightmare on Elm Street yet.

#15374 4 years ago

There is someone local selling a pair of machines, Kiss (Bally) and Hulk (Gottlieb) in good condition for 5k if anyone has any interest.

#15376 4 years ago

I'm not too vested in it, he offered them to me and I am not interested so I figured I would pass it on if someone wanted to inquire about it. He says great condition but I have not looked at them besides a couple of photos he provided (which of course cannot be posted in this thread). They look really nice to me but that's just based on the photos and not an in-person look see.

#15383 4 years ago

I have got to post ads for these over the weekend (they are on Facebook and CL) but I am selling:

#freddy-a-nightmare-on-elm-street - $3200 - Works 100% The four plastic claws are broken but everything else is nice, new boiler plant, Freddys head works great, rebuilt the flippers before Christmas (yes, with the System 1 coil stops), LEDs everywhere, signed translite.

#stargate - $3,000 - Works 100%. Small wear where the bomb is under the pyramid entrance but otherwise nice. Rebuilt U/L VUK, handpainted pop bumper toppers, shaded pyramid with additional lighting when it opens, LEDs everywhere, rebuilt flippers w/sys 1 coil stops, new light ring in backglass.

#waterworld - $2,300 - Works 100%, slight wear by flippers where they were misaligned but everything else is great. LED's everywhere, rebuilt flippers late last year, new decals on ramp. I have an extra motor for the Deez. Has single slot Europe coin door but has 20 credits (I have it set for a low replay that you can get on the plunge).

I am trying to finance the purchase of a Jurassic Park Pro, Star Wars Pro, or Deadpool Pro so I need to sell one of the three.

#15421 4 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Pro, Jurassic Park Pro or Deadpool Pro in Rhode Island or the surrounding area.

#15423 4 years ago

Messaged him yesterday about it, haven't heard back yet. With the holiday tomorrow I have some flexiblity in my schedule so I am on the hunt!

#15455 4 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

matesamo has a NOEM and a Stargate for sale in Providence

Thanks for the plug but Stargate went to a new home on Monday (Pinside donation done!)

#15473 4 years ago

Sold my Stargate and Freddy. I am now looking to buy a Jurassic Park Pro, Star Wars Pro or Deadpool Pro to fill the empty space in my basement and in my heart.

3 weeks later
#15631 4 years ago

Looking to pick up this weekend one of these bad boys; Jurassic Park Pro, Deadpool Pro, Star Wars Pro... maybe Iron Maiden Pro. Anyone selling?

1 week later
#15742 4 years ago
Quoted from eabundy:

Guess I was too slow on Frank Thomas.

That is a hell of a price on the Big Hurt!

1 week later
#15855 4 years ago
Quoted from Peruman:

Did anyone here get the $125 Fast Draw in Shrewsbury? Lasted all of 25 minutes on Craigslist

Yes sir, you didn’t miss much. It may be the ugliest machine I have ever seen, I couldn’t even bring myself to bring it in the house. I just resold it for what I paid and it’s being picked up today.

#15862 4 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

How was the metal work inside? I seriously considered buying it as a parts game!

After I saw it in person I bought it as a parts game, tbh. Someone local asked if they could buy it and try to save it which is better then parting it out. Not sure how they plan on doing that short of finding a replacement playfield or hardtop.

#15865 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Who got the Bad Girls in RI?

Not me unfortunately, I was a couple minutes to late. I have been looking for one for a while and boy did it really seem like a legit "fuse issue" based on the description. Could be more than that but here is hoping it was an easy fix for whoever snagged it.

#15878 4 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

For the $800 it was listed, I'd get it flipping and try it out. Worse case after playing for a few weeks rotate it out and break even.

Its just a flipped Eight Ball Deluxe playfield with some extra features. Fun game.

#15887 4 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

And for those not aware, it's basically the EBD layout, just flipped and with a few additions.

That's what I said! If they had a "standard" art package on it it would sell for twice that. Sometimes cheesy themes keep good games affordable.

#15912 4 years ago

Oh man, that is a great price and would be a fun spring cabinet stencil project!

1 month later
#16488 3 years ago
Quoted from dannunz:

Jurassic park pro for trade or sale.
$5200

Finally, a machine I have been waiting for at a price I was looking to pay from a seller who does so much for the community. I'm in, PM sent.

5 months later
#18046 3 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Pity you didn't have that DE Star Wars still, I'd picked up both.

Star Trek Pro is a great deal at that price!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Matesamo.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=Matesamo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.